Linda's Posse - Cover

Linda's Posse

Copyright© 2017 by Thornfoote

Chapter 07: Prisons and Seals

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 07: Prisons and Seals - This is the sequel to 'Retribution.' Linda and the girls are back. Traveling the world, and playing golf is their cover story. The real mission is fighting corruption, hate, cruelty, and evil. Come along for the ride as the girls change the world and have fun doing it! Vigilante Angels kicking ass and taking names!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sports   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Politics   Violence  

“Did you pack everything?” Linda asked.

“I think so. I checked three times. I even packed all those free samples from the bathroom. Can I keep that big white bathrobe? It’s really warm,” Sabrina wanted to know.

“No dear. Our home has everything you need. You’ll see.”

“Are we going to fly on an airplane?”

“Sort of. We’re riding Angel Airlines today.”

“Good. The Black Angel?”

“No, she’s busy back in Ohio right now. I think the Silver Angel will be showing up any minute.”

Mouse caused an illusion of the Silver Angel to appear in the room, standing on the opposite side of Linda.

Ret, you have to speak for the Silver Angel, okay? Linda whispered.

Got it covered, Silver Angel Ret replied. So, Sabrina, right? If you’re ready to go, just take Linda’s other hand and hold on tight.

With Silver Angel holding Linda’s left hand, and Sabrina holding her right hand the Twins moved them to Linda’s favorite restroom on Grand Cayman Island, just outside of Juan’s office. Mouse dropped the Silver Angel illusion, her job well done.

“Here we are, in the Cayman Islands,” Linda told her.

“It looks like a bathroom to me,” Sabrina stated. “Where did the Angel go?”

“The Silver Angel had to go back to London and take care of some business. She’ll come back in a bit to pick me up.”

“Is the Black Angel your sister?”

“No. We’re just friends. Why do you ask?”

“She don’t sound black. Her voice is just like yours.”

Uh oh. I forgot about the voices again, Linda groaned.

I keep warning you, but you don’t listen very well, Mouse complained.

“I hadn’t noticed. That’s very flattering. She’s an Angel. She can sound like anyone she wants to. I never realized she chose to sound like me.”

Nice save, Tink giggled.

Is she buying it? Mouse asked.

She’s skeptical for now. The Angels better use mental voices with her from now on, Ret informed them.

“Let’s go into Juan’s office. He’s going to help you get settled in here. Juan is really nice, and he has a daughter your age, too. I’ll be back to visit as often as I can. Sometimes Angels may come and bring you to visit me, also. Would you like that?”

“I guess. What’s his daughter’s name?”

“We’ll have to ask him. This is his door. Juan Gomez, Assistant Director Banking Services Directorate.”

Linda knocked on the door. She knew Juan was alone, courtesy of Ret, so she opened the door and ushered Sabrina inside. Juan stood and greeted the girls.

“Hello. You must be Sabrina.” He reached out to shake her hand, but noticed that she recoiled away from him, so he stepped back. “Linda! It’s so good to see you again!”

Linda hugged her friend. “Juan. Sabrina is a bit mistrustful of men right now. She’s had some bad experiences with men in her life, recently. How are you, and the family my friend?”

“Everyone is doing great. My daughters are all looking forward to meeting Sabrina.”

Sabrina looked at Linda. “I thought he only had one daughter?”

“I have three. My oldest is your age. You’ll be going to school together. She’s going to introduce you to everyone, and help you get settled in at middle school. Her name is Julia. Please give me just a moment.”

Juan picked up his phone and punched the intercom button.

“Dorothy? Please call my wife and tell her Sabrina is here. Yes. They just arrived. I need you to send my car for my wife and kids, and bring them here to meet her. After you finish please come into my office and visit with Sabrina for a bit,” Juan told his secretary.

“There. Now we’ll have another lady with us all the time, Sabrina. I never want you to feel uncomfortable around me. I’ll do everything I can to gain your trust and friendship,” Juan told the young girl.

“Sabrina, you’ll have to stay with my family for a few days. At least until all the paperwork is completed to cover your legal status in the Islands,” Juan explained.

“Linda, it may be necessary for her to stay with me for an extended period. The legal department told me she can’t stay at your home without you there full time. I’m working on hiring a governess to live with her in the future. When I find someone suitable, someone Sabrina and I both approve of, then she can move into your home,” Juan informed them both.

“I understand. Juan, you know I have to get back right away. Business.”

“Yes of course. Should I call a taxi for the airport?”

Sabrina grinned, and told him, “We flew here on the Angel Airlines.”

Juan’s eyebrows rose. He looked at Linda. “Angel Airlines?”

“I’ll explain another time. The less you know the better, right now.”

Linda gave Sabrina a kiss on the cheek, and a big hug. “I’ve got to go, sweetie. I’ll try to visit at least once a week. If you need anything tell Juan or email me. Juan has my address, and my private phone number is in your cellphone.”

A fake Silver Angel, courtesy of Mouse, appeared in the room. She was without wings which wouldn’t have fit in the office. She took Linda’s hand in her own.

“Hey, what happened to your wings?” Sabrina was stunned. Juan looked stunned, too.

Ret, pretending to be Silver Angel, whispered to both of them, You two and Linda are the only ones who know our secret. The wings are fake. We really don’t need them, but they look awesome, don’t they?

Mouse made small, three foot long wings appear on Sabrina and Juan’s shoulders.

See? Now you have wings!

Sabrina stared at Juan. Juan stared at Sabrina. They both started pointing at each other, and laughing. Sabrina surprised everyone by hugging Juan.

Over her head Juan looked at Linda and winked. Everything was going to be fine.

With a popping sound of air filling a vacuum Linda and the Silver Angel left. Dorothy entered the room right after they were gone, to keep Sabrina and Juan company.

Linda and the Posse arrived back in their London hotel room. Linda walked over to the door and removed the Do Not Disturb sign. It was early evening and she was getting hungry.

Anything else we need to take care of before supper? It’s still early, Linda asked.

Let’s finish the Winnipeg Six, Mouse suggested.

We probably should, Ret whispered. We got really lucky to catch them all together like that. Everyone was visiting the Winnipeg controller for a meeting. The bosses from Toronto, Marseille, Vancouver, and the big boss and his wife, too from Italy. All in one basket.

Good idea. Let’s tie up that loose end. Wonder Angel, please Mouse. Twins take us to the Oval Office. Time to see the President again, Linda gave out the marching orders.

When Wonder Angel arrived in the Oval Office she wasn’t invisible. Linda didn’t think it was necessary. There was a meeting going on. The President was there with several generals, the Secretary of State, and the Secretary of Defense. Everyone was a bit startled to have an Angel pop into the middle of their meeting.

Good ... afternoon, Mr. President. Linda had to check. These time zone jumps were confusing as all hell. I didn’t plan to interrupt your meeting. I just wanted to pick up my prisoners. It’s time for them to say hello to a friend of mine: The Grim Reaper.

“She can’t be in here!” one of the generals stuttered. “She isn’t cleared for this kind of information.”

Too bad I can read minds then, right? So, you have some soldiers trapped in Iran? What happened? What are US soldiers doing in Iran? Linda asked. Ret scanned them for all the information, but she still wanted to make the jerk-off general sweat.

“They’re not soldiers. They’re a US Navy SEAL team. A full platoon of sixteen men. They were sent to destroy a major terrorist training facility in northern Iran. It was a trap. Now they’re pinned down, and we can’t get in to rescue them without declaring war. It’s a real clusterfuck,” a man, Ret identified as an Admiral, told her.

I can get them out, Linda volunteered.

“We don’t have a jet fast enough to get you there in time,” the Air Force General told her.

“Thanks for the offer, Wonder Angel. I just don’t see any way we can do this without starting a shooting war with Iran,” the President agonized.

I’m an Angel. I told you I can get them out. Trust me. Where do you want them delivered? Linda stated firmly.

“We have a carrier battle group standing by, just off the coast, but how?” the first general asked. He was talking to empty air. Wonder Angel was gone with an air-pop.

Kelly and Karen took the Posse back to Marseille.

Which Angel do we want to use, Linda? Mouse asked.

Ghost for now, Mouse. We don’t want anyone to see our range limitations as we hop the coast of North Africa all the way to Iraq, Linda decided.

Okay, Twins. You’re in control now. Hop us down through France to Spain, then down to Gibraltar on the south coast. We’ll pop over to Tangiers and go along the coast until we get to Basra. I need to think about our approach for saving those SEALS.

A trip that would have taken hours by military jet aircraft was over in a half hour. Along the way, Kelly and Karen memorized many locations for future jumps. The rapid practice increased Kelly’s range to just over two hundred miles.

In Basra Linda laid out the plan. We’re going to stay invisible. Ghost mode all the way, Mouse. We can’t take a chance on getting shot. I don’t know how many bad guys there are, but it has to be a bunch to keep a full platoon of SEALS pinned down. We can’t rescue all of them at once, so we’ll take the wounded first, then come back for the rest. I hope we’re in time.

Linda and the Posse readied themselves for a fight. The world tilted and moved. The Posse arrived five hundred feet above a terrorist training compound out in the desert.

The SEALS are desperate. They’re almost out of ammo. Hurry! Start killing! Ret shrieked.

The Posse knew if the normally unflappable Ret was shook, things were bad. Linda and Tink tore into the massed enemy forces. They didn’t need Kelly to spot for them, not yet. There were too many visible targets, highlighted in the darkness by multiple fires.

The SEALS were all in one building; surrounded on all sides. The terrorists, regular army, and camp instructors were preparing for a final assault, beginning with a mortar and rocket attack.

Linda concentrated on the RPG carrying men first, turning them to shoot at their own people. Tink just cut people in half as quickly as she could, and she was very quick!

After the initial targets were eliminated Kelly and Ret pointed out the mortar teams, and some approaching tanks. Linda handled the mortars, Tink carved up the tanks, and Ret confirmed that everyone was dead.

The SEAL team didn’t know what was happening. They were prepared to kill each other, rather than be captured alive. Linda stopped them.

SEAL Team Six! I’m Wonder Angel from DC. I’m here to rescue you. Don’t shoot! I’m coming in. The terrorists are all dead.

In the middle of a central room Wonder Angel appeared. The members of SEAL Team Six cheered, but remained on alert. They’d been minutes away from death. Most of them were wounded, some severely.

Okay, I can take six men at a time to the aircraft carrier in the ocean. Lieutenant, get your men organized into groups for evac. Let me take the worst of your wounded out first.

Linda gathered together the first six critically injured men, and told them to touch her, anywhere on her body. Kelly and Karen jumped them all to the coast, then onto the flight deck of the USS Nimitz. Ret summoned medical help, and the Posse jumped back into Iran.

Linda got the second group of six men. An Ensign, and the Chief went with her this time.

When they arrived on the Nimitz, the Chief told her, “They were waiting for us. They knew we were coming.”

There’s a spy in the Secretary of Defense’s office. His name is Hanson. Tell your Commanders. He sold you out. I didn’t have time to deal with him, I had to get here to save y’all.

Linda jumped back into Iran a third time. She asked the Navy Lieutenant commanding the platoon, I need to know where the Iranian’s nuclear facilities are. Since I’m already here I might as well check them out. Don’t bother trying to explain where it is, just think about it. I’ll pick it up.

The Lieutenant told her, “You know they won’t be able to officially acknowledge what you’ve done tonight, right? I can promise you one thing, though. This story will make its way throughout the US Armed Forces. Everyone in the military will know what happened here. Top Secret be damned!” He had tears in his eyes as he saluted her. There is nothing more important to a combat commander than the health and welfare of his men.

Linda and the four remaining members of the team jumped back to the Nimitz. Most of the off-duty crewmembers of the ship were waiting on deck for their arrival. Over three hundred sailors and marines snapped to attention and saluted Wonder Angel. Linda waggled her wings at them as they began cheering. Then she was gone with an air-pop.

Kelly and Karen took the Posse on a trip deep inside Iran, to the facility being used by the Iranians to develop nuclear power. Ret had learned enough Farsi to understand what was being said, and what was being done. The Iranians were ignoring the treaty signed with the United States to stop developing a nuclear bomb. They were plotting and planning the destruction of Israel.

Linda and her Posse put an end to that dream. Everyone at the facility died except for one man. Ret identified him as a spy for Mossad. An Israeli posing as an Iranian. Linda rescued him as Tink dissolved the entire complex, and everyone else in it.

Linda used her TK to land softly a few miles away from the destruction. Ret probed his mind.

You’re safe now. I had to destroy that facility. Don’t worry, I can take you back to Israel. You’re safe, Linda told him.

The man began speaking in Israeli, which Linda couldn’t understand, but Ret translated. His wife and daughter are in an apartment in Tehran. He can’t leave them here, but if he stays, the government will investigate why he’s still alive, and they could all die.

Tell him to think about their location. We’ll just have to rescue his family, too, Linda decided.

Kelly and Karen got a fix on Tehran and jumped the girls several times until they arrived over the city, Linda bringing the Israeli along with them. They were both invisible, courtesy of Mouse. His real name was Paul Silverstein. Linda couldn’t pronounce the fake name he used here in Iran.

The Twins found his apartment and Linda arrived with Paul in tow. Mouse turned them visible again, as the Silver Angel from the UK now. She figured, might as well boost relations between the two countries.

It took a few minutes for Paul to calm down his wife and daughter, and for each of them to pack a suitcase with the few items they didn’t want to leave behind. Linda and the Posse then took the three on a wild ride directly to Tel Aviv. Fortunately the Twins had memorized the jump location while on the trip to Iran earlier. Linda dropped them off outside of the Capital Building. Whatever it was called. Linda was too tired to care.

The Twins took the Posse back to London, and directly to their hotel room. They slept.

Two hours later she woke up. Or rather, her tummy woke her up. Linda had missed supper and her stomach was unhappy, and was loudly grumbling about it, too. She decided to get up and order room service. While she waited for food Linda took a shower, brushed her teeth and used the potty. Her timing was good. As she walked out of the bathroom in her robe, the food was delivered.

What’s next on the list for us? Tink asked.

I’m not even sure what time it is, Linda answered.

It’s five in the morning, Ret told them.

After we eat I want to check something, then we can come back and grab a few more hours sleep, Linda told them.

What’re we gonna check? Mouse asked while savoring the cheeseburger and fries Linda ordered. Make that chips. This was England after all. No fries here. Only chips.

George and his new wife are staying in a hotel here in London before leaving on their honeymoon. I want to jump in, invisi, and see what the new Mrs. George Waters looks like. I’m sure Ret can find them for us, Linda giggled.

Sure can. I’ve got them located. You have a fix, Kelly? Ret answered

Got it! Ready? The Twins responded.

Invisi, Mouse. Let’s go! Linda ordered.

They arrived in the Bridal Suite at an expensive hotel. George was laying on a couch, covered with a blanket and snoring. The new bride was sound asleep in the king-size bed. Alone.

Ret started laughing and couldn’t stop. Get us out of here! I can’t stand it! This is too perfect!

Back in their own room all the girls were bombarding Ret with questions. She finally got enough control of herself to explain.

The brand new Mrs. George Waters is ... a lesbian! Not just any lesbian either. A Gold Star Lesbian! Ret began laughing all over again. Linda and Mouse joined in.

Tink looked puzzled. I know what a lesbian is. That’s a girl who kisses other girls; but why does she get a gold star?

The Twins wanted to know, too.

Gold Star means she’s never had sex with a man. Ever! Linda stopped laughing long enough to tell them. George is so screwed. Not the fun kind, either. Married to a lesbian to save the family business. This is too good to be true! Priceless!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.