Corporate Rapist - Cover

Corporate Rapist

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ben is a corporate rapist. He buys companies and fucks them - stripping them of their assets and selling them off for a pittance. However he meets his match when he encounters Tara who works for his latest acquisition. She turns the tables on him, and fucks him both sexually and psychologically. In the end she dominates him, and has him submitting to her desires.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Workplace   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Size  

I woke in the morning with my morning hardon pressing against Tara’s firm ass cheeks. I laid there without moving, thinking that she was still asleep. My free hand was resting on her flat tummy just below her firm breasts.

I wiggled about a little to get more comfortable, rubbing my cock against her ass.

“Good morning Ben” I heard in a muffled voice.

I replied with “Good morning Tara”.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her naked breast, using her hand to direct mine. Soon I was cupping her breast and playing with her pierced nipple. She was quickly moaning with the sensations that I was unleashing in her body.

“Oh god ... will you please fuck me” she gasped.

I moved my hips back a little ... allowing my cock to slip down between her thighs in our spooning position. Tara reached down and grabbed my cock, directing the head to between her wet lips, and positioning it at the entrance to her pussy.

“Fuck me ... now!!!!” she begged.

I pushed forward ... sliding into her tightness and slowly sinking deeper and deeper until my crotch was against her firm ass.

“Wow that feels so good” she moaned.

I rested my hand now across her mound with my finger tips brushing across her pierced clit.

“I love waking up like this ... a nice big cock filling and stretching my little pussy”.

I lunged deeper into her, pinching her nipple whilst nibbling on her ear, whispering into her ear “You are my cum slut right now ... I’m going to fill your hungry cunt with my cream”.

“Oh yes ... you read my mind!!!!!” she groaned.

We fucked in that position for a few minutes before she suggested a change in position ... a move to her riding my cock.

I rolled over carefully, keeping my cock buried in her pussy as we moved. Soon I was on my back, and Tara was in the reverse cowgirl position.

“Turn around I want to watch your beautiful face” I asked her.

She swiveled about on my cock until she was now facing me.

“Happy now ... Fuck that’s deep” she moaned.

I placed one hand on her hip, and the other cupped her nice firm breasts.

“Ride me baby” I urged her.

Tara fucked my cock - varying the speed and depth of penetration. Her eyes were closed, enjoying the sensations that flowed from our sexual connection. My hands occupied with her breasts and nipples.

“Oh god yes ... I love your fucking huge cock in me” she gasped.

“I’m gonna cum soon” I informed her.

“Yes ... yes ... me too” she wailed, exploding in a massive orgasm, with her pussy doing its best to strangle my cock with it’s well developed muscles.

That explosion set me off, I erupted inside her, pumping my cum into her depths. We convulsed together for a few minutes before Tara collapsed forward onto my chest, raking her pierced nipples across me.

“That was so good” she whispered.

“Thank you Ben”.

“It was my pleasure” was a very truthful response by me.

We rested like that for a while - my cock surprisingly stayed hard inside her as I felt her pussy rhythmically working its length.

I reached across and grabbed my mobile phone from the bedside table. I held up a finger across my lips as I dialed a number, and waited for an answer.

“Good morning Lana. I was wondering if you could call the airline and change our return flight to tomorrow evening please”.

Tara’s face registered surprise when she realized that I was speaking to her mother whilst we were still leisurely fucking each other.

I listened as Lana responded confirming my instructions. Then she asked how Tara had went speaking to our potential new clients.

I responded saying. “Tara has shown me a whole range of new talents ... talents that I never suspected that she possessed”.

That comment got me a punch in the shoulder ... and a very tight squeezing of my cock.

I groaned ... Something that Lana commented on.

I replied with “I think I’ve pulled a muscle. I’ve just had a tightening”.

Tara glared at me whilst I finished off the conversation with her mother with “I’d better go get her lazy ass out of bed”. I hung up just as Tara attacked me. I wrapped my arms around her trying to limit her ability to hit me.

After a short time, she relaxed on top of me ... her struggles had reinvigorated my cock within her tightness.

Tara perched up on my hips, enjoying the depth of my penetration.

After a few moments of silent fucking Tara spoke. “You really should fuck her”.

“What ... why?” I asked.

“You would enjoy her ... and she you ... besides she is a total submissive” she replied.

“Submissive?” I asked, not sure that I had heard her properly.

“Yeh ... she is a sexual submissive. She will do anything that you tell her” Tara explained as she continued to work her own pussy on my cock.

“Why would I want to fuck her - she is your mother ... and my personal assistant?” I asked.

“It’s in your nature to dominate ... so why not?” she retorted.

I knew then that I was on the losing end of this argument, so I just stayed silent despite her verbal jibes ... and fucked her to another massive cum.


With a towel wrapped around her freshly showered and otherwise naked body, Tara slipped across the hallway into her own room with her clothes bundled up under her arm.

“See you downstairs in thirty minutes” I told her as she left.


I made it downstairs in twenty-five minutes - time enough to go to the front desk and arrange another night’s accommodation for the both of us. I was just completing the paperwork and payment when I sensed her presence - made easy by her distinctive perfume.

Tara stood very close to me, resting her hand on my ass.

“I’m hungry” she whispered in my ear before she nipped it with her teeth.

I turned to face her, surprised to find her dressed in a beautiful white dress with an abstract colourful pattern to it. Three things that I noticed immediately - one was the opening in the dress between her breasts ... no bra today; and two was the mid-thigh hemline; and three was her height ... shorter than normal due to her wearing strappy sandals which did nothing to hide her sexy feet.

“I thought that I had fed you” I replied. I was referring to the mouthful of cum that she had swallowed when we had showered together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.