Linda's Posse
Chapter 01: The Twins

Copyright© 2017 by Thornfoote

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 01: The Twins - This is the sequel to 'Retribution.' Linda and the girls are back. Traveling the world, and playing golf is their cover story. The real mission is fighting corruption, hate, cruelty, and evil. Come along for the ride as the girls change the world and have fun doing it! Vigilante Angels kicking ass and taking names!

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Crime   Sports   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Politics   Violence  

Linda and Jessie sat on the veranda of Linda’s new home and watched the gorgeous sunset of fiery orange colors as the sun sank into the sea off the west coast of Grand Cayman Island. The girls were sipping on piña coladas, Linda’s favorite new drink. Well, new favorite for the last forty-five minutes.

“So, Linda, you still haven’t told me what happened at the Banking Services Building and how you ended up with this mansion.”

“You know most of my past, so I’ll skip over rehashing all that. The deal was, the American Government was putting enormous pressure on the Caymans and other countries to disclose hidden bank accounts like mine. With just two days left in the year, we were literally out of time to do something about it.

“Bill Jordan gave me some choices to make. First, basically do nothing and end up being discovered by the American government with all that would entail. I would have ended up a prisoner of the government, doing whatever dirty jobs they needed while they researched my brain to figure out how I could do everything. Not a great choice. I don’t fancy myself the next James Bond. Or a prisoner. And especially not a research rat.

“The second choice I had was to renounce my American citizenship and become a Caymans Islander for real. That was attractive. I don’t really owe the Americans anything. But, Juan Gomez, you remember him, right? Anyway, Juan told me privately there is a good chance I would never be allowed back into the USA, and they would definitely put me under a microscope. Not something I really want to go through. There are ‘things’ best left hidden, like a certain castle in Bulgaria, some gangs in Australia, and the whole Los Angeles party.

“So, the third was the only acceptable choice for me. Give my money to the island government. I can easily live off the money I make playing golf, or I can just find another major drug dealer and steal his money,” Linda laughed.

“So you just gave billions of dollars to the government here? I can’t imagine doing something like that.”

“I didn’t exactly give it to them. First, I had to acquire a home of my own here on the Island. This very house covers that requirement. I set aside two billion dollars to remain in the central drawing account, one billion was required to keep the account open, but there are fees and such so I didn’t want the account to drop below the minimums. So, two billion in the actual account. That account is in the government’s name, but I can use it as long as it stays above the one billion. I straight gave away five billion to charities. The rest of my money I put into irrevocable trusts to fund all my ongoing charities. Any future money which I send to the main account that’s over the basic two billion, will be divided evenly between all the trusts. Unless I instruct Juan otherwise. I don’t really need that kind of money. Let it do some good in the world. That’s my philosophy,” Linda told her. “I still have my account here on the island with First Star Bank, too. That’s where my USA taxed golf money goes. I can safely spend all that money.

“The entire computerized history of my account at Franklin Bank and Trust was erased. It never existed as far as the world is concerned. The remaining sixteen billion or so, was given away or under control of the island government in the trust funds, and I’m on the Board of Directors. This way, the accounts are in the government’s name, not mine. I give the orders about the money, and, officially, it doesn’t belong to me. In irrevocable trusts it doesn’t really belong to the government here either. All they could legally take, if they decided to renege on their promises to me, is the two billion in the general account. I don’t think that’s likely to happen. I think they’re a little bit afraid of me.”

“So what about this mansion and the yacht?”

“Well, Juan is a big shot in the Banking Services Division now. He knew Franklin Bank and Trust had to foreclose on this mansion. The former owner somehow got himself killed in Varna and stopped making his payments. Seems he had a tampon stuck in his throat. Can’t imagine how something like that could happen. Maybe he was having kinky oral sex with his girlfriend. Really kinky. So, Franklin was convinced to sell me the house for the balance due plus ten percent. There might have been a bit of government pressure there. It’s valued at over eight million dollars, and I got it for just over one million. I used some of my golf royalties from Ping to pay for it.”

“And the yacht?”

“It was considered part of the property,” Linda giggled. “It came with the house. Juan used one of the Islands little known banking laws to get it for me. The yacht alone was worth a lot more than I paid for the house. The Franklin Bank planned to sell the yacht separately. Now, you’re the new Captain of The Lady Whisper, a state-of-the-art two hundred ten foot yacht. Which reminds me, feel up to some pirate hunting tomorrow?”

“Of course if we have enough time. How much is left on your vacation?”

“I’ve still got another week. We don’t need to be in the Bahamas until around the twenty-first of January. One more week here, and we can cruise over to the golf tournament.”

“I still can’t wrap my head around all the things you can do. If I had those powers, I’m not sure I could be quite so altruistic.”

“I was always a comic book fan. Spider-Man was one of my favorites. I remember what Peter’s uncle told him, something like: ‘With great power comes great responsibility.‘ I grew up being abused ‘n’ stuff, so I got to hating abuse, any kind of abuse. Now I can do something about it, and I am. Simple decision for me.”

“What about the ‘Angel?’ Are you going to try that any time soon?”

“Tonight. Let’s plan to watch the world news tomorrow,” Linda giggled. “In fact, I better take a nap. I might not get a lot of sleep tonight.” Linda drained her colada and headed off to the Master Suite in her new mansion.

I’m glad we told Jessie. She’s really a true friend, whispered Mouse.

We had to tell someone. Linda was stressing too much under all the pressure of being an Angel, Ret added. And Jessie really does have our back. All the way. Like she says, the only reason she’s alive is because Linda saved her and the Jellyfish from those pirates.

I still think we should have turned those pirates into shark bait and watched the fun, shy little Tink said.

Listen to little Tink! Girl, you can be pretty bloodthirsty at times, Linda told her.

Tink shrugged, I dissolve things. I’m the one who gets our hands dirty.

So, Kelly and Karen, ready for the big night ahead? I can still hardly believe what Karen is capable of! Linda exclaimed.

Kelly blushed and told them, Really if you think about it, the whole concept makes sense. It does to us, at least. Any place I can ‘see,’ Karen can move us there. Normally, I can only see about thirty to fifty miles away. But, any where we’ve been that had an emotional impact on us, I can also see, and Karen can move us. So, for example, I can see the alley where that guy Petey tried to rape us in Cauthen. I can see the Luau beach in Hawaii and the burning apartment building in LA, even if its not burning any more. Locations in Tijuana, Australia, and the castle in Varna. I can see where we found that Medicare guy in DC, and the slavers building in New York. If I can see it, Karen can move us.

So, where we going tonight? Ret asked.

I think New York City needs an Angel. Now let’s take a nap. I want us at our best tonight, Linda decided.

After a four hour nap Linda and the girls prepared themselves for a long distance trip. They had already tried the jump to several locations, but had just moved, looked around, and moved right back. This time Linda planned to stay for several hours.

Ladies, we need to make a new Angel. Mouse, give this Angel flaming red hair. I do mean fiery, burning hair. Five feet tall, and let’s wear a sexy red dress. Red wings this time and surround us with a halo of fire, Linda told them. The five girls looked at Mouse’s creation in the mirror, and, with minor changes, they were ready to go.

Kelly, prepare to take us to Times Square ... about fifty feet in the air. Tink, you’re on crime-name carving duty again just like in LA. Kelly and Ret find targets. Mouse, keep the disguise on. Karen, be ready to teleport us in and out, Linda handed out the Angel raid assignments, as she donned her winter clothing.

Ret, I want you to broadcast the message we all agreed on to everyone within range, Linda added.

Okay, Mouse. Say it, Linda commanded.

Showtime, Ladies! Mouse yelled.

The world shifted. The girls experienced moments of dizziness and disorientation. It soon passed, and they found themselves floating, visible to everyone, fifty feet in the air. Ret began searching for targets in the crowded Times Square area. She also began broadcasting the ‘Message of the Angel.’

Criminals, crooks, abusers and haters. You are no longer welcome in New York! Leave, change or die! For the people of my city, I don’t care what color your skin is. I don’t care what church you attend. You’re all brothers and sisters. Take back your city and take back your lives! Stop accepting politicians who lie and steal from you. Stop allowing criminals to pollute your bodies with drugs and steal your children. This has to end! Stop hating each other! Help each other! Together, you can do this! I believe in you, all of you!

Linda and Tink followed Kelly’s vision to the targets Ret found. People began to die. Evil, corrupt scum who preyed on the city of New York. They died as quickly as Ret could find them. Linda didn’t waste time. She killed. Evil died. Tink carved their crimes into their bodies.

The people of New York were astounded and stunned at first. Then they began to realize, New York City had an Angel! People in the streets began videoing Linda and the girls as they flitted about, appearing and disappearing. News teams showed up with their cameras and televised everything live to the world. Police sirens split the night as people chanted the Angel’s message, cheered and screamed their agreement and their anger. It was chaos. Pure glorious chaos as the people of New York determined to stop accepting the crap forced into their lives! To reclaim their city and their families! To demand honesty and fair treatment! They were no less vocal in their support of ‘The Burning Angel’ than Los Angeles was of their White Angel!

I think we’ve accomplished our mission, for now. This hornet’s nest is stirred up, Linda decided. Let’s rest for a minute on top of that skyscraper, then we can go home and sleep.

When Linda arrived on the roof, she found herself slammed down and unable to move. A force greater than anything she had ever felt was holding her still.

What? Ret, Tink, what’s going on? Linda yelled. I can’t move!

Ret told them, Something or someone is here. I’m unable to read its’ mind.

“Ah there you are little Angel. How quaint. A flying, crusading, Vigilante Angel. Know this Angel! North America belongs to me. No one else. We ignored you until the Angel showed up in Los Angeles. I almost caught you there, but you managed to escape me. It won’t happen again. I have you now, and I think I’ll share you with my brother and sisters. They will have as much fun toying with you as I will.”

“Who ... who are you? What are you?”

“We’ve been around for centuries. Long before Christ was born. We’ve been called many names over the millennia: Lucifer, Demon, Vampire, Dragon. The Aztecs, Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians called us Gods. Those were good times. The Aztecs sacrificed hundreds of thousands to appease me.

“We call ourselves the Ancient Ones. Each of us holds sway over a section of the world. North America is mine. And I don’t share. I’m very happy with the corruption and problems here. It’s so entertaining to watch. You’re not going to be allowed to change the status quo. I enjoy it too much to allow that.”

Can anyone do anything? He’s blocking my TK, Linda gasped.

I can’t read him, Ret moaned.

He won’t let us teleport, Kelly and Karen whined together.

Dissolve is blocked. I can’t affect his body. Too strong! Tink whispered in anguish.

Linda was fading from consciousness when she gasped out, Tinker Bell, shrink!

Little Tinker Bell noticed the creature wore a heavy gold chain around his neck, a strong leather belt, an expensive watch, and alligator boots. She shrunk them all. Rapidly. Faster than anyone could react. He was only protecting his body, not his clothing. He had no idea Tink could shrink his clothes. He discovered his mistake, too late. It was fatal.

Linda and the girls passed out.

Two hours later, Linda regained consciousness. She felt like a car had run over her. She had aches and pains in places where she didn’t know she had places! The Posse woke up with her and moaned. Shaken, Linda looked for the Ancient One. She saw his desiccated, shriveled body lying on the roof, ten feet away. His left wrist was crushed, where the watch had been. His head was severed by the now tiny gold chain. His belt was down to ten inches, virtually cutting his body in two. His alligator boots resembled a child’s shoes. They contained the remains of his crushed feet.

Karen and Kelly, can you take us home? Linda groaned.

Too weak. Need food and rest, They answered.

Tink dissolved the creature’s body and passed out.

Linda slept. Too exhausted for anything else.

At dawn Linda awoke feeling a bit better and with some of her strength returned. But she was consumed with hunger, and she was freezing. She’d used up too much of her reserves the night before fighting that thing.

Mouse. We need invisi to get downstairs and out of here. Then we need to find food and go home, Linda decided.

The girls took the elevator down to the lobby where a deli was serving breakfast. Jedi Linda took two apples and an orange. She slipped around the corner and quickly ate them then sat down to rest.

Ret, did you manage to get any information off that mess on the roof? Linda asked.

There was no answer.

Ret? Ret? Is she okay? Linda asked with concern.

She hasn’t said a word since the fight upstairs, Mouse told them.

She’s still with us. We would all feel it if she was gone, Kelly added. She and I work closely together, so I’m positive I would know.

Can you take us home now? Linda asked.

Kelly and Karen were silent for a full minute, testing their strength.

Yes.

The world spun and shifted. The girls arrived back in their bedroom at the mansion. They staggered over to the bed, fell on it, and into a deep sleep.

With time zone changes, it was still dark when Linda arrived back home. She slept for five hours and got up in time for breakfast. Ret woke up, too.

Are we back home? Ret asked.

Ret! You’re back! Are you okay now? Mouse asked.

Do you feel up to talking, Ret? Linda inquired solicitously.

Yeah, I think I’m okay now. I jumped into his mind when Tink attacked and distracted him. What a cesspool! Ten times, no, a hundred times worse than DC, Ret moaned.

You’re so brave, Ret. I could never have done that, whispered young Kelly. Tink, Mouse and Karen all nodded in agreement.

If we’re going to survive, I had to. We needed, and still need, more information about them, Ret answered.

So, what did you learn? Wait a second, let me get us some food from the kitchen, Linda said. She walked over to the intercom system and pushed three to speak with the kitchen. “Please send my breakfast up to my room. I’m going to eat here this morning.”

“Yes, Ma’am. Miss Jessica asked me to inform you: Lady Whisper is ready to depart whenever you are. She also wanted me to tell you she’ll be by later to talk.”

“Thank you,” Linda said, and mentally turned on the television set. Tell us what you discovered, Ret.

Not much. There are, or were, five of them till we killed that one. A brother controls Europe. One sister has Africa. Another sister has Asia, and the last sister has Central and South America. I didn’t get much from him. There just wasn’t enough time. He owned enough real estate, mostly in North America, to create his own country. Companies, corporations, stocks, businesses, you name it. If there is a profit involved, he has some. He owns Congressmen and Senators, judges, governors, prosecuting attorneys and cops. Just killing him frees them up from his control, or reveals them to the nation because he used blackmail to control most of them. That blackmail information was automatically released to social media if he died. Blackmail was his favorite control tactic, Ret replied. I also got one of his bank account numbers with the password. I don’t know the amount but it’s a lot of money!

Look at the TV, Mouse shrieked. That’s us!

Linda and the girls turned to the television and saw a CNN News Special Report playing out on a split screen showing both the Angel of New York and the Angel of Los Angeles, side by side. A scrolling tape along the bottom of the screen repeated the Burning Angel’s message over and over as she floated above Times Square in New York. At the same time, the other half of the screen showed the White Angel rescuing people from the apartment fire in LA.

“We are currently following two major stories. Most of you have already heard and seen the dramatic videos of yet another Angel, this one in New York City, dressed in red flames. In another major national story, damning information about thousands of elected officials is pouring out onto social media web sites. The information contains proof of malfeasance and criminal behavior. If this information proves to be true, many of our elected officials are going to find themselves behind prison bars.” Even the jaded News Anchor sounded excited and energized by all the unusual activity in the country.

“New York City residents are taking the Burning Angel’s message to heart. Known criminals are surrendering to law enforcement officials to protect themselves from mobs of private citizens chanting ‘No more crap’ and other slogans from the Burning Angel of New York’s rallying cry.

“I just received an unconfirmed report that seventy Congressmen and twenty-one Senators have resigned their positions. An additional fifteen people in the White House, advisers and aides to the President of the United States, are also rumored to have submitted their resignations. Anonymous sources cite the damning information flooding social media as the reason for this unprecedented flood of people leaving public office. There is a storm sweeping the country. Crowds are gathering in cities all over the United States calling for the heads of elected officials, police, and prosecutors. Citizens are marching everywhere. Their destinations generally are city, county, and state government offices. Criminals are running scared, and planes leaving the United States are packed with a sudden explosion of people presumably trying to escape the country.”

“More incoming news. Social media sites of all kinds have become overloaded and crashed. Just like the night the ‘White Angel of Los Angeles’ brought the systems down, the Burning Angel is following in her footsteps.”

“We’ll be back after this message with interviews and comments from religious leaders representing major denominations in the United States and the world, as they attempt to explain the arrival of yet another Angel and what this means to their followers.”

That’s, ... I don’t even know what to say! It’s a much bigger response than we expected, Linda said. She TK’d the television off.

Where do we go from here? Mouse asked.

Tink whispered, The Lady Whisper. Duh! Even I know that one.

Karen teleported the girls into the Master’s stateroom aboard the luxury yacht. Linda used the intercom to inform Jessie she was onboard and ready for departure. A few minutes later, Linda felt the large yacht begin moving. It was so well made, one could barely hear or feel the powerful engines from inside the owner’s private suite.

After the boat got underway, Jessie came down and tapped on Linda’s door.

“Come on in, Jessie,” said Linda.

Ret whispered, I’ve never seen Jessie this flustered before.

“That was you, right? The Burning Red Angel? My God! You really know how to shake things up!”

“It was ... interesting. Very interesting,” Linda replied.

Don’t tell her about Mr. Potato Head, Mouse suggested.

Potato Head? Ret asked.

Yep! After Tink cut his head off, it looked like a potato laying there on the roof, Mouse giggled.

Trust Mouse to find something funny about that monster! Ret laughed.

“I was watching the international news channels. The whole world is in an uproar! Other cities are demanding their own Angels. It’s just plain crazy out there. Another Angel appearance, anywhere in the world, and things are going to explode. This country’s a literal powder keg. Whenever politicians get interviewed you can see the fear in their eyes. Not just in the USA either. Everywhere! I’m loving this!”

“So, where we headed?”

“Pirate hunting. I’m headed south of Jamaica, then we’ll slide along the southern coast of Haiti and the Dominican Republic, circle under Puerto Rico and turn Northwest up to Nassau and the Bahamas in time for your tournament. We loaded all your gear for the LPGA tournament last night. If we have enough time, we may drop down and visit St. Kitts too.”

“Sounds good. I’m still a bit tired from all the excitement last night, so I’m going to rest a bit. I’ll come up topside this afternoon to check in and get some sun. Remember, after you drop me off in the Bahamas, restock the boat and head for the Mediterranean.”

Linda sent the Ancient One’s bank account number and password off to Juan’s email in the Caymans, and lay down for her nap.

Two hours later Linda woke from her rest feeling refreshed and re-energized.

Ret told the girls, I have a pirate target within Kelly’s range. A fifty foot powerboat cruising south of us.

I have him spotted, Kelly informed them. Just say the word, Karen added.

Okay, sounds good. Let me take a quick check on our emails and see if Juan has replied, and we’ll be ready to go, Linda answered.

Linda found a frantic email from Juan, requesting an immediate face-to-face meeting.

I’ll go up and tell Jessie which course to follow. Then we’ll come back here, lock the door, and teleport to the restroom in the Banking Services Building back in the Caymans, Linda informed the girls of her decision. Once we deal with Juan, Karen can teleport us back.

Walking out of the Ladies room in the Banking Services Building Linda walked over to Juan’s office and knocked on the door. He opened the door, shook Linda’s hand, and offered her a comfortable chair.

“You’ve done some crazy things since I first met you, Linda, but this time you’ve outdone yourself. That bank account you sent me. Amazing! Simply amazing!

“First, let me review your situation here. You have two billion in the government holding account, double the required amount. You gave away, as direct contributions to charities, another five billion dollars. That includes the monies added to your two golf sponsorship accounts, which I oversee and which are also officially government accounts, not in your name. Your eleven charity trust funds have the remaining money evenly distributed. So, what do you want to do with over one trillion dollars now?”

“Did you say one trillion, or one billion?”

“One. Trillion. Dollars.”

“Hmm give me a minute. Please.”

Even Mouse was speechless.

“Okay, this is what I want you to do. Get rid of it. Destroy the entire amount.”

Wait! Let’s double all our trust funds first, and donate a few billion to employ people here on the island, Ret suggested.

I agree. Let’s not use much of it, but use a bit to increase our trusts, Mouse added. Tink and the twins all nodded agreement.

“Hold on. Add a billion dollars to each of the trust funds. Donate three billion to the government here to provide jobs for Cayman citizens. Then destroy the rest.”

“I should have expected you would do something like this. I’ve never destroyed money before, and with this much money, I simply can’t. Destroying the money would create even more problems than keeping it.”

“Hmm. In that case, let’s do this. Give some research grants to various universities. Target pollution, alternate energy sources like tidal flow, wind, thermal, and the sun. I want someone to research magnetics and gravitics together, various cancers, HIV / Aids, and other medical problems. Set up a team to find even more opportunities to aid research and send their suggestions to me for decisions. Give each of the research grants, say, ten billion dollars to get them started. At the same time, I want to set up a Caribbean Emergency Relief Foundation with two operating teams. Have them target both sides of disaster relief. Immediate initial help for hurricane and earthquake victims is one half of the teams. The second half is long term relief, rebuilding homes and infrastructure. Fund that foundation with fifty billion dollars. The last fund I want set-up is job creation in the Caribbean. Create a blue-ribbon panel to create and attract jobs. Fund them with one hundred billion dollars. The remaining money, hang on to it, and if any of your groups come up with ideas or need more funding, contact me.”

Juan stood and shook Linda’s hand. “You’re an Angel. You rival even the White and Red Angels on the television today.”

Linda left Juan’s office and stepped back into the Ladie’s room. If anyone was listening they would have heard a popping sound of air rushing to fill a vacuum as Linda teleported back to The Lady Whisper. The entire time, thanks to Mouse, the only person who saw Linda was Juan.

Back on board the yacht Linda buzzed Jessie to let her know she was going to be busy for a while and not to be disturbed. Jessie knew this was their personal code to inform her Linda was going for a walkabout.

You have a lock on that pirate ship, Kelly? Linda asked.

I’m ready. Karen is ready. Say the word, Kelly responded.

Mouse, invisi please. Say it, girl, Linda said.

Showtime, Ladies! Mouse shouted.

The world shifted. The girls moved. Linda arrived on the pirate ship.

Looks like you get your wish, Tink, Linda grinned. I’ll hold them still. You make them bleed and then I’ll toss them in the water.

There were fourteen pirates on the ship. Linda remained invisible as she used telekinesis to take control of their bodies, all of them. Tink cut them. Linda tossed them into the water and kept them from climbing back out. Ret told the girls the crimes these pieces of shit were responsible for as sharks circled them in the salty red water. They specialized in searching out private boats. People on vacation, cruising around in the beautiful Caribbean waters. Fishing. Swimming. Enjoying life. The pirates would kill the men and rape the women till they got tired of them. Then they would kill the women, too. Change the name on the boat and sell it. Rinse and repeat! Linda and the girls ignored the screams and pleas for mercy. They were mostly in Spanish anyway. The entire process, from arrival to departure, took an hour. Linda turned the engines off and Karen ported them back to Lady Whisper.

Back on the Whisper, Linda told Jessie where to find the pirate ship, and Jessie headed in the general direction until radar picked up the abandoned craft. The crew would enjoy sharing the salvage money for ‘capturing’ the pirate’s ship. Linda changed into her bikini and went up on the rear deck to get some sun.

Jessie put two crewmen on board the pirate ship and the two craft headed for Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Anchoring offshore, Jessie waited for the customs officers’ small craft to arrive and verify passports and search for contraband. Jessie claimed salvage rights and commissioned the customs officer’s brother to sell the boat for her and the crew. She knew the brother would charge her a hefty fee, which he would share with the customs officer. It was just the way things worked here.

When all the government business was completed, Jessie let most of the crew have shore time to relax and have fun. They all knew better than to get in trouble or drink too much. Jessie and Linda went ashore together, looking for fun times.

In the port city Linda was appalled at the squalor and poverty. Linda and the girls didn’t need Ret’s ability to see the country was corrupt at every level of the government. There was no way Linda could unleash her skills here. It would be too obvious a connection to her. No Angels either. Even an Angel couldn’t fix this country. Maybe one of her trust funds could help. She decided to have Juan check into Haiti. She’d send him an email in the morning.

Everything about the country was so depressing, Linda and Jessie decided to head back to Lady Whisper early. Any men who even considered harming them found themselves feeling sick. The girls must have been in a bad part of town. It was a lot of men. There was a serious attack of what everyone thought of as food poisoning or dysentery that night. The public toilets were busy. The private ones, too. No one was permanently harmed. Linda and Jessie weren’t bothered either.

Linda had some snacks with Jessie back on board ship.

“Well that was interesting,” Linda said as she popped a small handful of cashews into her mouth. “You know the Caribbean better than I do, is there anything that can be done to fix Haiti?”

“I think most of us have given up on the country. Crime, poverty, corruption and disease are everywhere. Everything that’s been tried before, failed. They should just sell the island and move everyone away to other countries.”

Did she say sell the island? I wonder if you can even do that. Haiti is pretty big, Linda said thoughtfully.

Oh damn. Look at her, just look at her. Linda’s thinking again. We’re in so much trouble! Mouse moaned theatrically.

Mouse, you’re such a fake, Tink teased.

Am not!

Are too!

Not!

Okay girls, enough. Haiti is too big, but maybe a much smaller island could work for us. It’s worth thinking about at least

.

Jessie asked, “You still there, Linda? You got that faraway in the clouds look in your eyes, again.”

“Yes, I’m still here. I was just thinking about what you said: buying an island.”

“Sometimes I talk too damn much. Buying an island sounds fun, but there’s a lot involved. If you even think about it, make sure you research every last detail.”

“Oh, I will. It’s just something in the back of my mind for now. Where are we headed next?”

“I’m planning to cruise along to Puerto Rico in the morning. We’ll take our time. I think we might have time for a short trip south toward St. Kitts and Nevis. Hit some of the tourist attractions, do some snorkeling. Check out the men. Fun stuff. We might even get laid.”

Good thing we’re not pregnant and we got that birth control injection. No worries about making babies. We can think about men more now, Mouse reasoned.

Trust Mouse to bring men into the conversation, Ret winked at Tink and the twins. The three of them pretended to be interested in the television. Cartoons were on. Satellite TV at its best.

“What are your plans for tomorrow, Linda?”

“I’m feeling a lot stronger. If we don’t run into a bunch of pirates or smugglers I might take a quick Angel trip. Maybe three of them.”

“Three? But there are only two Angels. The white one and the red one.”

“I think it’s time for the Red, White, and Blue Angel to show up next,” Linda winked at Jessie.

“DC? Oh now that will be fun. I can’t wait to listen to the television broadcasts of an Angel in Washington! I’m just surprised no one is making a movie out of all the Angels yet.”

“I’m going to get some sleep. It’s getting late, and tomorrow could be a very busy day.”

“Sounds good. I’m going to put Lady Whisper to bed. We’ll leave early in the morning. Don’t worry about contacting me if you ‘travel’ off ship. I’ll just motor along until you return.”

Linda had breakfast delivered to her room, then took care of her morning bathroom ritual. Linda dressed in her warm winter clothing for the trip. After breakfast, Linda went back into the bathroom for the Angel disguise practice session.

Red, white and blue Angel please, Mouse. Long blonde hair, blue eyes, and ginormous tits. Skin tight outfit like the old version of Wonder Woman from the comics. In fact, make us look like a blonde Wonder Woman. I want little stars to float around us, too. Can you handle all that? Linda asked.

Sure. Are we really going to Washington? Mouse replied.

Yes, but no killing politicians this time. I just want to warn them. We’ll kill some lobbyists and the usual run of crooks and criminals, but this is just a short visit. Then we’ll see what happens. I have plans for DC, Linda told them all. After Washington I want to make short trips to LA and New York just to reinforce the legend of the Angels. After all that we come home and rest to get our strength back.

What about the Ancient Ones? Tink asked with a shudder.

I don’t think they’ve moved into North America quite this fast. They may not even be aware their brother is dead yet. Who knows? Maybe they’ll fight over America and kill each other off, Linda whispered hopefully.

Okay, let’s rock. Say it Mouse! Linda whispered.

Showtime, Ladies! Mouse roared.

The Red White and Blue Angel appeared over Washington DC during the lunch hour. She floated and flitted around, dodging any kind of military or police response, and killed over fifty various crooks and criminals. Tink carved their crimes in their bodies. More important, however, was the Angel’s message.

This is your only warning. Corrupt politicians will no longer be allowed in Washington. I will return in a few days. Any remaining crooked public servants will be executed. Resign your position and leave or suffer the consequences. There is no appeal. Any and all lobbyists within fifty miles of DC will die! ‘Lobbyist’ is no longer a safe or tolerated job in the United States. You assholes are responsible for more corruption in America than any other profession. Remember, you’ve been warned. My sisters and I are watching!

Take us to LA, Kelly and Karen, Linda ordered.

The White Angel of Los Angeles appeared in the morning skies over downtown LA. Ret did quick scans and Linda killed twenty-three crooks in just a few minutes. White Angel was mentally broadcasting to the people of Los Angeles.

We Angels do not care what color your skin is or what church you attend or even if you attend church at all. Live by the Golden Rule! Treat each other as family. Do not accept criminals and crooks in your lives. Force public servants to do the jobs they’re paid to do. Pay attention to the world. Read. Think. Vote! Remember, I will always be watching!

New York City, and the Burning Red Angel was last. Linda flew around various Burroughs of New York for over an hour, broadcasting her earlier message and slaying any targets Ret found. Karen had them constantly teleporting short distances in case anyone tried to target them. The girls didn’t bother with subtle. This was the time for the hammer, and Linda used it often and well.

Back on board the Lady Whisper, Linda was physically worn out but mentally exhilarated. She contacted Jessie to let her know she had returned, then lay down to try and rest. It wasn’t easy to fall asleep with her mind racing, but eventually Linda relaxed and slept. She would wake up to a very different world!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.