Charlotte; A Candy Striper - Cover

Charlotte; A Candy Striper

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 1

College coeds have a tendency to think they are invincible, but if they abuse their sleep cycles and bodies, the results of sleep fatigue and immune shut down are not at all unexpected. Especially not to the hospital staff of Seattle Grace Mercy Hospital Grey’s and one very dedicated doctor, Doctor Shepherd who firmly believes females who don’t take care of themselves and abuse their bodies no matter how pretty the package they are wrapped in need a physical lesson to learn self-discipline!

Charlotte, a nice girl and her study habits and accompanying procrastination were exactly the young woman’s health occurrence that she was damn sick of seeing and was determined to change one behind at a time. She reasoned her poor study habits and procrastination on her major history paper was justified. Then there were the chapter after chapter of boring Social Sciences, Geography.

Charlotte, a smart girl was supposed to read and do the questions, but instead she forced the reading into blocks of time in the middle of the night and shabbily not living up to her potential answered the essay questions. Her pajama pant clad butt squirmed in her chair remembering the consequences of such unsatisfactory work effort at the hands of her mother and her wooden spoon!

When things get bad enough and poor study habits and all-time study sessions become the norm, it is inevitable the body is going to take a beating. While the blonde haired twenty-three-year-old could not have known it as she put on a pair of navy cotton brief panties and pulled them up over her bottom noticing in the mirror part of her lower round butt cheeks were hanging out of the bottom of the panties. Then she put on a short jean skirt especially tight in the seat showing off her panty clad butt through the denim fabric snugly across her bottom. The college coed took a taxi to Seattle Grace Mercy Hospital and was told she would be seen by Dr. Shepherd Montgomery. Charlotte was confident there was a pill she could give her to make her feel better and take her out of this funk of Chronic Fatigue.

The taxicab arrived at the multi-story hospital and Charlotte could see the sphere of the Space Needle, which was the most recognizable sight of the Seattle skyline. Soon inside and checked in to an emergency room. Charlotte lay down on the bed feeling very tired and closed her eyes until the doctor arrived.

Doctor Shepherd Shepherd entered the room with a flick of her long blonde hair to around her shoulders and shut the door. Charlotte explained her symptom and non-ability to sleep even in the day. Dr. Shepherd did the routine checks and began to quiz Charlotte a bout her pharmacy bottom and school study habits. Shepherd continued to make her diagnosis, but she was pretty sure it was just like the dozens of college young ladies she had seen before who acted like children instead of adults when it came to their health. Chronic fatigue brought on by all night study sessions and actually forcing their bodies to sleep during the day, throwing off their designed and need rim sleep.

Shepherd looked into the deer in the headlight eyes of Charlotte and decided enough was enough. Charlotte was not out partying all night; she was just a procrastinating student. It was time for Charlotte to get a dose some needed medicine.

“I want you to get up and go to the bottom of the bed, pull your skirt up around your waist and pull your panties down so your bare bottom is bending over for me.

“I will be right back with your dose of medicine I have determined necessary for your present condition.”

Charlotte, a surprised girl, sat up and got off the bed. Reluctantly she moved down to the end of the bed, but stopped at pulling up her jean skirt and panties.

Dr. Shepherd walked up behind her and gave her a firm “spank” on her mouthwatering bottom.

“Young lady when a doctor gives you an order you obey.

Charlotte, a massaged her bottom to sooth the sudden unexpected sting from the reprimanding spank.

Charlotte, a reluctant girl pulls down her blue jean off her bottom followed by her shiny nylon brief size panties. Bare white arch was soon reluctantly up in the air as Charlotte followed doctor’s orders. “That’s better now I hope you will mind like you just did. I will be back to deliver your medicine.” Shepherd said with a smile as she looked at her female patient.

Patient’s POV:

Why do I have to bare my butt? She could just give me the injection in the arm. Charlotte thought before the firm spank from Shepherd. Who would have thought that she can be that strong and firm? Charlotte wasn’t so sure any more about her medicine would be an injection or a pill. But this woman couldn’t spank her, could she?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.