Landlord and His Friends Have Me - Cover

Landlord and His Friends Have Me

Copyright© 2017 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Me being a slut wife when first married. Teasing and then fucking our landlord and his mates

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Following on from the fun I had with Jim and his two friends, we would all get together again for more fun six week later.

Jim had a holiday property on the Isle of Sky and arranged for Mike to carry out some repair work along with another contractor over a weekend.

He organised a surprise trip to London for his wife and her sister for the same weekend, which meant he had the house all to himself and I had our top floor all alone too.

The weekend ended up being an utterly amazing screwing session, that lasted from Saturday morning until early Monday morning.

The Saturday morning arrived after a tension filled week. I had been absolutely gagging to meet them again (shameful I know!)

I had been finger banging myself crazy all week as I thought of what may occur over the weekend.

In preparation I had completely waxed my cunt, leaving it totally bald and smooth without a trace of hair on my mound or lips.

I had purchased some new black seamed stockings, a new mini dress and had my hair semi dyed with blonde streaks.

Mike was thrilled at my new look, unaware that the transformation was for my benefit and for to please my dirty older men.

Mike set off at about 10 o’clock and I gave him a kiss and sent him merrily on his way. The money was excellent for the job; little did he know I was playing my part in him earning it as well.

Once he was gone I showered and began to dress myself. I confess I also had a finger fuk as I showered, my thoughts were driving me crazy.

Elsie and her sister left at about 11 o’clock in the morning, a taxi collecting them and taking them to the train station.

The car had only just pulled away when Jim arrived at the door.

I opened it to see him smiling from ear to ear like the Cheshire cat.

I was already dressed in my black mini-dress, my black four inch spike heels and seamed nylons.

I had on a thin silver anklet on my right foot; to show I was a willing, shared slutwife.

My usual conservative makeup had been replaced by heavy blusher, lipstick (red) and pale blue eyeshadow.

My new streaked hair was tied in two pigtails.

“You ready for this then love?” he smirked as he walked in and sat down. “You look damn hot!”

“I can’t wait,” I truthfully said to him, thanking him for the compliment.

“Good lass!,” he replied. “We’re gonna have a great weekend and lots of fun. Hope you can take everything we have planned!” he quipped.

“I will try my best,” I said back smiling as I did so.

The day was to start slowly with Vince and Barry arriving at about 1130 am, and immediately coming up to our apartment.

On arriving we exchanged soft kisses as I moved between all three older guys for a snogging session.

No pretence at anything other than I was theirs for to do as they wanted and willingly so.

I was complimented on my outfit and as ever they gushed about my legs and my arse. Their hands roamed over my arse and tits as we kissed and I had the odd feel of their cocks through their trousers as we exchanged saliva.

The kissing had me juicing up nicely. My tongue had explored all of their mouths in turn when I was finally told of the plans for lunchtime.

I was to be taken out to a nice restaurant in a nearby village, wined and dined, and as Barry said ‘later on sixty nined.’

We drove to the village in Vince’s car. Me in the back alongside Barry with Jim in the front directing.

Barry and I held hands for part of the trip and exchanged more heavy kisses for the rest.

On arrival I excused myself and went to the loo to freshen up. I redid my makeup and applied more perfume too.

On getting back to the bar area we were quickly seated in a quiet corner and were served some drinks.

The conversation flowed, quite risque at times, but nothing too overtly heavy yet.

“We have a wee present for you Anna,” Baz chirped in after a few minutes.

“Ooh that sounds exciting!” I replied, eagerly waiting to see what these randy buggers had got me.

“Well strictly speaking it’s two.” Jim answered back. “We couldnae decide so got you them both!”

Vince then placed a wrapped parcel on the table.

I thanked the guys for the gift as i began slowly unwrapping it.

“Oh thanks guys. There was no need to buy me anything at all. I was so desperate to meet up again, but that’s so kind of you.”

I could see the waitress hovvering a short distance away, but she seemed to be waiting for me to open the gift before approaching to take our food order.

Once I had opened I let out a small giggle.

“You randy sods! How am I supposed to explain these too my husband!?” I laughed as I pulled out the two gifts.

Two large vibrators. One black one with a huge head and one rabbit styled one.

“Go on unwrap them and show us them,” Jim ordered.

I could sense they wanted to shock. The restaurant was half full. We were in a corner and the nearets couple was two tables away, still far enough to see if they wanted to look at what was going on behind them.

I did as instructed and Vince now had one hand sliding on my leg under the table. He had reached my bare flesh and the end of my stocking tops as he rubbed gently.

“This is massive!” I told them as I took the big black one out from it’s wrapper.

“You will take it,” Baz said to me.

“I’ll fucking certainly try!” was my crude answer.

I had parted my legs and Vince’s hand had travelled a lot further. He was now rubbing my clit and preparing me for penetration.

“No knickers,” he informed the other two. “I told you, you can get the drinks bill then Baz old boy!”

I asked what he meant and they admitted to having a wager between Baz and Vince if I would be going commando or not.

“I didn’t bet as I knew what the answer would be!” Jim added.

Baz asked how Vince knew. I looked at him straight in the eye. “He knows cos he’s got two fingers up my cunt Baz!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.