Spanked for Life
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Sean and his brother, Eddie had gone in as partners and their pretty bookkeeper was Claudia. Sean’s shapely thirty-something Irish-Catholic wife. A mom with the shapely, silky pantyhose-clad legs and cute behind. The clambering sounds of a productive business assure Sean his empire continues to grow and prosper. Straight ahead was the door that led to Sean’s office. it was guarded by his lovely long blonde haired business bookkeeper and wife Claudia Finnerty.

Claudia had been working as the bookkeeper for the bar Sean her husband and Eddie her brother in-law had bought to support the Finerty family and Eddie ... The bank had made it possible and they had bought the bar with his brother. When Sean offered her a job with many fringe benefits and some real surprises, Claudia realized if she didn’t keep the books the bar would never get out of the red. She was wearing a black short skirt way above her knees almost to her ass. The business skirt hugged her butt, which Sean saw had a visible panty line as he walks by behind her also noticing her silky black pantyhose and matching black high heels.

As Sean walked by her he said good mourning to Claudia and she cheerfully said good mourning to him. The executive continued to the door to his office and turned back towards Claudia’s desk, which had an open front. Claudia is busy typing the latest sales report on her computer, but to his chagrin carelessly has her black silk covered legs slightly apart displaying her shiny white panties, which reflected of the lights shining down on the bar. It put her panty crotch on full display. Claudia looked up from her computer on which she had been typing and Sean ask for Claudia to bring him his coffee and to have Amy take your calls for the mourning. “Yes sir,” Claudia cheerfully said. Sean was now in his domain his luxurious office completes with the smell of leather permeating from the sofa, chairs and his high back leather executive chair. He decided to get comfortable taking off his red and white candy striped bartender vest. There was a knock on the door and with an authoritative voice he said. “Come in Claudia” She opens the door carrying two coffees, her bottom wiggling nicely under the fabric of her skirt as she puts the mugs of coffee on the large desk. Sean is sitting in his high backed leather chair. He motions for Claudia to sit down as he watches from across the desk and again as she sat and situated herself in the chair carelessly flashing her panty crotch, which displayed a shiny white between her legs.

Sean opened a file on his desk with Claudia’s name on it. The bookkeeper promoted to personal banker fidgeted her pretty bottom nervously in the smooth leather chair. She wondered why she had been summoned into the inner sanctum for an extended meeting. Was it a meeting about her job performance? After looking at her file her husband closed the file and looks at his bookkeeper with displeasure. Sean got up told Amy he was not to be disturbed and closed the sound proof doors.


Sean noticed Claudia’s skirt was, so damn short to start with, but when she crossed her legs it exposed her ass. Tall, blonde, and long-legged, her skirts were on the short side of fashionable miniskirts. At first, her leg crossing was up her skirt showed her panty crotch, later, Claudia displayed her ass.

“Claudia since you came to work at the bar, do you feel your job performance merits the company keeping you?” The pretty shoulder length blonde haired bookkeeper sat up straight in her chair now concerned. ““Yes sir, I try hard and my mistakes are being corrected.” “Well, we will discuss that later Claudia.” “Um okay Sean.” “First off I want to make it clear that this office virtually soundproof and not a sound from what I intend to do to you will be heard, that is if you agree.”


“Agree to what?” Claudia asked in her soft alto voice. “Are you a lady, Claudia?” “Yes sir, I always dress nice with skirts and pantsuits from Dress Barn and I am polite.” “Oh no you do not behave like a lady or you would not shamefully show our husband’s your panties more specifically your panty crotch, while you, Claudia are sitting unladylike. Looking into Claudia’s face with a small grin, he said.

Sean stared between Claudia’s black panty hose clad legs. Claudia somewhat indignant played her ace! “What, you were looking up my skirt at my panties?” Of course Claudia was not ready for her husband’s royal flush! “Don’t pull that perv thing on me when it was you that walks around swaying your butt back and forth for the gentlemen folk. Displaying a visible panty line and top it off sitting in an unladylike manner, which assures all who grace our premises your naughty panty crotch. Claudia like a little girl admitted her guilt. Sean saw the change in her facial expression and the brushing her chestnut blonde long hair out of her face and knew she was no longer the confident female confident and sure footed. It was time to clip the lovely Claudia’s wings. “If you want to keep this job you so much covet, Claudia you will do as you are told.” Claudia tries to smooth things out with her handsome husband. “I didn’t mean to show my visible panty line and panty crotch. I really didn’t Sean.” “The fact remains Claudia your panty habits are unladylike and naughty!” Claudia gave her husband a cute pout. “I’m sorry Sean I will be more careful with my panties and giving the gents an arse show.” Sean slammed his fist down on the top of his desktop for emphasis. “I’m afraid sorry isn’t good enough Claudia, naughty little girls fail to sit correctly and those careless panty errors are corrected young lady!” “Okay, what are you suggesting Sean?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.