Linda's Posse - Cover

Linda's Posse

Copyright© 2017 by Thornfoote

Chapter 05: London

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 05: London - This is the sequel to 'Retribution.' Linda and the girls are back. Traveling the world, and playing golf is their cover story. The real mission is fighting corruption, hate, cruelty, and evil. Come along for the ride as the girls change the world and have fun doing it! Vigilante Angels kicking ass and taking names!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sports   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Politics   Violence  

“Slight change of plans, Jessie. You’re going to have to remain here until the tournament ends, instead of cruising off to the Med first thing. The Whisper is our floating hotel until we finish.”

“No worries. I wanted to watch you play, anyway. I’m looking forward to seeing you kick some major butt. How’s the language training coming along?”

“I’ve got Spanish, French, and Italian down. I’m working on Greek, German, and Turkish next. I’ll try and hit some of the North African languages and dialects, too. Egyptian, Israeli, whatever. I found that I can learn them in my sleep, mostly. I’ll need to practice talking, but I understand them pretty good now. At least I’ll be able to figure out who the bad guys are.”

“Excited about tomorrow? It’s the first round of the tournament.”

“I’d be lying if I said no. I’m not worried about losing. I’ll win this tournament. I just want to look good for George.”

“I’m betting big money on you, too. I got great odds. You’re a forty to one long-shot to win. I bet a thousand. The crew is betting on you, too. Cooky matched my thousand. But speaking of George, where is he?”

“His family has an office here. He went in to get some business stuff done.”

“How’s the big romance going, then?”

Linda started blushing, bright red. It started with her ears and flowed all the way down to her chest.

“I knew it! You’ve got that glow this morning. You’re too damned happy. Something good happened last night. Talk to me, girl!”

“Things in the hot-tub got pretty steamy last night,” Linda admitted.

“Hey, now. Don’t leave your BFF hanging here. Give. I want all the hot details.”

“Well ... it was just the two of us, of course. I had on that skimpy bikini you talked me into buying back in St. Kitts. When I got in George pulled me on his lap, so I was facing away from him, sitting between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me and started kinda kissing and nuzzling my neck. I got to admit, my whole body woke up!

“I don’t even know how or when it happened, but I seem to have lost my top and my bottom. Somehow, I ended up with both my legs on the outside of his legs, still facing away from him.

“You don’t really want to hear the rest, do you?”

“Talk to me, or the world is going to be missing eight Angels!”

“Okay, okay. Let’s see, where was I?”

“Naked in the hot tub with George, you tease.”

“Oh, right. Well, his hands started roaming around and his lips kept working my neck and ears. I got really squishy inside. I felt his thingy getting very interested in the squishy parts.”

“It’s not a thingy. It’s a dick, or a cock. You’re eighteen now, you can say the big girl words.”

“Okay. Who’s telling this, anyway? Me or you?

“Well, George started rubbing me, down there, you know? I reached down to check and his, umm, dick thingy was sticking up between my legs. Really close to all the squishy parts. And it was not in his swimsuit any more. George was moving around under me, sorta, and I kind of helped. I lifted up a bit and he got inside a little. Then he got inside a lot more. I kind of lost track of time. He started moaning, and Ret, I mean I knew he was going to start shooting. I didn’t want to make a mess in the tub, so I made him stand up. Then I made sure there wasn’t any mess to clean up.”

“How did you make sure; oh, never mind. How did it taste?”

“The sticky stuff? It was pretty salty, but not as bad as I expected.”

It was yucky. Like warm, salty, yogurt, Tink complained.

“I thought you already did that with Kim, back in Honolulu?”

“Yeah, but he didn’t finish in my mouth. Just on my face and boobs. I never tasted any of it.”

Gross! The Twins added. I’m glad we were asleep!

“Did you cum?”

“Three times. Once when he was holding me and using his hands all over. Then the second time I did when he was deep inside.”

Four times! You forgot the one before we got in the tub, Mouse reminded Linda.

“Deep? He must be pretty big then. What about the third time?”

“He paid me back for swallowing his stuff. He has a very wicked tongue!”

“Damn girl, I’m proud of you. Sounds like you and George are getting pretty serious. I think he’s a great guy, and the two of you look really good together. He looks like James Bond’s son. The current Bond, that is. And that accent! British accents have always turned me on. He’s got the muscles to go with that sexy smile of his, too. Next time remember the damn condoms.”

Linda ignored the condom remark and changed the subject. “Hey, I haven’t been checking the news. I’ve been too busy with George. Anything special going on that Angels need to work on?”

“Let me think. The president is putting forward a pretty aggressive legislative agenda. He seems to have bi-partisan support in Congress, so DC is doing well. More and more empty seats are filling up, too, in the White House, and in Congress.

“New York, Miami, LA, Boston and Dallas all seem to be doing well. There isn’t much news coming out of Minneapolis. It’s too quiet, if you know what I mean. The major news has been in Chicago.”

“Do I need to go kill a few thousand more people in Chicago then?”

“Oh no. The exact opposite. Looks like the Gray Angel got her point across. Forty-three men cut in half and leaking body parts all over the place convinced the idiots to turn in those guns. Anyone who didn’t has been killed by their own friends in fear of Angel reprisals.”

“What can you tell me about the opiate mess? Where’s the biggest problem? The President asked for Angel help with that.”

“It’s everywhere, but from what I’ve seen on the news and special reports it sounds like Ohio is having the most trouble. If you’re going to work on opiates, I suggest you start there. Or, you could pop into the White House for tea, and ask the President,” Jessie giggled.

“I have some time today, while George and Fred are both busy. I think I’ll jump into Chicago and show them the Gray Angel is now the Blue Angel to thank them. Then, I’ll grab a private plane to some place in Ohio and lock down some teleport locations. Maybe do a little snooping while I’m there. I want to follow the money trail, from dealers, to distributors, to manufacturers, and shut down the whole opiate mess.”

“Any plans on adding more Angels?”

“I think I should have one in the Pacific Northwest, so either Seattle or Portland. Maybe New Orleans to cover the Gulf Coast. Denver is probably for the middle USA area. San Francisco / Oakland, too for central and northern Cali. Atlanta would be a good spot for northern Florida on up. Ohio can cover Pennsylvania and the mid-west. Phoenix or Las Vegas for the desert south-west. Probably seven more Angels total in the continental US.

“I need to have Angels start covering more than one city, or I’m going to run out of colors. So I’ll do area coverage and start expanding each Angel’s territory.”

“When do the Angels go international?” Any ideas there?”

“A London Angel will show up after George and I visit. I’ll probably have to wait until I leave so no one connects my arrival with an Angel. The next tournament date is in Southern Australia. Could be an Angel located there. I may put one in Hawaii, too. Lot’s of possibilities for Angels, even the Caribbean.”

“We still going to do the Med?”

“Yes, but I’m not sure yet about adding a lot of European Angels right now. There are some issues with Europe I need to take care of first.”

Like the other male Ancient one, for example. He has Europe, Ret whispered. He’ll probably show up to complain about London, too.

“I’ll get Canada before Europe. I’m thinking Toronto and Quebec, though that could change. A Seattle Angel would cover both Portland and Vancouver BC.”

“Thanks for sharing with me. I feel like I’m part of history this way. One day I’m going to write your life story. Everyone needs to know about Linda Spencer. The world just doesn’t deserve you.

“I’d better go up and do Captain type stuff for awhile. We may be docked, but there are still things I need to take care of. And I have to get those supplies ordered and loaded for the trip to the Med. Have fun out there. See you back for dinner tonight.”

Linda went to her en-suite bathroom to clean up and prepare for Angel duties. It was still early in the day, so she expected to have six or seven hours to fly, then back to the Lady Whisper for a relaxing dinner with George and her friends before getting a good night’s sleep. Golf loomed tomorrow.

So, what’s our plan? Do we need to put the Kevlar on? Mouse asked.

I think we’re okay if what Jessie said is true. I want to show the Blue Angel in Chicago then we’ll hop in to Ohio for some recon, and memorize some jump locations. There probably won’t be any real action. Of course, since I said that, it’ll all go to shit, Linda told them.

Well at least everything will be normal, then. We’re used to everything going to shit, Ret whispered.

Bring it on, the Twins said.

Tink just smiled, and nodded her head, I’m ready

Royal Blue Angel, Mouse. Say it! Linda whispered.

Let’s Rock! It’s Showtime, Ladies! Mouse shouted.

Kelly and Karen did their part and the world shifted. Linda and the girls found themselves floating above South Central Chicago. Ret began broadcasting how proud the Blue Angel was of her city. The Twins began moving Linda around, into and out of another vacant office to keep warm between forays out into the cold morning skies of Chicago. Linda would flutter and float around for only five minutes at a time before the Twins moved them back to the warm room.

The last time they moved to the room the ninja Ancient One from South America was waiting for them.

“Have you had a chance to decide on our offer, or are we going to be forced to start eliminating Angels?”

Linda’s temper flared. No one threatened her and the Angels! She lifted the Ancient Bitch and slammed her back against the wall, stunning her. Linda held her tightly with her TK, challenging the skank’s teleportation skills. Ret helped too; fogging her mind and constantly making her lose the focus necessary to teleport away.

Linda pulled the Ninja sword and waved it in front of the captured Ancient One. Then she snapped it in half.

That hurt her. The sword was ancient, too. She could have sold it to a collector for several millions, Ret told them.

“You don’t threaten me! I’m not afraid of you or your family. One Angel killed your big brother, all by herself. There are a hundred Angels. You only live at our leniency!

“Let me tell you how it’s going to be now. You can pick one city in South America. Just one. You’re confined to that city. Leave it, and we’ll track you down and kill you. I’ve found out you’re involved in the drug trade, too. Shut it down! Today! You’re out of the illegal drug business.”

Ret, snoop that brain. Get her bank accounts. We’ll take all this bitch’s money. Tink, carve Angel Death on her forehead. No more Mr. Nice Guy! Girl.

The Ancient One slipped free while Ret was stealing her bank account numbers, and teleported away.

She’s fucking scared to death. Dying is the only thing they really fear, Ret informed the girls.

Ret, did you get her bank accounts? Linda asked.

Yes. Five main accounts. Let me get the laptop out and I’ll shoot them off to Juan right now, Ret told them. One other thing. She isn’t involved in the synthetic heroin stuff. The Fentanyl. Most of her drug involvement is with cocaine and marijuana from South America. She’s had control of those for at least forty years. Oh, and coffee. She controls most of the coffee trade. Caffeine is a drug, right?

I bet we get another emergency email back from Juan. Any takers? Mouse giggled.

Mouse got nothing but snickers and giggles back. No one wanted to take her bet.

Too bad she got away, Tink whispered.

Good job Ret. We can leave now. Twins, take us to a private airport so we can head for Ohio next, Linda decided.

At the airport Linda rented a fast moving jet of some kind. She didn’t know one jet from another. She paid cash. This one had two engines near the tail and room for six inside. All the girls would have their very own seat, according to Mouse. She created an illusion of all of them sitting there, too. Only Linda and the girls could see it.

An hour and a half later Linda landed in Cincinnati. Three hours later she added Cleveland and Pittsburgh.

Linda was ready to go home. She checked her laptop, and sure enough there was an urgent message from Juan. The Twins jumped them into the vacant ladies room on his floor, and Linda calmly walked into Juan’s office.

Juan got up and hugged Linda, then they both sat down.

“Linda. You make my life insane. You know what you sent me this time, don’t you?”

“Not exactly. I just know those accounts were probably big.”

“Big she says. Big. Like this is nothing out of the ordinary! Aiee Mama!”

Linda couldn’t help herself. She had to laugh. She’d never seen Juan quite this animated, even back when the IRS forced her to abandon her Premier account.

“Okay then. What do we need to deal with this time?”

“You sent me five bank account numbers, along with the passwords for each one. Numbered accounts. Two Swiss banks. One in St. Kitts. One in Buenos Aires, and one in Rio de Janeiro. They total well over four and a half trillion dollars. Combined with the money left from your last transaction you have just a bit over five trillion dollars in your main account. No. I cannot dissolve this money. Don’t even ask. We have to do something with it, though. Our country would not be safe with this much real cash here. I haven’t even started the transfer process yet. When I saw the amounts, I knew we had to talk first.”

“How long do I have to think about this?”

“The sooner the better. Right now it’s still electronic money. If the physical transfer ever goes through all the thieves in the world will descend on our Island. We can’t protect a bank with five trillion dollars inside.”

Perfect! We can just sit here and let them all come to us! Mouse hollered in excitement.

That would probably give us away, Ret told them. Besides, we’ll be golfing all over the world.

I agree with Ret. It sounds like a great idea, but we can’t put our friends here at risk. One little Island killing that many thieves, plus having that much money in our banks? That would put too many clues out there, Linda added. The CIA, and just about every other country’s intelligence service would be all over us.

“Alright then, Juan. Let me think. I’ll come back in a couple hours. I’ll be back here before you close for the day, okay?”

“Yes, Linda. That works. Just remember, we have to deal with this by close of business today, or let the money go.”

Linda hugged Juan then she walked into the ladies room and air-popped back to her suite on the Lady Whisper.

Linda and the girls sat down at her table to work out how to spend five trillion dollars. She wrote everything down on a sheet of notepaper. First, she decided to give three trillion to the President with directions to spend it directly on paying down the US national debt. There, that was an easy one. Only another two trillion dollars to go.

Linda decided the easy way to get rid of the rest of the drug money, was to donate it. She added another ten billion to each of her charities and trust funds. Damn. That only accounted for about two hundred billion. She decided to have Juan send one hundred billion each to eighteen countries. His choice. That still left over sixty billion in her general account. She decided to leave it there, for now. There, all done. That was almost easy. She picked up the piece of paper, and the Twins jumped them to the Banking Directorate Building where she walked into Juan’s office, handed him the list, walked back out into the ladies room, then back into her bedroom.

She had just enough time left to shower and clean-up for supper. Ret told her George and the gang were all waiting in the main lounge chatting and having a cocktail before dinner. Her honey was sticking to tea. Must be a British thing.

Linda entered the lounge, walked straight over to George, and laid a big kiss on him.

“Hi honey. Did you miss me?” Linda asked George, “How were things at the office, today?”

Everyone watched. The men smirked. The ladies all had sly little smiles. Things looked good for Linda and her George. Or was that George and his Linda? Either way, the couple was obviously happy together.

Cooky walked into the lounge and announced dinner was ready. Tonight he was serving rib-eye steaks, baked potatoes, and garden salads. Dessert was a selection of cake, pie, or ice cream.

After dinner Fred suggested an early night. Linda would need to get up to prepare for the tournament around six in the morning.

Linda looked at George with a question in her eyes. George just nodded his head. He whispered in her ear, “I’ll meet you in your room. I want to spend the night holding you in my arms.”

Down in her room Linda took a quick shower. After she dried off with a fluffy towel, she powdered her body, dried her hair, and added a touch of lipstick. She donned her favorite sexy nightie, a lavender piece of fluff that hid and displayed her charms at the same time. She hoped George would like it.

George entered the owner’s suite, and took her in his arms. The young couple kissed, but Linda could tell something was wrong. Ret was silent.

“What is it, George? What’s bothering you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.