Walking - Cover

Walking

Copyright© 2017 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Walking is a recommended form of exercise that provides many benefits.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

The one night with Mandy and the dalliances he had with Lisa were enough to keep him sexually satisfied. Pat thought however that something was missing and he couldn’t put his finger on what it was. After thirty two years of marriage he had become use to living with a woman and there was more than sex involved in being married.

Pat did send Jill some emails and occasionally did Skype with her but she for some reason was not a fan of doing Skype. He didn’t know why she was not a fan nor would she explain why she didn’t like doing it. It turned out talking to her on the phone was her preferred method of communicating.

Jill had been in Seattle for two months. The phone calls he had with her most of the times ended with her telling him she missed him and this was a nice place to visit. He finally agreed with her and said he was coming out there this Friday.

He was given the news that she would only be able to spend the weekend with him has the nanny was having some family medical problems and wasn’t available to work. Jill was doing the babysitting full time during the weekdays and her daughter-in-law Julie would do it on the weekends. Even with hearing this news he said he still would be coming out there.

She volunteered to pick him but said he wanted to do some sightseeing and would rent a car. Jill emailed him the address of where her son’s family lived and looking on the internet he booked a room at a Hampton Inn that was five minutes away.

Jill didn’t offer for him to stay with her and they both knew why. Hearing the grandkids say, “Grandma has a boyfriend who sleeps in her room” was obviously something to avoid.

Getting through airport security was a pain in the butt. There were four lanes but only one was operating which meant for a long line and a long wait. The flight itself to Seattle was smooth and uneventful. Pat listened to an audiobook which helped pass the time. Renting the car was a no hassle transaction.

Pat had brought his GPS which meant finding the house not a problem.

He pressed the doorbell button which resulted in a smiling Jill opening the door and jumping into his arms.

“I am so glad you came. I truly do miss you and was happy when you said you were coming. How was the flight?”

“It was fine as it was smooth and no problems.”

Pat walked into the house and was immediately greeted by two young children, a boy and a girl. They were in the three to four age categories. Jill introduced him to Theresa or Terrie and Timothy or Tim to him. They shook his hand and Pat could see some wariness in their faces in doing this.

Jill had Pat sit in the TV room where he talked to the kids as Jill went to get him something to drink.

Pat had some fun in doing this talking which reminded him of the good times in the past with his daughter. He sipped on his soda listening to Jill who said when Julie came home they would have dinner here and after that Jill was free to go with Pat for the weekend. Pat could see that Jill was in her element being with her grandchildren and enjoyed what she was doing.

Julie did come home from work and after some introductions they had dinner. She was a good looking woman and a confident person who seemed to be very satisfied in life working as a surgical nurse. She did say she missed and worried about her husband. There was some talk about Julie’s day today. Julie said there was nothing out of the ordinary occurring in the three open heart surgeries that were done today. It was getting to be an ordinary routine surgical procedure.

After dinner Jill said her good-byes and taking a small suitcase left the house saying she would be back late Sunday. Pat could see Julie knew what Jill was going to be doing with Pat which she understood and had no objection. Maybe she envied Jill a little in being able to be doing this.

With traffic thinning out Jill suggest that they just drive around the area and she would point out places of interest. They could come back tomorrow and visit these attractions. When she pointed out a nice watering hole for adults that gave a scenic view Pat pulled into the parking lot and said they should have a drink.

The conversation they had centered on what the other was doing since the time Jill had left for Seattle. Jill hadn’t done much except care for her grandchildren which she said was a full time job.

Pat told her about his once a week bodyguard assignments and who some of the people were. While he did mention Mandy he left out what happened after dinner. After finishing a second drink they thought it was time to head back to the Hampton Inn.

They both knew what would be happening back at the Inn and it did happen. They were all over each other trying to make up for lost time. He gave her head and then he mounted her and tried to drive his shaft as deeply as he could into her before he came. They rested and after a while Jill gave him head and when he was sufficiently erect she mounted him and tried to get him as deeply as he could go into her. She had an orgasm before she felt his warm discharge into her.

There was some cuddling and talk before they agreed it was time to go to sleep.

In the morning they were at it again. Making love with Jill was very enjoyable to say the least. To him it was a joy to be with her and it all wasn’t just because of the love making they did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.