Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

The Doubletree Hotel was over the bridge and farther up the highway, nestled down off the access road. Bart walked across the high school’s quad to come face to face with another of his former thirty-something teacher. This one was going to be fun! attractive You see, before we all were to meet at the Doubletree in a reunion of sorts, I had time to add some steam to Ms. Steele’s rather attractive round bottom. I decided to give her an appropriate, nick. From now on instead of Ms. Steele she would be called, Ms. Steam.

“From now on your name is Ms. Steam, Bart announced to his former teacher. “Given your propensity to wear slacks as part of your pants suit that shows a visible panty line across your bottom, it is my determination that a paddling

“I charge you with unladylike teacher, dress etiquette, her former student informed her.

“It’s not like I flashed my panties, Ms. Steam angrily said.

Steamed Panty Lined Scorched Butt:

Mr. Bart noticed some dirt smudges on his 1969 light green Chevy Camaro in the parking lot of the Doubletree Hotel.

“Perhaps you would prefer to ride into town with my new assistant Steam and participate in her talk.”

Mr. Bart’s wife nodded in terror and ran to the side of the car and took the cleaning cloth her husband handed her.

Inside the sporty confines of the light green sports car, Ms. Steam watched in amusement as her boss’s wife vigorously wiggled her butt furiously back and forth as she polished the fine automobile. Steam thought to herself better her than me.

Just as his wife was finishing polishing the car down low her bottom in the air Steam watched with her mouth open as her boss cocked his arm back far behind him and gave her a solid spank right across the center of both cheeks. She jumped up and grabbed both cheeks rubbing her bottom.

The richest man in town and Steam his administrative assistant got into the back of the Chevy Camaro. He instructed his driver to take his time on their journey into town. Ms. Steam, should have been bothered by the short spanking she had just witnessed. However, it was no skin off her bottom.

In hind sight she would soon see that was a Bart mistake.

“Steam, rise up on your hands and knees.” Art said firmly.”

“Why, sir?”

“Your job is not to ask why Steam. Your duty is to obey!”

Steam was quick to respond, raising her head until she was in position on all fours.

“I’m going to paddle your bottom now.” Art said, giving his new administrative assistant a hearty welcome aboard swat with his paddle board.

WHAP!

Steam gasped as the paddle drove the first swat deeply into her bottom. A wave of prickly heat radiated out from her rounded fleshy cheeks, causing her knees to weaken as the wooden paddle was removed from her attractive upturned ass cheeks. Bright pink blotches were beginning to appear on the broad expanse of white flesh before him. Bart Gordon knew that before he was finished these cheeks would be more than a little pink.

SMACK! CRACK!

“Listen sir, knock this shit off right now and you won’t get in any trouble. I promise,” Ms. Steam warned him.

“I’m really scared!” Bart said feigning terror in his voice. If you go to the chief, he’ll just say I made a judgment to correct my wayward administrative assistant who transferred funds into her hidden account!”

Her boss the richest man in town punctuated this statement with eight new swats distributed evenly across both reddening bottom cheeks.

Steam froze at this revelation. Every muscle in her body tensed in fear. This is what her boss had been waiting for. Tensed muscles bruised easier and Bart brought his paddle down with conviction as hard as he could on each trembling cheek twice in rapid succession.

CRACK! SMACK! WHAP! WHACK!

Ms. Steam arched her back and yelled at the top of her lungs as the pain shot through her ass and straight to her brain. The paddling had gone farther than she could have ever imagined. The muscles in her ass flexed and she bleated her heartfelt apology to her boss who wasn’t ready to stop. Linda’s ass was now a deep red all over with several dark spots that would soon turn into purple bruises that would last for days. In a couple of places across both fleshy mounds blisters irritated her bum like fire ants, while her rear seat glowed with the light of a swarm of fire flies.

Bart had administrated enough of the paddle and put the implement down. He patted his attractive lady assistant’s womanly bottom as she cried her eyes out. Her boss wiped her tears from her face gently with his monogrammed handkerchief and assured Steam unless she hesitated to obey her bottom would not be visited further that day.

Remarkably by the time the light green Chevy Camaro pulled up in front of the town’s bank, Steam was smartly dressed as she and her boss stepped out of the car. The ladies who knew Steam looked on with envy as she walked in her dusky rose flower print dress that hugged her bottom sweetly. It beckoned him for further spanks. However, that would have to wait as they entered the bank. Inside as well the richest man in town caught the tellers wanton expressions of desire and chuckled to himself wondering if they would feel the same way if they knew his administrative assistant’s bottom was the same shade of red as his fine automobile parked outside.

At Southern National Bank

“Ask Steam.”

Steam wrinkled her nose in disgust.

Bart asked Steam who was meekly standing behind him feeling the bonfire that was her bottom and faced him. As he stood in the bank lobby he made her curtsy to him as a sign of her submission to him. Art noticed that there was a long pause between the time he ordered her to curtsy and when she actually did it. He took this as a sign of inadequate training.

“Please sir don’t!” administrative assistant begged with tears in her eyes.

“I’ve done everything you have asked me to do. What more do you want?”

“I expect you to obey every order I give you instantly!” Art said

“Your ass in those slacks training and your spankings will continue until I am satisfied with your progress.”

Steam buried her face in her hands and cried. Her shoulders shook with huge sobs of self-pity that wracked her body. But, Art was not affected by this show of feminine guile. He had seen it many times before and knew exactly what she was trying to do.

“Your show of tears is wasted on me.” Art said with amusement.

“In fact that just cost you twenty strokes with my belt tonight in the back of the Chevy as we drive you home. It was Halloween and howls would be heard in crisp night air coming from the coach of the finest automobile in the county.

Mr. Bart, the store owner told his new administrative assistant that their strapping would serve to seal the deal. The spanking with the strap would be twenty well laid strap strokes. There was no escape for Steam her skirt yanked up and her read with lace panties pulled down as bottom up ready for discipline as she signed the sheath of papers for the store owner. The wide leather strap well known in judicial circles as a prison strap used in reform schools of Kansas was a formidable corporal punishment implement. Mr. Bart held Steam’s arms up on her back as he produced a very wide leather strap, best properly described as being hit with two belts at the same time. Steam who now worked for the richest man in town was about to relate to its sting first hand.

CRACK! The leather met bottom flesh and a wide band of pain that soon colored her bottom cheeks a bright red wide band of heat standing out now on her bottom. She had never been spanked with a strap nor was acquainted with its sting. Twenty times the leather met flesh and sweet Steam was openly sobbed uncontrollably. She pleaded for the handsome lawyer to cease the punishment. Her bottom went from rose pink to dark pink on its way to an angry red. The newly minted college graduate’s bottom Art saw a red glowing beacon, full of blisters and blood raised welts.

Finally the spanking took its toll and Ms. Steam farted through her tensed red butt cheeks, just as Art released his former teacher’s hand. Released in the coach her hands immediately went to her scorched cherry red swollen bottom. Steam rubbed so hard and fast that she showed the man her exposed pink rosebud to her amused boss. How did her first day go as the new administrative assistant, ask Steam.


“It’s all right Ms. Stead, it’s all over, “ Bart said, for now he thought.

I can get up, the attractive teacher, said with a glimmer of hope her punishment was behind her. “Yep, get up and move your ass unless you want me to redden it some more for you!”

“No, that will not be necessary, Bart, Steam assured him.

Fine Ms. Stead, put your panties and your pantsuit on and we will meet Debbie and Janice at the Doubletree.” That’ where they would all meet up with Pam to play their role in the ‘Weekend Adult School.’ Some would be teachers and other students sitting in the same desk Pam sat in as she finished her high school diploma. Of course, Bart was the acting principal with the privilege of disciplining both students and teacher with his wooden paddle and other dastardly bottom punishments and humiliations.

^^^^^^^

Bart had another conquest in mind., I guess you could say had an eye for majorette’, especially blonde ones. They seem to be abundant with buns that grow into round baby fat bottoms for him to acknowledge and adore.

“Oh, B-art, Debby bleated out as the heat overwhelmed her control of her emotions

It was about that time, Ms Debby. G. Borden felt his index finger pressing against her anus. He had a little Vaseline on that finger and with a little extra effort managed to push his thick middle finger farther up until invaded her tiny pink ‘do-do’ hole. He wiggled his fat finger around inside churning her shit for a few minutes.

Bart patted her bottom and asked her if she had been constipated lately. Yes, she had been, but how did he know that? She did not answer him right away and suddenly felt sharp as his hand exploded across her bottom. He then inserted his finger back into her rectum, and after feeling around in there for a moment, said, “I feel something in here, young lady.” The humiliation brought fresh tears to her eyes.

Once the bag was empty, Bart was there and ready with the butt plug. This was a huge butt plug. He had purchased it at New York’s own Kinematics.

Bart was surprised the tightness of the figure shaping of the cotton yellow dress. The roll of her butt cheeks, the ghastly botches seen in the mirror the day after from the spanking with the wooden hairbrush.

While not perfectly round Debby the majorette’s bottom as well as a delicious swell of hillocks. Figure-shaping skirt made of white cotton.

Bart as the president of a major hospital arrived on the 10th floor of one of the sleek, blue tinted glass windowed building. As the elevator door opens he walked through the brightly lit reception area down the rows of busy workers and pretty nurses.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.