Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Emma’s career as a model is well under way as Amelia Ricci works her magic back in Amsterdam. With the woman under her control, Emma has the use of the woman’s assets and monies and already she is planning to leave the country, but there are just a few lose ends to tie up. One of these loose ends being Casey Ridgeland.

Even though the girl hasn’t been attending her classes, she is at school today. The big deal is going down after all and the girl has to ensure it happens. With Emma hitting all her deals it has put a strain on Casey’s business. Still, the shock of such a nerdy girl being a big time drug dealer has yet to wear of Emma. At least she is big time until today.

Over the past few weeks, Emma has learned who the girl’s suppliers are and who she distributes for. So far, Emma has nailed every one of those she distributes to. She has let the minor drug deals go; those really don’t hurt business after all. But the big guys hanging over Casey’s head can’t be too happy with her right now. Of course money can generally correct mistakes, which is why this deal is the big one. Emma guesses that this shipment will be what Casey sells to make up for the big loss of product. The girl could probably break even and maybe find a new line of work, but Emma has no intentions of letting it happen.

She has her one class with the girl and like usual, Casey flirts with Emma. Emma had thought of going back to being mean to her, but the sudden change would tip the girl off. Of course Emma still wants to fuck her and has every intention to do so, but the purpose of it would be to hurt the girl more. Besides, the girl still has the ass of a goddess and if Emma wants to become the number one model in the world she needs to be perfect.

Emma spends the day shadowing Casey, finding the girl attending the majority of her classes as if there isn’t a deal ready to go down. That is the one unfortunate thing Emma couldn’t find out—when the deal was going down. Apparently the girl thought it wise to keep those details to herself. Find by Emma, she is going to be there regardless.

Then finally lunch time rolls around with Casey making her way to the gymnasium. Emma follows, sticking as close to the shadows and corners as she can. When she sees the girl enter through the gym’s doors, she quickly slips around the opposite side of the building. Here are another set of doors the takes her through a sort of lobby area with doors to the locker rooms. Beyond it lie another set of doors with access to the gym itself. She slides right up to these and peers through the window.

Though she can’t hear what is being said, she can read lips. Before finding her new friend, Emma couldn’t read lips to save her life, but about a week ago she absorbed a deaf guy with the ability. Thinking about him makes her pussy leak with juices, but she quickly dismisses the thought. Now is not the time for naughty thoughts.

She sighs and starts to focus in on the group of four.

“ ... promised there wasn’t going to be any delays,” one of the men, the largest of the three is saying.

Casey throws her hands into the air. “I had to push this off until now,” she says. “I’ve had a few complications.”

“Complications are a mild way of putting it I hear.”

Casey scrunches her face in anger. “Look, you’re either going to deal with me or not. I don’t have time for games.”

“We’re not here for games either,” the man says. “We just don’t want any of your complications coming back on us.”

“It won’t,” Casey says with conviction. “I’m going to find out who is behind it and deal with it myself.”

“You better hurry then little girl, before you are put out of business or put into the ground. Mister Juarez doesn’t like risk and I’m sure none of your other associates do either.”

“I’m a big girl, I can handle myself,” she bites back. “Now do you have the shit or what?”

“Patience, patience,” the man says. “We don’t have it here with us, we got it somewhere else. We had to make sure that we weren’t getting fucked or killed here.”

“That wasn’t our arrangement.”

“Hey, what can I say?” the man says waving his hands through the air. “Shit happens, plans change.”

“Not with me they don’t,” Casey says angrily.

“You either accept it or don’t,” the man says. “If not we’re outta here.”

“You’re not going anywhere,” she quickly says. “I’m tired of games. I’ll just have to see Mister Juarez myself.”

“Good luck little girl,” the man says back. “Your one time meeting already happened.”

“I don’t think so,” she says.

Emma’s eyes go wide when she sees the same black liquid latex-like material begin to cover the girl’s legs. Within seconds she turns completely black like she suddenly has a latex suit on. Her mouth opens to reveal shark black teeth as she screeches. Her eyes are suddenly white pits of nothingness. The men start to pull their guns just as the girl leaps at them.

“What the fuck is that?” Emma asks aloud.

‘She is the same as I am,’ the disembodied voice of her friend says matter-of-factly.

“You says that as if you already knew.”

‘I did.’

“Why the fuck did you not inform me?”

‘At the time you needed to not know,’ the voice answers. ‘Besides, you were not strong enough to fight her.’

“Does she know?”

‘I cannot confirm either way, it says. It is more a feeling than anything. Her changing only confirmed it for me.’

“I thought you said you knew.”

‘I was ninety-nine percent sure of it.’

“So there is a chance that she knows too.”

Emma shakes her head as she stares out into the gym. Casey in her form has just finished ripping the head off the last man. Blood covers the floor, the walls and the bleachers. There are pieces of the men everywhere along with bullet holes riddled all around. If no one has heard the gunshots, it would be surprising. Emma frowns, it is time to end this and get the fuck out of here. She steps back, raises her leg and kicks open the door. As she steps through the doorway, she is in her full form, starring down the girl.

“You!” Casey scowls. “I wondered if you might show up here.”

“Of course,” Emma replies. “I had to crash this party as well.”

“No one likes a party pooper, especially me.”

“I’ll tell you what,” Emma says. “You give up now and we can end this before it even begins.”

Casey lets out a laugh from somewhere deep inside her. It didn’t even sound like it came from her at all. “It’s too bad I didn’t just put it together until now, Emma, but I see how you’ve started becoming so perfect.”

“I thought I was perfect to you already.”

“You were, but perfection knows no bounds, does it?”

“What’s your excuse?”

“Me?” Casey asks, pressing her fingers to her chest. “I wanted knowledge. My perfection comes from being incredible smart. Power doesn’t come from beauty but knowledge.”

“Oh, I’ve figured that one out,” Emma quips back. “Of course a bit of beauty can go a long way.”

“So we doing this or are we gonna talk all fucking day?” Casey asks.

“Bring it bitch!”

Casey smirks as tendrils fly out from her body toward Emma. Emma responds with an equal amount back at her. The tendril lock to the others and it becomes a power struggle between the two, neither gaining ground nor losing it. Then as if a mutual agreement, they break loose from each other. Emma is the first to jump at the other. She comes down with a clawed hand, which Casey is prepared for and easily ducks out of the way. But Emma is prepared for it as she sends a tendril at the girl’s chest. Casey quickly throws up both arms, creating a shield to effectively block the attack.

She then spins around to face Emma and says, “Is that all you got?”

“Not really.”

Emma yanks up her arm, pulling on a tendril that is wrapped tightly around Casey’s ankle. The girl goes straight down, her back slamming into the floor. But Emma doesn’t let up, not for a second. She pulls again and twists her body, lifting the younger woman into the air and around in a circle before letting her go to sail into the bleachers. Casey impacts the wooden steps with a loud crash, leaving a gaping hole like a meteor had struck them.

‘She is weak,’ the disembodied voice says. ‘Dominate her.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.