Linda's Posse - Cover

Linda's Posse

Copyright© 2017 by Thornfoote

Chapter 03: Vacation Fun

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 03: Vacation Fun - This is the sequel to 'Retribution.' Linda and the girls are back. Traveling the world, and playing golf is their cover story. The real mission is fighting corruption, hate, cruelty, and evil. Come along for the ride as the girls change the world and have fun doing it! Vigilante Angels kicking ass and taking names!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sports   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Politics   Violence  

When Linda woke up she refused to turn the television on. She didn’t want to know anything about what was happening in America, or the world. The only thing on her mind, was to get off the Lady Whisper with Jessie and have some fun. It was something she desperately needed tonight.

In the Master suite’s luxury bathroom Linda stood under the shower and let the warm water beat down on her face and slide down her body. The girls were quiet, sensing her pensive mood. She wasn’t happy with the direction her life was headed. Flying around over major cities and zapping low-life creeps might sound like fun, but it got old. And depressing, kinda.

Okay, she told herself, time to put on my big girl panties and get busy. Jessie should be here soon enough and the fun, hopefully, would begin.

Mouse yawned and stretched, dramatically. Is the pity party over yet? How any eighteen year old girl with billions of dollars in the bank, on the cusp of a great career as a professional athlete, cute, and fun can be such a drag, I have no idea. And she can fly! Jesus! I want to go dancing and count how many boners we can find! We still have those rubbers, right?

You know what, Mouse? Me, too! I’ll do the dancing and you pop the boobs out. I bet Linda could do some TK massaging and we could make some guys shoot in their pants! Now that would be fun! Ret laughed.

The twins and I are going to sleep early. We want to go snorkeling tomorrow, Tink told them.

Can we have a pet dolphin? the Twins asked. We promise to take good care of it.

No girls. Sorry, we can’t have a pet dolphin. They’re meant to be free and wild, Linda told them.

Just like us! Gotcha Linda! We’re free and wild, too! Now stop being such a Debby Downer. Go have fun with Mouse and Ret and let us sleep. Tink and the Twins grinned at the older girls.

Jessie chose that moment to knock on the door, “Ready yet, Linda? It’s almost time to go.”

Linda hollered back through the closed door, “Soon. I’ll meet you on the rear deck place. Thing.”

Jessie laughed. Linda still couldn’t get her nautical terms down. “Okay. Don’t make me wait forever now.”

“Ten minutes.”

Linda finished drying off and donned her slinky blue party dress with the sapphire and diamond jewelry set. She blasted her hair with the blow dryer, added a touch of make-up, and hurried out the door. Halfway to the rear deck Linda decided the night would be better if she went back and put her shoes on. Too bad the steel-toed dancing shoes weren’t here! Yet. Tomorrow maybe.

Jessie was wearing a hot red dress with a plunging neckline. She looked good, and she knew it. Linda knew it, too.

“Wait just a minute, Jess. I have the perfect accessory for you,” Linda told her. She ran back to her room and brought back the ruby and diamond jewelry set from Jared’s shop in Brisbane. “Here, put these on. They’ll be perfect.”

Jessie tried to protest, but Linda insisted. The rubies and diamonds did set off her clothes perfectly and she looked great! The big ruby in the necklace settled down perfectly in her cleavage.

“Okay then, let’s go wake this island up,” Jessie declared.

A taxi was waiting patiently for them at the end of the dock. Why not be patient? The meter was running, and Linda was paying.

Jessie gave the driver the name of a semi-private club, and off they went.

It was a magical night for Linda. She danced, ate, drank, and then danced some more. She discovered her new favorite drink of all time, a tall sloe comfortable screw up against the wall. It tasted like the best, smoothest orange juice ever. On the way down.

Five glasses of the delicious concoction kicked in at about midnight. They must have snuck up on her from behind. Jessie escorted Linda quickly to the Ladies, just in time for her to worship the porcelain goddess.

Jessie had to call in help from a couple of crew members to get Linda back to the Lady Whisper. Once in her stateroom Jessie helped a semi-comatose Linda out of her clothes and into bed.

“That girl is going to have the mother of all hangovers in the morning,” Jessie mused out loud. “I’d better have Cooky make up a full batch of his day-after remedy. One of these days I’ve got to get that girl laid.” Jessie was laughing as she headed off to the Captain’s suite and her own bed.

Linda woke in the morning to the sound of hammers pounding on sheet metal. In her head. She reached up to rub her eyes and discovered her eyelids were glued together with some kind of dried ... something. Apparently she’d been drooling too because some crusty stuff was surrounding her mouth. Linda sat up suddenly and groaned. The hammers got louder! She fell back into the bed and hit the back of her head on the bed’s headboard. Fuck that hurt! She could hear a voice, way off in the distance, saying something but it must have been in Farsi. It made no sense at all to her addled mind. Linda groaned.

“Linda, can you hear me? You have to get up and drink this, then take some aspirin and then take a hot shower.” It sounded vaguely like someone she should know. Maybe Janice or Carla?

She decided the loud noise wasn’t going to stop by itself, so she slowly and very carefully sat up, holding her head in her hands. Someone put a cup of coffee in front of her nose, and she grabbed it and gulped it down. It didn’t hit her brain until the entire cup was empty, that the vile tasting concoction was not coffee! It wasn’t even warm! The liquid hit her abused stomach and tried to bounce right back up, but Linda managed to keep it down. Barely.

“Whaa? What’s happening? Who are you? Where am I?”

“Come on. Let’s get you up and in the shower. You’ll feel much better in a bit,” Janice-Kathy-Carla said.

Someone got her up and guided her stumbling, halting steps into the bathroom and the shower. The water was warm and felt good. Linda tried going back to sleep. Standing up.

“No, no, no! No more sleep for you! It’s almost noon on a beautiful day. Time to get up and face the demons. Besides, I checked out the beach. Lot’s of sexy guys are out boob-trolling today,” the annoyingly cheerful voice told her. “We’re going to go check them out while pretending not to notice them. It’s a mating ritual, and we’re half the team. You’ll love it.”

Slowly Linda’s traumatized brain began to function. She vaguely remembered dancing and partying at the club last night. There was a guy, Ramon, or Raul, something like that, who kept rubbing and pinching her butt, and whispering in her ear asking if she liked to play with the back door. When she finally asked Jessie what he meant Linda stopped dancing with Mr. Backdoor Man! Disgusting!

She couldn’t remember coming home or how she got in bed, naked apparently, which also made her wonder if she slept alone. Well, alone if you don’t count all the girls in her head.

Linda turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, grabbing a fluffy towel to dry off with. Jessie hollered at her through the bathroom door, telling her she had a carafe of hot coffee waiting for her with her quart of milk and a pound of sugar. Linda smiled and then winced. Not ready for smiles, not quite yet. Soon. Smiles by Halloween sounded possible. Maybe. At least the pounding in her head was slowing down to a tapping sound now. Must be a smaller hammer.

Linda walked into the lounge of her suite and sat down at her dining table. Coffee. She poured her cup half full, doctored it into a perfect gourmet beverage, and sipped. Bliss.

Linda’s phone decided to ringtone at her. Annoying piece of junk. Can’t the damn phone just look and see the timing was wrong for this? She figured the whole concept of a ‘smart phone’ was a big lie told by advertising agencies to hide their real nefarious purposes. If they were really smart ... Oh, right. The phone. Someone was trying to call her, and very few people had her number. Very few.

“Hello? Who?”

“Hi Linda. This is Cindy. I’m calling to let you know Diane and Archer from Ping will be arriving tonight in St. Kitts. They need to take some pics of you showing off your new clothing line. Your publicity team will be there, too. They want to get all the information from you about your new home in the Caymans and some yacht you seem to have acquired. Are you staying at a hotel there? We need to know your location.”

“Hey, hello Cindy. Yes I’m here on the Lady Whisper. Yes. It’s my yacht. I’m staying onboard. Okay then. Have them call me this evening, and they can meet me here on the ship—boat—whatever ... Thanks for calling. Yes, I’m ready for the Bahamas. I’ll be leaving here in a couple of days and cruise up that way.” Linda finished the conversation after answering all of Cindy’s questions, and disconnected the call.

Okay, gang. What’s on the agenda for this afternoon? Looks like the evening is going to be taken up with visitors from Cali, Linda whispered.

The beach! Jessie said she’s taking us to the beach, and we can play in the water ‘n’ stuff, the Twins and Tink informed them.

Alright, let me buzz Jessie down and she can give us the details. We can get dressed for the beach while we wait, Linda decided.

Can we take a nap on the beach? I still feel a bit woozy, Ret asked.

If we nap who’s going to watch the kids? Linda asked.

I will, Mouse offered. I can watch them while you two snooze.

Okay, sounds like a plan to me, Linda replied.

Mouse and the kids. On a beach. What could possibly go wrong?

Linda and Jessie arrived at Cockleshell Beach and found it a bit crowded. There were no sun-blocking beach umbrellas available. They were all taken, until Ret gently convinced a young couple they would have more fun back in their room than on the beach. Linda and Jessie quickly claimed the now vacant spot.

Okay kids. Have fun now, and behave. Ret and I are going to take a short nap, Linda told Tink and the Twins. Mouse, keep a close watch on them.

No worries. You old farts get some snooze time. Everything will be just fine here, Mouse promised.

Linda didn’t give over control of her body to the others very often. Sometimes at night, when she wanted to sleep and one or more wanted to surf the net or watch TV for a bit. Never in the daytime. And never with Mouse in charge.

An hour later Linda woke to shrieks, screams, raucous laughter, and pandemonium all over the beach. She found herself waist deep in the ocean looking back at a mass of confusion and chaos on the white sand. And four girls laughing like lunatics inside her head.

Okay, what’s going on here? Linda asked as she headed back to her spot on the beach. She could see Jessie still laying there on her sunbathing towel, sleeping.

Nuthin’. Tink giggled.

We were just having a little fun, Mouse whispered.

The Twins were still laughing. Linda wasn’t going to get anything coherent from either of them. Explain, Mouse! Linda demanded with raised eyebrows.

A bunch of guys, looks like from one of the cruise ships, thought they owned the beach and started bullying other people. So we just decided they should learn a lesson or three, whispered Mouse.

And what kind of lessons did we ‘teach’ them? Linda asked as she arrived at the big sun umbrella and sat down on her towel.

Well you see, they needed to find out what it’s like to be on a nude beach when everyone else is wearing swimsuits. CFNM, Clothed Female Naked Male. So we kinda helped them with that, Tink admitted.

So you dissolved their suits? Linda asked.

Pretty much. They may have gotten the illusion of having really tiny dicks and small boobs, too, Mouse added. A few other people on the beach may have seen that illusion, also. Maybe. If they weren’t asleep or something.

How tiny and how small? Linda was curious just how far the kids took this. She included Mouse in the ‘kids’ group now.

The Twins shouted gleefully, Pencil dicks and boobies. They looked so funny!

Okay now. That may have been a lot of fun, but we have to be more careful about showing off our skills. We can’t afford to have someone catch us out here, Linda warned them while looking directly at Mouse.

In return for her rebuke, Linda got a chorus of sorries with plenty of giggles. She had to admit it was funny. When will the illusions wear off, Mouse?

I’m not exactly sure. Maybe now, maybe later. Who knows? Mouse was practicing her innocent, ‘who me‘ look. It wasn’t working.

How big were the boobs? Linda wanted to know.

Probably a C-cup size. Right kids? I would guess about a C, Mouse whispered. And before you ask, it was only four guys.

Linda sighed. I should have known better than to leave you in charge of the kids, Mouse.

Ret popped into the conversation then, Don’t look now but that super sexy guy over to our right is staring at us. His name is George Waters and he’s here on vacation from the UK.

Linda and all the girls, of course, immediately looked to the right. George was staring right at her, and when he realized he was caught he looked embarrassed. He said, “Sorry. You caught me. I can’t seem to help myself. Every time I try to look elsewhere, my eyes keep getting drawn back to you.”

He’s twenty-four and single. Just broke up with his girlfriend when he caught her cheating on him. His folks sent him here to unwind. College educated and works for the family business in London, Ret the investigator told them. He’s considered quite the catch, back home. Well-off financially, too.

“Hello then. My name is Linda. Do I have a large pimple on the end of my nose or something?”

Jessie snorted as she thought, Freshman Flirting, 101.

“My name is George, George Waters from the UK. And no, you don’t have any blemishes at all. You’re perfect. Oh my. I’m being a bit cheeky, aren’t I?”

Linda had no idea what cheeky meant, but decided it wasn’t horrible. Must be some kind of British slang thing, and as long as cheeky didn’t involve any of that back door stuff it was okay. “Why don’t you get your things and move over here so we can talk without having to let the whole beach listen in?”

George looked like the cat who caught the canary as he scooped up his gear and joined the two ladies. He spread out his beach towel beside Linda, and nodded at Jessie.

“Hello, George. My name’s Jessie. Linda and I are good friends. Be nice to her, and I won’t have to kill you,” Jessie said with a smile.

George wasn’t sure if Jessie was kidding him or not, but decided to assume, for now, that she was. He nodded at her, and said, “My pleasure, Miss Jessie. Don’t worry, the last thing I would ever do would be to harm Linda.”

Jessie winked at Linda, and whispered, low enough that George couldn’t hear, “Condoms.”

Linda blushed bright red and turned to face George. “Are you here with one of the cruise ships, then?”

“No, I’m on a week-long vacation from cold, wet London. You?”

“We’re on a private cruise, sort of. Jessie and I. We have to leave day after tomorrow for the Bahamas.”

“That’s quite the coincidence, I’ve always wanted to see the Bahamas,” George told her.

Not exactly true, Ret told them. He just decided the Bahamas sounded like a fun place very, very recently. Like ten seconds ago. He does not want to let us out of his sight. The guy is definitely taken with Linda’s charms. Mouse, you haven’t done any enhancing, have you?

Mouse giggled. No, but I admit I did think about adding some cleavage.

Linda, he’s a good guy. Let’s give him a chance to impress us, Ret added.

“Any special reason for going to the Bahamas?”

“I’m going for the women’s golf tournament. The LPGA tour season’s Winter Kickoff.”

“Oh that sounds fun. I’ve always been a big golf fan, myself.”

Lies. He’s trying hard though. Got to give him that. He’s never played golf in his life, Ret whispered, then started giggling. George really was trying. Remember Diane, Archer, and the others will all be here tonight. Let’s invite him to dinner on the Lady Whisper and see where this goes.

“George, we’re having some friends over for dinner, tonight. Would you like to join us?”

“I would love to. Where and what time?”

“Jessie?”

“We’re having friends over? What friends?” Jessie asked.

“Oh, my bad. I forgot to mention it. Cindy called from LA. Diane and Archer should be arriving any minute now. Along with some folks from Wishes and Dreams for a photo shoot. We need to get back to the Whisper.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.