Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 19

The following story and all chapters contain fictional representation and exists only in the imagination of the author. The story has a new humiliation device that a friend of mine just sent me from his recent trip to Japan. He tried this device and I thought I would introduce it in my story.

If you have a generation of kids who have never had firm guidelines and has never been spanked. Things were not turning out well for the younger generation regardless of the unwise advice of the psychology gurus who helped raise a generation of brats. Therefore, it should not come as a surprise those same boys and girls who lack discipline when they were kids were now grownups who had no second thoughts about cheating. After all they have grown up in a world where there were no physical punishment consequences and what punishment was handed up was often mentioned as a joke among the young.

Nothing could have been farther from the truth but he didn’t know that. Bart stood up and extended her hand. Katy seemed not to notice, but the radio executive had noticed plenty. Even standing he had gotten a good look up her fashionably short black skirt.

As the general manager. “He chuckled lightly because he could see a tampon string descending from Katy’s now exposed vulva between her cherry red butt cheeks.

The Sales Manager walked in and went to his office to go over his agenda for his meeting with Katy his top billing executive. She had outsmarted herself and her boss had caught her red handed in cooking the books.

If he gave corporate the evidence that he had gathered she would be out on her pretty ass and he would have to go out and service her accounts. That didn’t even include that Corporate would still expect their sales numbers next month and for the quarter. He decided he would confront her slyly and let her lie herself into oblivion when he would spring the evidence on her and she would be willing to do most anything to wiggle out of the nightmare she had created for herself.

He called Katy into his office and noticed as she walked down the hall that she was wearing inappropriately tight blue jeans. The pants when shown from the rear would excite her male clients that were for sure. Katy had an unladylike visible panty line and something that was even more of an error, he could see the embossment of her white brief panties right through the tight jeans. It was as if her panties were actually being worn outside the blue jeans and as I watched her hips sway as she entered my office with a small smile as the boss.

I watched her panties and got a brainstorm as to how to handle Katy’s misconduct. Then I shut the office door and told Katy to have a seat motioning her to a chair in front of my desk I remembered last time I had her in here on a discipline matter and how she had worn the little black dress then coyly she had sat their mischievously with her black pantyhose legs slightly apart so that I could see her white panty crotch. Katy had flustered me so bad I had just dismissed her, but now I would get revenge for that as well.

Katy was in her twenties and had long shoulder length brown hair. She was medium height and build with a bottom that was her best asset. She was smart maybe to smart and used her looks and charm to boost her sales call report. Her voice was alto and Southern with a slight deeper rasp. She fidgeted on her bottom as her boss opened and moved the mouse around on the pad tracking her sales and the cost per spot. That was the key to the naughtiness Katy had pursued.

Actually it was very clever but that would not help her ass now. Katy squirmed more as she heard him click and split screens on the CRT so he could compare the correct rate card price with the price she had charged a client that she was good friends with. He looked up pulling his glasses off and asked “Katy do you want me to continue with this exercise or do you want to tell me something”

Katy’s complexion went pale and she started to tremble and spoke to her rugged looking boss. “I-I-ummm”, pausing Shifting in her seat. “Well I-I You see I kind-a, umm, sold multiple advertising broadcast spots of the rate card to a client” she said looking down and then back up at him. Her boss said “Katy Isn’t It a special client that has let you and your fiancé sit in his skybox at Woodpecker baseball games?” Katy swallowed hard and sighed, then saying “Yes Sir.

The Sales manager had her hook line and sinker and the pretty Account Executive was no longer self assured and somewhat cocky. It was not in Katy’s makeup to plead and turn on the tear machine and her lack of remorse didn’t play well with her boss as she watched in horror as he dialed the telephone at Peachtree Corporate. Katy waved her hands in front of her boss and said “Wait I am sorry!” “Can’t we talk about this before you call Corporate” He put down the phone and leaned back in his big high back office chair and pondered the situation.

Katy sputtered “thank you sire will do anything really.” Her boss wondered if Katy meant that last statement and said “Really Katy?” nodding “Yes Sir”. His chair creaked as he stare her down and said “Okay Katy here is the Deal. Take it Or leave It and Take Your Cute Ass Out Of this Station.” adding” When Corporate sees How You Grossly Undercharged For broadcasts Spots Your Ass is going To be In Hot Water With the law as Well!” Katy tried to speak “B-But But I” he cut her off with a finger to his lips. “I am truly sorry but you will have the difference in the cost, around $2000 taken out of your commission check and you will have to be punished by the law.”

Katy desperate now shed a fake tear or two “Oh Please Sir Don’t” Her hardnosed boss softened “Well Katy I could Punish You Myself But I warn You Young lady You would find that most unpleasant” Katy grabbed at the life preserver on her sinking ship and said “Sir You Punish Me In Any way You See fit” Take my Personal time Off Days and My Quarterly bonus and...

Her boss looked at his watch and told her to meet him back at the office at 5:30 when the office building would be deserted. Katy nodded, jumped and wagged her panty showing jeans out of his office to make her sales calls relieved that he wanted her to still see clients. Katy unwisely thought she had weathered the storm and her position with its perks was safe. She would turn on her feminine charm tonight and her boss would stutter just like he did when she coyly showed him her panty crotch that day. He had turned re in the face and forgotten what he had called her in his office for, she thought with a satisfying smile.

Katy drove up to the sales office and the parking lot was empty except for her bosses Chevy Blazer. She had a good day and could show her boss that she had put $2000 on the books in new money. The blonde woman was attractive. She was still wearing her very tight blue jeans and white blouse from this mourning sauntered into the office to tell her boss that she had replaced the $2000 in one day in new billings.

She could not know what this evening would wrought on her bottom but she was about to get a clue. The first thing she noticed was that his executive desk had been cleared off and shined with its dark polish in the office light. Her boss was not impressed with the $2000 and told her that was new company money not hers and did not count for the money she had cheated the station out of. Katy puffed out a stream of air’s-FFFFF” and pouted with her hands on her hips.

Her boss explained, “Katy I will cover the loss if you take a spanking tonight in this office. I think we both know you deserve to be spanked like a little girl, Katy!”

The pretty blonde woman’s resolve to put an end to the spanking crumbled as she removed her small hands from her shapely rounded hips. “Yes Sir,” she said. As she turned her back to him in the tight blue jeans and since they were well-worn, you know broken in there was a visible panties that showed through the denim fabric seat. She now had come to the realization that she must take the spanking and resigned herself o follow through and let B art spank her.

That Katy’s cute bottom was going to get it at this point was a given out of this in one way and that was going to be to take a spanking from her rugged features boss. As she thought of the handsome man admonishing her she felt moistness in her panties.

The boss motioned for her to mount the desk on all fours and Katy obeyed his order. She got in position and lowered her brown head to the desktop pouching her well-worn blue jean-clad bottom up in the air in invitation for a spanking. Then it happened. Something Katy hadn’t expected in a million years. The pretty blonde woman felt his male nails scrape the top of her rear and feel for himself how soft her butt crack really was down the back of her well-worn blue jeans, just before Bart pulled and tugged her tight jeans down to her horror, embarrassment, no strike that, make it a bad case of humiliation.

“Oh please Sir Can’t You Leave My Jeans Up sir it is so humiliating” Katy begged in her soft alto voice. Her boss stood next to her crewing form and prepared Katy for her spanking the well-worn blue jeans came down and soon ringed her knees in blue denim. Before her boss were the same white panties he had seen through the jeans this mourning only now they were filled to capacity seductively with baby fattened flesh spilling from her lower white cheeks. The boss began to spank Katy with the controlled strength of his large hard hand. Spanking her panties for a minute and then another and still two more minutes.

SPANK! SMACK! SPLAT! WHACK! A rip-roaring spanking made a storage noise as the hard spanks warmed her bottom and he could see the redden bottom globes turn a bright red under the thin white cotton panties as well as the lower cheeks. The spanks were not overly harsh but the cumulative effect turned her “Ouch” to soft cries as he finished up the first segment of her spanking

SPANK! WHACK! SMACK! POP! SPLAT! As the count reached ten hard spanks to top off her stinging bottom.

Katy was relieved that the spanking though it hurt terribly and her bottom felt like it was on fire, she had survived. Her bottom was a watermelon pinkish red on her lower thighs where just a spattering of spanks had landed. She heard her boss go into his bottom drawer and told her that she must learn more humility during the continuation of her spanking. He was carrying an orange colored device that she could not place it had a nozzle with a long hose with a bulb in the middle followed by more hose and an air nozzle that sucked the air into the bulb.

This devise was especially popular in Japan to make young ladies break wind as he helped her off with her blue jeans and then positioned her in a duck squatting position on the edge of her desk. Then Katy leaned over so that her lower bottom crack could be seen. The open ended nozzle was pushed deep into her ass crack pushing her white panties into her bottom hole as well.

Then her boss squeezed the bulb where the air had collected and forced it up into Katy’s bottom. Katy could feel the added air in her bowels as he put down the Japanese Air Bulb Device and picked up a leather ping pong paddle. Katy felt the cool air of the office on her bare ass crack which raise goosebumps on her skin. She realized that her white panties were being pulled down. Her boss only pulled the panties halfway down leaving her bottom half panted and the upper red globes bare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.