Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 2

It all started when Bart inherited a convenience store bought by a lazy ass teller promoted to banker who hadn’t done due diligence on the and when the checks stop coming, he drives down to investigate his investment. The first chapter sets the ground work for Pam’s new life and those who will cross Pam and Bart, her new owner’s life in Rearville. Part of their deal is she will go back to school to finish her classes and get her high school diploma. The characters names are fictitious and all characters are twenty one years of age or older.


Bart made a deal with Pam, only there was a catch. He agreed to be her white knight. Exxon convenience store manager would remain her occupation, only after she came in at the crack of dawn and worked her fat ass off for me making me money on my investment, the blonde with the baby-fat cheeks would be required to attend school and finish the courses to get her high school diploma.

If Pam knew what Bart had in store for her, she would have run for the rear exit in fright for her bottom’s welfare. But, that would have spoiled Bart’s coming fun, so it was good that she had agreed to pack her ass up, rent a U-haul trailer and move her shit to Rearville where she would be the manager of a BTO Marathon Convenience Store Bart had traded to avoid taxes on the sale, but he had sweetened the deal with under the table ‘green’ to facilitate the transaction. And. That ‘green’ had Bart seeing red as he returned to confront Janet, Hudson Bank’s newest personal banker.

Back in the car Bart made a mobile phone call to his female banker who had advised him to not sell and today put in the trade for a BTO Marathon convenience store location in our own hometown. I would show “Home Town Pride, Pam would run my store and if she didn’t get off her fat ass and screwed it up she wouldn’t be sitting pretty!

“Hello Janet, I know it’s your time of month, but, that won’t get you out your paddling for recommending I hold onto this ‘poop store.’ Janet, my dear you can expect a ‘Tampon Tail Paddling’ when I come back your way to Rearville!” Bart hung up abruptly with his pretty brown haired banker and he was quite perturbed.

The Japanese featured face went from consternation to that of a little girl admitting her guilt. “You look very nice today in that skirt,” “Thank you,” Janet said “Where did you get it?” “The Dress Barn,” Janet responded. She was no longer the sure footed confident female Bart knew.

Bart got up from behind her desk and walked over to the cushy leather couch, which made a plopping sound as he made himself comfortable sitting in the middle of the couch. It was obvious to the wide eyed Janet that he intended to spank her over in the juvenile over the lap position.

“Come here Janet,” Bart said in an authoritative voice.

Janet slowly edged over to the brown executive couch with downcast eyes as she tried to imagine her upcoming humiliation.

Bart patted his lap and motioned for Janet to climb aboard. “Now for your unfeminine behavior you chose to display, you will receive a damn hard spanking young lady. Get over my lap, Janet!”

Janet far now from her teller role draped her body face down over his lap. My fleshy round shapely twentyish bottom appeared jutted out from beneath the fabric seat of her tight clad behind. Not what I had in mind for myself. Here I was twenty four and staring at the floor. Janet swiped her long brown hair out of her Japanese face. Her ass visibly trembled in anticipation of my imminent spanking as Bart rubbed with joy her upturned butt cheeks and elevated one knee to position her exciting bottom higher in the air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.