Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 10

Once it was Bart that was on the other end of the spanking.

It had all started with a hurtful act by some bullies. That had been the catalyst for a lonely eighteen year-old shy boy who did not have a girlfriend to take his hobby of following girls around school and seeing their visible panty lines across their bottoms. The senior watched as they walked to class.

However, when he had been thrown into the girl’s locker room at the stadium where the last football game of the year was being held, a long held fantasy became an opportunity he decided to play out. When the ‘bottom watcher’ noticed he was alone in the dressing room which included the toilets, a desperate need to see some female bare bottoms up close over rode his instinct for good sense. So, when he heard a trio of color guard girls returning to the locker room next to the band room he hid and stood on a bench behind a tall partition. He could not believe his luck. There were mirrors on all the lockers opposite of his position. As the girls entered the dressing room, the avowed butt watcher could not know in that one moment of weakness his destiny changed forever.

Martha Ann grabbed the elastic band and pulled her navy polka -dot panties down which matched her dress. The eighteen year-old senior who had just graduated stood and studied her body. The boy saw her reflection in the mirrors opposite of where she was standing and was treated to a smattering of brown stray vagina hairs which stuck out from the sides of her panties. Martha Ann lowered her dress and romped off with a view of her rounded rump to the band room ant the door to home.

Linda pulled her white and red majorette uniform off her shoulder and pushed the sequined panty-bottom to the tile floor, leaving her in white lace trimmed bikini panties. The sneaky peeper could see a crystal clear view of her panty-clad butt and the panties were, so tight they showed her delineated cheeks complete with bum spillage out of the bottom seam of her underwear. The avid panty line watcher smiled and drank in the beautiful behind offered which included her crack above her panty band. He burned the pleasing sight like a work of art indelibly into his mind.

However, this was just act one for the fortunate peeper. Next, Linda turned around, grabbed her waistband and pulled her panties down to the floor to join her majorette uniform. This time the view now was from the front of her brown bushy pubic hair clumped around the pink surfaces of her vagina. Linda plopped her eighteen year-old baby-fat butt down on the seat. Suddenly, there was a loud toot from the stalls farther down the dressing room. Debbie’s bottom had sounded. Linda the head majorette farted loudly. It echoed off the tiled walls of the cavern-like toilet facility. “Eww, Debbie!” Linda said.

“Oops, sorry I am a little gassy from lunch,”

“Girl, what did you eat for lunch? Brussels sprouts?”

“Yeah, Brussels sprouts. I had to eat them as part of my lunch before afternoon band practice.” Debbie replied.

“And, if you didn’t eat them you would get a spanking.” Linda teased.

“Yeah, that’s the bottom line.” Debbie admitted. The flag girl pulled up her panties and tight blue jeans.

Linda took pleasure in teasing her timid friend Debbie about still getting spanked at eighteen years of age.

He wondered did he dare crawl to stalk the love of his life for the chance to get a peek at Debbie’s delectable bottom. Over to the stall next to the pretty blonde for a private viewing of Debbie’s ass! That was the moment he decided he needed to take advantage of his fortuitous situation and waited for his chance to move into position to see that snow- white bottom. This wanton desire overrode his common sense!

His chance came when Linda turned on the radio and began to dance, effectively hiding any noise he might make. Stealthily he used his thin physique like a super hero and crawled through the openings under each of the stalls. Once he was in the stall next to Debbie, he balanced himself on the toilet seat and looked between the crack between her stall wall and his. He wedged it as far from the bathroom wall as he could. His eyes were rewarded with Charlota’s mouthwatering bottom with her white panties still down. The eighteen year-old boy felt like a king. The peeper lost his balance on the toilet seat and his foot splashed in the water as he fell into the wall of Debbie’s stall.

Debbie quickly dressed and swung into action, placing herself in front of his stall so he could not escape. “What are you doing in here?” Debbie asked with her hands on her hips.

Martha Ann and Linda quickly joined her and stared at him. “Don’t you see Debbie, he has been peeping on you and us too!”

“What, no, he is a nice boy. He wouldn’t do that!” Debbie was rather surprised to find herself defending him, but he was rather cute in an odd sort of way.

“Oh really Debbie, girl you are so naive. Take a look at the evidence. You just caught him spying your bare bottom through a crack in the stall and the wall and evidently he saw me too. See these shoe prints on the bench behind where he stood and looked over the partition as I changed out of my majorette uniform.” Linda said ardently.

Linda reached out and grabbed hold of the young lad. “Come with us fella, we have had others try to peep before and we know how to deal with the likes of you.” Linda led the way out holding onto the young man’s arm with Debbie and Martha Ann following close behind. The girls knew his name was Art and about to graduate just as they were.

Art found himself in the back of an orange and white U-haul trailer. Martha Ann had driven her Orange Comet to the local U-haul and used her southern charm to get one of the guys in the parking lot to hook up the orange and white enclosed trailer. She had planned on using it to pack all the cheer leading equipment in it for her trip back to the storage locker, but now things had changed. Her destination was a secluded part of the tan brick high school they all attended. After their caught ‘bottom peeper’ reluctantly crawled in and rewarded with numerous swats to his bottom, Linda started to close and secure the door so Art could not escape. Charlotte added an oxygen tank and mask for him to use if he felt the need during his abduction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.