Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 15: Majorette Debbie’s Red Cheeks & Tampon String

Majorette Sebbie’s Red Cheeks & Tampon String

Sebbie’s heart sunk as her row boat reached the far shoreline across Peddler’s Parlor pond. There was a white sign with red letters up on the big wooden structure backed up to the pond. Sebbie climbed the grassy hill that led up to the large cabin structure with the large picture windows looking out onto the water.

“All uninvited guest will be punished and then confined!”

There were majorettes and then there was Sebbie. She was a leggy beauty with a round fleshy bottom that hadn’t lost its baby-fat yet. She was not too short or really tall. Her height ran right there in the middle and, so did her more, but shapely body. The package was topped off with a head of golden blonde hair that raked her shoulders.

That meant if she decided to enter the camp via the water would be facing penalties. Capriciously, Sebbie tied up her row boat to the Peddler Parlor pier. The majorette had been paddled before her performance and still had considerable heat in her behind. However, there was something very exciting that had trickled down and affected her pulsing vagina and twitching anus. It was that dynamic feeling and her admiration for Randy being able to take her to task was something no man had ever managed to do before in her life. Unlike her auntie’s spanking whom she grew up with, his spanking had awakened a wanton desire for a very different relationship than she had experienced in her past. Sebbie saw a light blue VW bug passed nearby

It was the weather had turned briskly clod and icy. I was working college relations out of Pine Bumlevel. It had been six months since my brief encounter with Sebbie, the lovely blonde who had performed as a majorette at our reunion. It really had been amazing how had managed to keep her curves and fit into her white with red stripes down the hips sequined leotard. However, in the bottom area

There were majorettes and then there was Sebbie. She was a leggy beauty with a round fleshy bottom that hadn’t lost its baby-fat yet. She was not too short or really tall. Her height ran right there in the middle and, so did her more, but shapely body. The package was topped off with a head of golden blonde hair that raked her shoulders.

I remember when I had first seen her in her black Majorette dress. My eye towards the farer sex fantasies were just beginning to take shape and Sebbie figured prominently in my newly developed spanking fantasies.

I took a hold of the hem and flipped up her velvet, short black skirt part of the dress all the way up into the center of her back. Sebbie, sighed and shook her thighs, but made no attempt to stop me.

“Keep On Trucking,” I said to myself. I was still having a hard time believing what I saw. The pains Sebbie had experienced, I could see how much her butt hurt her.

Curiously, all the girls wore the black velvet panties they were supposed to wear under their black Majorette dresses. However, many were scandalously too small for their growing bottoms, much like Sebbie’s. The teen girls, especially Sebbie had out-grown their uniform panties. Substantial areas of cheek had been left exposed for all in the shed to see. They were watching one of the nostalgia channels. The name of the movie was, Meet Me In St. Louis from 1944. The father is called down from upstairs for dinner and he is heard by those at the table rolling on a skate that had been left out in the hallway. He comes down and puts it on the table in front of his youngest daughter. He tells his daughter to remind him to give her a spanking right after dinner. “Yes, daddy, I will,” she says in a sweet voice. Her older sisters nervously smile obviously thankful it is not their bottoms. Sebbie would play the girl in the movie in our on the set, scene.

Sebbie had to squat down to reach the small pine paddle on the bottom shelf. This caused her panties to rub against her bottom and bring her new pain pangs. From cheek to crown to sit-spot and back again, it was causing warmth that was all not together bad.

“Spank Smack! Whack! Crack! Swat!

There was redness around the leg elastic on each of the naughty Majorettes. Splendid taut bottoms jiggling on top of her somewhat thunder thighs bicycling in the air.

Obviously this was a warning to the boys who rowed across the lake from their camp and peeped on the girls in various stages undress.

Sebbie had to take evasive action. She sought refuge from the hounds which had been set loose to find the intruders in a boat shed. The blonde woman was about to panic when she saw a uniform sitting on a wooden bench. Capriciously she decided to disguise herself as one of the campers.

Since she had managed to fit in her old high school majorette sequined leotard, it was possible for her to dress up in the Majorette she found to put on. It consisted of a black short above the knee skirt which left her with a visible panty line across her bottom seat. she also put on the black vest with troop and achievement patches, the black knee socks and finished her look with the black velvet panties she found hanging from the nail. Sebbie would later find out the significance of where she found the uniform undies. A white puffy blouse left Sebbie the spitting image of a Majorette. The blonde had always been short with baby fat cheeks and looked much younger than her true age. Her shoulder length blonde hair added to her juvenile look.

When Sebbie first heard and then saw Randy standing in the door way, her heart skipped a beat like a clock.


As night fell Sebbie was having trouble sitting comfortably on her bottom. It had had failed to cease burning deep inside her skin.

Sebbie felt a rush of blood to her vaginal lips the center of her core pulsed and dampened her panties but why? Plus there was the accompanying heated flush and she was fully aware the feelings were a result of the way Randy had so masterfully taken her in line when she had acted foolishly.

“Eeww, you stink, Sebbie why don’t you take a shower and I will lay out some clothes you can change into.” Janice suggested.

Sebbie formulated a plan to intercept the arriving paddle Randy had sent Amy for at the shop spanking. Amy returned on her bicycle carrying a 15 inches long (3/8 inch thick), wooden paddle from the Magic Kingdom emporium.

Capriciously Sebbie made the unwise decision to spank Jan. Soon pops and cracks caused by the swat to the round shapely proffered bottom in over her lap. In the room tossing her chestnut-brown hair back giving a little sob and said, “But I am too old! Boy, grown women don’t get spanked!”

“I can’t stand this I am so embarrassed” The pretty long brown-haired woman cried, as her colleague pulled Sebbie’s tight blue jeans down off her round shapely hips.


Randy was not amused and took the young blonde woman he nicknamed, ‘Little Sebbie to task. “Sebbie I am going to spank your bottom with this same paddle you just spanked Janus with before I arrived.”

“Grown women who act like teenage brats get spanked.”Now let’s get you back over my knee and prepared to get a sound ass blistering from me missy.” Randy pulled her down over the oversized green print upholstered stool with ornate carved wooden legs.

Raising the wooden paddle high above her ear Randy brought it down hard on across the center crack of Sebbie’s baby-fat bottom. It made a loud cracking sound. This was quickly followed by a rhythm of hard paddle spanks right between the visible panty lines provided by Sebbie’s tampon string hanging out between her very red butt cheeks. Randy knew she had a tampon from the clear book bag on the floor nearby. After all girls have their period and have their monthly habits.

“Yeow OOO! Ow! Wee-Ouch!” Sebbie squealed. The coed blonde majorette arched her bottom up and stiffened out straight with shock. Randy swung her right arm back to rub a frantic hand on her right ass cheek.

Spank! CRACK! WHACK! Spank! Splat! Pop!

You have, “Spank! Spank! To earn, “spank! spank! Just because you

Drinking, then driving the car into the side of the barn, “spank! swat! “pop! spank! Nearly hitting my daughter,” Randy fumed

“I got really good wood on that swat.” Sebbie reached back and rubbed her reddened, swelled sore bottom.

Sebbie recalled that line from the spanking story! The story was descriptive relating the results of her paddle spanking. It could be best described as a luscious fleshy bottom now cherry red with a splattering of purple marks that resembled smashed blueberries across both lower cheeks. All the result of cumulative spanks bruising her bottom purple. The story was fiction and though it was not true it still bothered her.

“You think it’s funny, well, missy you won’t laugh when I tell the board about your driving drunk and crashing into the side of my barn endangering my daughter.” Randy, hotly spewed.

“You really need someone to take you in hand, acting like an irresponsible teenager. It’s time you put on your big girl panties on!”

He smiled, though she couldn’t see it.

“It’s up to me to point out areas that I see you need improvement in.

She was so rigid in her fury it hurt her mouth.

“Get away from me, boy!” Sebbie had the gall to laugh and that’s what put Randy over the edge. Her hands were flying after some serious paddle swats and Sebbie farted out her frustration in pain. The pretty blonde majorette was mad! Randy had gotten her and in no time she let out another fart out into the air and a scream of fury.

Sebbie’s hand had her trapped against him in a flash. “Settle down, Addison ... you’re in enough trouble as it is.”

“I’m in trouble? Me?” Sebbie struggled to break free and then kicked back at him when she couldn’t.

The firm, hard swat that landed on her bottom echoed in the room as did Sebbie’s surprised yelp. Deb stepped back and she stood stoically in front of her, determined not to reach back and rub at the unwelcome sting.

It had been three hours since Randy had last seen Sebbie for the emergency at the hospital showed up unannounced back at home and confronted Sebbie for what she was doing to Sebbie.

An errant Majorette spanked very hard with the wooden paddle; now that he had been exposed Randy had administered some common sense discipline.

Sebbie popped up from her embarrassing skirt up, panty-clad view before Ms. Mansfield could continue her paddling. As she rubbed her bottom, Randy looked on with a big satisfying smile.

Randy smiled; it was just like Sebbie to use the obscene word, ass. Sure, he would extract Sebbie from the punishment environment. He had plans for the naughty miss, but without an audience. She looked hot in the black uniform dressed as a majorette. Whether he would further blister her behind before he took her back door, was the question.


“Fine, Randy thought, he would look after Sebbie. He couldn’t believe it. A willing spankee all his own! In the interest of feminine morale, I felt it was my duty to spank. This was hot. This was a great change to the boring storyline of my ordinary life. Randy would make Sebbie his and that’s how things with hot lips progressed.

Sebbie was a real sweetie to the world, but I knew the truth. Don’t get me wrong the blonde didn’t walk around with her nose up in the air, thinking her shit didn’t stink. However, the idea was deliciously erotic.

This is a good story line which you could and should continue. Next time let us know how she reacts to the hairbrush. It was nice to find a young lady who likes good, hard spankings. With a little practice, you should be able to make her very happy and warm-bottomed! Randy considered himself, a very lucky guy as he reached down and patted Sebbie’s baby-fat upper thighs, one and then the other.

It was nice to find a young lady who didn’t mind a good, hard spanking. With a little practice, you should be able to make him very happy and warm-bottomed and he would an enema to the blonde majorette’s experiences! There was a grateful sigh of enormous collective relief as the remaining Majorettes to pull up their black panties and lower their black dresses. Randy fondly watched his ‘best girl,’ the blonde majorette as a plump pair of panty-clad cheeks with visible red blotches around the creeping leg seams went through the back door. Ah, poetry in motion.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.