The Black Rabbit - Cover

The Black Rabbit

Copyright© 2017 by Robberhands

Chapter 57

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 57 - The story takes place in a fantasy world, roughly comparable to the time and area in Europe and the Mediterranean at the beginning of the first millennium AD. It's about the journey of a very unusual young man; as unusual in his world, as he would have been in ours. It's about the people he met and the things he learned from them; as well as it's about what he taught them in return. But mainly, it's about your enjoyment, so don't take anything too seriously.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Magic   NonConsensual   High Fantasy   Anal Sex   First   Slow   Violence  

“You know why I want to talk to you,” Evanis alleged. “So spit it out - what did you do with my mother? Tell me or I’ll make you answer me. Believe me; you’ll quickly realize the priesthood inquisitors were mere amateurs in comparison.”

Jabbit averted his gaze from the green-eyed demoness in front of him and looked around the room. The sun had set and the light in the chamber came from the open fireplace and two wall-mounted candleholders. The room’s chandelier wasn’t lit so the lighting of the room was rather dim. There was some furniture; a cabinet, a desk, a seating group with a settee, two upholstered chairs, and a low table. A large window was set in the chamber’s one outer wall and two more doors probably led into two adjoining rooms.

“You’re positioned in the middle of the room,” Jabbit observed, “and I’m unfettered and standing by the door to the corridor, the easiest escape route. That doesn’t look very professional to me.”

“I’m so going to kill you one day,” Evanis cursed as she watched him stroll past her toward the window. “Now tell me what you did with my mother.”

“Why do you want to talk about your mother?” He asked “I’m thinking about you. You have such beautiful green eyes and your gaze is even more intense when you’re angry. But that’s hard to see in this low light. Your eyes should glow when you’re excited.”

“Do you think some bloody compliment about my eyes will make me forget you fucked my mother?”

Jabbit turned around and looked at Evanis.

“It’s not only your eyes, everything about you is beautiful; body, mind, and soul. Even the callused skin on your fingers is beautiful.”

“You idiot, my callused fingers aren’t beautiful. I hate the calluses on my fingers but I’m a warrioress, not a pampered princess.”

He stepped in front of Evanis and took her hand.

“But you’re not just a warrioress anymore. You’re Ani’Mussai - and my demoness should feel as pampered as any princess.”

He kissed each of her fingertips and the calluses were gone.

“Don’t believe I don’t know what you’re doing,” Evanis said as she watched him kiss the fingertips of her other hand as well. “You’re trying to distract me because you hope I will forget what you did with my mom.”

“No. I’m trying to seduce you and you’re the only one who’s thinking of your mom,” Jabbit answered and then he kissed her.

Evanis first returned the kiss but then she bit his lip - hard.

“As you said, bunny boy,” she said and licked his blood from her lips. “I’m a demoness, not some prissy maiden with a crush on you. To seduce me, you’ll need more than a few corny compliments and a manicure.”

Jabbit licked his lip as well - closing the bloody cut in it - and looked at her anew.

“Well then,” he said, “to answer your question; I didn’t fuck your mom. However, if I want to fuck her, I will - and if I want to fuck you, I will do so as well.”

“Oh really?” She asked, and her glowing green eyes enlightened the space between them. “You bloody bastard, you messed with my eyes!” She screamed and her eyes shone even brighter.

Evanis’ punch came blindingly fast but Jabbit dodged it and grabbed her boiled-leather cuirass. A sharp pull and her armor tore apart. He ripped the pieces off her body and threw them over his shoulder. Evanis looked down her body. The top half of her purple tunic was torn as well, its tatters now uselessly hanging from her belt. For a moment, she stared at her bared breasts and then slowly raised her head and looked into Jabbit’s eyes.

“You like my tits?” She asked, her heavy breathing setting said tits in motion.

“I told you, everything about you is beautiful.”

“More corny compliments or will you rip the rest of my clothes, too?”

He grabbed her belt and pulled her towards him. The belt tore and the air was driven from her lungs as their bodies crashed into each other.

“That’s much better,” she gasped, then jumped and flung her thighs around his waist. “Now fuck me.”

Jabbit slapped her ass. “You don’t give me orders, Ani’Mussai.”

“Of course not, my Lord,” she purred in his ear. “As long as you do what I want you to do,” she finished the sentence, nibbling at his earlobe.

Sometime later, Evanis lay on her belly in a bed in one of the adjoining rooms. Jabbit crouched above her, his cock ensconced between the taut buns of her magnificent posterior.

“Did my mom let you do that to her as well?” She hissed, flexing her glutes.

“How often do I have to repeat that I didn’t fuck your mom?” Jabbit asked, annoyed.

“You’re a liar and a cheater. I don’t believe--,” Evanis’ counter-argument was cut short as he penetrated her.

“Do you know the one thing, you, your sister, and your mom all have in common?”

Evanis didn’t answer his question. Her eyes rolled back inside her head and she moaned in wanton pleasure as he pushed his cock deeper into her ass.


“Do you think the boss is really all right with us as a couple?” Sybelien asked as they descended the road from the Golden Pile.

“You heard him,” Anseyla answered. “He knows he owns our asses so why would he care?”

“Because he isn’t one of your former customers, Ansa,” Sybelien huffed. “And you know that damn well. So don’t make it sound like he is.”

“I’m sorry,” Anseyla apologized. “Yes, I know he’s not a customer and sometimes it scares me that he isn’t. It scares me he can do everything he wants and I never know what it is that he wants. I don’t know what he wants from me, from you, or from Eva, and now even from my mother.”

“The way you just kissed him goodbye didn’t look like you’re scared of him.”

“I may not understand what he wants but I know what you want, Sybil. I know you need him and not only to get your revenge. You need him because there is no one else in this world who could have made your nightmares go away. You need him to feel safe.”

Sybelien sighed. “Maybe I asked the wrong person. Are you sure you’re not jealous anymore because I want to become his priestess?”

“When I pledged my life to Jabbit all I asked him was to protect my friends and family,” Anseyla answered. “He did much more than that. She hides it well but I know Eva is happier than any time before in her life. You’re healed, no longer haunted by your nightmares, and soon you’ll ascend your rightful place on the Alorian throne. Although it’s a bit disturbing, even my mom wears a silly grin on her face since her late night discussion with Jabbit. For the black pearl he presented me, he could have bought me for a year but he never treated me like a whore. He treats me the same as any of the princesses in his company,” she paused and smiled at Sybelien. “No, sweetie, I’m not jealous anymore. The same as you, I want him to stay at our side and to protect us forever.”

Sybelien shook her head. “First you tell me he scares you and then you tell me you’re grateful for all the Boss did for us and you want him to stay with us forever. You’re weird, you know that?”

Anseyla shrugged. “I can feel loved and safe in the arms of a man who scares me. Besides, I’m a girly girl and we all lust for the bad boys. Don’t we, honey bunny?”

Sybelien first blushed and then groaned when she felt the heat in her cheeks.

“Aww, you’re so cute,” Anseyla cooed. “I bet you get all jittery when you think of the night you’ll become a priestess.”

“Don’t tease me, Ansa,” Sybelien whined. “I’m nervous enough as it is. I am scared!”

“You mean to tell me you didn’t enjoy watching all the previews you so diligently and keenly investigated?” Anseyla asked with mock surprise.

“Ansa, please,” Sybelien pleaded. “Watching someone else ... doing something, isn’t the same as doing it myself.”

“I’ve offered so many times to prepare you for that night, but you, my imperial chastity, you’ve always declined - quite rudely at times I might add. So you can’t expect much sympathy from me,” Anseyla sternly assessed, but miserably failed in suppressing her giggles.

“Don’t even talk about preparing,” Sybelien bemoaned. “I’ve seen what that means to Anjatta. I’ll run away screaming if he so much as looks at my butt.”

“Yeah, there is that,” Anseyla thoughtfully conceded. “I guess we have to thank Eva for Jabbit’s adoration of the female derrière. Gods, her ass is marvelous. Even I start drooling when I see her iron buttocks moving beneath her short, tight tunics - and I’m her sister.”

Sybelien looked at Anseyla with a frown.

“What?” Anseyla asked.

“You make it sound like your sister is responsible for Jabbit’s depravity,” Sybelien remarked.

“Well, I wouldn’t call it depravity but--,” Anseyla started.

“Exactly - you wouldn’t!” Sybelien interrupted her. “You’re not any better than Eva; you actually behave worse!”

“Ohh, do I?” Anseyla asked. “Well, you should know, of course; after all, you’re the one who’s spying on all of us.”

In response to her girlfriend’s remark, the reddening of Sybelien’s cheeks reached its deepest hue.

Anseyla embraced her tightly. “I’m sorry, I really shouldn’t tease you,” she whispered in Sybelien’s ear. “I know you’re a bit afraid and also mighty curious. We all were at some point, sweetie. You don’t have to worry, though. You know he loves you and would never hurt you.”

“He doesn’t love me,” Sybelien whispered in return. “Before he healed me, I reminded him of his Neesa. She’s who he had loved. But she was a little girl and I don’t look like a little girl anymore.”

“I’m sure he loved Neesa but it’s easy to love a little girl and I know she isn’t the only one he loves. For instance, I’m absolutely certain he loves Eva, otherwise, he’d never put up with her crap,” she stated with conviction and a grin. “We all are able to love more than one person. I see how he looks at you, Sybil ... and I see how you look at him. I know he loves you and I know you love him, too.”

“And who do you love, Ansa?”

“I love my mom and my sister. I’m in love with a shy, busty blonde vixen, who’s soon to become a priestess and the Empress of Aloria. And I’m in lust with an evil god, who drags everyone he likes down into the depth of his depravity, where he protects all the people I love.”

Sybelien’s bright smile was an expression of her relief. “So you think I don’t have to worry about you, about him, about me, and about the night I’ll become his priestess?”

“Baby girl, I can tell you from experience that worrying won’t change anything. He’ll do what he wants to do with you ... and you have a really cute butt.”

Sybelien screeched and wrestled herself free of the joyously laughing Anseyla’s embrace.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.