Deanna and Summer Get Their Man
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The long awaited follow-up to "Deanna And Summer Find Each Other," in which Deanna and Summer seduce Brent Daniels, Summer's ex-boyfriend, into a new, menage a trois relationship based upon the idea of polyfidelity. In so doing, they find love and completion.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Sharing   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“So, what else is there to discuss, ladies?” Brent Daniels turned to the women who had seduced him that Friday night in his own house, his once and future girlfriend Summer Hardy and her girlfriend, Deanna Falkirk.

“Only things like ... where are we to live? How much do you think that we should spend on our honeymoon together, not to mention our wedding. How about it, babe? A triple, polygamous wedding, even though not legally binding, would be the stuff of legend in this county. Two brides coming to claim their bridegroom, a double bachelorette night, a bachelor party for you, maybe a hall pass for each of us that night, of course, given how wild it will be. You get the idea. The future. What we want to do with our lives together, that sort of thing. Should it be a church wedding, that kinda stuff,” Deanna suggested, making herself and Summer wet from just the idea of a bachelorette party and making Brent hard from the thought of his hall pass.

“This could get pretty wild, you know, this whole sharing stuff, but I’m more than up for it. However, should we really plan too much upfront, or let some things develop naturally? Think of it. We don’t yet know all of our future career plans, where they might lead, that sort of thing. My own career is more flexible as to location, but what about yours, ladies?” Brent observed.

“Well, I can teach anywhere, though I’d have to work to get tenure there, if we did move, you know. At first, though, I’d like to stay home and being a mommy while the kids are younger. Plenty of time to teach school when they go to school. That way, Summer and you can still work outside of the home, and well, you get the idea. Then, perhaps, if either of you wished, you could take a year or two off as a sabbatical and be homemakers. We could trade off, if you will. You’re doing better than both of us combined, I believe, aren’t you, Brent, honey? That will help with the money as well, as will having two incomes and still having a housewife at home,” Deanna offered.

“Well, I’d like to be next to be Mama Bear, once you return to work. I would just want to know that, once I get back to working, Brent would help me land on my feet, if you will,” Summer indicated that she wouldn’t mind a hiatus from the career woman track, provided that her man used his Hollywood influence to get her some kind of work in broadcasting after being away from it for a bit.

“Works for me, if nothing else. Eventually, of course, I’ll be the one to at least semi-retire from Hollywood and I can stay home, write my books, and help raise our kids. I’ll be Mr. Mom at that point, if you will,” Brent chuckled, “though most moms don’t probably sit around and type while sipping highballs.”

“Don’t be so sure of that, dear. Who knows what will get me through a day of being a domestic goddess,” Summer snickered, even as Brent and Deanna blushed and laughed with her.

“You’d have the goddess part right, for certain, as would Deanna. You’re both a man’s wet dream come true. Any man who wasn’t gay or asexual, that is,” Brent confessed, making them both giggle.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.