Spanked for Life - Cover

Spanked for Life

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 3

A group of students TP’d a disliked teacher’s house as a trick for Halloween. Only Lily took it farther than that by throwing rotten eggs at the front door. Sean, her dad is notified to come to the school and must spank her before she can return to school.

Sean, was busy with his construction work with the city and he wasn’t always there when his daughter Lily needed a firm hand. He didn’t micro-manage every aspect of Lily’s life.

She wasn’t Sean’s little girl anymore! That fact was now perfectly clear after the disturbing conversation he had just had with the ‘head of school,’ that after the TP strewn trees of one of the school’s most effective, yet disliked teacher at the parochial school. Only one had taken it farther than a little fun. Lily had thrown rotten eggs at her despised teacher’s door; she felt had it out for her in class.

Sean had rarely scolded Lily and barely spanked her the last time being when she was eleven-just turned twelve. That had been when her actions had endangered her life, but this time the eighteen year-old had really screwed up and according to the ‘head of school’ Lily would be expelled unless he put himself out there to intervene and there was no way out to get her butt out of trouble. On the other hand if he failed to carry out the unpleasant mission Lily would have to expelled, even after the dirty deed admitted. There was fury in Sean’s fire in his eyes and anger in his mood. It was unbelievable that Lily, his talented 18 year-old daughter had capriciously chosen to go to the teacher’s house and after taking part to TP in the yard’s trees had gone farther and thrown the rotten eggs hitting the front door. Now the shit had hit the fan! Sean sped towards the school heading across the Bayonne Bridge over the river with the Sky Tram Way Cable Car towering to the sky in the foreground. There is a current proposal for a gondola-cable between Staten Island and New Jersey. It was being hauled around on a trailer to gain support for the transportation project.

He was on a task to save his naughty teen daughter from being expelled. He headed for the parochial private school filled with Catholic working families. It was a favorite of the state department and numerous embassies. Set in a valley among the row houses of Staten Island. Lily had pouted and carried on before, but never lied about her age. Sean had made up his mind that no matter how unpleasant he would carry out the prescribed punishment at the direction of the school. This would be more than a scolding moment with a more juvenile method employed.

There was fury in Sean’s eyes and ferocity in his step. It was unbelievable to Lily, Sean was taking the Head’s side, but it was crystal clear to Lily, the ill-advised egg throwing incident was going to haunt her bottom.

Meanwhile, deep in the borough of Staten Island inside a prestigious girl’s academy a certain schoolgirl who had foolishly gone with a group of students to TP one of the teacher’s home trees in the yard. However, lily threw rotten eggs in retaliation for being spanked with a ruler. If the conservative citizens of the small town had known what was going on behind the tall red brick walls which lined the campus they would have been aghast. Lily was there to learn a ‘lesson of life,’ taught in the time tested still good for a budding daughter becoming an adult. The parochial school provided for parental use its well-used infamous white ash painted long wood paddle for application to poor unfortunate deserving female bottoms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.