Spanked for Life - Cover

Spanked for Life

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 7

Claudia wondered how she had allowed Eddie to put her in her present blackmailed position. Claudia had outsmarted by farting around and getting her work done and one of her boss’s had caught her red handed as she was absent minded when she had forgotten all about getting the beer kegs for the bar the bar crucial anniversary celebration party.

Mr. Eddie explained, “Claudia I will cover the loss if you take a spanking in my office.”

“I think we both know you deserve to be spanked like a little girl.”

Claudia crumbled removing her hands from her hips and said softly “Yes Sir,”

Claudia had turned her back to him in the tight red skirt her visible panties showed through.

Resigning herself to the fact that her cute round shapely bottom was not going to get her out of this in one.

Claudia was going to be to take a spanking from her boss.

As she thought of the dominant man admonishing she felt moistness in her panties.

The boss motioned for her to mount the desk on all fours and Claudia obeyed his order.

She got in position and lowered her brown haired head to the desktop her skirted bottom in a pooch position up in the air in invitation for the spanking she had earned.

To her utter horror she felt his nails scrape the top of her butt crack and pull her tight skirt up to her horror and embarrassment.

“Oh please Sir Can’t you leave my skirt down sir it is so humiliating.” Claudia begged in her soft alto voice.

Her boss stood next to her crawling form and prepared Claudia for her spanking.

Staring at her boss, were the same white panties he had seen thought the skirt downstairs only now with her skirt up he could see the panties were filled to capacity seductively with baby fattened flesh spilling from her lower white cheeks.

Mr. Eddie began to spank Claudia with the controlled strength of his large hard hand. Spanking her panties for a minute and then another and still two more minutes.

Spank! Crack! Swat! Slap! Swap! Splut!

The spanking made a strange noise as the hard spanks warmed her bottom and he could see the redden bottom globes turn a bright red under the thin white silk panties as well as the bared area of her lower cheeks.

The spanks were not overly harsh, but the cumulative effect turned her” Ouch” to soft cries as he finished up the first segment of her spanking.

Spank! Whack! Crack! Swat! Slap! Thwack!

The count reached ten hard spanks to top off her stinging bottom.

Claudia was relieved that the spanking though it hurt terribly and her bottom felt like it was on fire, she had survived.

Her bottom was a watermelon pinkish red on her lower thighs where just a spattering of spanks had landed.

Claudia heard her boss go into his bottom drawer and tell her,

Claudia you must learn more humility during the continuation of

your spanking.”

Eddie made a point of helping her off with her red skirt and then positioned her in a duck squatting position on the edge of her desk.

Claudia leaned over so that her lower bottom crack could be seen. The open-ended nozzle was pushed deep into her ass crack pulling her white panties down to better show her humiliated bottom hole.

Eddie picked up his leather round floppy paddle.

Claudia felt the cool air of the office on her bare ass crack and realized that her white panties were being pulled down further.

Mr. Eddie only pulled the panties halfway down leaving half her round ass panty clad and the upper red globes bare.

He told Claudia that “Since you tried to humiliate me purposely showing me your unladylike naughty visible panty line.

Claudia, remember your visible panty lined slacks yesterday.”

The beauty of a leather paddle was you could swing more wildly at a female’s ass with having to worry about possible upper back issues. In turn Eddie was able to swell up Claudia’s bottom to a pulsing flesh bot.

SPANK! CRACK! WHACK! SLAK! SWAP!

The in trouble former Catholic schoolgirl as Claudia had sarcastically quipped held out but, she just couldn’t help it.

Claudia began farting during the last twenty extra hard spanks.

WHACK! SPANK! CRACK! SLAK! SWAT!

“P-PHREE-OOT” Claudia blew a high pitched feminine fart.

SWAT! WHACK! SPANK! CRACK! SWAP!

Claudia was very humiliated and sobbed not just from the sting of the paddle but for guilt because she had failed to the kegs for the bar’s anniversary celebration.

I had been so sure that everyone put up with my bitchy personality and numerous incidents of snarls.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.