Charlotte; A Candy Striper - Cover

Charlotte; A Candy Striper

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The young, blonde, Charlotte, a pretty blonde was wearing the brand spanking new pink striped above the knee dress worn by all the candy stripers in the hospital. However, Charlotte, a washed it in hot water and it had shrunk prominently now showing her visible panty line. Doctor R. Robin Shepherd, the ‘R’ stood for Robin. She told Charlotte a call to her as the newest member of the hospital staff, Robin. The pretty blond with long hair, now twenty-three became the hospital’s newest candy striper.

Charlotte, a look at Robin: “Does that mean, what I think it means. Only my mom spanks me, and you are my doctor, you can’t spank me, even if you call it coaching! No, please, you’re a nice lady, don’t.”

Robin smiled and grabbed a stunned Charlotte arm, opened the door and the next thing Charlotte knew they were walking side by side as the doctor escorted the Pharmacy bottom Student through corridor after corridor and no one was stopping her. Why is no one stopping her? She just passed her fellow doctor Meredith with her long blonde hair and she acknowledged and smiled like a Cheshire cat at Robin.

The worst thing was, she smiled and held her bottom like it was a secret joke between the two medical professionals. This was getting really uncomfortable for her.

Charlotte, a blonde, didn’t know where they were going. She tried to free her arm from the grip, but that only bought her a stern look from Robin who squeezed her arm harder.

“Where are we going?” Charlotte asked for another time really concerned now. Hoping she would get an answer this time. She got the feeling, that the spanking wasn’t a bluff at all.

But this couldn’t happen and what had happened between Meredith and Robin. What was there secret? But for now she had to concentrate on herself and hope that would reach their goal eventually. Elevator Spanking

“Boing” the elevator bell sounded and Charlotte found herself escorted into a very empty elevator.

Charlotte a relieved girl, she would be able to use her botty that looked so good in her jean dress to distract the pretty brunette doctor.

The elevator doors closed and the started its upward climb. “Your goose is cooked now missy.” Robin said with a sly smile stopping the elevator in between floors with a jolt.

“I want you to follow my instructions to the letter is that understood young lady?”

“I want you to step back two steps from the rail and pull your jeans down and bend over at the waist.”

Little did dear Charlotte, a little naive realize that Meredith had sweet talked the security guard to put the elevator offline for Robin’s spanking, so she was actually trapped in the elevator with the strict pretty doctor, that looked like Kate Walsh.

There was one caveat Meredith would be watching a splice cam live while the main security cam showed a loop of an empty elevator.

“Clever, right girl, right out of Mission Impossible, hmm Charlotte.” A Dr. Robin said.

Charlotte, a nice girl, didn’t know what to think now. This couldn’t be really happing. But the tone in Robin’s voice left no room for discussion. So, she decided to obey and did as she was told to. Was she really getting a spanking in a hospital elevator? Maybe she could stop it...

She couldn’t make it worse now, could she? “Isn’t there another way? I have not been spanked for years. I will act responsible from now on. Including having reasonable study hours and eating more healthy food.” The blonde candy striper could see that Robin wasn’t going to change her mind. In Dr. Robin’s mind Charlotte, a payback for her bad habits and must pull up her candy striper dress, lower her own panties and bend over the elevator rail for what was sure to be an unpleasant time. While Charlotte hoped that she didn’t get it on the bare butt, inside she knew better already and now to find out Meredith would be watching her getting spanked as well was embarrassing. Charlotte, a sense to obey pulled up her short pink striped dress as the doctor ordered. There was the lovely Charlotte, a exposing of flesh. Her skin tight Carolina Blue panty clad bottom which gave off a shine in the light in the lit elevator. Robin was mesmerized not in the least bashful about spanking the taunt panties clung to the muscles of her lower fleshy bottom cheeks bent over in front of her. “Bend Over more my sweetie, really stick that butt up for me properly, so I can get at it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.