Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 11

Bart viewed the small patch of ten almost picture perfect Christmas trees in the wooded area. It was what he had been looking for all day, but right now he had other worries. He had not seen or heard the three minxes who had dropped him off almost two hours ago, and Bart was not sure where the pre-arranged pick up spot was located.

He decided to take two of the trees, although if he knew where the spot was he would have taken five, and spend the rest of the daylight hours trying to find his friends he had managed to leave them a message in the girls toilet before they hauled his ass out to the U-haul trailer for transport to the desolate cabin. But, when they had arrived at the cabin he pushed the minx’s all, ass first, hard into the snow and escaped on foot with a polar suit and an axe.

Not only would he get away from his minx captors, but he would chop down enough Christmas trees to make a tidy profit for the day that had begun with his peeping on their asses ... He spent some time trying to decide which of the smaller trees were the best of the lot, and then got his axe out to chop down the two he had picked.

Bart was bent over the first of the trees clearing the snow away from its base, when he became aware of someone else now almost standing beside him. Before he had a chance to stand up he felt a something hard smash into the back of his head and he lost conscious. Just mini-seconds before that he felt a rope sliding over his head, he knew that was not good.

When he woke up, he knew some time had past as the sun was setting, and within a very short time it would be very dark. That was not the worst of his immediate concern. He found his hands and legs were tied to a sled that was being pulled slowly down a trail he was not familiar with by a person who knew the area much better than he did. His torso was also tied down; preventing any chance he had of rolling off the sled.

He yelled out. “Hey, what are you doing? Why am I tied to the sled? Let me go, I can stand up now.”

There was no response from the person pulling the sled, except for the two large dogs that had been accompanying the person. The dogs bounded back toward him and it was obvious by their snarling and threatening gestures, that he was in some sort of trouble. Exactly how much trouble he would not find out until he was able to talk to whoever was pulling the sled.

Farther out across the frozen horizon Bart saw a log cabin come in to his view with smokes rings pouring into the cloudless sky. He had scouted this area on the mountain was deserted for many years, so the cabin was a complete surprise. The sled stopped moving and the person disappeared in to the cabin. Soon Bart could see smoke coming from the chimney, something that at least told him he may have a chance to get warm, as the air outside was now getting cold.

Bart yelled again. “Hey, who ever you are. Are you going to leave me out here to freeze to death? Let me loose. Please, just untie me and we can talk this out.” He was starting to worry exactly what the person would do as he was completely at their mercy.

He saw the door open and the female person with long blonde hair came near his feet. “No noise. No talk.” That was the only words he heard said before the nurse raised up his white snow pants and long johns to jab a needle into a vein on his leg.

Bart passed out within a few minutes, but not quite before he felt his feet being set free. He struggled to kick at the person, but they easily avoided his clumsily kick and stood back until he had fallen more under control of the whatever drug they had administered. He did hear the person say one thing before he passed out completely. “You need not worry. You not freeze.”

Bart had no idea of how long he was asleep, but a glance out one of the two windows in the cabin told him it was now completely dark outside. There were two small lanterns shining in opposite corners, giving him just enough light to make things out. He found he had been completely stripped of any clothing and his hands and feet were bound, except this time he was tied to a heavy duty chair that had him positioned so his upper body was sitting up on about a forty-five degree angle. He tried to move his arms and legs, but any movement was limited to about three inches in any direction. He saw a shadow over by the stove area now apparently cooking something that at least smelled good. Bart found the sheet that covered his body up to his shoulders did keep him fairly warm, and the food smell made him hungry, but the worry about his personal safety was now his main concern.

Bart spoke again, this time trying to keep his voice and tone under control. “Who are you? What do you want from me? You have taken my wallet, my watch and anything else I had when I was out cold, so what do you want?”

The person turned toward him and for the first time Bart could tell who ever it was, the person was a middle age female. It was obvious to him the lady, if he could call someone like her a lady, was not interested in make-up or a hair style out of the latest magazines. She came closer and he was pleased at least it appeared she had bathed somewhere so at least she did not have a body odor.

She spoke in a harsh voice. “Don’t want your money, watch, or anything to do with cheap axe. You need not worry about your friends. I know where they will start looking for you at daylight. You no worried, they will find you alive. Now time you answer questions.”

Bart nodded. He still did not know her name, but he was in no position to argue. “What is it you want to know?”

“Why are you stealing my trees? The trees are mine and you going to steal it.” The Appalachia women spoke broken English, but he managed to understand their meaning.

Bart gulped. “I did not know they were yours. I was told no one lived on this part of the mountain. Everyone said it had been deserted for over ten years since the last known residents had left. I had no idea those trees belonged to you. Please, you have to believe me.”

A tall Amazon woman with straight brown hair grabbed Bart’s long brown hair and pulled hard. “One should not steal. Did not your parents teach golden rules? Never steal what cannot be returned, it is bad.”

“Yes I was taught that rule. I have never stolen a thing in my life. I would not have tried to take the trees if I had known they belonged to you. I would have offered to pay for them if I could have found you.”

To say she smiled was almost true, except he did not know if it was a smile or something else too sinister to think about. “You will pay for trying to steal trees. Right now we eat, then you pay.” She went toward the stove and put whatever she had been making into a large bowl. Picking up a small wooden spoon she came near him. It was obvious she was going to feed him.

He grimaced, wondering what ever she could have cooked up. “What is that? My stomach is sensitive and I get sick easy. I don’t want to get sick.”

The Amazon grabbed his hair again and indicated for him to open his mouth as the spoon full of stuff was already up by his mouth. “No talk. Eat now, pay later.”

Bart thought at least if it made him sick, she had said his friends would find him alive in the daylight, and he was hungry. He opened his mouth, and to his surprise, he found the stew as he would later call it, was very good. He watched her take a bite after him. There was no poison if she was eating it as well, which made him almost eager to eat. The two of them traded bites of the stew using the same spoon until the food was gone. She took the bowl away and came back with a glass of room temperature water which he drank despite his misgivings about what the water may have contained.

Appalachia Lady, the school teacher personality believed in corporal punishment, but also empathy for student who had done wrong. The compassionate minx of the trio made sure he was covered up with the sheet before saying, “Rest now. Pay later.” She then went over to a bed that had been built into a nook in the wall and laid down. It did not take long for him to hear her snoring.

Despite Bart’s best attempts to stay awake. he too soon was fast asleep. He woke up with a start as he felt her checking the ropes that held him in place. “Why are you doing this? What are you going to do with me?”

There was that same look on her face as the Amazon, the domme of the trio answered. ‘You must pay now.” She took the sheet off him ever so slowly and stood looking down at Bart’s body.

Bart had never been one to attend a gym, but he was not in bad shape for a man of a mere eighteen. He had been told by several of the shapely minx that he was in good shape and had nothing to be ashamed of as a man. He was wondering what Mountain Woman was going to do when his eyes opened wide as she started taking off her white flour sack dress along with her worn dingy white cotton panties and bra.

“What are you doing Mountain Woman? Why are you taking off your clothes?”

She put her hand on his penis and started rubbing it up and down as soon as she had finished undressing. “You pay now.” Mountain Woman said as it was obvious to both Bart and her that he was aroused.

Bart soon gathered Mountain Woman must have done this to other boys, as it only took her minimal effort to straddle him and soon had herself impaled on his erection. He found himself struggling to get his hands free, but at times he was not sure whether it was to get her off him or to hold her in place. He had to admit as she bounced up and down on him while emitting low groans of pleasure it was a turn on for him he had never expected.

Just as he was about to explode his load, she stopped and got off. “No! You no do that. You pay first.”

Mountain Woman went over and got another glass of water, this time a cold one, and threw it on his erection. She laughed when he reacted by shouting, and went to get a towel to dry him off. Next she checked the ropes binding him once again and started to adjust the height of the chair he was sitting on. Bart felt himself being laid flat on his back, a process that enable him to now move his hands and feet about six inches in total, but no more.

She laid on top of him and offered her nipple to his mouth. “No bite. You bite, me slap. You suck hard, no bite.”

It became clear to Bart that she had bad experiences with this part before, but found himself enjoying the bondage limitations, even though at times he wondered just how much of bondage was the lady into. Would it become bad enough where one could consider it moving into the S&M area of sex? He found her tit now sitting at the edge of his mouth, and her clearly nervous what he would do. He extended his tongue out and gently swirled it around the outside of her nipple and then kissed it. It did not take her long to find he was not going to bite and started to enjoy the attention. She made sure both her nipples were well sucked and kissed before she got off and once again began to stroke his penis until it stood erect.

This time when Mountain Woman crawled on top of him, she kissed his chest and neck while interlacing her fingers with the hair on his hair, before impaling herself once again. This time she went moved a lot slower than the first time, but it was not long before he felt her shiver and shake on top of him. He knew what had made her shiver and shake like that and increase the movement of his own hips to please her even more. It was less than a minute when she shook again and laid still on top of him breathing heavy.

Bart could not control himself any longer and released his load inside her, which brought her out off him immediately. She almost screamed at him. “NO! You pay more!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.