Spanked for Life - Cover

Spanked for Life

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not own the TV show or the characters in Grounded For Life. I make no money from the writing or posting of this fan fiction story. This story contains the spanking of an eighteen year old private schoolgirl who makes a bet with her friend that he doesn’t have a girl. All participants in this story are eighteen years-old.

“Look, Lily my girlfriend is here and she says what you need is a good spanking!”

“Okay Brad, so your girlfriend, Lily makes quotation marks with her fingers is going to spank me.”

“Look I mean it Lily she said it would do you a world of good and I am inclined to agree with Lana.”

“So Brad your girlfriend, Lily makes quotation marks with her fingers again is named Lana.” Lily says with a chuckle in her voice that says she does not believe him. “Really, Lily, Lana says the way you act so sarcastic with me alone is reason enough for you to get a good spanking.”

“All right Brad, if you insist on this girl friend farce, I will make a deal with you,” Lily said. she was feeling quite full of herself and wanted to rub Brad’s nose in his bold face lie!

Brad was perturbed with his ex-girl friend and ready for her to be taught a lesson. He was ready for her to carry a little red wagon to carry around behind her.

“Okay Lily you agree to let any female who is in my house right now spank you.

“Yep, I’m calling your bluff, Lily quipped.

You can ask me for clues, but each wrong answer will require a pre-spanking action.”

“Sure Brad, you must think I am an idiot to fall for that one. It’s your mom. You are pretending your mom is your girlfriend, how lame.

“Wrong, you have to bend over the stool and I will tie your wrists to the bottom rung.” Brad ordered

Lily just smiled the redhead was at her cocky best and was going to call his bluff as she bent over the stool. The eighteen year-old schoolgirl let Brad tie her wrists to the lowest rung. This position caused her red plaid skirt to ride up over her bottom baring her lower cheeks and the bottom of her panties.

“What is your next guess Lily?”

“I got it figure out. its your Aunt Emily since you don’t have a grandmother.

You see I won because I outsmarted you and there will be no spanking for me. Too bad bub your ass lost.”

“Wrong Lily and now you have to bend over the stool and I will tie your ankles to the bottom rung.” Brad commanded as he flipped her plaid school skirt up onto her back.

Brad was taken aback by what he saw and there was a shift in his pants. Staring him right in the face was his ex-girl friend’s panty- clad bottom pulled even tighter across her teen baby fat bottom. The panties stretched so tight

“Crap, there really is a Lana”

“There sure is bitch!”

No, that is impossible; you’re too pretty I don’t believe it.”

“Oh you’re going to believe it sister when I give you the spanking of your life for the way you have treated sweet Brad.”

Lana pulled down Lily’s panties to the back of her knees.

“Brad believe me soon we want be able to see those red freckles on her ass!”

Lily struggled trying to get lose as Brad patted her white freckled bottom.

“Stop struggling Lily I tied you down tight, so you are just going to have accept the bet’s consequences.”

“Brad you can’t be serious you’re going to sit back and watch your girlfriend spank me with my panties down on my bare bottom, I might add.”

Lily was red faced boiling mad at this indignity and bucked her butt up and down as far as her bondage would allow. Brad knew from past experience she was fuming not humiliated. “Lily you act like your actions do not affect those around you”.

“I do not,” Lily said with a pertinent pout.

Lily gasped, fluttered her hands at him angrily and jumps up,

“How dare you talk to me that way Lana?”

Lily red faced now “You have no business!”

Lily asked suspiciously,

“What do you think you are you going to do?”

Lana smugly replied, her shoulder length brown hair framing her face complete with a smile on her face.

“Lily I am going to spank you good and hard, as well as long.”

Her face was flaming a cherry red with indignation and humiliation at being spoken to by Brad’s girlfriend, as if she were a misbehaving child and Lana the adult in charge of her.

“I won’t allow you to talk that way to me. I think it is obviously way past time to start your next lesson”.

“No don’t you dare, get away from me,” Lily spouted.

“Get your hands off me Lana”! The fiery redheaded schoolgirl continued.

Lily felt her legs spread her legs to support Lily’s girlish weight and length tied over the wooden stool.

Lana was ready to make her backside shine.

“But ... but,” Lily found her breath to sputter,

Lily literally spitting out her words to Lana

“NO way am I going to let you spank me!

Lily quietly tries tact with Lana,

“C-can’t you just take my word that I’ll try to behave?”

“No Lily, I am afraid the time for second chances has left the station”.

Her rival disciplinarian using a very strong right arm Lana began to spank Lily’s bare trembling bottom perched high in the air.

Target acquired Lana raised her hand high above the visibly trembling white and red freckled butt and began spanking Lily with spanks that peppered both cheeks of her bottom covering and building the heat deeper and deeper into the skin of her butt flesh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.