Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 13

Sephie was wearing a short light blue dress that not only showed her visible panty across the young lady’s bottom, but also her panty crotch seams could be seen once again as she was walking down the sidewalk.

The combination of the pain and the power of the climax sent Sephie into a make believe world of warmth and light where she drifted amongst the clouds in total bliss. But, reality soon worked to bring her back to earth. The throbbing in Sephie’s ass cheeks were irritated as the pretty blonde hauled boxes and stacked them in the UPS Truck. Harvey’s requirement after he fucked Sephie in the ass rather harshly. So hard Sephie was walking bow-legged to her punisher’s delight!

Harvey was sitting on a box at the front of the truck waiting for Sephie to recover enough for him to proceed to the second part of the switching. He was idly cutting the air with the switch while he waited. The switch cut the air with vicious spine chilling, swish that spoke volumes for the pain it would deliver to her battered ass.

The second half of Sephie’s punishment was almost identical to the first. Except that the cane was almost twice as long as the crop. So, the tip was moving almost twice as fast, causing that much more pain. Sephie’s renewed struggles to escape caused the whole van to rock back and forth wildly. The guttural, animal like screams that escaped from behind her gag were loud enough that if anyone had happened to walk past the shiny black UPS Van would have clearly heard them. When the last two cuts came up between her spread legs, there was no climax waiting for Sephie. This time there was just the searing pain that went on and on until at last she slipped into blue skirt. Slipped into her short light blue dress that not only showed her visible panty across Sephie’s bottom, but also her panty crotch seams could be seen once again as she was walking down the sidewalk.

When the pain finally brought her back to consciousness, Sephie found that she had been taken down from her spread eagled position. A single strand of rope cinched her elbows together until they touched. The searing pain from this tie was to ensure that she would spend the rest of the night in total agony. Her ankles had been pulled back and tied tightly against her thighs. Her gag had been replaced by a full leather hood that laced up the back. A large of wad of padded leather filled her mouth until her jaw ached. She could also feel that she had been stuffed back into the large canvas bag. Sephie knew that she was in for a long winter’s night.

Friday morning Art awoke with a smile on his face. He had enjoyed the severe caning he had administered to Sephie last night, and he looked forward to continuing her torment on the hour, every hour during his delivery work day.

Sephie remained firmly bound inside the back of the Dodge van during the day. The intense heat had penetrated her panties where it settled in her round bottom, adding to the suffering that Sephie was forced to endure.

Finally Art’s part of the work day in the tan modern, mid-rise office building was over and he returned to the van to make his afternoon deliveries. He waited until after he had picked up his load of UPS packages that needed to be delivered before he freed Sephie from her prison. He removed the blue lace trimmed panties, but made no attempt to remove the ropes that bit deeply into her agonized flesh. He rubbed some warmth back into her body, spending most of the time concentrating on her breast and vagina. He did not cease his ministrations until after Sephie had been made to suffer through another humiliating series of climaxes that left her hurting more than ever.

“Would you like some water?” Bart asked. Sephie nodded her head vigorously. Her mouth was so dry and parched that the only sounds that came out when she tried to move her shapely middle section and connected red butt was a series of high pitched farting sounds. The long time on her stomach was messing with her.

Bart untied her legs and picked her up like a sack of flour. He threw her face down across a large crate and retied her legs to the lower corners of the box spreading them wide. A simple rope tied loosely around their neck and tied to the box prevented her from standing back up. This left her with her ass sticking out as if begging for attention.

Art produced the large three quart enema bag and proceeded to fill it to the top with ice water right under Sephie’s nose.

Sephie shook her head violently and tried to beg Bart to spare her this indignity. But, all that escaped her bee-stung lips was incoherent gibberish. Bart removed the standard nozzle and replaced it with a huge rubber cock.

“This is an exact duplicate of my penis made from a mold that I had specially made,” Bart said a she began to slowly Vaseline it up. “As you you can see, this is not a selfie for you to remove. There is a key taped to the end that stays out of your bottom. It goes to the special gag that I will soon put on you.”

He stepped around behind her and positioned the tip of the butt plug, shaped like a big penis nozzle over Sephie’s asshole and shoved it up where the sun don’t shine with one smooth thrust. Sephie grunted as the blunt tip pushed the walls of her ass aside as faux cock forced its way deep up- up, her shitter.

“Gee your ass cheeks are hot! Bart exclaimed when his hands brushed against her ass. “Maybe I should warm them up a little more for you. Would you like that?”

“Please don’t spank me anymore!” Sephie begged hoarsely. Haven’t you done enough to me already?”

Bart ignored her pleas as he opened the clamp that held the cold water back. The water gurgled merrily down the hose and deep into her ass as Bart fished out a ping pong paddle from his bag. He carefully positioned the hose so that it would not be in his way as he administered his paddling.

He ran his hand over her botchy ass. The angry red welts from her caning criss-crossed her battered flesh. There were deep purple bruises and the occasional scab from where the skin had been broken. Spots of raw flesh where blisters had formed had been broken open and the loose skin torn off. Bart knew from experience that even if he quit now the effects rom his beating would be with her for another week or two. But, his lust for revenge had not been sated yet. He would not quit until he felt that had broken her.

CRACK! WHACK! THWACK! SMACK!

Bart began to alternate spanks from one cheek to the other. Sephie began to howl in pain and tried to dance away from the blows that rained down on her unprotected flesh. This two prong attack on her body was almost more than Sephie could stand. The icy water flooded her guts with intense cold and body wrenching cramps. Sephie wore a tampon and the string was seen by Bart between her red blotchy cheeks. that meant she was already experiencing uncomfortable cramps from her period. So, the little miss Sephie cried out in pain was counterpointed by the fiery pain delivered by the cruel paddling that was pounding her bottom.

SPANK! SMACK! SWAT! CRACK!

Bart made sure that every square inch of her ass felt the stinging blow of the paddle. Sephie’s shapely legs were trembling with the pain that that coursed through her abused body.

SPLAT! SLAP! WHACK! SMACK!

Sephie threw her head back and farted out her pain as the spanking continued.

“Please stop! I can’t take any more of this! I’m going crazy from the pain! Sephie cried out between the punishing swats, her body wracked with sobs.

CRACK! SMACK! SLAP! WHACK!

But, BART did not stop. He didn’t even slow down the blistering pace of the spanking.

SMACK! WHACK! CRACK! WHAP!

For a while Sephie thought that she would pass more gas from the paddle swats that threatened to overwhelm her nerve endings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.