Linda's Posse - Cover

Linda's Posse

Copyright© 2017 by Thornfoote

Chapter 08: The Queen

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 08: The Queen - This is the sequel to 'Retribution.' Linda and the girls are back. Traveling the world, and playing golf is their cover story. The real mission is fighting corruption, hate, cruelty, and evil. Come along for the ride as the girls change the world and have fun doing it! Vigilante Angels kicking ass and taking names!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sports   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Politics   Violence  

The next day was a Tuesday. It hardly seemed possible to Linda that she had only been in London for a week. She started to order room service mentally; but caught herself in time, and picked up the hotel phone instead. After she ordered a light breakfast Linda used the en-suite facilities to clean up, and do the necessaries. Breakfast service was quick and efficient, as one would expect from a five star hotel.

While they were eating Mouse asked, What’re our plans now? Are we going to rescue more SEALS? I thought some of them looked pretty damn good!

Linda thought things over for a few minutes. Let’s go over where we stand, just to refresh everything.

Money. We’re doing great, depending on how much it takes to buy out Waters International. We have several millions of IRS taxed dollars in our visible account, and billions in our invisible Cayman government account. The mansion and yacht are all paid for so no one is going to take those away. We have enough money to retire on tomorrow, if we wanted to.

Golf. We have a tournament in Australia coming up next. I think we may skip the Asian tournaments, for now. I’m worried about confronting that Ancient One with the mind control until we’re stronger. No need to rub sand in her face. Yet.

Angels. We have Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Phoenix, Dallas, Chicago, Minneapolis, Ohio / Midwest, Boston, New York City, DC, and Miami all covered. I don’t want too many more Angels. To cover the geographic USA I want to put a snow-bunny Angel in Denver, Mouse. Another one in San Antonio to cover the area between Houston and El Paso. Make her a hot Latin lady. I want a Cajun in New Orleans to cover the deep south all the way to Florida. Last one in the forty-eight states would be Atlanta. I’ve been trying to come up with an appropriate Angel for Atlanta. I think we should go with a Cherokee Indian Angel. Atlanta was right in their homeland, before the ‘Trail of Tears’ moved them to Oklahoma. Remind me to talk to President Fredricks about improving Indian relations, too. He can start with canceling that pipe-line in North Dakota.

That gives us sixteen Angels. We may put a native Hawaiian girl Angel in Honolulu. I haven’t decided. We have to go back and check crime levels there, and see if they need an Angel of their own. The Silver Angel is the only Angel I want in Europe. I want to come up with other disguises for Europe. Like Artemis, the Greek Goddess of the Hunt. Check her images out on the ‘net, Mouse. I think a Valkyrie for the Scandinavian countries would be good. I don’t have any clue yet about Paris or Germany. I’m not sure what to do about North Africa, either, if anything. Maybe an Egyptian Goddess of some kind. Australia ... I was reading about their history. They have an interesting myth about a ‘Rainbow Serpent.’ That might be fun. Long snake like dragons for the Asian countries, too, when we finally get around to those areas.

Today, I want to lock in those American Angel cities we haven’t been to yet. We’ll flash their new Angels, and kill any local deserving criminal types we find. We’ll also hit the prisons, like yesterday. Then tonight, we have that dinner with the Queen and Prime Minister. Those two Ambassadors, too.

It looks like we have a full day ahead of us. Jessie and the Lady Whisper should arrive in two or three days. That’s enough time for us to finish up the UK and be ready to head for the Med.

Everyone set? Twins take us back to Yuma,

Linda told the Posse.

She appeared in the very early morning skies above the Arizona town as a winged Apache girl wearing an ankle length, soft deerskin dress. Mouse’s disguise had lots of long fringe strips. Apache Angel wore her hair long and black. She was beautiful.

Take us in jumps along the border with Mexico, and memorize more locations for return trips. Ret, keep a scan going for trouble, Linda was now very comfortable passing out assignments to the Posse.

In the darkness Apache Angel jumped along the border between the United States and Mexico, pausing in Tucson, then moving to Phoenix and following Interstate Highway Ten to Las Cruces, New Mexico, and then on into El Paso.

Ret stopped their progress. We have a major Cartel right across the border from El Paso, in Juarez, Mexico. They’re as bad as we’ve seen anywhere. They have tunnels going under the border and coming out near the Interstate. A couple go all the way into El Paso. They’re using young boys who are hooked on huffing paint thinner or sniffing glue as couriers to deliver smack, meth, cocaine and Fentanyl. The stuff kills the kid’s brain cells. They also use the tunnels for running illegals into the USA. Good looking females they snatch and put to work in brothels, on both sides of the border. Mexican and American women, both. If their husband or families object, they kill them. They get the women hooked on drugs. Then they can force the girls to do all kinds of disgusting sex acts with animals or anything else they want. We have to stop this.

I agree, Linda told the Posse. We should have time to do this, and still get those four cities locked in with new Angels. Another time we’ll spend a full day just doing prisons. This mess ends, today! Ret, contact law enforcement on both sides of the border. We’ll be dropping off people needing help. When we’re done contact Juan by email and ask him to set up drug treatment centers in Ciudad Juarez and El Paso to treat the women and boys. Tell him to fund each center with one hundred million dollars. Have him tell the police officers what he’s doing, so they don’t just dump the victims back on the streets. The treatment centers will help anyone who needs it, free of charge.

Kelly, find those tunnels. I’m going to collapse any empty ones. We can deal with any occupied tunnels after that! Linda was angry. The Posse shared her mood. Angry Angels are not much fun at four in the morning. Not much fun any time of day. It was time to declare war on another Cartel.

Showtime, Ladies! The Posse is going to War! Mouse hollered out their familiar battle cry.

One of the tunnels into El Paso was empty, except for seventeen young, addicted boys living in squalor at the American end of the hidden tunnel. She scooped the boys up, a few at a time, and delivered them to the police station Ret directed her to. Most of them were virtually catatonic, and unresponsive. Apache Angel had tears in her eyes when she dropped them off. Ret made sure the cops knew financial help was coming later today. She also let them know the Angels would be very unhappy if the boys were mistreated. One cop lost control of his bladder. No one laughed. They were all intimidated by Apache Angel, and the whole Angel legend.

Linda returned and tore the empty tunnel apart. She collapsed the whole thing, starting at one end and working all the way to the other. No one would use the tunnel again. This tunnel of misery, and pain no longer existed.

The other tunnel had several Cartel thugs escorting a stream of illegal immigrants trudging north to what they hoped would be a better life. Any addicted kids had scattered out of the tunnel to avoid the Cartel nasties. Linda killed the thugs. She tore off arms and legs. Tink cut them in half. She left the immigrants alone. They were illegals, yes; but solving the immigration nightmare was not something she felt qualified to get involved with. Let ICE and the new American government deal with that problem.

Apache Angel appeared in front of the crowd of immigrants, and told them, Immigration does not concern Angels. That is between you and the American government. The Posse was shocked when all of them got down on their knees and prayed. To her. Thanking her for sparing their lives! Most of them were crying. Linda’s heart ached, but she had more work to do this day. The Twins moved the Posse to the tunnels near the Interstate. Linda and Tink destroyed the southern half of this tunnel.

There were three tunnels running from Mexico to exits close to Interstate Ten. The border was very near the major highway here. It was an easy spot for human and drug contraband to arrive and get transported deeper into the United States by vehicles driving down the Interstate. DEA and ICE agents were unaware of these newly constructed tunnels.

Ret let the Posse know one tunnel was vacant. Linda collapsed it. This far from the city none of the addicted boys were involved.

The other two tunnels were occupied. One had another stream of illegals headed into the United States. The third tunnel contained a string of human mules carrying drugs, and their Cartel escorts. Meth, cocaine, Fentanyl, and heroin. They were all bound for different cities, different distribution locations.

Linda and Tink executed the three Cartel thugs delivering the illegals in the second tunnel. She left the illegals alone. Again, they were not her business. She collapsed two thirds of the tunnel from the Mexican side toward the American side.

In the last tunnel Apache Angel arrived with a vengeance! She decapitated the thugs by using her TK to pull their heads off. Tink dissolved the drugs. Ret told the mules, in Spanish, that if she ever caught them delivering drugs to the United States again they would suffer the same fate as the Cartel’s criminals. They ran back into Mexico as fast as they could. Linda collapsed the tunnel behind them.

What’s next? Mouse asked.

We’re going to eradicate this entire Cartel. Every member. Everyone involved. That includes wives, but not children. If the kids were old enough to know and participate, that’s different. I want us to send a message here to all the Cartels. The good times are over. Hell has arrived in Mexico. So have the Angels.

Ret, did you get any information from those Cartel heavies for us? Linda asked her.

Of course I did. I wasn’t sitting around polishing my nails. Kelly follow my lead to these assholes, Ret replied with a grim look. She was just as angry as Linda.

Mouse, we’d best go invisi again. These guys have a lot of guns. Tink, you and I are going to make this a bloody mess, Linda decided. Boneless meat bags just like Tijuana, but cut them in half, too. Ret get any banking information you can. We’ll just forward that straight to the White House this time.

Won’t people link the Tijuana deaths with Juarez? Mouse asked.

Yep. I want all the Cartels to worry about losing the bones in their bodies. That’s our special Cartel recipe. Tenderized thugs. Angels can use terror as a weapon, too, Linda whispered.

The Twins moved the Posse three hundred feet above a large, walled compound. Ret told everyone there were one hundred seventy mobsters inside. Linda and Tink got busy. It was still very early in the morning. Most of the gangsters were still asleep. They died that way, too. First, Linda and Tink took care of the guards stationed around and inside the compound buildings. Then, they went after the sleepers.

Linda saved the boss and his family for last. He was called El Guapo, or The Handsome One in English. By the time Linda finished working him over he could be called ‘hamburger.’ He went to Hell cursing and screaming.

His wife was guilty, too. She ran the whore business and made sure the women were addicted to heroin and cocaine. Ret searched her mind and found the business ledgers detailing all the women current and past who were forced to work for the Cartel. Which country they came from. Where the living still worked. Where the dead were buried. Her sixteen year old son was in charge of keeping the ledgers up-to-date. He and his father sampled the merchandise till they were turned over to his men, or to the whorehouses. Mother and son died. Linda and the Posse rescued seventeen women at the compound.

Utilizing Ret’s information Kelly and Karen took the Posse to each of the whorehouses, on both sides of the border. Most of the American women were in Mexican whorehouses. Most of the Mexican women were in American whorehouses. It took the Posse several hours to round up all the women and get them transported to the police stations Ret had picked out. She delivered the ledgers, too. Any Cartel employees at the whorehouses died. After the women were rescued Tink dissolved the buildings where the women were forced to work.

After Linda and her Posse had rescued everyone, and killed those deserving death, they returned to the main compound. Ret told them the drugs and money were stashed in the huge basement under the boss’ hacienda. Linda and the girls popped downstairs and were astounded at the sheer volume of drugs and guns stored here. Tink got busy dissolving them. This stuff was too dangerous to trust law enforcement to deal with. Too tempting. The drugs and guns represented millions of dollars in street value.

In the money room the girls were surprised. El Guapo didn’t trust banks. Ret told them he had almost twenty-three billion dollars in one big stack wrapped up in cling-wrap. The stack was four feet tall and about eight feet by eight feet in width and depth. Linda decided to deliver it to the President. The Twins teleported Linda and the whole pile to the Oval Office. The room was vacant. It wasn’t quite time for the President to start his day. Linda moved furniture out of the way and left the pile of money in the middle of the room.

Mr. President, this is the Apache Angel. I have left a few dollars in the Oval Office. It belonged to a Mexican Cartel. They don’t exist any longer. Please use the money to aid American Indians. Oh, and get rid of that pipeline in North Dakota. Indians don’t want it on their land.

Linda and the Posse returned to the compound in Juarez. Tink dissolved all the buildings and the exterior wall. She left the bags of meat that were formerly Cartel gangsters laying there to rot when the hot sunshine returned.

She was getting tired, so Linda and the girls decided to wait for tomorrow to lock in San Antonio, Denver, Atlanta, and New Orleans. They had a dinner party to attend in London.

Back in her hotel room Linda showered and started going through her clothes, looking for something appropriate to wear. She was going to meet the Queen of Great Britain! She needed to get her hair done, and her nails and...

Uh, Linda? What are you doing? Ret asked.

Mouse, the Twins, and Tink started laughing.

It’s the Queen! We have to look our best. I think we should wear the emerald and diamond jewelry, with that lovely green dress we bought in LA, a harried Linda was busy talking to herself.

Linda, stop stressing. The Silver Angel is going to meet the Queen. Not Linda Spencer! Ret reminded her. We don’t have to worry about what we look like. Mouse will take care of everything.

Mouse nodded, and broke out laughing again. Tink, and the Twins had never stopped laughing.

Okay, okay. You got me. I really wanted to dress up nice, though. It just seems wrong to wear jeans and a sweater to a formal dinner with the Queen, Linda grumbled.

Anyone know exactly where this dinner’s going to be at? Tink asked.

Why don’t we just ask the Prime Minister? He should know, Linda whispered. Ret? Kelly? Can we talk to him?

Mr. Prime Minister, I have the Silver Angel calling for you on line three, Ret whispered to the British Prime Minister.

“What? What’s that you say? Who is this?” the Prime Minister, Gerald Donaldson was startled and speaking out loud to apparently no one as he was alone in his dressing room. Linda was standing in the corner, invisible.

Sir, it’s me, the Silver Angel. Sorry for that introduction. I was just being silly. You don’t need to speak. Just think, and I’ll hear you, Linda took over the ‘phone call’ from Ret.

Ret, behave now, let me speak to him, through you, and relay his answers to all of us, please.

Well now, this is a bit unusual. You’re really the Silver Angel then? And you can hear my thinking, I mean my thoughts? I’d best keep things on the up and up then! Gerald Donaldson thought back.

I want to attend the dinner tonight with you and the Queen. I saw an invitation on the television. Was that for real, or just a hoax of some sort?

Yes, yes. It was a real invitation. You don’t have a proper address and phone number. It seemed the only way to attempt contact. It seems to have worked for the Americans with that Wonder Angel, so we decided to try the same thing, here.

Good. I do want to go, but I have no idea where the dinner will be located. I would ask what should I wear, but I only have the one skin available, Linda giggled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.