Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

I was tired and decided to go to my room at the Doubletree Hotel and get a nap I fell off into dreamland and below is what I heard and saw in my mind’s eye, while I left one hot night and a behind to match that statement behind.

The cavernous room overlooked the Dogwood trees on the edge of the large asphalt parking lot. From where I sat, I could view the pretty, long brown haired woman swish and sway her round, shapely bottom packed into tight pajama pants. Later, that night I saw that same young woman perched almost on her hands and knees on the floor. I recognized it was Staci in a curtsey position. In a show of respect to her bridesmaids’ efforts, she was on bent knee with one foot in front of the other helping them. Her white blouse had ridden up baring the upper part of her butt cheeks. Staci’s position showed her panty line too. I dearly wanted to reach out and do more than touch those cheeks. I wanted to swat them and do it hard enough for her to feel it.

Two of her blonde bridesmaids gave Staci and her husband to be, a fun event to shake their buns. It took place after the rehearsal dinner and was themed as a pajama party. They were sitting on a lounge sofa watching her as they took pictures. While Staci’s back was facing me, the curves of her body were visible and her bottom looked well-rounded. Oh, how I wished it could be painted a cherry red. Suddenly, there was a brownout. There had been several over the past two weeks as the local electric utility repaired the Vanstory substation that connected it to the main CP&L line. Luckily it was the perfect cover for what I had in mind. All I could see was Staci’s backside shadow, partially bent just off the dance floor. With her two blonde bridesmaids busy trying to get the lights restored using the station’s emergency generator, I made my move assured of my anonymity behind the Cupid mask. I reached out and hit the offered flesh that had teased me with her visible panty line over the many months with a wooden yardstick sized arrow.

I took the advantage of the full-bottom before me. An application of brisk spanks to the lovely backside of Staci. The thunder of the swats were disguised by the Rock 103 Remote Van. Since it was a converted bread truck it was big enough to have a generator on board. It was parked in the garage opening used by bands on the far end of the event room. Those cheeks had to have burned like fire! However, the reward was the alto-pitched feminine squeals. I really lit it up!

The spanks had been intense. The swats of the paddle burned and made the impromptu spanking one she would remember for a long time. When her bridesmaids finally got the lights back on I found myself looking at the generously heart shaped bottom in front of me dressed in the naughty pajama bottoms with a panty line. It was time to beat a fast retreat out of the PJ Bride & Groom Valentine’s party while I still got out with my skin.

Then, just as I started to leave there was this moment when Staci turned her head around quickly and her brown curls slid from around her face. Staci had the most satisfying reaction I could have hoped for at the moment. She smiled and reached back and rubbed her butt. Then her fingers moved the panty seams across the seat of her light blue print silk-like pajama bottoms in an erotic dance. Plus, as a bonus all the movement caused the top of her butt crack to be visible. While I did not have the light of my cell phone the ones provided the station from Alltel were the best and had a bright light on them. Enough of the party-goers had lit up their screens like they would do at a concert. Suddenly, I did have enough illumination to see the end of Staci’s curtsey which had further tightened her pajama bottom and now her panties were visible from behind.

The paddling had taken Staci by surprise that was sure however her response was atypical and blended into the rock music hoots and hollers. The twenty eight year old remained quiet about her spanking from Cupid. Actually, the lady rocked her burning butt back and forth to the beat of the music. a while later I noticed she did walk a little funny, bowlegged when she went to the bathroom. I imagined she would take the opportunity to check her bottom to see how red it was after her paddling a the PJ party. She went into one of the empty toilet stalls pulled own her pajama pants and bikinis, so she could see her rear in her makeup mirror. However, Staci took the burn in stride and didn’t mention Cupid’s actions to her bridesmaids or other friends at the party.

Staci left the radio station shortly after for a brighter endeavor across the bridge at a hit country station. While I lacked the gumption to ever admit my feelings to the beautiful brown-haired beauty, Staci, it was my assumption she on some level had enjoyed it. One afternoon, I just happened to see her get out of her light blue Chevy with stripes and walk across the parking lot. I had just finished an interview in the building she worked in that also housed WHAP AM. I saw her in the parking lot walking towards the back door. I took the cupid mask out of an old leather briefcase in the trunk of my Oldsmobile, put it on and stealthily moved up behind her on the sidewalk. Then relived that past Valentine moment of ecstasy. I used the plywood arrow as a makeshift paddle and pasted Staci sharply right between her panty lines. I used an upswing stroke which mashed both cheeks down on impact. The swats were given fast and with force. She found herself pushed forward and lifted up onto her toes. The squeal she made was exquisite and I was definitely pleased with the outcome as she pushed back. Staci had the most amazing, bountiful, womanly bottom. I had single-handily paddled those cheeks from the tip of their rounded peeks to where they beautifully connected to her thighs. In full-mask, I stood behind Staci and watched her reaction to the burn in her heart-shaped bottom.

I woke up and still remembered, wow that was some dream! My Wife the Artist ... A RL story ... rather extreme, for those of you who are squeamish So, how can I can be spanking a girl one hour and be corporally punished the next? There was an answer for that. and, what is described below explains how those two moods are possible and not mutually exclusive. First, a little background. While I am a male and married, I am a switch. That fact explains why I’m married to a wonderful disciplinarian. We have a tremendous marriage, which got even better when my wife began a program of domestic discipline several years ago. Perhaps a belt spanking memory from the seventies before I was married goes a long way to providing a decent explanation. I was spanked or more accuratly whipped, ‘whooped’ as we say in the south. It was with a wide, thicker than normal leather belt and it was on my my bare bottom. There is nothing you can compare to a hard and complete spanking with a belt. “Swish! Swish! Crack! sound as a belt is pulled rapidly thriugh the belt loops of of a pair of slacks. ThoughI am married now and this incident happened over 10 years ago, my butt still twitches and tingles just thinking about it now. My last belt whipping happened because I went to a expensive NASCAR Race in Darlinton, S.C. My live in girlfriend at the time had said no, but I told her I had won the seventy dollar ticket. She did some checking without my knowledge and when I got back to our brown striped Conner Mobile Home in Lumberton she was waiting for me. Keep in mind these trailers were not close together and that little fact will become more important later. As I returned from the superspeedway I opened the mobile home door and there was my lovely with a thick leather belt in her hand and I knew my ass was toast. Sandy was aware that I had fabricated the elaborate lie about winning the ticket and now my bare butt was going to pay the price. the whole thing had folded like a house of cards as she commanded me to strip. As I removed my pants and underwear she lectured me about spending the bill money on a Nascar Race I had been told we could not afford. Now that I was naked I had hoped just for a spanking, but Sandy had another idea as I could see from the ladies panties on the kitchen bar and knew they were to humiliate me. Sandy waited until I donned the pink Belk blue panties, brief sized over my shapely bottom, before telling me to bend over the wooden stool and reach back and pull my girl underpants down off my behind. I knew I had done wrong and lied to Sandy on top of that and that I really deserved the belt spanking that I was about to receive.

Sandy swung back the belt and “Thwack” that belt beat into my cringing ass for a good ten minutes and I was crying loudly. My bottom hurt and turned a angry red with blood blisters yet my penis was hard as a rock. As my live in lover started hitting my ass harder, the pain across the crest of my bottom cheeks became more concentrared and I jumped up off the stool almost tripping on the panties around my knees and as Sandy whipped me down low harder and harder for leaving punishment position the pain in my lower thighs was incredible and my penis shot out a thick white stream arcing up in the air. This had never happened before durring a spanking. Sandy made me clean up the mess off the floor before ordering me to reach back to my hot cheeks and spread my brown and hairy ass cheeks wide. then she swatted me four times across my butt hole for orgasming durring my belt whipping. However, that wasn’t the end of the night’s adventure. We made up and made love, but as I looked in the mirror my bottom was crimson red and my behind was bleeding a couple ruby drops. Sandy told me she had gone a little to far and rubbed cold cream in my red welted bottom before we made blistering love. I never lied again in our relationship and that lasted five years. Although she really blood-blistered my bottom really bad, I knew I had earned each and everyone of those burning, throbbing, painful red welts put on my bottom by the one I loved.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.