Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night - Cover

Games 3: Chuck's Gaming Night

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 2: Chuck’s Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Chuck’s Party - After getting to know first Niki (Games 1), and then her roommate Amber during the last 'game' (Games 2), Chuck has become a fixture around their apartment, practically moving in with Amber. They kindly let him host his next gaming night. Sounds like a nice break for their new 'pet' Niki. Right? Be sure to read the previous Games stories to revisit how these three ended up living together the way they are.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Feeling a bit odd, but in a good way, Niki lay on her bed, dressed while at home for the first time in a couple weeks. She could hear Chuck’s friends arriving, and the somewhat boisterous chatter filtered into her room through her closed door. After a while, things seemed to settle down, and she assumed they were getting involved in whatever game they were playing. Having agreed with Chuck earlier to at least say hello, and not stay cooped up all night, she decided to go get a glass of ice and a diet soda, and make a brief appearance.

Passing by the open archway leading into the living room, she glanced over, seeing the temporarily reorganized room. Chuck and his buddies had pushed the couch and extra overstuffed chair back against the wall and moved the table from the small kitchen annex into the main room. Six boys, young men actually, were clustered around the table, chattering to each other as they played their inscrutable game. Pausing as she got some ice and poured her drink, she heard her name mentioned amidst the chatter coming from the other room, and figured someone at least had noticed her walking into the kitchen. Gathering her courage, having never found it all that easy to meet new people, Niki ducked into the other room, drink in hand, moving quickly to the relative safety of Chuck’s side.

“Hey” she said pleasantly, if not overly friendly...

“See guys, I told you there was a cute girl living here. This is Niki. Niki this is the guys ... um ... Steve, Jackson, Robbie, Sebastian - but everyone calls him the Goosh, and Brenden.”

Looking around the table, Niki tried to match the names with their faces. Steve was the easiest, sitting right next to Chuck. He was rather ... large ... she thought kindly, but he had a very happy demeanor, and as she smiled in greeting his return smile lit up his face. Jackson was a smaller boy, with elfin features, and if he weighed a hundred pounds she’d be surprised. His small frame so close to the much larger Steve made her think of that old comedy couple ‘Laurel and Hardy’. Robbie barely looked up at her, playing with the cards in front of him, his dark hair hanging over his eyes a bit. ‘Goosh’ looked as if he was at least part Chinese, his jet black hair and dark eyes staring over at her a bit like a startled rabbit. She could not imagine why she made anyone that nervous. Brendon, seated to Chuck’s right, tried to give her what she figured he thought was a winning wink, but she had to work to keep from giggling as his amusing antics. He did seem to be the jokester of the group though, as he made a “Wuka wuka wuka” sound as he was introduced.

“Hi, um, guys...” she said, friendly like, nodding at each of them as they were introduced. “But, um, why Goosh?”

Sebastian, ‘Goosh’, picked up a token from in front of him and moved it onto the board, making it move like he had rolled a die “Goosh Goosh Goosh” he chanted as he moved each step. “I did that one night, really late, a long time ago, and everyone lost their minds laughing ... so, since then ... well, I’m Goosh...”

Holding back a giggle at the mental image of all the boys sitting around going Goosh Goosh Goosh as they moved their tokens, Niki nodded, smiling as she turned to Chuck. “Well, I guess I let you guys get back to it ... whatever ‘it’ is!”

“Oh, hey, why don’t you stay and watch a bit ... sit here on my lap, at least until my leg goes to sleep!” Chuck said, joking a bit, but looking as if he expected her to go along.

Looking around the table, having no idea what they were playing, and not sure how fun it would be to ‘watch’, Niki could not think of a strong enough reason to argue, or potentially fight Chuck on this, so she acceded. “I guess, for a bit ... but if you start going Goosh Goosh Goosh again, I might have to leave simply to save you guys further embarrassment!”

They all laughed, glad to see that Niki was not one of those really snobby girls The kind that would not be caught dead with people like them. Still, most were quite surprised that she agreed. Non gamers (they assumed she was a non gamer by some of her comments) did not usually spend any time at all around them, and their game nights. Only Brendon seemed to take her acquiescence as a matter of course, insisting that she behave on Chuck’s lap if she was going to watch.

The game continued, appearing to the neophyte Niki’s eyes like some sort of crafted role play, with tokens and board pieces that moved as things happened. Not really caring too much about the plot, or even trying to determine if they were winning or losing, she sat on Chuck’s lap, glad to be close to him, even if it was surrounded by a group of board gaming geeks.

As the game progressed and the breaks between each of Chuck’s turns seem to get longer, she found him becoming a bit more possessive, putting his arms around her, snuggling his head into her neck. At one point, he asked her softly. “Enjoying yourself? Enjoying my ... lap?” he said, making her bounce just a bit as he pulled her tight. Niki nodded of course, blushing a bit as the others saw how attentive Chuck was getting.

“Why don’t you go put on your long Eeyore sleep shirt, it is a lot more comfortable ... you can leave your undies on, but get rid of that shirt and shorts ... hmmm?” He said a bit later, having sat back after taking an inordinately long turn.

“I don’t think, um, I would be comfortable” she said, turning to look at him, speaking softly.

“What made you think I was asking? Other than I was trying to be polite ... you know you are going to do what I say eventually, why fight me on this?” Chuck’s steady gaze, and uncompromising tone, left no doubt in Niki’s mind that he was serious.

Looking at Chuck for a long moment, and looking around the room at the (mostly) oblivious boys, she nodded slowly, her cheeks pinking up a bit. “I’ll be back. I think this soda is going right through me ... Don’t anyone die now!” she said, making her exit and actually using the facilities before heading to her room.

Standing before her dresser, taking her time changing, Niki wondered what exactly she was getting herself into. Deep down, a part of her did not care, it did not worry too much about such things. That part was far more daring and naughty than the part of Niki that had to stand there and take off her shirt. As she ducked her head into the overly long sleep shirt, she shrugged the fabric down around her hips, glad that it was at least nice and long, the hem falling just above her knees. As she reached up and unhooked the snap of her shorts, she shimmied her hips and slid them off, adjusting her panties back around her waist once she was done. Taking a deep breath, and turning from side to side in front of her mirror one more time - checking to see if her bra showed through - she headed back to the other room, moving slower as she neared the table and felt everyone’s gaze fall upon her.

“See, I told you guys, girls are not that hard to figure out ... Here she comes now!” Chuck said, patting his lap as Niki slowly made her way towards him. The brighter lights of the room made her shirt ALMOST sheer, but it still covered her quite decently, and simply teased the boys with thoughts of what might lie beneath. As she resumed her perch on his lap, her flushed cheeks telling him that she was not unaffected by his request. Smiling secretly, he filed that away, and continued to field the boy’s questions and comments. “You look nice ... thanks for changing!”

“How’d you get her to do that?”

Niki blushed, they were all talking about her as if she was not there. It was sorta rude. “Hey, I’m right here!” she said, sitting up a bit.

“Oh, they don’t mean anything by it, but you are somewhat of a strange animal to a couple of these guys...” Chuck said, patting her thigh calmingly but firmly. “It’s actually not that hard. Um, you know I’ve been dating Niki, well, her roommate now, and Niki, both.”

Comments flew as he spoke. “Wha????”. “Really?” “You are shitting me!” The last coming from the wide eyed Goosh as he shook his head wonderingly.

“Yeah, well, when you spend enough time with someone, it gets easier to get along better, to learn what makes them happy, even what makes them tick.” As he sat there, lightly patting Niki’s knee, running his hand along the hem of her shirt, even pushing it up slightly, he could feel her shifting on his lap, but not protesting. Sensing her increased ‘interest’, her secret desires making it harder for her to protest, to resist, he decided to have a little fun. And he was sure that she would enjoy herself. Eventually.

“Like, um, Niki really enjoys it when I pay attention to her like this. Or, mmm, tease her sometimes ... I know.” Turning to Niki as if he just got an idea. “Why don’t you tell the guys what you were doing this afternoon before they arrived, I’m sure they’d love to know what a pretty girl like you does when they are not around to see.”

“Are you serious??” she asked, turning to him, her cheeks flushing a bit as she tried to figure out just exactly what he was asking her to ‘share’. She had been doing some rather private things too!

“Oh, hush, it’s not that bad, tell them, I’m sure they will enjoy the information!”

Eyes searching his, Niki stared at Chuck for a long moment. When she saw the hint of playfulness in them, and felt the squeeze of his hand on her knee, she knew he was up to something. Part of her was thrilled. Even a bit aroused. Struggling only a moment, she turned to the boys seated around the table, their game forgotten, and illuminated them. “I, well, I was just taking a shower, that’s all, no big secret I guess”. Niki thought she’d at least try to keep things aboveboard, though the way he had looked at her, she was not sure Chuck was going to be satisfied with her answer.

“A shower ... nice ... and what else hon?” Chuck said oh so casually.

“Chuck! I can’t tell them that!” she said in a loud whisper, turning to face him directly, her bottom moving against his leg in a way that was most distracting to the amused boy.

“Yes, you can ... you know you can!”

“I ... no ... I just can’t, it’s too...”

“Tell them, or you won’t like the consequences...”

Niki turned, looking at the boys, and back at Chuck. Trying to speak, to tell them that she had been masturbating. Telling 5 strange boys that she had been playing with herself was just too much. She could not do it. She was frozen into silence.

Waiting for what seemed like forever, Chuck was patient, but eventually he snapped. “Over my knee, now!” Pushing her off his lap, he turned, making some room, grabbing and pulling on her near arm, guiding her over his legs.

Stunned at his swift reversal, Niki did not react at first. Not believing he would spank in front of people she did not know. But as he pulled on her arm, she complied, somehow realizing how serious he was. “I’m sorry, oh shit, I’m sorry, I will tell them I will!”

“I know you will, now hold still!”, he ordered, holding his hand over her back, helping to hold her in place, her round bottom turned to face the table. As he struck a sharp spank over her clothed bottom, she could hear the muffled strike and feel a padded, but still noticeable, blow against her ass. Again and again he spanked her, her shirt moving up somewhat with each blow, and each twist of her legs away from the spank. As the group watched, stunned, they prayed that he would continue, and as he continued to spank her, they caught a glimpse of her dark blue panties, and they sat still, afraid to say a word and break the spell.

Niki continued to protest, falling silent as he continued to spank, until he suddenly paused. “Are you going to do as I say now?”

“Yes” she said, sniffling a little bit. She had not cried, but her bent over posture had flushed her face somewhat. It had been a near thing, after all, not crying, she thought to herself.

“So, tell them what you were doing.”

“I was showering...” she said, pausing as she swallowed nervously, looking around as if she was a trapped animal.

“And...” he prompted, ready to repeat the punishment if needed.

“And I was ... masturbating...” Niki said, her voice trailing off as she spoke.

“Louder, Niki, I don’t think Goosh heard you!”

“I was masturbating!” she said a bit louder, looking around the table with her red facial cheeks. The boys all looked stunned, as if they had never heard a girl speak so. And perhaps they had not. She sure as hell had never said anything like that out loud. Well, other than some of the things she said at the last party...

“Why?” Chuck again prompted, his lips turned up a bit as if he was trying to not smile.

“Why what?” Niki asked stupidly, not understanding at all. She was rather discombobulated and embarrassed, and she really hated to feel stupid on top of all of that!

“Why were you masturbating in the shower?” he explained.

Thinking for a moment, she realized his intention. “Um, Amber told me to.”

“Amber? You do everything Amber tells you to?”

“Yes” she said softly, but careful to make sure it was loud enough for the rest of the room to hear.

“I see” he said, smiling, enjoying her discomfort, the way she was blushing and moving about on his lap gave lie to her supposed reluctance. She was enjoying this on some level. On some level that made her seat wet against his leg.

“And ... how about me, do you do everything I say as well? Amber, and myself?”

“Yes” she repeated, blushing even more completely, her eyes kept down, her little body shifting around a bit on his lap.

“I see ... so you were showering” he said, pausing, before adding hastily “and masturbating ... we got that I think ... um, were you alone?”

“Um, not exactly ... the door was open...”

“Why?”

“You guys make me leave it open ... so you can watch...”

“Watch what?”

“You know ... me shower ... and masturbate...” Niki said, stumbling a bit over the words, but answer him she did, obedient now, as obedient as she was reluctant before.

“You let us watch you masturbate? That’s pretty hot ... right guys?”

Niki sat there, unable to look around the room as they all talked about just how hot that was, and how envious they were of Chuck. “Gawd ... how you get so LUCKY!” Brenden exclaimed, his excitement evident in his eyes, and in his lap as Niki stole a quick glance. She did not say or do anything though, she really did not want to embarrass the boy.

“Will she really do anything you say? Really?” Jackson, the pint sized boy asked eagerly, wonderingly, looking at the sleepshirt clad girl sitting on his friend’s lap, as if he could just not believe this was possible.

“Oh, sure, um, I know ... why don’t you just take off that shirt Niki, it would be so much nicer that way”. Chuck said, not even hardly looking at Niki as he made his pronouncement, finally looking at her as she sat stunned once again into immobility. “Is there a problem, Niki?”

“I ... um ... I can’t,!

“Why not, underwear is just like a swimsuit, you can be in a swimsuit can’t you?

“Yes but ... my ... um, bra is not, well it’s a bit NOT like a swimsuit!”

“Well, you should have thought of that earlier, I am sure not going to let you go change ... now off with it ... or do we need some more ... help?” Chuck could see her nipples poking through her shirt, and he was quite aware that while she might be protesting, she was aroused as she had been the last time she was exposed like this.

“Fine!” she said, not quite in a huff, as she got up off his lap, and looking down so she did not have to see their faces, reached down and slowly pulled her sleep shirt up, over her hips, and eventually up and over her head. Her dark blue panties stood out against her almost alabaster skin, and the nearly see through bra that she had indeed been wearing, did nothing to hide her very pink, very erect nipples. Trying hard to not just cross her arms in front of her, well aware of what Chuck wanted, she quickly got back onto his lap, feeling his arm come around her. Burying her head into his neck, she shook a bit, trembling in the first stages of exhibitionist arousal.

“There now, isn’t this so much better!” Chuck teased, pulling her close. He knew that she loved to be looked at, even if she could not say so out loud. He knew that having 5 new sets of eyes on her half naked body would make her hotter and hotter the longer she sat there.

“Let’s play some more ... but I think this game was about done ... I think ... yes ... Stormdeep would be good ... you brought the expansions right? All six of us can play?” Receiving a nod from Steve, Chuck sat there, holding onto Niki as the others cleared the table and set up the new game. Pulling her down for a quick kiss, he ran his hand over her panty clad backside, giving it a firm squeeze as she sat back upright. “You are delicious, you know that?” he teased her, reaching his hand up, slowly, very slowly, as if he was going to fondle her breast right then and there. Her eyes watched his hand, nervously looking up at him, and then at the table, as his hand got ever closer. “Kiss me again” he ordered, and as she closed her eyes for another kiss, he did indeed lightly squeeze her breast, causing her to gasp, before sitting back and letting the blushing, red cheeked girl catch her breath.

As she looked around the table, she noticed a couple of the boys, Jackson and Brenden, dropping their gaze quickly as if they had been caught looking at something they were not supposed to. She smiled at them as if to allay any concerns. Catching her look, Chuck saw their reaction and spoke up. “Guys guys ... guys! You can look, don’t worry, it’s totally fine. Tell them Niki ... tell them it’s fine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.