Lenny's Roots
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Our transition from Hollywood back to Sin City was smooth enough that it didn’t make any late edition headline or boring obituary entry either in California or in any rudderless rag back in Nevada. In these dangerous days of gangland warfare, no news was good news wherever we parked our asses when the Sun was doing a Houdini on the Pacific horizon.

Ramon was heartbroken about splitting with his pretty-lipped Lesbian neighbor lady and I could empathize with his strange relationship derby that gave me a pain in the ass just thinking about the incongruity of their twisted ties behind a closed bedroom door.

A pair of muscle-bound L.A. detectives cornered me waiting for the elevator at the lawyer’s office and I pretended to be happy to see them like we were ass-hole buddies re-united after a long sojourn in some limbo of boring inactivity. They knew I was a fucking liar and I think even a casual observer could tell I was a double-dealing prick.

Inside the elevator, they worked me over with their brass knuckles and leather-covered saps using expert maximum leverage in dishing out pain with minimal visible damage. Those L.A. cops were highly skilled in that area not at all like the Vegas fuzz with their heavy-handed interrogation techniques. Their Captain would have been proud to watch them at work in close quarters holding me up and not allowing me to fall to the elevator floor and possibly breaking a leg or an arm in the process.

The lawyer in the office next door gave us the once over with a knowing legal mind and was sharp enough to keep her pretty mouth shut as she searched in her humongous joke of a purse for her office key to start the day off with a bang minus the bullets. I had never made a move on her despite her hot look of a redhead in obvious heat for my out-of-town available maleness right next door. My secretary was young enough and pretty enough to keep up a pretense of being my bend-over girl as well as my right-hand man, but I skipped over her as well because I had been burnt with two strikes on the books already caught slipping the proverbial salami to the staff whilst on duty. One thing I vowed to avoid was to strike out in some shameful antics with the hired help in headlines that drew attention to my incognito status in tinsel town.

I was sitting in my chair behind my cluttered desk when Ramon and a couple of the boys finally wandered in to find me in La-La Land dialing the panic line for locating his ass and get me some medical assistance. The lawyer lady from next door pushed right past them to hold my willing head in the center of her generous sized boobs soothing the pain from my fractured eyes with the magic of promised pussy to revive my interest in continuing my span of existence on our troubled planet. I have to confess that I allowed my free hand to wander down from her frilly blouse to her tightly fitted skirt protecting her feminine flanks from male interference that might involve either inquisitive fingers or a fanciful hardened shaft of enlightenment. In my weakened condition, I was easy prey for her web of female deviousness and I was so lacking in any desire to keep my defensive shields up that I probably assisted her ministrations by drooling all over her Ta-tas like a schoolboy with an obsession for sipping on mama’s milk.

The redheaded lady lawyer was a native Californian by the name of Crystal Cummings and I could literally inhale the scent of her male-seeking heat under that mesmerizing blouse with no hint of a restraining bra’s presence at all in any direction. My hand on her ass was burning with desire and I knew my erection was ample evidence of my heterosexual leanings in matters of sexual preference. If it were not for the presence of Ramon and the other employees, I would have nailed her on top of my desk without further delay.

Crystal was a divorce lawyer and she retained a greatly respected divorce lawyer from Sacramento to take care of her own divorce because it is common knowledge that only a fool would try to represent themselves in a court of law. I knew we were totally compatible because she made absolutely no attempt to remove my wandering hand from her defenseless rump like any frigid bitch would do in a similar situation. I knew right away that she would be screaming my name the first time I got her skirt up above her pussy level for a swift introduction to my big boy from the East Coast.

My reaction was well-founded when I watched her close her cell phone up after I indicated there was no need to involve the police in our efforts to resolve the recent unpleasantness in the elevator and in the hallway outside my office. She was quick to catch on to my need for a low profile and that was enough to make me a fan without any reservations or reluctance to show my cards.

I was humping the redheaded Crystal right inside the doorway to her office early the next morning like we were old pals ready to give up our innermost secrets with no attempt to hide any facts at all. Fortunately, we managed to both hit the high note of a happy tingle before her secretary arrived with the morning mail.

The secretary’s name was Jasmin and she was originally from Iran. She was one of those foreigners that had the ability to blend in with suburb success. There was hardly any trace of an accent except for a problem with the use of some slang words only a native would understand without extensive tutoring. I tried my best not to ogle the beautiful Jasmin’s ass because I instinctively suspected that my new pal Crystal preferred an exclusive relationship and I had to agree that was my modus operandi as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.