Sensations Escort Service
Chapter 6: Meeting The Parents

Copyright© 2017 by Wolf

Sex Story: Chapter 6: Meeting The Parents - Amber, Kat, and Edie are broke, buried under student loans, and like sex, so they decide to make money by starting Sensations Escort Service. The college girls no sooner start SES than various adventures start for them, even having some new friends join them. They find boyfriends, deal with various complicated, fun, and occasionally embarrassing situations, and personally change into sophisticated women. (Revamped/greatly expanded version of previously published story.)(Codes for entire work.)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex  

Amber stood next to the limousine with her suitcase and the chauffeur as the large private jet taxied to a stop and the engines spooled down. The door opened and the young first officer of the plane came down and walked over to the gate.

“You must be Miss Amber Taylor? Mr. Winslow sent us to fetch you back to Boston for the weekend. Please come with me; let me take your suitcase.” The co-pilot nodded to the chauffeur who had picked up and driven Amber to the general aviation airport.

Amber followed with few words, climbing the steps to the private plane feeling like a make-believe princess.

The co-pilot folded up the door behind them, nodded to the pilot who’d not left his seat, and then came back to Amber. “We’ll be taking off directly; the boss told us not to waste a second in getting you to him. Please keep your seat belt fastened at all times, the bathroom is there, there’s a small galley and I stocked some sandwiches and drinks for you that you can choose from after we’re up near altitude. Your seat cushion can be a flotation device, and the only way out is how you came in or by pulling the window over the wing apart as you see by those instructions. If the oxygen masks drop, put it on quickly. That’s the preflight. We’re off in seconds. I’ll be back.” He disappeared into the cockpit.

Amber didn’t even have a chance to say anything. She watched up the narrow aisle of the plane as the co-pilot took his seat and ran through some kind of checklist with the pilot while they were taxiing. The engines got louder, the plane moved and turned, and then they took off.

Amber was glued to the window. She’d flown before but never in such a posh, private, and cushy plane, and here she was the only passenger in a luxury jet as two competent pilots whisked her from Florida to Massachusetts to spend the weekend with Mike.

At one point the co-pilot came back, presented Amber with a flute of champagne and some tea sandwiches. He explained a little more about the flight, and then left her to return to the cockpit.

The sleek plane gracefully swept into a landing at Hanscom Airfield in Bedford outside of Boston a little over two-and-a-half hours later.

A stretch limousine pulled alongside the plane just as Amber started down the stairway. The door opened and Mike got out with a smile from one ear to the other.

He wrapped Amber in his arms and kissed her with a lot of passion, lust, and love. “I’m so glad you’re here. I want to show you my life up here, and then we’re going to have some fun roaming around town.”

The limo whisked the pair into the downtown area, stopping in front of a gorgeous condominium building, complete with doorman, concierge, security men, and marble floors and walls that could put the romans to shame. Amber was suitably awed.

A mirrored elevator took the couple to the top floor where Mike had the penthouse. There was no front door; the elevator doors opened right onto a spacious living room that looked out over a few other skyscrapers and Boston harbor. In the distance, Amber could see Logan airport and the planes landing and taking off.

“This is spectacular,” Amber praised, as she turned into Mike’s loving arms. “I can see that you put your bonus money to good use. The place has ‘Wow’ written all over it.”

“Anytime you want to be here, just come. Bring your friends too if you want. I want you to consider this yours.”

Amber pulled Mike to one of the sofas that overlooked the impressive view. “Come and sit. I need to tell you something.”

Mike sat and looked with concern at Amber.

Amber waved her arm around at the opulence in the penthouse, “Mike, I was raised in a very modest family – poor actually. So, all this is ... a bit overwhelming. I don’t want you to think I’m after you for your money or anything. The last time I saw you I told you not to pay me, but then you left me another envelope. I really don’t want your money; I’m not a gold digger or even close. I just don’t know what ... how...”

Mike interrupted, “I have to admit a few things to you that embarrass me now, but they were something that I needed to do for my own peace of mind. I had you and your parents checked out – investigated, if you will; your roommates too.”

Amber just nodded for him to continue.

“I know your socio-economic status, but I also know you were raised by parents who are exceptionally honest and trustworthy. Despite their limited wealth, they are generous to a fault, and I know they raised you to be the same. I know you were an ‘A’ student, got several scholarships to help with your college, and I know that you put an honest effort forward to report every penny you earn on your taxes, including your ‘consulting’ revenues. The friends you make are serious long-term relationships, and they’re people who love you. You truly were a virgin until you allowed me to have the privilege of being your first, but since then you’ve been a busy beaver, going out on about three ‘dates’ a week as your escort business grew. Lastly, I know you have about three-hundred-thousand after-tax dollars invested over the past two years, and that you paid cash for your little Porsche – a wise choice for a sporty car, I think.”

Amber laughed as Mike’s audacity. “And what kind of toothpaste do I use?”

“You share a Crest toothpaste tube with Edie and Kat.”

Amber blanched. “How the hell did your investigator find that out?”

Mike roared with laughter. “He didn’t. I guessed. You, Edie, and Kat are so tight, and Crest is the number one toothpaste brand in the country.” He kept laughing until tears came to his eyes.

Amber punched Mike in the shoulder in a soft and loving way. She said, “So, what did you conclude about me. Too poor to be a girlfriend or a serious contender for the greater role of hot wife and MILF?” As much as her voice sounded humorous, inside Amber felt shaky in asking the question. She hoped she still qualified. Her voice almost cracked.

Mike pulled her to him, “Amber, I love you. I don’t care about your wealth, but I do care about people being whom they seem. I’ve had a couple of bad experiences in the past – in my first marriage and in the business side of my life, so I’ve recently taken to automatically checking people out. Call me paranoid if you want.”

Amber thought for a moment. “I’m glad you did that in a way. I don’t want to suddenly present you with some unpleasant surprise that would make you drop me like a hot potato.”

“I wouldn’t do that until we at least had a chance to try to work through whatever issue there was.” Mike paused and then held both of Amber’s hands in his, “Amber, I love you. I’m not going to suddenly kick you to the curb. That’s not the way I am. I can be tough in business, but I’m hoping you’ll find me a pushover in my relationship with you.” He kissed her very tenderly.

The kiss smoldered, and soon they each made small tentative explorations of the other’s lips with their tongues. As their kisses deepened, and oral fluids were more openly swapped, their hands came into play: Mike’s hands brushed and cupped Amber’s lush breasts; Amber’s hands rubbed Mike’s crotch, even holding his hardening cock through the material of his slacks.

Amber hissed, “Oh, God, Mike, I want you more than anything in the world right now.”

Mike’s hands found the zipper on the back of her dress. As the dress fell down Amber’s arms to her hips, he realized she’d become almost naked. As she raised her hips so he could pull the dress completely from her body, he found she’d also gone commando.

“Amber, you are the sexiest girlfriend a guy could ever want.” Their lips smashed together again, this time with most lust and passion.

When Amber had Mike’s pants unbuckled and unzipped, she pulled his cock from his pants into the cool air. She leaned over and blew lightly on the shaft, feeling the blood surge into the rod. Mike moaned.

He moaned even harder, as Amber’s mouth surrounded the large mushroomed cap, and then part of the shaft, and lastly the entire shaft until her nose pushed against his pubes. Amber turned her head back and forth while using her tongue to caress the underside of the cock, even licking his balls. When she slowly pulled off, she had a streamer of saliva and pre-cum stretching from Mike’s cockhead to her mouth – a long sexy mix that shimmered and shook in the dying light until Amber captured the viscous fluid and made a show of swallowing.

“You are the hottest thing on the planet.”

“But you have so much to teach me about how to turn you on and how to love you. Now, get undressed.” Amber stood in her heels and struck a series of ultra sexy poses for her boyfriend, each one designed to make him harder than steel and highly desirous of her body.

Mike stood and shed his shirt, shoes, and pants in record time. As Amber yanked his briefs down his legs Mike’s cock snapped to attention and nearly slapped her in the face. Amber grinned up at Mike as she grabbed the shaft, and then swallowed him, creating a loving pocket of stimulation for him deep in her mouth and throat.

Mike groaned, “I won’t ask you now how you learned to do that, but sometime I would like to hear the full story.”

Even with her mouth stuffed full of cock Amber emitted a humorous laugh. Seconds later, she pulled off of Mike, pushed him down on the plush sofa, and mounted his wet shaft.

“I can’t wait. I’ve waited two whole weeks for you to be back inside me, now fuck me.”

Mike smiled at her, “I love this too, but how many other cocks did you have in your pussy in that time?” Mike jacked his cock up into Amber’s cunt almost to show her that the idea excited him.

Amber coyly said, “Six. A twenty-eight year old athlete, who was really hung, and could fuck like a rabbit. When he came he filled the condom so full I thought it would burst when I saw what he’d done - twice. Never knew much more about him.”

Mike choked out, “And the next?”

“Oh, he was a sixty year old man – very distinguished. I think he was a judge. He let me do anything I wanted to him, so I dragged out our fuck. I figured he’d only be good for one ejaculation, so I’d bring him near to that and then back him off. After about ten times, he would have done anything for me. I let him blast his cum inside me in the condom, but to my surprise he was able to go around again only ten minutes later.”

“Next?”

“Oh, that was a computer geek. He figured he’d never have a girlfriend and he wanted to get the very best, so he got me. I think he might have been a virgin too because the first time he penetrated me he came immediately and it was a surprise to him. He lasted all night. Fun date.”

“The fourth was a chubby guy who had a very kind manner. He was very polite and asked if each little thing he did was all right – very solicitous. I became his dom that evening, spanking him, having him lick my toes, and then eating his cum from my belly and tits where he sprayed me. He loved being my sub and calling me Mistress. Turns out he was married but his wife wouldn’t play those games with him.”

“Next?”

“Let’s see, that would have been the married surfer dude who wanted to do anal with someone. I was the lucky lady. After he’d done some pretty normal stuff, I had him lube me up and stuff his cock into my ass. He thought that was the greatest thing in the world. He dumped two loads up there that evening, and swore he was going to get his wife to love anal sex.”

“And your last?”

“That was a double date with Edie. We went to a play with two men and two other couples. Back at one of their homes, the eight of us had a little orgy with lots of swapping and fucking. Edie and I ate out the two wives that came, and they loved us too.”

“How much did you make you little slut?”

Amber laughed, knowing that Mike was teasing, “Fourteen thousand, but I had to pay out a little over two thousand in marketing expenses to a limo driver and a concierge who had recommended me to their customers.”

“I never thought to ask how you got business – very clever.”

“We find friendly limo drivers, hotel concierges or bellmen, and then we have an Internet site and a Facebook page with a few flattering snapshots. We’re easy to contact, but only one out of ten or twenty calls turns into a paying customer. Many are scared away by our high-end prices, but we think that spells quality and safety.”

“Safety?”

“Yeah, we have a handsome guy that’s a physician’s assistant who we give free blowjobs to in exchange for weekly health checks. Our customers love it, and to tell the truth so do we. It’s nice to know we’re staying clean.”

“Do you turn down work?”

“From time to time, particularly if the date looks threatening, rough, or smells of the vice squad. In the first couple of cases we’ll jack our prices way up – ten thousand plus evenings. If we smell a cop we make it clear the evening will be sexless and that we are not that kind of escort, but that only happened once with Edie. We still aren’t sure whether the guy was a cop, but he never came back.”

“What would you do if you got caught?”

“We’ve done a few lawyers in the area. I guess we’d call our favorite and see if he would be willing to help us for a freebie or something. Since we’ve stayed out of court I think we’d be given probation and not get any jail time.”

Mike pumped his cock harder into Amber, even rolling her over so he was on top and could look down on his conquest. Soon, he sped up until his hips were a blur for all but a high-speed camera, and then he froze in position, arched his back, opened his mouth in a silent scream, and jetted two weeks of pent up cum into Amber’s pussy as she had her first orgasm of the evening.


Saturday, the couple had a leisurely breakfast at a sidewalk café a block from Mike’s condo. They walked Boylston Street and came back along Newbury Street. In the afternoon, Mike retrieved his Porsche Carrera and they drove to Plum Island, walked the beach, and then lay out in the late season sun and talked.

On the way back to the city, Mike said, “I want you to meet a couple of special people, but you can’t ask who it is until we get there.” He drove on some back roads through Newburyport, and ended pulling through a wrought iron gate, and driving up a long driveway to a stately home.

As the car came to a stop, Amber said, “OK, now tell me, who lives here? Who’re we seeing?”

Mike laughed, “It’s time my darling girlfriend met her boyfriend’s parents.”

“Oh, my God. I’m not dressed. I only have on beach attire ... and no make-up. My hair’s a mess. Oh, Mike, why are you doing this to me.” Amber’s protests were weak, in part because she wanted to meet his parents and see this important element in his life.

Mike elaborated, “I want them to see the real you, and not the pretend you that we all know can get glitzed up to the nines and look like a million dollars. Come on, be a sport.”

Mike hopped out of the car, and went around and opened Amber’s door and helped her out of the low-slung sports car.

Before even ringing the bell, the front door opened and a stunning blonde woman in white slacks and a colorful top came out the door. She was about Mike’s age and met them with a wide smile and a hug.

“You must be Amber.” She held her at arm’s length before giving a polite hug.

Amber nodded, “I’m so glad to meet you. Mike just sprung this on me. I must look a mess. We’re coming from the beach and it was windy, and I didn’t...”

“I’m Kirsten or just Kir, and I’m glad you came. I don’t care about any of that other stuff; you’re beautiful just the way you are. Mike has a thing for beautiful women, but from what he’s told us you’ve captured his heart. Please, come in and meet my husband, Mike’s father, and let’s chat. Oh, in case you haven’t guessed, I’m his step-mother.”

Amber studied Kir as they came into the house. She guessed her to be in her early forties. She was thin but buxom, obviously knew how to use every asset she had, and gave off vibrations that were exceptionally friendly and welcoming. She found herself surprised that Kir was only slightly older than Mike, and before she even met him guessed his father must have to be about sixty.

Amber chattered about how lovely the house was, and how tastefully decorated, as the trio walked to the back of the house and out onto a patio. A handsome man with salt-and-pepper hair had been reading at an outdoor table, but stood as they came through some French doors off the living room. A beautiful pool sat just beyond his table.

“Mike, who have you brought for me to ... admire. Wow! You’ve obviously found the most beautiful creature on the planet except for Kir, of course.”

Kir went and gave her husband a kiss on the cheek.

Mike said, “Dad, this is Amber, the girl I told you about. She’s my serious girlfriend, up from Florida.”

“I’m Jim, please come and join me. Kir, you too. Mike you get lost; just leave the women here with me. Come back next week.”

Kir continued to stand and ignored her husband’s ribald comment, “Let me get some drinks. Wine? Beer? Something else?”

Amber muttered, “I guess some Chardonnay if it’s not too much trouble.” Before she sat and just as Kir turned to leave, Amber said, “Oh, let me come with you to help carry things outside.”

As she followed Kir, Mike sat down beside his father. She heard a polite laugh from the men, and guessed it had to do with her pert little ass that she gave an extra wiggle to as she went through the door.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.