The Sins of the Sleepwalking Nun - Cover

The Sins of the Sleepwalking Nun

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She had already taken her vows and she promised to be a good girl but when she was in one of her sleepwalking trances she had no idea what she was going to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Clergy  

Rebecca Hardesty was one of those nuns that constantly agonized over the validity of her calling to the service of the church. Her parents had tried unsuccessfully to dissuade her from joining the cloistered order that was isolated from the rest of the community of mostly farmers and small town church-goers.

Most of the young women that made that same decision were unfamiliar with the ins and outs of carnal lust and had never actually taken an actual penis into their secretive feminine private parts. This made the majority of them technical “virgins” even though they had serviced their other sex friends with their willing mouths and submissive flanks as part of the growing up process of learning about sex and those things that girls discussed only with their confessor.

The young and innocent appearing Rebecca, who was called Becky by her parents and most of her friends, had unfortunately lost her virginity at an early age to her devious uncle from the big city on a visit to see his sister Claudia. She had been quite close to Rebecca’s uncle Jimmy for her entire teenaged years and learned all she needed to know about sex education from her older brother’s first hand tutoring. Poor Uncle Jimmy was disappointed that his church-going sister was totally reformed and completely turned-off by any suggestion of nocturnal festivities out of sight of her disinterested husband. He was left with the nubile but still immature Rebecca as a back-up for his dissolute entertainment. At first, he just nibbled at her tiny nipples and those ignored feminine folds to excite her response mechanisms. Soon, she was eagerly bouncing on his lap in her skimpy bikini hoping to get some of that hard goodness between her legs and right on her needy slit.

Accidently, on purpose, Jimmy scooted her bottoms to one side and slid his heated cock into her developing equipment and did his best to hold her down and mute her shouts of joy and pleasure as he worked her from stem to stern with his talented member. After that initiation, Rebecca learned all there was to know about sex from the master and was much saddened when he returned to the big city to finalize his divorce from his wife. His soon to be ex-spouse was enamored of a tall fashion model that had a drawer full of assorted strap-on toys to keep her need for sex at bay whilst they shared a small apartment in the artistic section near all the best night spots.

Rebecca hesitated to ask any of her male school chums for temporary use of their hardened flesh because rumors flew quite readily in the small school and once a girl was marked as “submissive”, she was like a choice slab of meat sitting on the shelf for any interested taker.

She resorted to stealing a few “body-building” magazines from the local market and kept them under her bed to read when she worked the well-worn metal cigar case deep inside her vagina to make her female juices flow and soak her protective towel on top of the sheets. She didn’t want her mother to suspect what a dirty girl she had become and did her best to hide her indecent thoughts from all those around her.

Her confessor, Father Murphy was horrified to hear of her depraved thoughts and urged her to tell him more so he could counsel her properly. She bent his ear with the instinct to take multiple male penises into all of her openings and to swallow down boy-cum raw right from a hard cock. He was aghast at her sincerity and did his best to modify her carnal urges. Eventually, he even allowed her to use her hand on his hardness just to relieve her terrible pressures of need for touching something nice and hard. She daintily caught his emissions in her little hanky and folded it up in her pocket. She never told him that she would sometimes open it up and smell his essence in bed at night just to help her get over the hump of releasing her own juices in nocturnal bliss with all the lights turned out. Her sins seemed a lot less distressing when she couldn’t see anything in the dark.

No matter what she did, it was not quite the same as her Uncle Jimmy’s cock buried in her snatch. She fretted about that lack of real flesh inside her and before long; she started to restlessly come awake but not quite conscious in a state of “sleepwalking” activity that took complete control of all her motor senses.

At first, she simply would walk down the stairs and go out to the kitchen and pour a glass of milk right on the kitchen table. Of course, she was all discombobulated by the pouring and a lot of milk would wind up on the table top as well. She never saw the mistake and just went happily on her way. Most of the time, she just wandered back to bed and nobody was the wiser.

Later on, she actually walked to the front door and went out into the yard or even out on the street and walked down the sidewalk in her bare feet because she never could remember where she put her slippers. It was fortunate that she was in the habit of wearing a clean pair of panties and a short nightdress to bed like a “teddy” that still showed a bit of her bare middle. Her cousin Cathy bragged about being completely nude in bed at night. I almost seemed like she was inviting some intruder to discover her secret and make her take it before she had a chance to resist.

Things were still unknown to others because it was a small town and usually after midnight, nobody was awake to see her prancing around barefoot with her panties on display and her bare middle right there like a brazen hussy looking to provoke some unsuspecting male into an action he would be certain to regret almost immediately.

Then the early morning came when Timmy, the newspaper boy was out delivering the newspapers real early on a quiet Sunday morning and he saw her walking slowly down the street never turning her head or looking down to see where she was walking.

He approached her and stood right in front of her without touching her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.