Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears - Cover

Panties Down, Tampons ,Red Butts, Paddle Swats Farts Cry-Tears

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 1: The Exxon Convenience Store

When one of Bart’s distant relatives pasted away suddenly, her received a large sum of money from the grocery empire. After paying off his debts, he still had enough left over to purchase a rural convenience store called BTO. On the advice of the family lawyer, he bought the property unseen. For several weeks the checks came in like clockwork, but suddenly the checks began to get smaller and smaller there were even some weeks when the checks did not arrive at all. Finally the situation got so bad that Bart was forced to drive down there to see what was going on.

As Bart drove up and he was immediately appalled at what he found. The dumpster was overflowing and smelled like it had not been emptied in months. Newspapers and trash littered the property and the store front glass was so dirty it was a miracle that you could see through it at all.

He pulled his car up to the red white and blue Exxon logo branded full service gas pump and shut off the engine. He waited for several minutes for the attendant to appear with no results. Annoyed, he looked in the window of the store and saw the woman warm up pants behind the counter talking on the phone. The grey sweat pants she wore were so tight that he could see the outline of her panties through the tightly stretched fabric of her casual pants. Bart made a mental note to discuss with his employee her inappropriate work wardrobe. However, first he had to get her attention. He tooted his horn, but the shoulder length blonde haired young woman behind the counter continued to ignore him. Finally, Bart had to get out of the car and walk into the filthy store.

Bart looked down in disgust. The tile of the white floor had brown streaks and stains as far as the eye could see. It was apparent the floor had not been mopped in a month. There were piles of dirt in the corners. The hot dogs on display in the revolving rotisserie were old and dried out as if they had been there for several days. There was a burger sizzling on the small grill behind the counter. The grease was thick in the corners and gave off a ghastly smell. This indicated that it had not been cleaned in a long time.

“Excuse me Miss...” Bart began to speak to the striking blonde, but before he could finish she gave him an annoyed look and turned her back on him.

“Oh Debbie, Jim is so dreamy ... The girl said into the phone. Yeah I let him take me from behind in the store last Saturday night. Some old couple came in here and I swear they saw our bare butts and him doing the dirty, as he bumped my ass, so hard my vagina made a loud funny sound. It sounded like he was spanking me!” “Hee, Hee.” Pam laughed to her friend on the phone.

“The old lady had a spell and about fainted. “Excuse me young lady! He said in a steely tone.

“What do you want?” Pam said as she glared at Bart. The blonde flipped her shoulder length hair in a flippant manner and covered the mouthpiece of the phone.

Without another word, Bart reached across the counter and hung up the phone.

“What do you think you’re doing? Get your tail out of here before I call the cops,” The pudgy cheeked blonde warned. “Go ahead and call them.” Bart countered. “I’m your boss and you are fired!”

Bart watched triumphantly as the color drained from the pretty blonde haired girl’s face and the receiver slipped from her numb fingers and hit the floor with a loud thud.

“Oh I’m sorry sir.” Pam said meekly. Please don’t fire me; this is the best job I’ve ever had.” “I’m sure you will find other suitable employment.” Bart said. “No I can’t. I don’t have a high school diploma. No one will hire drop out.”

As Bart listened to Pam’s sob story, he could not help, but notice her pleasingly round shape and the way her plump ass filled the tight grey sweatpants. Pam told him that she needed to keep this job in order to help support the mother who had moved into her apartment with her after her father had left for a job opportunity at Goodyear last year and never returned home. Pam’s mother had moved into her cozy home. However, her mother had not made an attempt to get a job herself, so they lived from check to check. Without this job her landlord would evict her and throw her out on her ass!

“Oh, cry me a river, young lady. You ran down my investment and ran what rightfully from the past records were my customers!

“I know sir. I have been naughty and deserve to be punished.” Pam said softly and meekly.

“If I do let you stay here, there are going to be some major changes starting right now.

Bart said. Pam’s chubby butt-cheeks pushed out the back of her sweatpants giving Bart a show of her visible panty line as she leaned against the counter.

“Oh yes! I’ll do anything you want, just don’t fire me!” Pam begged. Bart had gained a sudden interest in Pam as he took a extended look at her bottom and her striking visible panty line. “First thing get out of those sweatpants and your panties right now,” Bart ordered. “What! You mean right here in the store? What if someone comes in and sees me?” Pam nervously asked.

“You will just have to worry about that if it happens. Besides the way you have been running this store, I doubt if anyone wants to come in here. Now get your sweatpants and panties off or get out of my store!”

Pam bit her lower lip and looked nervously towards the door. What choice did she have? She could not afford to lose this job, and she did not have the schooling to get a better one. Nervously she looked at the front door as she reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. She pulled it out of her grey sweatpants and slipped it over her creamy white shoulders, then laid it on the counter. Pam wiggled her tight pants down and worked them down off her baby-fat round hips and slid them off her short legs. She kicked off her tennis shoes then stood there in just her pink bra and panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.