The Sins of the Sleepwalking Nun - Cover

The Sins of the Sleepwalking Nun

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She had already taken her vows and she promised to be a good girl but when she was in one of her sleepwalking trances she had no idea what she was going to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Clergy  

Sister Rebecca tried her best not to dwell on the shameful sins she had committed whilst under the influence of the sleepwalking urges that ruled her physical movements. The mother superior told her that she had also put on the stove to make hot chocolate and almost caused a fire in the kitchen. She didn’t even remember doing anything like that expect for a faint memory of swigging down a hot chocolate that was spilled all over the handle of the cup and made her hand very sticky.

She was certain that she had a relapse just the past weekend because she was suddenly very up close and personal with the two foreign groundskeepers who had only a weak grasp of the English language and tended to stay to themselves in a shack at the rear of the convent. It was evident that they were a bit too familiar with her from the way they both fondled her buttocks out of sight of any of the other sisters. Rebecca was not overly distraught at their fumbling with her feminine assets but she feared the mother superior would find out and suspend her from any travel outside the confines of the convent grounds.

The older man called Pedro was unusually well endowed in the “family jewels” department and it compensated for his lack of physical attractiveness. At least, he had a fair share of muscles and was able to spear her from almost any angle with his excess of upper body strength that made any attempt to escape his arms an exercise in futility. She also liked the fact that he took a long time before actually shooting his load and that insured her smiling release long before he went down that super highway to draining his oversexed member.

The younger man was just the opposite because he was likely to spray her with his juices if she even put her hands on his erection. Of course, she was just trying to show him how much she was attracted to its powerful soothing value, when push came to shove. It was easy for her to get on her knees and give the younger and more handsome Juan her mouth like one of the girls on the other side of the railroad tracks. Besides, she was convinced it really wasn’t quite the same as real sex, the kind that made babies and a whole lot worse. In a way, she felt sorry for those girls that made a living on their knees and had no sense of proper ladylike behavior and she vowed she would never fall to their level.

Fortunately, there was a substitute priest to hear the Sister’s confessions the next weekend and she was able to spill it all out without the shame of knowing she would have to look in the convent chaplain’s face for a long time with her terrible shame reflected in his eyes. She did her penance in the side alcove down on her knees and thought that it was so strange to be on her knees in prayer longer than she would normally be there to bring some strange man to a full conclusion. Praying certainly made her feel a lot better about her chances of salvation than the silly sucking that usually left her feeling used and often neglected without even a simple “thank you”.

It was Sister Veronica that told her about the “Penance Wall” in the hallway of the stable. She had giggled when the sour-faced nun explained it was strictly for the purpose of showing humility and to ease the tension of a sex-deprived existence. Apparently, a number of holes had been cut into the solid wood wall and anonymous strangers would stick their hardened members through the openings to offer solace to the cloistered nuns in a way that totally gave both parties the satisfaction they craved more than a child seeks a cookie to quell their desire for sugar.

She saw that most of the users of the “wall” were the young novitiates, but she also recognized some of the older nuns that she never had suspected harbored any tendency to want to wrap their unloved lips around a big, fat cock.

Rebecca picked out a long one with a slight hook to the left and she started in on it with a series of spirited kisses and licks that reminded her of the first time she had ever tickled a nice dick with her tongue. She heard the recipient of her efforts groaning with pleasure on the other side of the concealing wall and tried to imagine the look of satisfaction on his face as she covered his excited member with her probing tongue.

The fellow must have been one of the young lads looking for a covert thrill because he spewed his load a lot quicker than one of the more experienced older men that frequented the anonymous wall of shame. She swallowed it down rather than make a mess on the stable floor because she had a crazy sense of wanting to make the evidence of her sin disappear as soon as she removed her lips from the heart-pounding encounters with male donors seeking to make the sister’s lives a little more enjoyable.

She was not completely certain, but she thought the educated voices of the two men at the end of the line were none other than two of the deacons that did some of the heavy work to keep the convent running smoothly. It was only a couple of weeks ago that she had been in the basement with them watching them with their shirts off working on the pipes to insure the nuns had hot water for their baths. Shamefully, she had to admit the sight of their rippling muscles had made her pussy tingle with anticipation but there was absolutely no chance to do anything with the mother superior hovering in the area looking for infractions of the convent rules about content with males and proper behavior at all times.

She moved down to the end and took the last dick into her mouth. It was a bit bigger than the others and the man had pushed his balls through the hole as well indicating he was desirous of having them attended to as well. She was certain the entire affair belonged to the deacon that also did the convent books to make certain they remained on a sound financial footing and would not suffer the consequences of closure due to lack of funds. She had done him a few times in the corners of the hallway maze and he never failed to explore her defenseless flanks when she was down on her knees. The man gasped as she ran her tongue around his juicy cock head. It was leaking pre-cum non-stop and she knew the fellow was one of those males that would be spurting off his liquids sooner rather than later and in all honesty that was quite all right with her because she had a desire to taste his essence to see if she could get any other clue about his identity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.