Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 12

It was a chance of a lifetime score. When the store closed Julie gave a toot on her flute. However, it was not a note meant to be heard by humans. Julie, a dog lover who had trained Collies like Lassie for TV, commercials and even movies for MGM blew the note for them. The note Julie had blown on her flute was a ‘three octave high C’ and it was a signal for the dogs go into the alley behind the store and pull the wrapped Frazier Furs brushed with a scent she had trained them to recognize and pull out of the dumpster and take them to the old Krispy Kreme white and green van she had bought for the robbery at the end of the Belk shopping center alley.

The idea was for the vehicle not to stand out or look out of place as Julie retrieved the fur goods from the trained dogs. After all she couldn’t have the dogs dragging the protective bags down the street to the abandoned cabin in the wood, south of town. Everything went like clockwork as the fence bought the furs and gave Julie cash to start her new encumbered life. Free as a bird and sure that she had gotten off scot-free. She boarded her Piedmont Airlines, a Boeing Jet with a blue stripe down the fuselage and Piedmont in red above it. As the plane took off from Fayetteville. She reclined her seat the deed had been done and nobody was the wiser. She sat back, smiled and flipped her shoulder length brown hair out of her face as she flew off to a brand spanking new life!

“I will take $10,000 for the whole lot.”

The fur fence threw the full-length mink back at Julie and it hit her in the face when she failed to catch it. “Here, you can keep them!”

“These are quality furs,” Julie said, with a pout.

The fence rubbed the fur together put it up to his nose and sniffed. This one is stagy and these two are remnants sewed together. I am going to have dye, restyle and cut most of these just to sell them. I will give you $3,000 for all of them in cash.” Julie was startled at his refusal to meet her price for what she knew were luxurious furs of the finest quality. However, she had a bus to catch, so she took a lot less than she wanted to for furs. Still she was pleased it was enough to wipe the stain of the crummy little town she came from off the bottom of her shoe and start a new life in the shadow of the recently built blue oblique glass iconic 27 story, NCNB Plaza in Charlotte.

My name is Bart and this is the story how in a very surprising turn of events over twenty years later I wound up in a relationship with the most beautiful and spank worthy bottom in our entire school. And, I owed it all to my bitch, Juli who heard what I could not and put me on the path of the most beautiful thief in the world. Well, at least in my eyes. Her name was Julie and her round shapely bottom in snug her bell bottom jeans. Like the song says, “I can’t get you out of my head.”

The newspaper and the TV Stations were full of the news about the daring robbery which nobody seemed to be able to solve. They called it The Frazier Fur Caper. However, Art knew the participant in the robbery. Her name was Julie and snobbery was her middle name. And, he never suspected Julie as she said her goodbyes at Frazier Furrier section of the Ladies Store he ran for his grandfather.

Julie was quite proud of herself. Arrogantly, she thought she had pulled off the perfect crime. M. Grey at WTVD reported the furs stolen were worth over $40,000. However, Julie had overlooked one simple detail. And, that little detail led Art right to the lair where the furs had been assembled and fenced and the collar tags burned.

Bart had stumbled into the solution to solving the holiday caper and it all started with Julie’s dog sniffing my bitch also named Juli. My pretty brown-haired former salesgirl who had just turned eighteen had left behind left behind her pilfering dogs with her sister. I followed the two dogs on my bike. The two dogs wound up at the abandoned cabin in the woods.

Bart smiled at the poetic justice of his classmate being the scoundrel. That such an aloof stick up her butt pretty girl was responsible for the daring Christmas Caper. Bart had gotten his proof when he discovered the synthetic tags from furs that had not burned in the fireplace. Imagine his surprise when he found the employee he had given a party catered by Subway.

Julie, the thief had left Frazier with no real furs at the peak of the holiday season. Bart found that Julie had absconded to points unknown and his dog proof was flimsy at best. Still Bart had a nagging urge to catch up to Julie and give her something for her behind. I missed the sight of There was Julie in her bell bottom blue jeans.

Julie felt a spanking on top of having to work off the money at the Frazier Department Store was cockeyed and a little askew. The talented flute player had been demoted from her cushy comfortable job of selling luxurious fur coats. Instead, she would pay back every last red cent gift-wrapping every gift sold by the other salesgirls who Art felt acted like giggling silly schoolgirls.

Art had wanted to spank Julie’s bottom since his days in the marching band and he had walked far behind her as she wore her tight bell bottom blue jeans. Bart and Joe watched her bottom sway back and forth and proclaimed Julie had the best bottom at their high school. All that considered it was no surprise part of Bart’s deal with Julie was a whiz-bang hard spanking. His hand would never be the same once it felt the firm round and bountiful flesh of the contours of Julie’s bottom. Then Bart would remove his large hand and pick up the paddle to spank Julie for the first of many times as his AP, ‘Age Play,’ daddy / daughter relationship.

Julie stared at Bart in disbelief that she had agreed to the new deal. Now, she wished she had treated her former boss better, in fact, a lot better, but that was the past and this was now. Julie’s boss opened his business bag he had carried into the room and retrieved a round varnished light wood paddle he had bought a year ago. It was the Jr. High School paddle from his private collection he had bought anonymously at auction when spanking had been abolished at the school. Among those that had felt its paralyzing sting were Bart and Gwyn. Julie’s eyes went wide with surprise and disbelief as she saw the feared school’s wooden paddle. “Art, surely you can’t think I’m going to let you use the school paddle that was banned on me!” Julie appeared anxious and begged for a pardon, but none was forthcoming.

“This is heinous, Art!” The ‘queen of snob’ was finally about to be spanked and Bart’s paddle would provide the sting! Twenty or not the pampered teen’s excuses for her masterminding the Frazier Fur Heist had come up short to her boss and to her stepmother. Julie’s pert bottom trembled under her green elf skirt as she listened to Bart.

Art sat and guided Julie toward his lap. “There is a benefit to you being paddled. All your theft debts will be paid off working in special services in the store. However, Julie I will paddle you, and that is a generous offer considering your actions. Your own behavior brought this on and you can only blame yourself. I can save your pretty bottom from jail, but not from a good hard spanking with the ‘Morgan Paddle.’ I sincerely hope you appreciate my efforts and will be a devoted daughter in our role play relationship.

“Consequently, Julie we will deal with your actions in the time honored manner that turns naughty girls into fine outstanding young ladies.” Julie soon found herself bent over her boyfriend’s lap. The twenty-year old was sorry for training her dogs how to snatch the furs and for selling them. Julie felt her short green elf skirt rise above her bottom. Her shapely round mounds through the tint of her green tights and matching green panties stretched drum tight across her round bottom was a pleasing sight to Bart.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.