Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 5

Another one of Bart’s investment was finally out of the red if not its owner. Her investor’s helpful hand to her bottom had begun to bear fruit. Elizabeth’s new man saw some promise for profits in the near future.

Elizabeth’s POV:

About a year ago this man shows up and tells me he bought my note from Mrs. Williams. To put it simply he owned me, well not me but, my damn business. Only he had a mighty peculiar way of doing business. He meant to do me and I do mean, do me! But, that was not all. He liked to keep my bottom red and purple. And, personally I think he might not have realized, but, those purple marks on my lower butt cheeks, well they turned to bruises and made sitting a real problem.

Had to pull up my skirt a couple of inched in order to bend over as I clutched my bottom. “Fudge; it looks like I am going to get a spanking, Elizabeth lamented.

It’s been five years since I put my tail between my legs and left town to start a new life. And, what a life I have put together for myself. Still there was pain, ‘mental’ left from Mrs. Newman’s frequent spankings.

I was now known as Elizabeth, my middle name. However, that wasn’t all that was new. I had worked hard and through my blood, sweat and tears I was the owner of a growing successful graphics company. North State Bank was by far my largest account. That made since I still worked there as a teller during the week and an island gift shop on the weekends to pay for my nice two story Tar River Apartment.

The beauty of computers was I could run the graphics concern from my apartment. My manager worked on commission, so it cost me next to nothing to have the ECU Girl there on site. While I supervised her activities from a distance, However, I was nosy when it came to checking the books and making sure we stayed out of the red. Remember, I had cooked the books before at Newman Printing and knew what tricks to look for in the books.

Still I still felt I had a score to settle with Mrs. Newman. It was a ‘sting’ that had festered for five years since I moved down east. It took a while, but the perfect opportunity presented itself with a masquerade ball at the Hampton. Action Graphics had donated the colorful vinyl banners which appeared outside and inside at the American Marketing Association, AMA fund raiser for children. It was small wonder Congressman Mac let me know that Mrs. Newman would be there.

With glee I set my plan in motion. My revenge would create a situation where Debbie would take a spanking from the hunk Congressman. I could just see it in my head playing out. My sanctimonious former boss would fall into my trap and my quest for revenge would be sated. What she didn’t know was I had dated the congressman and as I had my tongue on an interesting place, he had agreed to help me get my revenge.

He concurred after I told him how Mrs. Newman had my jeans and panties down for multiple spankings. I told him, back then I went by Heidi. The handsome political leader felt her actions richly deserved a hard spanking. He said he would give her an ultimatum. Take a bare bottom spanking or loose DNC’s high political business for half the state. If he put the screws to her printing company, her past actions would be responsible for the loss of their largest account.

I had a new man to haul around in brand spanking new 1978 White Pontiac Firebird Trans Am. The hood had a iconic bright blue emblem that dominated the hood. It was a Firebird and like it was eye-popping. And, speaking of popping I could always count on Bart popping my butt in public downtown or in front of Brody’s the UBE, The Tree House, Chapter X, the Attic or The Elbow Room.

All was going as planned he congressman noticed when Elizabeth sat down in the very hot car. She yelped when she got a ‘scorched seat.’ He watched her tight jean-clad bottom sashay down the sidewalk as she reached back and held her left butt cheek. What a pretty sight Elizabeth made.

I was cock-sure I had Mrs. Newman right where I wanted her. Elizabeth could bugger the consequences or offer up her bottom for a good, hard, blister filled spanking. I knew Mrs. Newman would prefer to keep our spanking encounters a secret. If he spanked the deserving woman, my lips would remain sealed. However, the cost over runs I created and had never been admitted too would be a Daily Reflector newspaper front page headline.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.