Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 7

The eighteen-year-old school student mentioned in class, that she had pulled up the back of her shorts and her boyfriend had hit her very hard on her butt skin leaving a very red mark that burned. There is the kernel of truth, which served as an inspiration for this story. She also chose a bratty email address, so does she know she deserves a spanking? The names have been changed for privacy reasons.

The scene was almost like it was choreographed as he watched. Janus like to wiggle her sexy ass as she wrote on the blackboard showing her unladylike visible panty line in the seat of the tight blue jeans she wore to his class.

The trouble was he knew his party but she was totally shocked to find out how he had cast his present pretty schoolgirl as The Naughty Young Lady who is to be Spanked!

He could envision her per shapely fattened round pale bottom as he bared it, out of those tight, blue jeans with the etched in skin red line that would be left from the obviously snug panties as he had seen her their lacey band top and the top of her butt crack. Janus would certainly have more redness to consider after he finished paddling her. Her butt would flatten, rebound, wiggle, and quiver as he applied the school hairbrush as it turned from white to pink to red. And he wasn’t going to stop until he’d raised little white blisters that would be raw, sore and blistered, thus making her unable to too sit down for a week. He was willing to bet that on Monday Janus would still be wearing a loose fitting pair of jeans rather than her disgraceful hip hugging tight blue jeans that displayed a blatantly visible panty line for everyone to see!

This was the infraction but, what inflamed his desire to Spank her hard, was the visible panty lines It was just indecent the way Janus dressed in those tight, so tight well worn blue jeans. It never failed her tight blue jeans and dress slacks were always tight enough to make the panty lines fully apparent.

Just like an inappropriate, headstrong brown haired schoolgirl, wanting to attract attention to her bottom. Her teacher decided that he should teach the 18-year-old teen a real lesson. And in his experience There was nothing like a severe spanking with a wooden hairbrush whaling on a bare ass tail end to get a message across to a recalcitrant schoolgirl.

“What Is It Sir “ Janus asked as she stood in the room tossing her brown hair back.

“Janus I don’t care how long it takes-but you might be interested in knowing the more you resist, the angrier I get. And that means the longer your paddling will be. It is up to you: are you going to stand there like a good schoolgirl and let me raise that tight blue jeans or do we have to do it the hard way?”

Janus giving a little sob, she said, “But I am too old! Grown women don’t get spanked!”

“I can’t stand this I am so embarrassed” the pretty coed schoolgirl cried, As Her teacher pulled Janus tight blue jeans down off her shapely hips.

“Grown women who act like teenage brats get spanked.” “Now, get back over my knee and prepare to get a sound blistering!”

He hauled her face down again, lifting the hairbrush even as he noticed that there were indeed red spots on each cheek, clearly visible ovals between the panty lines glowing even through the thin material.

“You’re going to remember this for a long time Miss Janus!”

With that, Her teacher began to pepper the seat of the white smooth satin panties encasing Janus’s taut bottom tightly. After thirty swats of the hairbrush had her bouncing and squeaking, he paused to survey his handiwork.

“Janus you act like a cute provocative teenage girl with your visible panty lined bottom notice me tactics and that young lady is unladylike.”.

“I do not,” Janus said with a pertinent pout.

“Oh no you got to know Janus that every guy in the Tasty Freeze is aware of the size and shape of your panties, not to mention the exact contours of you’re round, shapely bottom”, as her disciplinarian teacher continues her spanking.

“I am not fat in my butt” Janus protested.

I did not say your bottom was fat. You have a good womanly butt though as you well know, otherwise you wouldn’t constantly call attention to it by outlining it with those unladylike visible panty lines.

“Can I help it if you like staring at girl’s backsides? That’s your problem not mine!

It is not a behavior embarrassment Janus it is misbehavior and a bratty attitude, distracting your preconscious male students.

You should have been taught better sense Janus I am going to let the hairbrush do the talking on your bare bottom.

Her teacher broke of the conversation as Janus gasped, fluttered her hands at him angrily, then jumped up, “How dare you talk to me that way Her teacher”?

Janus red faced now “You have no business!”

“I’m not a young teen, to be called into the room for the way I choose to dress.”

“No you are not,” Her teacher agreed. “Janus you are a 18-year-old woman who is a bright student. Who should know better than to act like a snotty schoolgirl? The reason I invited you into the office closet is that I think it is time to someone reminded you what happens to careless, show-off little girls. After that you might care to remember how to dress like a dignified young lady”.

Facing him, hands on hips, Janus asked suspiciously, after what?

What are you talking about?”

After your good old fashioned bare bottom hairbrush paddling on you bare ass, that’s what Missy.” I have warned you more than once about not wearing such tight worn out blue jeans with holes in them that show off your underwear lines.” I have tried to tell you that your unladylike, naughty panty lines are not acceptable and it shows sloth on your party.”

“But, Janus finally found the breath to sputter,

“A paddling! You aren’t going to spank me! I’m a grown woman, I just turned eighteen and I am not some naughty child brat!!”

NO way am I going to let you spank me again!!

“You, you, you ASS HOLE**” Janus spouted angrily.

“And no way am I going to be talked to like that Janus said Her teacher, Opening up the bed drawer and reached in for the wooden hairbrush, and he decided to give Janus a taste of wood for a more severe spanking the next time he spanked her.

Exactly the blistering she deserved. He hefted the solid hardwood hairbrush and smacked his left palm with it, nodding with satisfaction at the instant tingling.

“Ever been spanked past your Teens Miss Janus.

“As I know you were not spanked growing up by your parents”.

“I think probably not or you young lady would have grown up with more respect and not choosing to tug your rear end into that tight blue jeans that show your panty line.”

Janus her eyes mesmerized by the sight of her light wood sturdy hairbrush that Her teacher continued to pop against his hand.

“Then Janus flashed him a scrunched face look of disbelief and cried,

“But grown women don’t get spanked!

“That’s, that’s absurd! “You let me out of here this instant.”

“You’re going to get what you deserve young lady, her teacher said.

“And that’s a long hard paddling that will leave your bottom blood blistered.”

“Janus you’re going to learn Janus a lesson about growing up and dressing correctly before you leave this hotel room today young lady.”

Janus was pissed, “You asshole, you son of a bitch, don’t you talk to me like that!” Janus vented. She was fearful and angry at the same time. Her face flamed crimson with humiliation at being spoken to by her teacher, as if she were a misbehaving child. and Her teacher the adult in charge of her and that was a major blow to her pride.

“Again, I won’t allow you to talk that way to me. I think it is obviously way past time to start your valuable lesson”.

“No don’t you dare, get away from me! Get your hands off me

Janus let out a frantic fart. A case of rear fear. She had embarrassed herself as she was yanked over the lap, where she landed in an upended angle over her teacher’s knee. He spread his legs to support her length, even as she rocked forward and back, off balance. Her feet kicked the floor, her hands pushed at him, at the chair, at the carpeted floor, as she plunged up and down.

Sadly all Janus’s struggles did was to make her teacher more fully aware of how clearly delineated her bottom was centered on his lap, emphasized by the elastic panty seams across her tight well worn jean bottom seat.

Incensed by this sight of her unladylike bikini size visible panty lines, he raised the wooden hairbrush and brought it down with a WHAP! CRACK! SMACK! WHAP right between the visible panty lines.

“AAAACK! OOOO! OW! EEEEEEE-OOOOOPH” squealed Janus arching her bottom up and stiffening out straight with shock. She swung her right arm back to rub a frantic hand on her right ass cheek.

“Settle it down young lady. You’re not going anywhere until you take your well-deserved good old-fashioned paddling. You’re going to be treated like any naughty little girl who needs to learn better less slothful dressing habits and how we have to teach that is to smack your behind until you can’t sit down for the next few days”.

“Which means Janus that it has to be a proper paddling.

“Can you tell me what constitute a proper paddling Janus?” Her teacher asked Janus

“Oh NO Sir, let me go!” Yelled Janus once again twisted and bucked off Her teacher’s lap.

“Who do you think you are a ASS HOLE?”

SPLATT! WHAPP! SPLOPP! WHACK!

“Janus I won’t have that kind of talks!” What I want to hear from you is one thing and one thing only young lady: and that’s a promise to assure me you will not wear tight well-worn blue jeans that show your naughty CRACK! Unladylike CRACK! Visible WHACK! Panty lines SPLACKK!” each spank of the wooden hairbrush was just a little harder to emphasize his words for her unladylike dressing as well as talking in class.

“You have no right, this is not fair sir, and I don’t have to do anything you want.

Want, you, you “Evidently the few swats of the hairbrush she’d received had made some impression already for Janus caught herself before uttering another profane denunciation of Her teacher.

“I’m taking the right Janus because I am fed up with you young lady.

You’ve earned a good bare-bottom spanking and that’s exactly what you’re going to get. So stand up here and let’s get you out of those unladylike, naughty, bad schoolgirl hip snug thread bare blue jeans you wore today.”

Her teacher put the ash wood hairbrush against the white panty-clad bottom Janus’s on the bed and used both hands to stand Janus up. She immediately rubbed at her obviously stinging behind stamping her feet up& down.

Red spots glowed on her face; her eyes sparkled with anger and fears along with unshed tears of mortification and pain. Her teacher chuckled a bit, imagining red glowing spots on two completely different cheeks. He’d being seeing them in a minute.

But first he had to get Janus’s tight visible panty lined blue jeans down and Carolina blue sheer bikini panties lowered. She fought him, again denouncing him. Her teacher stood up and shook her to a shocked silence. Both of them breathing hard, eyes wet with tears, they glared at each other.

“You’re going to get a licking and your ass is going to be bared for it.” Her teacher said in a firm, even tone that brooked no disobedience her pride was about to take a fall

Randy reached out and slowly began to pull down her tight blue jeans off her shapely sixteen-looking shapely round baby fat ass, yet she was really 18. As her teacher pulled them down the visible panty line Janus had presented along with her ass crack down the back of her jeans thus now revealed the panties she had chosen to wear on her unblemished bottom today to work. The white skin of her ass showed out in contrast to the sheer material that had slipped to the back of her knee hollows. Mr. Johnson continued to peel back Janus’s blue jeans until her entire ass had been exposed!

Because her panties were buried partially in he lightly brown-haired ass crack, he decided to leave them on because they would not interfere with the young schoolgirl’s punishment.

The office closet was filled with silence as Mr. Johnson cocked back his wide wood backed hairbrush and brought it whistling down with as much force and as hard as he could. Janus tensed her ass cheeks in fright when she felt the whoosh as the wooden hairbrush cut through the air on its way to delivering a stinging spank low down on her bottom cheeks where she will feel it when she sits at her college school desk later that afternoon...

“CRACK”!

“ONE” Janus howled in pain as the swat penetrated deep into her still baby fat virgin flesh. As the ash wood hairbrush was lifted her white bottom now had a bright red angry blotch on the middle of her right cheek appeared to life instantly under the sheer panties as the pretty teen stood up and clutched her now burning ass with both hands as she tried to protect her abused rear end flesh. Email moniker daddiesbabybrat4evr was soon pushed back over her teacher’s knee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.