The Black Rabbit - Cover

The Black Rabbit

Copyright© 2017 by Robberhands

Chapter 64

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 64 - The story takes place in a fantasy world, roughly comparable to the time and area in Europe and the Mediterranean at the beginning of the first millennium AD. It's about the journey of a very unusual young man; as unusual in his world, as he would have been in ours. It's about the people he met and the things he learned from them; as well as it's about what he taught them in return. But mainly, it's about your enjoyment, so don't take anything too seriously.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Anal Sex   First   Slow   Violence  

King Dharos’ manservant, assisted by twenty guards, guided the group from Sybelien’s chambers toward the throne hall. Habsun led them down two stories and through several long corridors before he finally opened a door and politely asked them to enter. The room behind the door was large but it wasn’t the vast throne hall they expected to see. It was a conference room with a giant round table in its center. More than a dozen people were seated at the table and everyone rose from their chairs when Sybelien entered the room.

“Hello, Sybelien,” King Dharos was the first to verbally react.

Sybelien acknowledged his greeting with a nod but did not reciprocate and regarded the people at the table silently.

Anseyla entered close behind her and looked over Sybelien’s shoulder. “I recognize your grandpa Dharos, the resigned King of Tunapor and current Emperor of Aloria. Likewise, I recognize the little Queen of Ibanee and her royal family, the convalescent King of Danuba, three Lords of Barthobar and the four male members of the Midnight Council,” she listed. “The only people at the table I don’t know are wearing uniforms and robes, which probably mean they are the military and religious advisers of this round.”

“Probably,” Sybelien said under her breath. “But at the moment I don’t really care who they are.”

“A good day to all of you,” Dharos completed his greetings when everyone had entered. “Please take a seat at our table. We were just discussing the possible future of Aloria and its allies - old and new allies.”

“I came here to get crowned as Empress of Aloria,” Sybelien stated. “That’s my future and as much as I’d like to discuss it, not one of you can change it. The only one who could wasn’t invited to sit at this table.”

“No one here is trying to stop you, Sybil,” Dharos calmly replied and then pointed to a door at the far wall. “This door leads directly to the podium in the hall where the Alorian throne is situated.”

“Good,” Sybelien said. “You and whoever else may stay here and discuss the future of Aloria but I’m going through this door. I’d prefer someone to accompany me to place the damn crown on my head but I’ll do it myself if I have to.”

Sybelien stomped through the room, ripped open the door, and was gone.

Anseyla followed her. “How many times more will you try to talk with Sybil about the future while you continue to exclude the one being from the discussion who holds her future in his hands?” She asked as she passed the old king.

Dharos didn’t answer and kept silent as he first watched Rhaseris, Evanis, and then Anjatta also walking past him. Finally, he turned to follow Sybelien as well.

Evanis stopped him at the doorway. “You botched it, old man. Sybil doesn’t want you at her side right now. Give her some time and hope she’ll calm down.”

“I am the current Emperor of Aloria,” Dharos insisted. “I hold the crown and I am the one who’ll give it to Sybelien.”

Anjatta and Rhaseris had stopped at the door, too.

“You never were the Emperor of Aloria,” the Ibanee oracle declared. “The crown of the Alorian Empire can’t be conquered by man. Only the gods decide who is to bear the crown.”

“And a god has decided,” Rhaseris added. “I am his First Priestess and I’ll crown Sybelien in his name.”

“Callandrea was the last Empress chosen by the Alorian gods,” Dharos replied. “Her crown was lost when the Yorak murdered her and plundered Katerra. Which crown will you give to the last scion of the Rossano’Shenta in the name of your god?”

“Princess Sybil is my friend.” Nahseyra var Dosha’s proclamation surprised everyone, mainly because no one had noticed her approach. “She can wear my crown at her coronation, if you don’t have one for her.”

King Dharos watched the little girl’s face and then he bowed. “That’s very generous of you, my Queen, but it won’t be necessary. The day I heard one of Callandrea’s daughters had survived, I ordered a replica of the Empress’ crown to be made,” he said and beckoned his manservant to come over. Habsun carried a cushion and on the cushion lay a crown. “I know she seems a bit plain but I swear she looks exactly like the crown Callandrea used to wear.”

“Princess Sybil will like her crown,” Nahseyra surmised, looking at the crown on the cushion. “Mine would have been too small for her.” Then she looked at the king. “I think you are a nice man. You are like my momma and poppa. They want to keep me away from God Jabbit, too, because they think he’s dangerous. Momma and poppa also don’t understand they can’t keep him away. God Jabbit is everywhere,” she finished and petted the rabbit in her arms.

“You believe he’s everywhere?” Evanis asked. “So you can’t feel he’s gone?”

“Jabbit is gone?” King Dharos asked, alarmed. “What do you mean he’s gone?”

“You wanted him to stay in the background,” Rhaseris reminded the king with anger in her voice. “And that’s what he’s doing - thoroughly.”

“God Jabbit is not gone,” Nahseyra objected. “He listens to my prayers and he’s watching over me from a place high above. Isn’t it what a god is supposed to do?”

Inandrey Danjala intervened before anyone could answer the question of the queen.

“There is no time for this discussion now,” she declared. “Rhaseris, you take the cushion with the crown. Dharos, you will crown your grandchild. Let’s go, before the crowd in the throne hall believes Anseyla is Sybil’s only supporter and she doesn’t even have a crown to wear at her coronation.”

King Dharos, Rhaseris, and Evanis stared at Inandrey with indignity. But only a moment later Evanis released the way through the door. Rhaseris took the cushion and they both went into the throne hall - followed by a meekly smiling old king.


Outwardly, Sybelien’s coronation proceeded without a hitch. The cheerfulness of the crowd did not even lessen when she announced Anseyla as her consort. Apparently, the people expected their new sovereign would have a few peculiarities and they graciously forgave her - especially since Anseyla was a very pretty peculiarity.

Of course, the audience in the throne hall was totally focused on the coronation and didn’t notice the whispered conversations of the people on the podium surrounding their new Empress.

Evanis stood near the little Queen of Ibanee. “Do you really believe Jabbit can see whatever you do from wherever he’s gone?” She asked.

Nahseyra nodded with an earnest expression on her face. “When I woke up this morning, I went to look for the dragon eggs but the dragon babies still haven’t hatched. My momma allowed me to pray for the dragon babies to hatch more quickly, so I prayed to God Jabbit. God Jabbit told me a dragon can’t hatch faster than a queen needs time to learn patience. I stuck out my tongue when he said that and he told me it isn’t polite to mock the wisdom of a god. That’s why I know God Jabbit can see me.”

Evanis frowned. “You can even talk to him?”

“Of course. I pray to God Jabbit and he answers me. Do you never pray?”

“I’m a demoness; I don’t pray.”

“You are very scary,” Nahseyra confirmed. “You probably can get anything you want and don’t need to pray.”

Evanis grimaced. “I don’t pray but I curse a lot.”

“I can ask God Jabbit for you if there is something you want and you don’t want to ask yourself,” Nahseyra suggested.

“You are too nice,” Evanis assessed. “One day you’ll get hurt because you’re too nice.”

Nahseyra shook her head. “I’m not too nice. I didn’t pull the splinter out of cousin Khalib’s foot.”

“A splinter, really?” Evanis asked and smiled. “I’m glad to hear you can be ruthless. Anyhow, you don’t have to talk to Jabbit on my behalf. What I have to say, I’ll tell him myself and face to face.”

“That’s good,” Nahseyra said, sounding relieved. “Many of the words you use I’m not allowed to say.”


Another discussion took place on the other side of the podium, between Rhaseris and her father, King Aerathon of Danuba. It also was a quiet conversation but Anjatta and the Lords of Barthobar were close enough to listen.

“I heard you talking with King Dharos,” Aerathon mentioned. “What will you do now that your god is gone?”

“You may have heard something but I don’t think you understood what you heard,” Rhaseris replied. “My god hasn’t gone and lost himself in the woods. He is where he wants to be. My faith stayed with him and will stay with him, forever.”

“Not that long ago your faith belonged to the Alorian gods,” her father replied.

“You’re wrong. What you call faith was my obedience to you. I never had any faith in gods who only watched as their priestesses were murdered.”

“King Dharos told us the Yorak are coming and suggested an alliance of all kingdoms along the Ewu to defend against them. Of course, he implied that as prisoners of war the Lords of Barthobar and I don’t have the option to disagree. I still was surprised Dharos wanted us as allies. Why would he want us when he has an almighty god at his side to defeat the Yorak? Now that I know your god has left Katerra, I don’t have to wonder anymore. It seems to me your allies no longer share your faith in your god - if they ever did.”

“My answer is the same as before,” Rhaseris said. “You think you understand what you’ve heard but you don’t. My god doesn’t care about kings and kingdoms. It doesn’t matter to him whether you think of yourself as important and powerful. The crown on the head of a king means the same to him as the dirt on the face of a little boy. He will not fight the Yorak because a king or even an empress asks him for it but he will destroy the enemies of those he has chosen.”

“And you believe you are one of his chosen?” Aerathon asked.

Rhaseris looked her father in the eyes. “You should be able to find the answer yourself the next time you try to scratch your nose with a hand you no longer possess.”

King Aerathon’s eyes showed there was a lot he wanted to say in response but he kept his mouth shut.

“Excuse me, my Princess.” The legate of Barthobar turned to Anjatta. “I am Lord Sachson and if I’m not mistaken, you are Princess Anjatta var Dosha, the famous oracle from Ibanee, are you not?”

“I am Princess Anjatta var Dosha,” she confirmed hesitantly.

“Splendid!” Lord Sachson exclaimed but then he continued whispering. “I’ve already made the acquaintance of your stately brother, Prince Agon, your beautiful good sister, Irja, and, of course, of your charming niece, Queen Nahseyra. It was a pure delight, even though we met under most unfortunate circumstances. I’m certain it will be as enjoyable to get to know you, my Princess, as all the members of your lovely family.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.