Walking
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Walking is a recommended form of exercise that provides many benefits.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

Looking at his watch Patrick (Pat) Miller saw he had been walking for fifty five minutes and while it was a little short of his one hour goal it was long enough as far as he was concerned. He had started walking about three months ago in order to get some form of exercise. He noticed that he was starting to put some weight on his six foot two inch frame and thought that walking would help control this weight gain. He found that it did as to putting anymore more weight on but so far it hadn’t done anything to reduce the weight he had gained.

He had opted for walking over using the exercise machines as that form of exercising just didn’t appeal to him. In order to alleviate the boringness of walking he had downloaded some audiobooks from the library on to his computer and then transferred the stories to his Sony Walkman which helped pass the time as he walked with him listening to the stories. He did admire the narrators of the stories as they were good and never hesitated or made mistakes. If they ever did they probably had to do a retake. The stories by the more popular authors about spies, courtroom drama or political intrigue were his favorites.

Because of the rainy weather today he couldn’t walk outside in his sub-division and the sport complex in his town or village as it liked to be called was in the wrong direction from the Costco store where he needed to go to do some shopping. His remaining option was to walk in the large enclosed shopping mall which was close to Costco before the stores in the mall opened. Looking again at his watch he saw he still had some time before Costco opened which caused him to walk into the food court at the mall.

He placed his order for a cup of coffee and glanced at the tables in this large food court. Very few of the tables were occupied. Taking his coffee he noticed a table on which it looked a newspaper had been placed. Next to this table was an adjacent table at which a single lady was sitting. It looked like she was drinking coffee and reading the paper which seemed like a good idea to him.

Walking up to the table he said to the lady as he pointed to the table that had the newspaper on it, “Your paper?”

“No, someone must have left it there.”

Sitting down and picking up the paper he said, “I need to kill a little time before the stores open.”

He could see by the expression on her face that she was a little annoyed that he was trying to have a conversation with her but she quickly said, “Me too” and continued to look at her paper.

The look he had at this woman told him that she was fairly attractive and must have also had been doing some walking herself by the tight light blue workout outfit she as wearing. She appeared to be younger than his fifty eight years of age and had short raven black colored hair. Her body was a little bit of a mystery to him because of the way she sat with the paper in front of her.

Pat glanced at the sports section of the paper for a few minutes and raising his cup to his lips said, “The radar indicated the rain should be over by eleven.”

He could see she was becoming a little annoyed with him conversing with her but she said, “Does your wife know your aren’t wearing your wedding ring?”

She must have noticed the white ring on his finger and falsely assumed he had taken the ring off in order to hit on her. The look on her face now was one of smugness in that she thought she knew why he took it off and she and had caught him doing that.

He responded. “No, I don’t think she does.”

There now was more of a smugness look along with smile on her face as she heard him say that but that look changed when he said, “She passed away about six months ago.”

His remark now caused the expression on her face to be one of confusion. “Oh I am so sorry, I thought... , never mind what I thought. Please accept my condolences on your loss.”

“The pancreatic cancer was discovered late and she passed away three weeks after it was. We were married for thirty two years.”

“Again I am sorry what I said about your wife not knowing you were wearing your wedding ring because of the white band I saw on your finger. I thought you may have taken it off and were hitting on me.”

Looking at her straight in her eyes Pat said without thinking about it, “You were only half wrong.”

She paused for a few seconds to digest his remark and then she started laughing. He joined her and laughed along with her. She had a very nice laugh.

When the laughing stopped Pat said, “Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Pat Miller, I am a widower as you already know and am a retired police officer. I really wasn’t hitting on you but you are an attractive lady and I assume that happens a lot.”

“It does happen but not as much as you think. My name is Jillian Kirby but my friends call me Jill. I am divorced and have been for almost eleven years. I am not really retired since I do work two days a week, a little more during vacation season as a lab technician.”

Taking a sip of his coffee Pat said, “I don’t mean to pry but are you presently seeing someone?”

She seemed to be taken back a little at his question but said, “No, why are you asking?”

“Again, I don’t want t to sound like I am hitting on you but if you aren’t seeing anyone I would like to take you out. I can handle the days being single as there are things to do but the evenings are lonely and conversing with an attractive intelligent lady would be a welcome change. If going out with me since we just met presents a problem don’t be afraid to say no and I will understand.”

Pat could see Jill was thinking about what he said. She responded saying, “Well, since you are a retired police officer I will feel safe if I go out with you. Yes I will go out with you and where would you like to go?”

“Dinner as a minimum which will be a nice change from my home cooking and eating carry out. For the rest of it I don’t know. I see where you were reading the entertainment section of the paper. Is there anything interesting that you noticed to do or see in the paper?”

“I did see where there is a singing group giving a performance this Saturday at the college’s auditorium who are said to be an up and coming group.”

“Sounds like it would be interesting to see them perform. Let me call for tickets and we can go out to dinner before the show.”

Contact information was exchanged and a time agreed to when Pat would call for Jill. She rose and extended her hand to Pat. She said she needed to be going as the stores had opened. He shook her warm and soft hand and said he would see her Saturday. In watching her walk away in that tight workout outfit she was wearing gave him the thought that she had a nice ass.

Pat left the mall to do his shopping and was a little excited. This was the first date he was going on since his wife passed away. He couldn’t help and think about it and wonder how it would turn out. He knew the sexual revolution had long passed and he had heard and read stories about the change it had made in women. If something more than dinner would happen between him and Jill he didn’t know but he hoped that it would.

This date he was going on was constantly on his mind. Saturday couldn’t come fast enough for him but it eventually did.

Pressing the doorbell button to Jill’s condo made Pat feel quite nervous. He hoped it would be a nice evening. Pat opened her door and in seeing her he thought it was a good start to way to start the evening. She was wearing what would be called a basic black dress which complemented her black hair. The dress had a square neckline and ended two inches above her knees. Her makeup made her look younger than she was. She really was an attractive lady.

“You look very nice.”

“Thank you.”

Walking into her condo Pat said, “I must admit that I am a little nervous about tonight. This is the first date I have been on since my wife passed.”

“I promise you I won’t bite so you don’t need to be nervous. This isn’t my first date since I have been divorced but there haven’t been many dates. I have been asked a few times but there were various reasons why I turned most of the requests down.”

“I feel honored that you are going out with me.”

“You should be.”

Pausing for a minute to digest her remark he started laughing and she joined in the laughter.

“You almost had me there.”

“Let’s just go and have a good time.”

As it turned out they did have a good time. Over dinner they asked questions of each other in an effort to get to know the other better. Jill had two sons, one who lived in the area and one who lived in Seattle. Both were married and they gave her three grandchildren. Pat told her he had one daughter who was married but live a three hour drive away in Indiana. He said he had two grandchildren. Other areas of mutual interest were also discussed.

A highlight of the conversation was when Jill asked, “You said you were a retired police officer, are you packing heat tonight?”

Laughing Pat said. “You have been watching too much television but to answer your question yes I am. The city encourages us retirees to do that as you never know what can happen and how we can help. Consider me to be your bodyguard tonight and if I may say so it is a very nice body.”

His remark caused Jill to blush and Pat in seeing this caused him to chuckle.

The singing group was good but Pat wasn’t sure how far they would go in the entertainment business. Maybe if they had a hit song it would propel their career but he didn’t hear anything in the songs that they sung that in his opinion would do that.

In parking his car at Jill’s condo she thanked him for a nice evening. He was hoping for an invite to come into her condo but that didn’t come. She gave him a kiss on his cheek and said she would like to do something like this again and he should call her. Watching her walk to her condo entrance he again thought she had a nice ass and thought that maybe she was shaking it a little for his benefit.

In the days that followed Pat’s thoughts would drift back to Jill. She had a nice personality, was intelligent and exhibited a classiness that attracted him. He wondered what kind of a lover she would be and conclude it would be very interesting to find out the answer to that question.

On Wednesday Pat phoned Jill and to him she seemed happy that he did. There was some minor chit chat before Pat asked her if she wanted to go out to dinner Saturday. She did want to go out and they agreed on a time he would call for her. He thought this was a short phone call but in looking at his watch he noted that the call lasted over an hour.

During the days Pat had some activities that kept him busy. Golf, shopping, cooking and other household chores made the time go by. He often wondered about Jill and if the coming date would end any different. He hoped it would but even if it didn’t just being in her company was a treat.

Saturday’s date with Jill started out good. She was wearing a dark red dress that had a V neckline which gave a tantalizing view of two nice breasts. She was somewhat friendly as she took his arm at every opportunity. The dinner was nice and the two adult beverages they both had gave them a little buzz.

The biggest surprise of the evening as far as Pat was concerned was when they came back to Jill’s condo and she asked him if he want to come in for coffee. He said he did.

True to her word Jill made the coffee while Pat sat on the couch waiting for it. Jill joined him once the coffee was made and sipped on a cup as did Pat.

Putting down her cup Jill said, “I don’t mean to be presumptuous but when I asked you if you wanted to come in for coffee I suspect you thought there was more than coffee involved in that invitation.”

After pausing for a few seconds he said, “Being honest with you, I was hoping there was but the coffee is very good.”

“Let me now be honest with you and say that there was more than coffee involved when I invited you to come in. Will you please kiss me and make love to me. It has been very long since I have made love with a man.”

This was not the time to have any further discussions thought Pat has he put his cup down and opened his arms to her which she quickly came in to. He kissed her and found that she had soft lips and a very active tongue. His arms were around her and they told him she had a nicely toned firm body. He was content to kiss her and she seemed to be of an equal mind.

Pat didn’t think by what she said that any limits had been imposed on him but just to make sure he reached up and cupped a breast. She didn’t say anything and may in fact have pushed her breast against his hand. He thought he could feel a stiff nipple pressing on his palm.

The kissing continued but his hand dropped to her knee and slowly continued up her leg till he reached her most private part. The heat emanating from it was evident and he thought her panties were damp.

Jill ended the kiss and said, “We aren’t kids any more. Let’s go to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable.” She rose and took and took his hand as they walked to the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom she turned her back to Pat and asked him to pull down the zipper on her dress. He did and after doing that reached up and unhooked her bra. She caught the dress and bra as they were falling from her shoulders and stepped out of the dress tossing both articles to a chair.

Turning back to facing Pat she placed her hands on the side of her hips by the tops of her panties and said, “Do you want to do them or do you want me to?”

There was no response from him. He simply walked up to her and after giving her a long kiss dropped to his knees and at the same time pulled her panties down her legs. He was at eye level with her vagina. He saw that she did have pubic hair but it was a small amount which was nicely trimmed on the sides and made into a triangle that was above her swollen lips. Placing his hands on her hips he brought her to him where he kissed and licked those swollen lips. She widen her stance as she placed her hands on his head pressing his head against her and directing where his lips were worshiping.

He could tell she had an orgasm when her hips froze and she quietly moaned. He continued to do what he was doing and she now was slowly undulating her hips. He could hear her quietly saying. “So good, so good.” After a while she told him to stop and get undressed and join her on the bed.

He was doing what she said while he was looking at the sexy picture she presented laying on the bed. She was also looking at him but at the same time she had a hand on her clit and it appeared to him she was caressing it. Pat removed his clothes as fast as he could and then joined her on the bed. Their kissing resumed and at the same time her hand sought out his erect shaft and having found it she started stroking it.

“If you keep that up you are going to get a wet hand. You have got me very excited and it has been a while since I have been with a woman.”

“You have gotten me to where I am ready for you to put your friend in me. Come and do it, it’s time.”

He moved to be in between her spread thighs and she directed his erect shaft to her entrance. Pushing in to her he found that she was not overly tight but was extremely warm and wet. His hips were in motion plunging his shaft in her. Her hands were active and alternated between clasping his buttocks or playing with and probing into his ears.

She was quietly telling him how good he was making her feel and encouraged him to continue to do what he was doing. He tried to delay his orgasm by thinking of other things and slowing his hip movements but it was a losing battle. She was giving him too many sensations and he told her he was cumming.

She felt his warm discharge in her which had her tightly wrap her arms and legs around him telling him that it was very good.

They rested and cuddled as they quietly told each other how good of a lover the other was. It wasn’t that much longer when she moved down his torso and gave him head. When he was sufficiently erect she mounted him and road him cowgirl style. He lasted longer this time but he eventually made another discharge into her.

They again cuddled and he heard her say, “When you said you were packing heat you weren’t kidding.”

“I didn’t think that was the heat you were thinking of.”

That caused them both to chuckle but shortly thereafter they both fell asleep, her before him.

In the morning after they each took care of their morning business they made love again.

Jill offered to make breakfast but Pat said all he wanted was coffee. Pat dressed and Jill put on a three quarter length robe. At the kitchen table when Jill put his coffee filled cup down Pat clasped her arm and had her sit on his lap.

“You know when you thought I was hitting on you at the mall I really wasn’t but your comments made me think that I should and I was glad I did. You are super woman and I have had a great time in being with you.” As he was finishing saying this his hand slipped inside her robe and cupped a breast without her voicing any objection. It was a nice handful and if he had to guess he would say it was a 34B.

“It has been a long time since I have a nice time with a man as I did with you and I am glad you asked me out. You know how to treat a lady in more ways than one. I would like to do this again.”

After one last kiss Pat was driving his car heading home. He was thinking about Jill and what she said. It was a given he would be asking her out again. He also had the passing thought that there were some nice benefits to doing walking for an exercise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.