The Black Rabbit - Cover

The Black Rabbit

Copyright© 2017 by Robberhands

Chapter 59

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 59 - The story takes place in a fantasy world, roughly comparable to the time and area in Europe and the Mediterranean at the beginning of the first millennium AD. It's about the journey of a very unusual young man; as unusual in his world, as he would have been in ours. It's about the people he met and the things he learned from them; as well as it's about what he taught them in return. But mainly, it's about your enjoyment, so don't take anything too seriously.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Anal Sex   First   Slow   Violence  

Evanis fiercely knocked on the back door of the Banyan Dream. A moment later, the peephole darkened and a deadbolt was retracted. Ghostras, the big bouncer, opened the door. There was a frown on his face as he looked at Evanis. Then, he crossed his arms over his broad chest and blocked the entrance.

“Ye have to come in through the front door,” he instructed.

“Did you bloody lose your mind, you fat, old...” Evanis started her reply, but Ghostras’ frown morphed into a grin and stopped her.

“Such a posh party of pretties needs to be seen coming into our house. That’s good for business,” he finished his welcome, moved out of the way and waved them inside. “By the way, did ye know yer eyes are--”

“Yes I know,” Evanis cut him off as she moved past him.

Evanis observed the scene. The kitchen of the Banyan Dream was filled with two dozen people. Shergon Valies, the cook, and two of her mother’s girls were preparing dinner. All others were seated at the large table and the sound of their lively conversations filled the air. Evanis’ gaze focused on Jabbit. He was sitting between her mother and Shinta. The Ibanee warrioress was excitedly talking with Kuwasi, seated across from her, whereas Inandrey was talking to Jabbit - less obviously excited but intimately close as she whispered in his ear.

“Climb off his lap, mom,” Evanis brusquely commanded.

All faces turned to the warrioress.

“Oh, hello, Eva,” Inandrey greeted. “That’s a very pretty armor you’re wearing. I see you brought Rhaseris and Anjatta with you and some new friends as well. How nice. You all look very lovely. Jabbit and I were just talking about his new business endeavors.”

“I know the handsy way you like to talk,” Evanis wryly replied while she walked up to the empty chair at the head of the table. “So keep your hands where I can see them.” She sat down and then regarded the two people at the table she didn’t know. “And who are you?”

“I’m Arosh Kar’Vaross,” the man introduced himself.

“And I’m Elsana Nar’Kir,” the woman added. “We both work for Lady Onessa. We’re following Lord Jabbit. We wanted to wait outside the Banyan Dream but he told us to come inside with him and then Lady Danjala invited us to dinner.”

Evanis looked at Inandrey and Jabbit. “How accommodating of you. Were you two planning to give them an after dinner show as well?”

Shinta laughed. “Dammit, Eva, with your glowing eyes you even look like a green-eyed demoness. I guess I was lucky you didn’t see me kissing him today.”

Evanis’ glower turned to Shinta. “Why did you kiss him?”

“Jabbit gave me a present. He wants me to become a pirate again and he’s going to return the Caspiora to me.”

“What?” Evanis balked. “You placed a little girl who adores you on the throne of Ibanee. The Ibanee navy is your ally. Then you made a deal with Katerra’s biggest traders to ship as much food and cargo to the city as possible. Now you want Shinta to become a pirate. Who is she supposed to plunder? Your Ibanee allies or your trading partners?”

Jabbit shrugged. “It’s true; I thought Shinta would like to be a pirate again. But my present is the Caspiora, her sunken ship, not to be a pirate. I won’t tell her who she has to plunder if she wants to be a pirate. I gave her a gift; we didn’t make a deal.”

“You rotten, cheating bastard!” Evanis cursed. “You bloody well know she’ll do whatever you want her to do!”

“You mean like you always do what I want you to do?” Jabbit asked, grinning at Evanis.

Kuwasi’s and Shinta’s hands on her shoulders, as well as a multitude of outcries of “Eva!”, forced the fuming demoness to sit back down.

“Calm down, Eva,” Shinta placated. “Although I don’t buy his act of innocence any more than you do, it doesn’t mean he wants to double-cross his allies. There are many ships sailing the seas and not all of them belong to Ibanee or to Jabbit’s trade partners. I’m even pretty sure of the main reason he wants me to become a pirate – he wants to decimate his competition.”

“I like pirates,” Jabbit confirmed.

“I just suggested Shinta should ask the little Queen and Sybelien for a Letter of Marque,” Kuwasi added. “That way she won’t have any trouble with the Ibanee war galleys patrolling the Garossa Sea and she could sell all her booty in Sanjaba or here in Katerra. Do you think Queen Nahseyra or Sybelien will deny her a Letter of Marque when Shinta tells them Jabbit likes pirates?”

“Alright, that sounds better,” Evanis grudgingly conceded.

“Come on, Eva,” Kuwasi prodded with a toothy grin. “I’m sure Shinta won’t mind occasional company on her privateering.”

“Any time,” Shinta confirmed, pairing Kuwasi’s grin. “To make you feel welcome, the Caspiora will fly a flag with a bunny skull on top of her mainmast.”

“Damn, that’s nasty,” praised Evanis, grinning too now.

Anjatta sighed. “And once again our benevolent Lord will stand in the background while others execute his ruthless plans.”

“No,” Rhaseris demurred. “Ruthlessness is a human trait. A god’s plans aren’t ruthless; they are incomprehensible to us.”

“Yes, First Priestess,” Anjatta bowed. “I’m sorry; please forgive me.”

“I serve my god, Anjatta,” Rhaseris stated. “And the same fathomless will of my god which underlies his plans also condones your insufferable behavior. So, it’s my duty to forgive you.”

“Thank you, First Priestess,” Anjatta meekly replied.

While his oracle was busy with bowing a little lower before his priestess, Jabbit was whispering in Inandrey’s ear, “Do you think Rhaseris is lecturing Anja or scolding me?”

Inandrey tittered. “Rhaseris is a woman; she can do more than one thing at a time.”

When the sound of female giggling upset the severity of Rhaseris’ lesson, she redirected her ire toward the reason for the disturbance.

“My Lord, let me introduce you to Murial Asar’Karien, priestess of Walena, the Guardian-Mother of the Eternal Wellspring,” Rhaseris presented. “Priestess Murial is taking care of many poor and needy children here in Katerra. I am planning to open an orphanage in your name which will lessen her burden. Murial refuses to surrender any children into my care, though, unless you, my Lord, can convince her the children will not suffer any harm, neither in body nor soul.”

“That isn’t necessary anymore,” Murial intervened. “I’ve seen and heard enough. I didn’t know him by the name he’s chosen, but I know who he is. Demons, pirates, and whores may worship your god but I never will.”

“I don’t worship bunny boy!” Evanis protested. “Say that again and I’ll return you to your eternal wellspring soup.”

Unperturbed by the demonic interruption, Murial continued, “I will never submit to your god, nor will I ever abandon a helpless child into the hands of his minions.”

Except for Evanis, who still was staring daggers at the Alorian priestess, everyone else in the kitchen was looking at Jabbit, awaiting his response.

“Good day, Murial,” he greeted. “I’m happy to make the acquaintance of a surviving priestess of the Alorian gods. I listened to what you said but I’m wondering; do you believe you are serving your goddess when you rescue the body and soul of a starving child from food and a home?”

“I believe in Walena and the Alorian gods,” Murial answered. “For more than half a century, I provided food and care so children did not have to give their souls to evil to save their lives. That’s the purpose I’ve dedicated my life and it’s how I serve my goddess.”

“How many children have starved or died of disease while you saved their souls from evil?” Jabbit asked. “How many more children will die in the months to come when you have nothing to provide but protection for their souls?”

“The murder of the Alorian priesthood will not prevent me from further providing for the children. I pay the food with donations I receive from merciful citizens, who also believe in the Alorian gods.”

“You mean the donations you get from whores like me,” Inandrey spat. “At least I can’t remember you ever turning down the gold that I and the other evil sinners from the Midnight Council gave to you.”

Murial mirrored Inandrey’s icy glare. “Is the Queen of Whores threatening me? Will she and the Midnight Council cease their donations for the children if I don’t surrender to her new god?”

“Soon that won’t even matter anymore,” Anjatta interfered. “When my Lord’s plans come to fruition, Rhaseris will be the only one in Katerra with the means to provide food for the children you’re trying to protect.”

“Thank you, Anja,” Rhaseris acknowledged. “I’m no Oracle but even I can see your prediction will most likely come true. However, I’d like to know if you learned something outside of your purview yet. Do you know the fastest way to save many of Katerra’s children from starvation?”

Anjatta lowered her gaze to the floor. “No. I don’t know, First Priestess.”

“But you want to save the children, right?”

“Yes, First Priestess.”

“Then I’ll help you,” Rhaseris said and walked up to the cook, who was still standing at the kitchen counter. “May I borrow your knife, please?” She asked.

Shergon Valies face showed some surprise but he handed her his knife.

Rhaseris returned to Anjatta. “Here, take the knife and stab Murial until she’s dead or at least stops spouting nonsense.”

“Does she really have to stab her?” Isabetta asked. “Murial was always nice to me. I don’t want her to die.”

Rhaseris turned and faced Isabetta. “What does a priestess do when she wants something?”

“Ouhm... , “ the girl pondered, “ ... she prays to her god?”

“Very good, Isabetta,” Rhaseris praised. “Since our god is sitting at the kitchen table, you don’t even have to pray, you just can ask him.”

Isabetta dashed to Jabbit’s side. “I want Murial to stay alive! Please, God Jabbit,” she asked with a brilliant smile on her face.

“Will I get more flowers from you if Murial stays alive?” Jabbit counter-questioned.

“I’ll always bring you flowers,” Isabetta answered with a blush.

“Then Murial will stay alive for a very long time,” Jabbit decided.

“Thank you, my Lord,” Isabetta said and curtsied, then she scurried, returning to Rhaseris.

“Did you learn something, Anja?” Rhaseris asked.

“Yes, First Priestess,” Anjatta replied, lifted her gaze and looked Rhaseris into the eyes. “I learned I am too proud. Maybe I’m even as proud as you.”

Rhaseris held Anjatta’s gaze and they stared at each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.