Linda's Posse
Chapter 04: Bahama Mama

Copyright© 2017 by Thornfoote

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 04: Bahama Mama - This is the sequel to 'Retribution.' Linda and the girls are back. Traveling the world, and playing golf is their cover story. The real mission is fighting corruption, hate, cruelty, and evil. Come along for the ride as the girls change the world and have fun doing it! Vigilante Angels kicking ass and taking names!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sports   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Politics   Violence  

Jessie burst into Linda’s room in the morning shouting, “Linda! Wake up! The new President is about to address a Joint Session of Congress. It’s being televised live. This is probably important to the Angels. We need to see this!”

Linda sat up in bed and mentally toggled the remote control to turn the television on, and adjust the volume. She was glad she remembered to wear her pajamas to bed last night.

“Did you bring coffee? If not, you can just leave,” she told Jessie.

“Cooky’s bringing coffee, just the way you like it, too; along with warm croissants and some fruit for breakfast. He grimaces every time he fixes your coffee, and mutters something about loco gringos, but he makes it perfect for mi pequena Linda. I think he considers you his daughter. Crazy, yes, but still family.”

“Wait! Did you say the President is giving a speech to the Joint Congress? Shit. I need to get dressed, fast. He may need Angel support. Visible Angel backup.”

Linda grabbed her winter gear and ran for the bathroom. She heard Cooky knock on the door, bringing coffee, juice, and breakfast. When she re-entered the room, he was gone, leaving behind drinks, warm breakfast rolls, and some cubed chunks of fruit.

Linda sipped her coffee and devoured a buttery croissant while the girls watched TV and listened to the reporters. They were discussing the upcoming speech, while they speculated on its purpose. President Fredricks entered the room to a standing ovation by both parties as Linda gulped down the last of her coffee and roll.

“Okay, Jessie. I have to be there. I may be able to stay invisible; but, well, we’ll see what happens. Lock my suite up if you leave. I don’t want to pop back in while someone is cleaning up in here.”

Kelly and Karen, take us back to the Halls of Congress, where we went on that tour on our first trip to DC, Linda requested. Invisi for now, please Mouse.

Linda and the girls moved to the Halls of Congress. They left behind a pop as air rushed in to fill the vacuum from their departure. Jessie shook her head, sat down to watch the television, and grabbed another roll.

Linda and the girls arrived safely in the visitor seats above the assembled and depleted members of Congress. The President was just beginning his speech.

Karen, take us down just behind the President and to his left. Be ready to change us to Wonder Angel, Mouse. I have a plan, Linda whispered.

Ret, if we have to appear, you need to calm the Secret Service agents and any other security people. Make sure they don’t try to shoot us. I may also need you to get a message across to everyone in here. We can’t speak out loud. They might have voice identification software or something. Linda was passing out instructions again. All the girls expected it and trusted her. Linda was the boss. Period.

The President finished his opening remarks and acknowledgments, then he got into the meat of his speech.

“Our country is in the middle of a crisis. We need to get new, honest people into government offices, quickly. I implore each and every state to use whatever means possible, either through emergency elections or direct appointments by governors to put Congress back into an operational condition. Whatever your state constitution allows. We have important legislation to process, people to assist, a country to defend.

“Our allies have all unconditionally offered their support in our hour of need. I want to take this moment to warn foreign governments who might see this as a time to take advantage of the United States of America, that I am completely in control of our Armed Forces. We are ready to meet any challenge, defend any attack. We will support all of our international commitments.

“Today I’m submitting the names of eleven men and women to the Senate for confirmation as my cabinet members. These appointments need to be pushed through as quickly as possible. Do your due diligence, perform your jobs, but please put partisan politics aside at this time.

“I also need to address the growing problem of hate groups. The white supremacists, neo-Nazis, the KKK, and revenge seeking citizens are using the Angels as an excuse to lynch honest, law-abiding Americans. This will not be tolerated. I call upon State and National law enforcement to stop these attacks immediately. Do what is necessary to protect our citizens. In conjunction with that, I am issuing a Presidential Executive Order of Support for all the Angels we have seen in the country, and any Angels we may see in the future. I’m ordering any and all Federal employees, including the FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security and all other agencies to aid and support the Angels by any means possible. No questions asked!

“From my position as Commander in Chief, I am directing the Pentagon and the United States Armed Forces to assist the Angels in every way. Our Angels are saving this country. If they need our help, we give it. Just think about that for a moment. Our Angels.”

Linda chose that moment to reveal herself, Wonder Angel, standing slightly behind and to the left of the President with her wings spread wide. Each wing was over eight feet long, generating a total wingspan of twenty feet. It was an impressive sight. Linda just stood there calmly until things settled down in the large chamber, wings moving softly. Then Ret began her mental speech directly into the minds of everyone present. As soon as reporters realized what was happening they began telling the television and radio audiences what they were hearing.

We, the Angels of America, support this President and Congress as being honest, of high moral standards, and worthy of representing the people of this country. We also pledge to defend the United States from attack should it ever become necessary. War has no place in our lives. Our message is one of hope and peace. Violence, however will be met with violence. Haters, like the ones mentioned by the President: beware! You are now part of our crusade! Your actions have placed you high on the list of our enemies. Change or Die! There are no other options. We will hunt you down and execute you, if necessary. There is no room in America for hate.

All lynchings must stop immediately. Mob rule is not acceptable. We are the Vigilantes. We can read your mind; see your soul! Only the Angels know for certain who is guilty, and who is innocent.

Remember, live by the Golden Rule. Treat each other with respect and dignity. Read. Learn. Pay attention to the world around you. Vote. Do not accept evil, cruelty, or corruption in your lives.

We do not care what color your skin is, what church you attend, or what your race is. We see what is in your heart and mind. We act accordingly.

All religions that preach a doctrine of hate and intolerance will have Angels as enemies. The choice is up to you. There is no appeal to a higher authority. We are the higher authority, and we’re pissed off!

Linda teleported back to her suite on the Lady Whisper, leaving a stunned Congress, a stunned nation, and a stunned world, behind.

She slipped out of her winter wraps, put her robe on, sat down. She poured and doctored a cup of coffee, then speared some pineapple cubes. Linda took a deep breath and tried to come down from the excitement of her address to the government, people of America, and the world.

Jessie bounced into the room slamming the door behind her. She grabbed Linda in a big hug, dancing her around in a circle, yelling unintelligible somethings the entire time. Linda was glad she’d enough time and warning from Ret to set her coffee cup down, gulping the last bite of fruit on her plate.

“Linda! Linda! You’re a force of nature! A class five hurricane! A tornado! Girl, you just killed it! You have to watch the whole thing. I’ve got it all recorded. Congress went crazy when you left. You won’t freaking believe it! The Wonder Angel got a standing ovation. From Congress! The President! Even the reporters! Here, turn on the damn TV!”

Before Linda could turn around or catch her breath, there was a knock at the door. A quick mental check revealed Diane leading the whole sponsor / publicity team just outside.

Linda yelled out, “Just a minute. Be right there, Diane.” Then she whispered to Jessie, “It’s my sponsor team from LA.”

Jessie picked up the remote and turned the TV on. CNN Headline News was broadcasting the chaotic scenes that took place a short time ago in the Congressional Chambers, along with reactions from around the world.

Diane rushed in first and grabbed Linda in a big hug.

“Oh good, you have the news on. Wasn’t that incredible? The Wonder Angel, close-up and in person! Personally, I love our White Angel back in LA better, but I have to admit the Wonder Angel has a real sense of drama, showing up in Congress at a Joint Session with the President, no less. Add in that whole mental speech of hers! Her lips never moved an inch! We’re living in Biblical Times. Mark my words! God must really be angry to send His Angels down to keep order. I may have to start going back to church on Sundays, again.”

“I don’t know about God. None of the Angels have ever said anything about God except that they don’t care what church you go to,” Linda quietly mentioned. She was never very religious, herself. Talk about God always made her a bit nervous. What if there really was a God? Here she was going around killing people and impersonating Angels. One more thing for her to worry about. She needed George.

Fret said, “Can we get started? We have a lot to go over, then we have to catch a two o’clock plane back to LA. Linda, if you don’t mind, these are your clothes from Archer’s. I’ll interview you while Chad takes all the pictures for both Arch and WaD.”

The next three hours were taken up with questions, changing clothes, plus lots of pictures. In between, George called to set up a date with Linda for the afternoon. She agreed to call him as soon as the craziness ended.

By the time Arch, Fret and Chad were done, Linda was frazzled. She went in to take a hot bubble-bath while Jessie and Diane visited in her lounge. She called George on her cell phone. She felt immediately better, just from hearing his voice.

“So, George, where are you taking me this afternoon?”

“I thought we could go visit the Brimstone Fort. It’s on Frigate Bay. It protected St. Kitts from pirates and the French. Same thing really. It’s supposed to be a nice visit with a view from the top that’s spectacular. My brochure says it’s the second largest fortification in the West Indies. I’ve got some treats packed for us, too. We can walk around, sightsee, then eat from my picnic basket.”

Linda laughed, “Sounds very romantic. Men, cannons, and pirates! No, really, George. It does sound like fun. I’m looking forward to it. Let’s see, it’s almost one. I’ve got a couple things to take care of here. Does a bit after three o’clock sound good?”

“Perfect. I’ll be there to pick you up at three, then. Get me copies of those pictures you’re taking today! I want to show you off to Mum and Dad.”

“I’ll see what I can do. See you this afternoon then. Bye, George.” She almost said honey, but caught herself in time. Not quite honey time yet. Soon. Maybe. Depends on just how many kisses he packed in that picnic lunch.

Linda ended the call, putting the phone down next to the sink. Then she turned on the shower so she could rinse off all the soap bubbles. After brushing her teeth, drying her hair, and getting dressed she felt ready to face the world again.

In her private lounge, Diane and Jessie were gone, but a note on her pillow asked her to contact Jessie right away. This time, she decided to use Ret to contact Jessie. She seldom contacted Jessie mentally. Jessie was a bit surprised, but excited at the same time. She promised to come straight down to talk with Linda. Something was up.

“Hey, there’s some things you need to take care of, at least I think you should. The Angel visit to Chicago doesn’t seem to have made much of a difference there. Chicago has a huge amount of deaths from gunshots. Way more than any other city in America. It’s really tragic. The other thing I wanted to tell you, is the President’s asking you to contact him. Personally. He put that out during a television interview. He wants some kind of help from Angels, but he didn’t specify what, exactly.”

“On another note, Diane is staying with us to cruise up to the Bahamas. She loves the Lady Whisper. After all you told me about Australia, I didn’t think you’d mind at all. She’s been flirting with my first officer, too. Oh, Fred, Mike, and Joyce will arrive sometime this afternoon. They’re apparently planning to cruise up to the tournament with us, too.”

“Okay, thanks for all the info, Jessie. I’ll change, go see the President first, then jump to Chicago to see what I can do there. I do have a date with George this afternoon at three, so I need to be back in time to change for that. We’re going on a picnic to some old castle or something here on the island. Sounds like fun. I’ve never gone on a picnic with a guy before. Hell, I’ve only been on two or three picnics my entire life, and those were in foster care. Make sure all our guests are comfortable. I’ll come back after the picnic. I’m not sure what George has planned tonight for after our date. I’ll have to let you know when I find out.”

Linda dressed comfortably for her visit to the White House, but packed warm clothing in her backpack for Chicago. Flying around the windy city at one hundred feet or so in the air during mid-January sounded cold. Nipply even.

Ghost lady, please Mouse. Let’s go see President Fredricks, Linda whispered. Take us away, Kelly and Karen.

The world moved and spun, the girls arrived slightly disoriented in an empty hallway of the White House.

Is the President here? Linda asked Ret.

Yes, He’s in the Oval Office meeting with the leaders of the Senate and House. Some advisers and Secret Service are in there too, Ret snooped and informed, performing her usual excellent job.

Okay then. Tell him to clear the office. Wonder Angel will talk with him privately, in person. No one else. If he can’t get rid of the Secret Service guys, that’s okay. They are pretty good at keeping silent, Linda decided.

Wonder Angel? Mouse queried.

Yes, after we get in the office, but keep the wings folded on our back, Linda told her.

All clear. He even got the Secret Service to step just outside the door, and close it, Ret whispered.

Twins, take us in. The world moved again. Linda found herself, in Wonder Angel mode, standing in front of a startled President Fredricks.

Ret, we’ll talk to him mentally. Let him reply normally so he’s not sure if we can really read his mind or not, Linda told them.

Good idea, Mouse added. Some people would be very uncomfortable if they knew for certain we could read their minds.

Good afternoon, Mr. President. I heard you wanted to talk to me?

“Give me just a second. This is all so amazing, just seeing you up close and personal like this. When the White Angel appeared in Los Angeles, I, like everyone else was startled, amazed, and slightly disbelieving. After all, it was Hollywood. Who knows what kind of special effects they can create out there?

“And now, half the government is gone, while I’m the President of a very fractured country. Don’t get me wrong, I fully and completely support everything you’re doing. Everything, including the killing. Any help my government can provide you, just ask. Drastic action was necessary to clean up the mess we got ourselves into. We can’t do it, but you can. Now, we just have to swim out of the swamp, and into the future.

“I do have a request for you. I know we have no right to ask any favors or special help from an Angel, but the situation with opiates is dire. We have to stop the drug crises. This synthetic heroin is killing our citizens, and destroying entire neighborhoods. Entire cities. Can you help?”

Yes, Mr. President. The Angels have already planned to go after the drug problems by following the trail from dealer, to distributor, to manufacturer. We’ll shut them down. We have a request for you, however.

You, Sir, have a unique moment in history to enact some incredible changes in this country. Congress, the American public, and the Angels are all behind you right now. I want you to accomplish several things, if you can.

First, simplify the tax code. Make a progressive, fixed rate income tax. No deductions. None. You make X amount of dollars, you pay X amount of tax. Period. Low-income families pay no taxes. Then the rates go up depending on your income. Five percent, ten percent, all the way up to the top for those who earn millions annually. The highest rate would be probably around twenty percent – use reality, not politics to figure it out. That will end the need for tax attorneys, many accountants, and most of the IRS. To say nothing of all the paperwork and IRS audits. The savings to the country just from getting rid of all that overhead mess will be huge.

Second, fix Immigration. Remember that this country was founded on it. Fix it. Don’t stop investigating immigrants and checking them out, but remember we are a country founded on immigration. The Angels will constantly be watching for crooks, criminals, and terrorists, but we aren’t Godesses. We can’t be everywhere at once, so there is still a role for the government to play.

Our third request, is to fix the environment. We don’t know if Global Warming is man-made or not. There are two possible outcomes, though. Global Warming is a fact. The only thing in doubt is if this is all a naturally occurring event in history, or if much of it is our own fault. Now, if the naturalists are correct, then doing nothing is fine. It’s going to happen, regardless. If they’re wrong, then it would be criminal to do nothing. We, my sisters and I, prefer to err on the side of caution. Doing something to control air pollution at the very least helps us breathe better. The only ones who benefit from doing nothing are petroleum and coal companies who save money by polluting the world and not having to slow or stop the problem. If I had children, or grandchildren, I would want to do anything in my power to give them the best world possible. Can you do anything less? Don’t allow the government to play Russian Roulette with our futures.

The fourth and final request Mr. President is term limits. Twelve years for Senators and Representatives both. The Presidency is already limited. Let’s end career politicians and get a constant flow of new blood into government instead.

Last is just suggestions. Fix election financing, and make lobbyists illegal. Oh, and do something about the whole medical thing.

That’s all Mr. President. Remember, the Angels have your back. We want the world to be a better place for all peaceful people, everywhere. Use the national media to call on us again, if you need to speak to the Angels. Just don’t waste our time with frivolous summons.

Mr. President, do you have a chair I can destroy?

“I guess so. I mean, how could anyone stop you? You could destroy the entire White House if you wanted to. Behind that door, over there, are spare chairs for the times we have too many visitors. Use one of them.”

Linda used her TK, opened the door, picked up a chair and floated it over, then set if down in front of the President. Then Tink dissolved it.

Have someone in housekeeping gather all that dust from the chair, then put it into a glass jar with a stopper, and place it on your desk. When anyone asks you what it is, just tell them it’s all that’s left of a corrupt politician that got ‘Angelized.’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.