Becoming Perfection - Cover

Becoming Perfection

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 5 - What would you do to obtain perfection? Would you go to any lengths to do so?

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Science Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Emma shows up at Casey’s house a few minutes before seven wearing her black latex pants and bra beneath a simple white shirt which in turn is covered by a new latex jacket. When the door is answered by a sexy, older version of Casey, she isn’t too surprised.

“You must be Emma,” the woman says. “I have heard so much about you over the past year.” The woman smiles at Emma. “It is finally good to meet you.”

“The past year?”

“Casey is just crazy about you,” the woman answers. “I’m Juniper, Casey’s mom if you hadn’t guessed already. Please, won’t you come in?”

“So where is Casey,” Emma asks as she steps into the house.

“She is upstairs, still getting ready.”

“So, is there a Mister Ridgeland?”

“Not in the picture there isn’t,” Juniper answers with an almost saddened tone. “Robert left us when Casey was six, haven’t seen or heard from him since.”

“He’s missing out on two lovely ladies,” Emma remarks. “I know if it were me I wouldn’t stay away.”

The remark kind of throws Juniper off. But rather than show the uncertainty of her thoughts she changes the subject. “I hope you’re hungry. I made my best lasagna casserole.”

“I’m starved,” Emma says. “I have had an incredibly crazy day at school today.” She smiles as she thinks about the two teachers and the wonderful assets she gain from both. As she looks over Casey’s mom, she wonders what could be gained from her.

“Are you going for the same degree as Casey?” Juniper asks. “She has told me you two have the same classes every now and again.”

Emma shakes her head. “The classes we have just happen to fall on each of our degrees,” she answers. “What do you do for a living, Ms. Ridgeland?”

“Please, call me Juniper,” the woman says. “I am actually a pharmacist.”

“Oh wow,” Emma says. A little knowledge in that field ought to come in handy. “How long have you done that?”

Juniper smiles and says, “Fourteen years now.”

“So you must have all kinds of knowledge of chemicals and drugs and such.”

The older woman laughs lightly. “Yes, as a matter of fact I do. I kind of have to so that I can help people and make sure they don’t have any bad drug interactions.”

“That’s always helpful.”

Juniper smiles at the younger woman. “Yes it is. Now, do you like lasagna?”

“As long as it is good.”

“Well it should be,” Juniper remarks proudly. “We are half Italian and this is my mother’s recipe.”

“Then it should definitely be good,” Emma says.

“Enticing the company with your recipes again, Mom?” Casey asks as she steps through the doorway wearing a very mini miniskirt and tight fitting blouse.

Emma is amazed by how both women look so similar and her earlier comment only rings true. Where one wears clothes showing off all her assets, the other is more conservatively dressed, hiding them all. Emma’s mind begins to wonder if they share the same features as each other.

“You look very nice tonight,” Juniper says to her daughter. “You act as if this is a date.”

Casey blushes slightly. “I just thought I’d dress up a little,” she says, quickly recovering. “Is it about ready?”

“As a matter of fact it is,” Juniper says. “You two want to go ahead and get at the table?”

“Sure,” Casey says with a smile as she turns toward Emma. “It’s this way,” she says holding out her hand for the other to grab.

Emma indulges the girl. It still amazes her that no matter how mean she has been to her, she acts as if Emma never was. So she gives her hand to Casey and is immediately pulled out of the kitchen. Once they are out of sight of Juniper, Emma stops the girl, pulls her back and presses her against the wall. Her lips are immediately attached to Casey’s. The kiss deeply for a moment before Casey pulls away and says, “We’ll get to that after dinner.”

‘Take your time,’ the voice warns. ‘We must not reveal us unless necessary.’

Emma nods and smiles. She lets Casey grab her hand again to pull her into the dining room. Casey sets her on one side of the table while sitting herself on the opposite side. They sit, staring at one another for a few moments before Juniper steps in with the large pan of lasagna and bread.

“Dig in,” she says as she takes her seat at the end of the table.

The girls do so. During their meal they talk about school, interests and all the other things one would while eating a meal together for the first time. Emma could care less about desires, wants and goals of the other two women. Her only interests lie in either the physical aspects of them or the beneficial knowledge to be gained.

During the entire meal Emma couldn’t resist slipping a thin black tendril across the distance between her and Casey. She transforms the tendril into the shape of a foot and slips it into the girl’s miniskirt. Casey tries to push it away the first few times but gives up soon after, realizing that Emma is not going to give up. By the time dinner ends, Casey is more than ready to get up the stair and get Emma naked. If her mother wasn’t here, she’d just do it right on the table.

Casey makes an excuse to leave the table with Emma and together the two young women head up the stairs to Casey’s bedroom. Juniper can only shake her head at the two, a hint of jealously sparkling in her eyes as she watches them rush up the stairs, her eyes boring into both their asses. Maybe there is something to Emma’s earlier comment, something she has denied herself for far too long.

As soon as the two are through the door to the room they find themselves on Casey’s bed, fondling and kissing each other. The flame inside Emma burns hot as the need for the girl grows. Her special friend pushes her to take the girl as well as her desire for the step toward perfection the girl will provide.

Emma has Casey’s blouse off and working toward her bra when the girl’s cell phone rings suddenly.

“I’ve got to get that,” Casey says. She slips out from beneath Emma and off the bed.

“Yes?”

Emma perks up her ears, trying to listen to the voice on the other end but without any luck so she focuses on Casey’s end.

“I want that shipment without any outside interference,” she says in a tome Emma has never heard from the girl before. A moment later she says, “I’ll be there in fifteen to take care of it. I want you working the deal tomorrow at the Pink Kitten.”

Casey clicks ends the call and lets out a heavy sigh. “Everything alright?” Emma asks, trying to sound concerned.

“Everything is fine or will be,” she answers. “I have to go take care of something. We’ll have to do this another time.”

This is uncharacteristic of the girl Emma knows and before she can question her more, Casey is out the door and down the stairs. Emma slides off the bed to rush after her, but the girl is gone out the front door by the time she reaches the top of the stairs.

“Is everything alright?’ Juniper asks from the bottom of the stairs.

“I don’t know,” Emma says. “She got a call and left.”

The older woman looks up and smiles. “That happens a lot. I don’t know what it is she is up to, she doesn’t tell me.”

“Hmm, often you say?”

“Quite so,” Juniper says with a nod. “In a hurry to leave?”

A wicked smile slips onto Emma’s face. “Not at all.”

“Care for a glass of wine then?”

“Love one.”

Emma glides down the stairs as the older woman slips into the kitchen. Emma comes up from behind the woman before she has the opportunity to pour the glass and starts to kiss along her neck.

“You are definitely hot,” she says between kisses. “I wonder what you are like beneath these tacky clothes.”

Juniper turns around in Emma’s arms. “You are my daughter’s friend, girlfriend or even potential girlfriend.”

“I am none of those and even if I was that wouldn’t be a barrier,” Emma reason. “Besides, I can tell that you need to be touched, fucked.”

Emma doesn’t give her a chance to respond because she leans in and kisses the woman hard on the lips. Juniper is more excepting than the teacher, Meagan. As their kiss deepens, Emma’s hands drop to the woman’s breasts. They are soft yet firm, heavenly even. Her nipples are rigid and obviously very sensitive. As soon as her fingers brush them Juniper stiffens and hisses out her breath. The hiss becomes a moan and she pushes her breasts into Emma’s cupping palms, clearly enjoying the attention the younger woman is showing them.

Not wanting to wait for skin on skin contact, Emma breaks their kiss and yanks her top up and off in one smooth stroke. As though expecting it, Juniper raises her arms to help. Emma takes in the sight of her bare breasts and her eyes are instantly taken to the nipples. They are pert and long, like two big cylindrical erasers. Emma grins wickedly and runs her hungry hands over her breasts, pinching the thick nipples lightly. The sound Juniper makes are totally incoherent, especially when she replaces one of her hands with her mouth, taking a nipple in and sucking on it.

“Oh shit, yes,” she gasps. ‘Suck my tits. Oh yes, just like that.”

After Emma releases a nipple, Juniper takes a coupe steps back and pulls her pants down. She steps out of then and does a slow turn, stretching her arms over her head, letting the younger woman see all of her sexy body. Her ass is small but round, giving Emma a hint that it was at one time as full as her daughter’s. Her waist is slim and her stomach flat—she clearly works to keep her body like this. Between her legs is a neatly trimmed bush of black hair and though it is not Emma’s first choice of grooming techniques, she is happy that it is at least trimmed nicely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.