Charlotte; A Candy Striper - Cover

Charlotte; A Candy Striper

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 3

The spanking had actually stopped. However, her butt was burning like fried meat. She was glad robin was through. Doctor Robin even heard Charlotte, a sigh in relief.

“You must be joking if you think your spanking is over young lady.”

Charlotte, a flip of her long blonde hair around her ears with a look of indignation as she looked back into the stern face of Robin.

“Pull your panties down, so my lifestyle coaching can continue to make an impression on your butt in a most memorable way!”

Charlotte, a look, crestfallen, but reached back and pulled her robin egg blue panties of her cardinal red bottom. As her panties reached the hollow of the back of her knees, she felt a very welcoming cool breeze on her scorched bottom.

Charlotte, a look at Robin. She couldn’t take more. Her butt was already on fire and now with her panties down. But as she looked in Robin’s face, it was clear that she wanted to do her job right and that the spanking was not over yet. She felt how warm her butt was, she could image how red it was, but it was getting worse and by now she fully knew that she deserved it. She never would admit it to Robin, but she knew it.

Robin didn’t notice the damply in her panties. This situation was embarrassing enough.

Lady doc’s patient was about to find out just like when was a girl of ten, once again what a bare bottom blistering spanking felt like especially after not being spanked in over a decade.

Robin emphatically spoke to a very concerned college coed trapped in the stuck elevator.

“Charlotte, a witty remark expected from the blonde. You have any smart ass sass about my coaching now young lady?”

This was becoming scary for Charlotte with this woman who claimed to be coaching her.

“Very well, now that your panties are down, it is time to correct your faults,” Robin shared with her friend.

Now that her panties were down it Robin determined evilly there was some unblemished white ass cheek to spank. That was sure to erupt in a fart and alto voice of pain.

Robin raised her hand and brought her hand down hard across the firm globes of the twenty three old women’s ass.

SPANK! This was by far the most painful spank and it showed. Charlotte, a howl in pain as the un-spanked flesh turned a bright red from the heavy handed way that last spank had been administered. Charlotte, a fart was heard and filled the air. Instantly she let go of the bar and leaped up clutching her burning ass with both hands, not caring she was showing her blonde eye to her doctor. The cool breeze was welcome and she let out another sign of relief. She enjoyed this short moment before bending over again, waiting for the next swat and hoping that Robin didn’t notice the dampness in her panties. This situation was embarrassing enough.

Charlotte, a never felt that pain inside her bottom like this. Where did this woman get a rectal thermometer? She was already spanking her for quite a time and now this.

She had to rub her bottom; it was burning now, every single part of it. The doc had masterfully covered every spot, and her seat-spot. Charlotte, a feeling that Robin Shepherd wasn’t finished yet. And, that was bad for her and her mouthwatering bottom.

As she tried to decrease the pain, she totally forgot that she was showing her doctor everything below.

Her butt was feeling like he was on fire now. But Robin didn’t stop.

She whimpered and couldn’t hold the tears back any longer. And she was still wearing her panties, hoping, that she could keep them up.

“Please Robin I will be a good girl, I learned my lesson Ahhh” where did that come from? Charlotte, a wonder.

She felt like a little girl again, that was being punished by her mom. However, she also felt relieved that somebody had taken took action and taught her that when you are not acting like an adult you’re not treated like one. However, the pain was getting worse and she tried again to save her butt from the spanks. As she was brought back into the ordered position she saw, that there was no way out of this. She was the one with the panties down, bending over in an elevator.

In the back of her mind Charlotte, a known commodity knew that she deserved this spanking, but a big part of her still didn´t want to believe this. Maybe when she looked back at her candy striper days, she would remember this fondly, but not now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.