Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 16

An attractive former teacher of Bart’s caught his eye. The thirty-something teacher was wearing a yellow terrycloth dress and boy was it tight! He watched his high school teacher swing her tight ass wiggle back and forth which commanded his guy to salute. as she as her buttocks swayed from side to side down the hall. It was definitely one of the best mature asses he had seen. Even when considering all the younger girls in the school her had to look at Miss Simone, in one word, was fine! Down in the bayou teachers were addressed by the first name with Miss or Ms. until they were married. It was used as a sign of respect.

A thirty-something ‘missy’ with a visible panty line in plain sight across her shapely bottom clad in her tight yellow terrycloth dress. Bart admired how the dress clung to her hips and hung over her delectable bottom. in fact, the outline of the panties was so pronounced she may as well been wearing her panties on the outside of her yellow dress.

Bart’s teacher’s visible panty line, enticed him, mesmerized him and consumed his focus. It was quite evident that such a display of her panties under the tight yellow dress, was merited a very hard spanking!

Bart saw not only her visible panty line under the tight yellow cotton dress, but the embossment of her rounded cheeks clad in the panties along with her crack bisecting her still shapely thirty-something bottom.

The pretty teacher with shoulder length light brown hair tried to ‘beg off’ “Please don’t spank me, Bart. It will hurt too much, Simone said using a respectful tone.

“Nonsense, Miss Simone. We don’t want our teachers showing their visible panty line, now do we,” Bart scolded. The immodest, unladylike display of her pert thirty-something bottom was made more obscene by her delineated cheeks which were evident because her brief panties were a size too small for her spreading bottom, while it certainly wasn’t fat, the flesh did ooze out from under the elastic panty seam. Especially when she bent over and the yellow dress tightened even further of her upturned bottom. This always put visions of spanking Miss Simone’s bottom with the wooden paddle she kept in the middle drawer of her teacher’s desk.

The sunlight danced across the tight bottom seat of Miss Simone’s thin summer-wear dress. This allowed a see through view of her brief style ivory white panties which displayed her delineated ‘butt smile’ from the form of her crack showing through the yellow dress. Even when her white-pink bared bottom flesh shown through in the now near transparent dress and panties, which the attractive teacher thought had been kept private.

Right then and there, Bart decided for dressing with her panties showing through her dress combined with her proffered white, bare ass seen through her thin sunny yellow dress and ivory white sheer panties.

“You know Miss Simone you should really learn how to dress as well as her proffered creamy white fine ass

Miss Simone leaned further over the table to find a more comfortable position, her yellow dress rode up her ass showing her soft white upper thighs.

WHAP! CRACK! SPANK! SWAT! SMACK!

Miss Simone and her bent over cute, fine, behind could feel her cheeks getting hotter and hotter. Not to mention redder and redder with each additional spank. It felt as if her ass was on fire! The pretty teacher with light brown hair that floated around her shoulders was rapidly losing control of bowels. Her fingers turned white from holding the far edge of the table as she fought to overcome the intense pain in her rear and the fear of farting or even shitting! Her legs were twitching and drumming on the floor as if they had a mind of their own. Miss Simone’s legs spread involuntarily as Bart aimed a hard swat up between her now trembling tennis playing athletic upper legs. The heel of his hand hit her tender butt hole.

CRACK!

The unexpected shock wave across her most private hole just above her bushy haired pink lipped vagina, was too much for the pretty teacher’s rear blow hole. Air had bloated her stomach like she was on her period and had a tampon string dangling between her fine ass cheeks. Tiny air she had swallowed with her hick up sobs caused the air bubbles to escape from her tummy caused a high pitch feminine fart of a noticeable duration. Miss Simone cheeks blushed bright red in humiliation. The pretty teacher knew there was nothing she could do, but accept the pain which continued unabated as her nose smelled the stinky nature of the unladylike fart that had come from her during her spanking.

The muscles in her legs and bottom tensed and the stinging heat from her hard paddling overtook her senses. Suddenly, the spanking stopped and Bart’s strong hand was removed from Miss Simone’s fine, fiery ass cheeks easily seen glowing through her almost transparent dress and panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.