Life Altering Events
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Her car catches fire at a rest stop and he is there to help. Who knew what a history and a future they would have?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Oral Sex   Squirting   Water Sports  

If you were born a girl, and everything else was equal, we wouldn’t be having this conversation, but we may still have gone to the ball to support Melody and Charla. Does that make sense?”

“Yes, Charlie. Completely. Would you make love to me? Please?” I turned over, already harder than I needed to be, laying her on her back, and just put my body on top of hers and let all my weight down on her. “Ummmm, I like you on me like this. I feel safe, loved, warm ... yours.”

I reached over to the night stand and grabbed a tube, not letting her move much, but I knew we’d need to adjust a little. I lifted up, flipped the cap and squirted a dollop of lube just above her mound and laid the tube down. Then I lowered my dick into the fluid and moved just slightly to get some of it on me. I got to my knees and hooked my finger into the remaining puddle, and lightly touched her anus, spreading it around, and entering with my finger. She smiled at me, cooing, then when the second finger entered, she shivered, moaned, and said “Oh, baby, that feels good. I can’t wait for the real thing.”

“You don’t have to,” I said, holding my rod and gently parting her sphincter with it, slowly entering, a little in, a little less out, a little in, a little less out, until I was buried in Holly’s warm, tight ass. Being in her like this makes me sooooo hard. She felt it growing and let me know that. “Oh gawd, that feels fantastic, honey. I can feel it getting bigger. No, don’t stop, just go slow for a bit. No, no more lube. I want to feel it. You feel so good in me. Thank you so much for saving me and having me and loving me. Oh, my. Charlie. CHARLIE, I’mmhmmm. Charlie, I’m cummMMMINNNNGGGG.” I felt her ass muscles tighten on me, and her hips jerk. I couldn’t hold back. I just reached around her neck and pulled her to my chest and drove into her as far as I could, unloading what felt like a gallon. My whole body tensed and I was pumping again hard, lifting her higher, then stopped, pulling her face to mine and just covered her mouth with mine. I could have just swallowed her. I wanted to consume her, have her inside me. I felt that enthralled by her at that point.

Laying her back down I asked her if I had hurt her. “No, you silly, wonderful man. You loved me. I felt possessed, but not even close to hurt. I loved it. The look in your eyes told me you were about to eat me. It was intense. I loved it. I love you.” She grabbed my ears and pulled me down for a kiss. I kept going, though, leaving her lips for her chin, then her neck, licking her, then down to her nipples. Each of them got attention. Kissing, licking, nipping, and sucking, back and forth for three round trips, then down farther. She squirmed under me, pushing her hips up and moaning. I found the mess she made on her stomach. It got smashed between us so it didn’t run down. I stuck my tongue in it and licked it up. Holly giggled at the feeling and hunched her hips up again. “Oh, baby, that tickles,” she said.

“I don’t care. You are my sprite, and I Will EAT YOU!!!” I nibbled at the skin just above her clit, now coming back to life. I stuck my boxers under her leaking ass, catching my cum as it dribbled down.

“Oooh, thank you. Charlie, baby, come here. She pulled my thigh over and stuck her head under my belly, licking her come off my stomach. I was soft at that point so she just licked all over where it was wet. It felt amazing. I pulled away from her then, not caring much for the thought of my cock being close to her mouth after being balls deep in her ass when we hadn’t cleaned up first.

“Ok, baby doll, up we go. Shower time.” I reached under her shoulders and knees, picked her up and off we went to the shower. Standing her up, I dropped to my knees and, hands on her ass cheeks, pulled her clitty into my mouth and sucked her clean. She didn’t get real hard or anything. I just wanted to taste. We spent several minutes under the hot water cleaning ourselves inside and out. I let Holly stick a couple fingers in me. Quite enjoyable, actually. Then done, dried, and back in bed, I pulled her on top of me, where she did her thing with her chin on her hands, looking into my eyes.

“Jeez, Holly, you are so pretty. I’m really getting used to your hair like that. You looked even better in that green dress tonight than you did at the bar that night on the highway. Green just does things for redheads, doesn’t it?”

Holly smiled. “Thanks, Hon. Yeah, they say redheads do well in green fashions. I’ll keep that in mind when I’m shopping, if you like the look that much. I need at least one other fancy green dress. We have to make sure no one sees me wear that one twice. Well, Melody and Charla already have. What a fashion faux pas. Call the Fashion Police!!!”

“You’re nuts. Please do find another. It suits you. And a blue one. God, I’m a lucky man.”

“I’m a lucky girl, Charlie. You are a dream man, a keeper. My wonderful man. I love you so much Charlie. I never thought anyone could fall this fast. Still don’t believe it. Just living it instead. Good night, my love.”

“Good night, angel.”

She kissed my chest, put her arms up and held my head over my ears, and laid her head down. I ran my hands up and down her sides, feeling her smooth, sexy skin, then wrapping my arms around the small of her back I hugged her, then reached over for the sheet and pulled it up over us.

Next thing, the alarm went off. Up and at ‘em. We had coffee and breakfast, watched the news and talked for a bit, then I got a call from the Dodge Dealer in town. I had ordered a pair of seats for the Challenger that only needed electrical hookup and setting in the original floor pan holes to mount. After we found that Holly couldn’t reach, I called around, starting with the Dodge dealer in town. I showed them the web site we found earlier. A guy in Parts knew about that seat guy. We talked about adjustment capabilities, and how far they moved. I did some redneck engineering calculations and figured ‘what the hell’. Even if she couldn’t work the pedals, the seats might be nice. Well, they got them in for me, I’m sure with a hell of a markup, and they said they could install them that morning if I wanted, since they were a little slow anyway. So off we went. They were beautiful. Soft leather, yet firm seats. Similar to stock, but long rides would feel better, no doubt. It would take about an hour, so we tooled around the lot looking at cars. Holly still hadn’t replaced her little torched foreign job, so we thought something might catch her eye. I actually thought she’d look good in one of the upper end 300s, so I tried to steer her there. She was looking more at the Durangos. She did mention the SUV factor a while back, if I remember. As long as she didn’t try to take a soccer-mom-mobile home, I just wanted her happy. PuhLease, no Caravans, or whatever they call them. Yechhhh.

The service manager called us back in, and we sat Holly in the car. She could just get the clutch to the floor and had a little leg left with the seat all the way up and forward. It worked. Now to teach her to drive a stick. She’d never done that before. Oh goody. Should I make an appointment for a new clutch now, or wait ‘til the patient was actually sick. I waited.

We went over to Walmart’s parking lot, and I showed her how to work the shifter, the pattern, and then mocked up shifts for her. She got it pretty quick. I reminded her, any time she was slowing down, she had to down shift, and had to have the clutch in to stop, or she’d tear the car up. That seemed to worry her a little, but she thought about it and said “OK”, then looked down, looked up at me and said “That makes sense, ‘cause the car still wants to go. I got it.” She did, and I never saw her stop on an engine bog. We started up, and she did well. Really well. Until she pushed the gas a little hard once and broke the rear end loose. But, to her credit, she did exactly the right thing. Clutch in and brake softly. “Recovered nicely, little girl!”

“Your little girl, and don’t you forget it.”

“Oh, I won’t, Pixie. I won’t. Take me home, little lady!” She didn’t want to back it into the garage quite yet, so I did that. We’d come back out and cover it later after it cooled.

We did nothing but have fun and shoot, and make love, mow grass, goof off and shoot. Did I mention shooting? She loved doing it, and was quite good at it. We tanned naked in the back yard, several times letting it turn into a sun baked hot oil love session. Living and letting her unwind. It seemed to be doing her a world of good. We went to a couple of dance parties with Melody and Charla. Had a ball each time. Life was normal and good.

A few weeks later, we saw a young girl outside the strip mall looking pretty haggard and going through trash cans. She looked familiar to me, but I couldn’t place her. I asked Holly, and she remembered her right away. She walked over and introduced herself and talked to the urchin for a while, then waved me over.

“Charlie, this young lady is in a pickle. We met her at the ball weeks back. She was volunteering and waitressing in the area next to ours. She and our waitress knew each other. Lisa here is too young to be at the shelter, and her parents threw her out. Is there anything we can do?”

“Lisa, my name is Charlie, and I assume you and Holly have introduced yourselves. Where are you staying?” I asked her, and she just about broke down.

Between bouts of sobs, it was, “Behind Dollar General in a big crate.”

Holly asked her how long that had been going on. Tears were just pouring off her. “Not long.” Schnuff schnuff. “Only a couple weeks.”

“WHAT?!?!?” Holly yelled. I stuck my arms out and she flinched, but Holly put her hand on Lisa’s back and pushed her into my arms, then hugged us both pushing us together.

“We’re taking her home, Charlie. I want to find out what’s going on. This is bad. It’s still pretty early. She can spend the day and night with us, and we can contact someone in the morning.”

“NO, NO, you can’t call anyone. Amanda did that and now she’s living with really bad people that treat her terribly and just have her for the money. Please don’t let them put me in foster care. My parents won’t take me back, they told me that already. My mom would, but she’s afraid of my dad. Oh, God, I wish I could just die. It would hurt less.” Tears and sobs overtook the situation. I picked her up. She was tinier than even Holly. I asked Holly to drive home, keeping Lisa in my lap and just holding her. She sobbed all the way. Scared, confused, hopeless, depressed, all rolled into one little girl. One dirty, not too awfully smelly, snotty little girl. I got a napkin out of the truck’s glove box and wiped her nose. Thank heavens the weather hadn’t broken yet. It was cool at night, but still mostly warm here in September.

When we got home, Holly took her to the guest side of the house and got her some towels and such. There were already shampoo and soap and things for her to use, and we had new guest toothbrushes and toothpaste for her to use. Lisa was still crying and very scared. Holly just tried to settle her down and told her we’d help her and talk after her shower or bath, whichever she chose. She looked at the shower wall and asked Holly if she could use the razor as well. There was a disposable razor hanging on a razor hook on the wall. “Do I need to stay in here to make sure you don’t hurt yourself with it?” Holly asked, smiling. “No. Holly I’m scared, but I’m not brave enough to hurt myself. I’ve seen that before, and I can’t.” She was still sobbing lightly, crying a little. Holly told her, “Maybe you ARE brave, and enough to NOT hurt yourself, and you want to see a better life. You may just have it backwards. Will you be OK here until I go get you something to wear?” Lisa nodded lightly. “Are you sure?” She nodded again. “OK, get in the shower and wash up. Shampoo your hair twice. Jeez girl, it’s a mess. Charlie will brush it out for you when you’re done. Be right back.”

She came back to our room and asked for one of my Cardinal T-Shirts and got some of her panties to take back to Lisa. I asked her if Lisa was going to be OK, but she just shrugged and said, “I dunno. I sure hope so. What a sweet kid,” and went back. I could hear them from the kitchen area. Yes, I was snooping. I just wanted to make sure that if I heard anything I could help in some way or another.

She took the clothes in to Lisa, leaving the door open. “Holly, can you stay with me please?” she asked of Holly. Her sobs were leveling out, and she sounded a little better. “Sure I can, Honey, but are you sure you don’t want your privacy?” Holly was afraid at this point that something had happened to Lisa to make her afraid of being alone, or around men, or something else scary. She relayed that to me later that night while we were alone. She stayed.

“Can you help me with my hair? It’s a mess, I know, but I want it clean, somehow.”

“Sure, Lisa, let’s see what we can do.” Holly washed her hair for her and used the hand sprayer on the shower to rinse it, washed it again, then conditioned it twice and rinsed again really well. “Lisa, honey, I’m going to have Charlie brush your hair out for you when you get out. He’s really good at it, and patient. He does it for me all the time. Is that going to be OK?” Holly was setting her up to be around me so she wouldn’t be afraid. Pretty smart fiancée I have there.

“Will you be there with me?”

“Yes, Honey, I will. Let me tell you something about Charlie, OK. He is a wonderful, marvelous, man. You may even fall in love with him. He’s just amazing. You don’t need to be afraid, or fear him in any way. OK?” I was choking up a little. Holly was really singing my praises. Was I really that good of a guy? What was it that she saw in me? Must be something, but I was clueless. I never thought of myself as special, just fair and honest.

“OK, Holly, but I doubt I’ll fall in love with him. He’s a guy.”

“What do you mean, Lisa? You don’t like guys, huh?” I didn’t hear the response, and water didn’t hit the floor, so I assumed a nod, and not a shake. Houston ... We have a problem. Or not. Who knows?

“Well, you don’t need to be afraid of Charlie. He doesn’t eat lesbians.” They both laughed at that, and I felt quite a bit better. Hearing a little laughter always makes things better. The double entendre was quite heavy, though. I went back to the kitchen and started dinner. I thought plain old spaghetti with hamburger and Italian sausage in the sauce would suffice.

The girls came out, Holly a little wet, and Lisa a little dry. Holly’s shirt was sticking to her and almost transparent, showing her cute little bust line in all its glory. She was wearing a fine lace bra, and left nothing to the imagination. I think little Lisa might have been looking a bit too closely for comfort. I dismissed that thought right away. I doubted a 15-year-old street urchin was going to steal my sweetheart from me. I knew I was, though. Looking, I mean.

“Holly, darling, why don’t you change your blouse. You seem to have gotten it a little damp.” I advised her, looking her squarely in the boobage area. She looked down. “Ooops. Yeah, I’ll do that now. Be right back, all.” Lisa started to follow her, but Holly told her to go into the family room and we’d be there in a bit. She did, looking over her shoulder at me, not quite panicked. Hmmmmmm, I needed to win someone’s trust. Starting right then.

“Holly?” I hollered, “Don’t forget a hairbrush for Miss Lisa’s hair. We can all talk while that gets taken care of and the sauce warms up, OK?” I was loud enough for Lisa to hear.

“Yep, sweetie. Be there in a bit,” she hollered back.

I put the sauce in a pan, and set to browning the meats in a skillet, then went to the family room and sat on the couch. Holly came in, handed me a hair brush, then set a small pillow in my lap, and called the hesitant Lisa over and had her sit in front of me. NOW I saw the need for the pillow. Holly wanted to make sure that if I popped a rod that Lisa wouldn’t feel it and get scared or intimidated. My fiancée really is a smart lady.

Critter finally came out into the open to see who the new person was, just watching for a time, then jumped into a chair on the other side of the room and watched.

“Oh, a kitty.” Lisa sat on the couch, not all the way back in to me, but Holly sat right next to us and held her hand while I slowly worked from the ends to the roots, carefully separating the rats and tangles, until her shoulder blade length hair was straight and shiny. It was still wet, so it was a little dark, but as it dried, I think I was going to be blessed with yet another redhead in my life. This one a dark burnished copper color that was just illuminating. Clean, she was a stunning little cutie. Another button nosed elfin creature with hazel eyes, and when she made one, a pretty smile. She was about as busty as Holly, maybe a touch more, and nice legs as well. About the same as Holly’s 5 foot in height. She could not have weighed 90 pounds, though.

“That didn’t hurt much, did it?” Holly asked her.

“No Ma’am. He did it slow and careful and it tugged a little, but it didn’t hurt like when I do it,” she answered.

I told her then, “There’s a trick to it, and it’s like everything else in life. If you have a problem, take it one little tangle at a time. Carefully, so’s not to break anything or make any more problems, and you’ll get through the problem to see the solution. Now, can you tell us about Lisa, and then tell us who Amanda is?”

“Well, Amanda first,” she started. “Amanda is my best friend. Her mother died of cancer, and her father lost his mind and started to treat her badly. When he noticed her at all, it was not as his daughter, if you know what I mean. Amanda didn’t want to take her mother’s place as the woman in the house, and he didn’t like that decision much. Amanda didn’t turn him in for that, but for the drinking and neglect and hitting and stuff, so she was taken by the Family Services people and put in a home where she is truly unhappy. They make her work all the time, and I think the lady has a thing for her, but it’s just physical. They treat her like a slave. She says the lady groping her and the man leering while she does makes her afraid. No one at DFS listens to her, and when she reported them once, the man spanked her really bad after, so she just tries to keep to herself now.”

As we listened to her, I kept brushing, gently, and I could feel Lisa’s neck relax and move a little as I worked. Holly smiled at me and nodded. I think she was relaying to me that we were making progress.

Lisa continued, “Amanda is not like me. I mean she doesn’t just like girls. She likes me, but she’s had a couple boyfriends, too. I don’t mind. I think she needs to be who she wants to be, and as long as she was my friend and cuddled me when I needed her, I didn’t care too much. Now I can’t see her very often, and I’m not going to school, so we can’t even talk there.”

“Lisa,” I said, as I touched her arm. She shivered. Holly saw it and touched her other arm and squeezed her hand. I continued, “We’ll fix that. If you want us to help, I’ll call some friends and see if they’ll help us so we can put you up for a while and put you on the bus to school in the morning. You’ll only have to walk to the end of the driveway, and off to school with Amanda you will go. Is that something you’d be interested in?”

Holly smiled at me and nodded again. I couldn’t see Lisa’s mouth, but I did see her cheeks move, so Holly’s smile and nod indicated to me that she got a positive response from Lisa.

“OK, more about Amanda soon. Now how about Lisa? Is there anyone, family, who can help you?” I asked, and at this point, hoping there was, and hoping there wasn’t. I didn’t want to be burdened while building a relationship with Holly, but I wanted to exercise that rescuing White Knight feeling that makes me feel better about myself.

“No, I don’t think so, sir. We never visited anyone except my Dad’s brother, and I think he’s in jail now, in Florida or something, anyway. My grandma, Mom’s mother, is somewhere, but we never see her ‘cause Dad doesn’t like her. Prob’ly ‘cause they’re so much alike. She’s not a nice person, what little I’ve seen of her. I don’t think I’d like to be with her, either. And I really doubt she wants me around.”

“Lisa, you don’t need to call me sir. Charlie will be fine, or Hey, or anything else, except late for dinner. OK?” Laughs and giggles from both of them abounded from that. I picked her up by the waist, causing a little “Eeeep” to come from her, and set her on Holly’s lap. I scared her a little, but she calmed quickly when Holly put her arms around her. I had sauce and meat to stir.

Coming back to them talking, I replaced the pillow, snagged Lisa up and put her back in between my legs, this time closer to me. She did let go of Holly, albeit reluctantly, but Holly smiled at her and reached out hold her hand. “OK, more about Lisa. What is happening, and what happened to get us to this point?” I asked, with as much compassion in my voice as I could muster. She had opened up a little, and I really wanted her to continue.

“Are you sure you want to hear this? It’s not pretty, and you may not like me afterwards?” she asked, with both of us nodding.

Holly then was telling her, “Honey, there is nothing you can say to make us judge you, or dislike you, or not want to help you, unless, YOU are the axe murderer everyone around here seems to joke about all the time.” More giggles and laughs. Music to my ears. Girls giggling is the sweetest sound.

“OK, I am Lisa Ann Miller. My life seemed normal until I was about 13 and I fell in love with my babysitter, a college girl who would watch me on weekend nights when my parents went out. She was pretty and kind and paid attention to me. We talked and I asked her questions I shouldn’t have, ‘cause that started all the problems. I asked her about boys. She had gone through a couple boyfriends and wasn’t impressed, and then had a girl she was close to. She tried to keep things simple and not talk about sex, but after a few weeks, I had her telling me all the gory details of both the boyfriends and girlfriend, and what they all did, then a few months later, after I turned 14, had her showing me. With me. I knew then that I was attracted to girls and I would never let a boy touch me in a sexy way, as long as a girl could do what she did. That went on until she graduated. I guess about nine months. She left to go back home at about Christmas time, and while I knew it was going to happen, I was still heart broken. Since I was 14, my parents started leaving me home alone since Patty was gone, and they could save money since I was old enough to take care of myself.

“I had a sleepover one weekend, with three of us, Amanda, Robin, and me. Robin was curious about things, and Amanda and I had already progressed to ‘practice kissing’ and boob touching. Well, she was practicing. I was hiding the fact that I liked her as a girlfriend and wanted to do the things Patty and I did. Well, come to find out, Robin was quite the free spirit, so here’s three teenaged girls, naked on a bed, licking each other to a frenzy, when the door opened, the light popped on, and my father was standing there. He was yelling and he was really, really mad, and told us to get dressed, and called their parents to come get them. It was really late at night. Anyway, Robin’s mom thought it was funny and that made Dad mad, and Amanda’s dad went berserk and slapped her right there. I thought Robin’s mom was going to lose it then. She was a witness in Amanda’s custody hearing with DFS later on.

“Dad yelled and screamed at me, Mom wouldn’t stop him. She just sat there, scared of him. He slapped my face and smacked me on the butt few times pretty hard and sent me to the room and told me I wasn’t going anywhere but school anytime soon. I had a sore butt and a huge bruise on my face for weeks after that. A while later when he was yelling at me, he asked ‘what boy would have me if I did things like that’, and I guess my answer told him that I was something he could no longer love or care for. I told him I didn’t care and wouldn’t ever be with a boy anyway. As bad as things were, they went downhill from there. Then Amanda’s mom died, and we spent all our time together we could until she got taken away by DFS. I was going crazy and crying all the time. Mom was no help. Dad and I got into a fight and he threw me out. I tried the shelter where I hang out, but they can’t keep me unless a guardian ‘places’ me there because I’m too young, and I’m not going home to get beat anymore. If I go to DFS, Dad will deny everything and I’ll just be in more trouble, or wind up like Amanda, being someone’s slave. No matter what happens, they’ll believe him, and Mom won’t stick up for me. He’ll just beat her, too. I’d rather eat trash than go back.”

I was wondering just how something like this could happen, so I asked her, “Lisa, why won’t anyone believe you instead of him?”

“Oh, I left that part out. He’s a Police Sergeant in town.” Her eyes got wet, but she didn’t cry. I put the brush down and wrapped my arms around her then. Holly knelt in front of her, I moved my arms around Holly, and we made a Lisa sandwich. A dirty cop, huh? No end to them around this place.

Holly kissed her on the forehead and said, “Lisa, if you want help, we’ll do everything we can to help you. If you want to stay here, we’ll do everything we can to make that happen. You don’t need to be afraid here. If you want to go somewhere else, we’ll help you, but it doesn’t sound like you have much of a choice right now. Charlie?”

I was getting up and surprised them, leaving in the middle of a conversation like this one. I was really upset and I didn’t want them to see it. “I need to stir the sauce and get ready to put the pasta on. Is angel hair OK with everyone?” Nods all around. “Good, someone find me some scissors so I can get some!” I put my hands out toward them like a monster, “MWAHAHAHA.” Shrieks and giggles. “Lemme go get dinner ready,” I said, walking away. Oh, man was I boiling. I had a funny hunch about something. Let me just think on this for a bit.

I heard behind me, “Lisa, Charlie is a retired cop. He’s been through some bad stuff. I think he might be able to help us here. Do you think you can learn to trust him, even if he’s a stinky old boy?”

Lisa giggled and answered softly, but I just barely heard her say, “If you see that much good in him, I’m sure I can find some. Thank you, Holly. Holly, are you Charlie’s wife?”

“No honey, his fiancée, but we’ve only known each other for a short while, so we don’t have a date set for a wedding yet.”

“What do you guys do? This is a really nice house. I thought he was a doctor or something,” she said as she looked up into the kitchen and outside the doors to the patio.

“Long story,” Holly said, “but suffice to say that Charlie is retired, as I said, a retired cop, and I’m ... in the entertainment industry. His wife was a school superintendent, and they make pretty good money, so they had a nice house for them and his daughter.”

“Oh.” Lisa looked down at her hands, nervously. “Where are they, his wife and daughter?”

Holly stammered a little and told her, “Well, Lisa, they are no longer with us. They were kidnapped and murdered by some really bad people. Charlie was left alone, and has been for a few years. I met him in June when my car caught on fire out on the freeway near Kansas City, and it’s been a bit of a roller coaster ride since. Please don’t let what I just told you cause you any concern or fear. It’s in the past, and I’m trying to help Charlie build a new future. Looks like I might be able to help you with one, too.”

I was beside myself with pride that Holly was taking control of the situation with Lisa. I did want to help the girl, but I knew Holly would really be willing to step up. I’ll bet she wants to help the other one, too. I couldn’t hear everything now, but when I called them in to the kitchen table, I did hear that Holly was asking whether she thought we could get Amanda out here to see her.

“I could call her. Sometimes they let her answer the phone if she’s not too busy doing their chores,” Lisa told us. These people must be a piece of work. Holly handed her a phone to call on. Lisa dialed. “Hello, can I speak to Amanda, please. OK, thank you”. Silence. “Amanda, can you get away tomorrow?” Silence. “I have some people who want to meet you. They’re trying to help me.” Silence. “They found me at the strip mall by DG looking for something to eat.” Silence. “A couple weeks.” Silence. “No, she won’t do anything. She’s scared he’ll hit her again.” Silence. “Walmart by the garden center.” Silence. “OK, three thirty.” Silence. “Me too, ‘Manda. They’re trying to help me go back.” Silence. “I love you, too. Bye.”

Lisa smiled and told Holly that Amanda would meet her at Walmart after school. I was kinda wondering what exactly we were getting into here, but I had an intense feeling that something was very wrong in the Police Department, or at DFS, or both. It was not making me happy.

Dinner was a hit. Spaghetti and garlic bread always is. After dinner, we watched TV with Holly in my lap, and Lisa next to us, Holly holding her hand. Lisa yawned, and that action being contagious, we all did, and headed to bed. The movement woke Critter, and he was off and running. We took Lisa to the guest room, Holly tucking her in, kissing her forehead, and telling her everything was going to be fine. We went to bed ourselves, and the next thing I knew, the alarm was going off. We must’ve been worn out emotionally, because it wasn’t that busy of a day.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.