Red Hoods
Serving the Queen

Copyright© 2017 by SatinSlip

Fantasy Sex Story: Serving the Queen - A plot to breed humanity into slavery is put in place by the animal aspect of the wolf.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Furry   Ghost   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Royalty  

My name is Sophia, and I was lucky to have a husband, really. Evan was kind and generous. He wasn’t aggressive or brutish. He was an herbalist. He made potions. They were in high demand. That’s why he never had to fight as a soldier.

So many men never can back from the war with the Kalinites.

So many women never found husbands.

I’m sure I love him, in my way. But there was never any passion there. Evan never did anything passionately.

That may be why, in my twentieth year, when the queen called for women to join her newly created Queen’s Guard. I was excited to apply.

Evan was nothing but encouraging, though it meant we would be apart much of the time.

I even convinced my very best friend Isabella to join with me.

I sat at my vanity. Isabella was behind me brushing my long curly red hair. I wore only a light cotton shift. You could see the dark areoles of my massive tits through the thin cloth. The bumps of my excited nipples. Every brush stroke sent a tingle from my scalp to my cunny. Exciting me in ways my husband didn’t.

Izzi liked when I walked around in my underclothes.

‘It makes me feel like you are comfortable around me. Like we are sisters.’ She would tell me. Often stripping down herself. Evan didn’t mind. Anything that made me happy.

I bought a lot of lingerie, mostly to please Izzi.

I could see her in the mirror. A pink lace top cut off just below her ample bosom. And matching shorts, tightly hugging her large round ass. The blonde smiled at me when she caught me looking in the mirror. Another thrill runs through me.

“Happy?” She asks.

“Very. But I’ve been thinking.” She gives me an inquisitive look. “I think I want to apply to the queen’s guard.”

“Oh?”

“Yes. She is putting together an all woman troop to defend the realm since so many men are off playing soldier. I want to try. See if I’m any good.”

“I’m sure you would be.” She says.

“I want you to join with me. You can quit the shop and move your stuff in here while we are away. What do you think.”

She ponders for a moment, then gives me a big smile. “Yes. Yes I will join with you, Soph.”

I stand up and hug her excitedly. Her hands drifting down my back. Coming to rest under my shift that barely covers my derrière. I can feel her fingers squeeze my bare ass as she says, “We will be the greatest Queens Guard together.” I laugh at her silliness. My large breasts pressed against hers as we hold the hug longer than is decorous.

We trained for months. I turned out to have some skill with a sword, and Izzi was great with a bow.

During the day we trained long and hard. Weapons, tactics, endurance, agility. They wanted us to be the best.

In the evenings we would bathe. The Queen ordered that her guard be clean and pretty.

Sitting in the pool Isabella would softly wash my back. It felt so good.

Then we would eat before sleeping in our bunks.

Slowly the women we began with got assigned to different places.

We didn’t understand. Bri and I were among the best. We should have been assigned before most of the other girls.

Finally our sergeant told us to report directly to the castle.

Nervous, we sat around for most of a day before being led into a spacious bathing room. The room was a white marble with four round pillars. In the center, steps led down to a giant bathing area. Steam rising from the water.

“Don’t stand on ceremony my dears. Please, join me.” Queen Roseline herself inviting us in, as her servants leave. She was a young raven haired beauty. Said to be smart and quick of wit.

Alone with the Queen, Isabella starts to strip. I quickly follow suit. The beautiful queen smiling at us.

“Good, good. You can consider this your first test.” She says.

“Test, your majesty?” I ask.

“Oh yes. I am considering you two for my Red Hoods. The elite of my guard.”

Izzi and I smile at each other.

“And this,” she goes on. “Is part of your interview. Now come wash your queen while you tell me about yourselves.”

So we grab soft sponges and rub down our Queen while telling her about ourselves.

Isabella gets perhaps a little too indelicate with her caresses, but her highness doesn’t seem to mind.

“You both sound like amazing women.” She tells us. I can’t help but smile. Pleased with her praise.

“Tell me,” She turns to me. Standing so close my hardened nipples nearly brush against her. “Have you ever heard of the goddess Sappho?”

I can see Izzi smile. “I have.” The blonde says.

“I suspected you might.” The Queen says without turning. “You see Sappho was brought low in the last war of the gods. Only a precious few worship her today.” The Queen steps into me. Our breasts squishing together, briefly, before I step back. I can see Isabella smiling where she stands, watching us.

“Her followers were all women. Women that shared a special bond,” she steps into me again. And I step back. My nipples tingle with excitement. My cunny trembles. I’m not sure what’s happening.

“You see they loved each other. Both as sisters, and as lovers.”

My rear bumps into the edge of the bath. There is no where else to go.

“My Red Hoods also follow this ancient tradition.” She whispers in my ear. Her arms slip around me. Her fingers trail lines of electric bliss up and down my spine.

“I ... I’m married.” I gasp.

“That’s ok. So am I.” The Queen says before kissing my neck. My whole body buzzing.

I feel her hand caressing my thigh, before it slides between my legs. Then the Queen’s fingers are rubbing my cunny.

I can see Izzi through my sexual haze. She is squeezing one of her tits. Her other hand between her own legs. Pleasuring herself.

I gasp as the Queen’s fingers push into my wet pussy. Slowly gliding deeper and deeper.

“Mmm, I like you Sophia. You will make a fine addition.” To what she isn’t exactly clear.

“I knew Isabella was already interested. But you? I wasn’t so sure.”

I moan when her thumb flicks my clit. White pleasure shooting from my crotch.

“Now though ... now I’m convinced you are a submissive. Isn’t that right my busty red whore?” She asks.

All I can do is moan. The degrading name causing an unfamiliar thrill of lust in me.

The Queen pulls her fingers out and roughly spins me around. She bends me over the stone edge of the bath.

“Lets just see then shall we?”

With a SMACK! Her hand lands sharply on my upturned ass. I squeal from the pain and the excitement.

Again and again, the most powerful woman in the land spanks my vulnerable rear.

Finally she stops. My ass throbbing with pain. Roughly she shoves a couple fingers up my cunt. Deep up my cunt.

I scream out my orgasm.

As I come down Izzi is there. She is holding me in her lap in the pool. Softly brushing my hair.

“What happened?” I ask.

“You fainted.” She says.

“Did you know she was so submissive?” The Queen asks from a lounge chair nearby.

“I suspected.” My blonde friend answers. Gazing at me with concern, and love.

“Well I believe it’s my turn.” Queen Roseline says with authority.

“Follow my lead.” Isabella orders me.

We step out of the water. Our naked bodies dripping and glistening.

She leads me to the reclining woman and kneels between her legs. Then Izzi does something I couldn’t have imagined. She lowers her head between the woman’s thighs and starts licking and sucking the Queen’s cunny.

“Oh my!” I can’t help but gasp. And yet my own nether region burns with a need.

The Queen moans and gasps as Isabella pleasures her.

Then it’s my turn.

Tentatively I reach my tongue to this woman’s pussylips. I begin to lick up and down. When Izzi starts to caress the small of my back I get more confident. Sticking my tongue deep as it will go. Sucking her labia. Tasting her delicious royal pussy juice.

Izzi sticks her fingers in my cunt and I lose myself in the sex. I’m not sure how long I am there, pleasuring the Queen. Though I’m pretty sure she orgasms a couple times.

Finally we lie with her Highness, naked, in a big royal bed.

She keeps tweaking my nipples, making me gasp.

“How big are they?” She asks me.

“I wear an F-cup bra.” I tell her. Moaning as she pinches a nipple and pulls up lifting my whole breast. Before letting go and watching it jiggle back to rest.

“I like them big.” She tells me.

Isabella, no slouch herself with DD’s, asks, “What’s this tattoo on your lower back?”

“It says love in Elvish script.” The Queen answers. Pulling now at my other tit.

“I think you two will be my favorite. The things I will make you do,” she makes a funny little growl before turning and kissing Isabella passionately.

We begin another round of training. Advanced combat techniques, history, monsters, and some small amount of magic.

We spend a couple nights a week at the Queens pleasure. Fucking and sleeping in her bed. We come to know some of her other lovers. Some of them other Red Hoods. We have sex with them as well.

Other nights we spend alone in our room, Izzi and I. We have only one bed. Though now it doesn’t matter.

A couple times I visit Evan at home. He is always pleased to see me. But can’t give me what I now need sexually.

A few months in we still aren’t official Red Hoods. The Queen calls me into a sitting room.

“Your highness.” I kneel before my beloved Queen.

“Cherry I have a task for you. One that you will not like.” She says.

“It is my honor to go into the dark places for you, my Queen.” I respond, as is proper.

“Well this dark place will not be far. A petty Duke is visiting. I would not bother with him, except he has ... a certain influence I need.” She motions me to sit at her feet. A favorite position for her to have me in.

“This Duke has a great carnal desire. But, for my position, I would slake it for him myself.”

“Your highness!” I gasp shocked.

“Oh pish. I got over my sexual hang ups long ago, girl. It’s time you get over yours. It falls to you to join this Duke in his bedchamber tonight.”

“I ... I don’t think I can. I have only been with my husband.” I protest.

She waves my concern away. “Yes, yes. But you are a submissive girl. Just enter and let the odious man do with you as he wishes.” She puts her fingers on my cheek and gently turns my face toward hers. “I love you my pet. But you still don’t fully realize what you are. You are my whore and if I want you on your knees fucking the whole kennel of royal hounds, you will. Understand?”

She doesn’t say it to be mean. I’m sure she knows that the image of me being forced to do such a foul act makes my tummy flutter with excitement.

“Yes mistress.” My voice a whisper.

Isabella helps me pick out some lingerie. I had thought she would be mad. Instead she is excited.

“Ooh, I hope he gives you a good spanking. And if you return tonight I’ll suck his cum out of your twat.”

“Izzi!” I say shocked at her behavior.

“Oh, don’t be such a prude.” She chides me.

She dresses me in a short white negligee. It’s see through with little embroidered flowers. Then a white thong. Which I find a bit disturbing as I have never worn one. And white thigh high stockings.

She covers everything with a white silk robe open at the top so my cleavage is clear. As I move about the room I can occasionally get a glimpse of my nipples through the sheer fabric.

“Ready?” She asks.

“Not really.” I answer a bit glumly.

“Ooh, he is going to eat you up.”

I head across the castle. To the room the Duke is staying in.

A leering guard lets me into his suite.

The Duke is an elderly man. Gone to fat. He looks greasy. As the Queen said, odious.

“Ah.” He says upon seeing me. “You must be the royal whore.”

“Um ... I am one of the Queen’s Guard?” I say uncertainly.

“I think we are saying the same thing.” He says condescendingly. “Well come here then. Let me have a look at you.”

I approach him nervously. Dropping my robe, I see his face light up with lust.

He reaches up and squeezes my breasts through the flimsy negligee. “Turn around.” He orders.

My tummy fluttering from being commanded to present myself like an artist would present a painting. I turn. He pinches my nearly bare ass as I go.

When I am facing him again he grabs the top of my nighty, and pulls it apart letting my big breasts tumble out. With a cruel grin he pinches each nipple. “Nice, very nice. Now get on your knees and get to work.” He says pulling off his belt.

He spreads his legs and I get to my knees between his fat thighs. Not too sure of myself, but figuring this probably isn’t much different from pleasing a woman I fumble with his pants and pull his fat dick out. Gods! It’s so much bigger than my husband’s.

I begin softly licking and kissing the massive tool.

“No whore. Not like that! Suck it in. Take it deep.” He pushes my face down and I have no choice but to take his cock in my mouth. All the way to the back of my throat making me gag.

Grabbing fists full of my red hair, he forces my head up and down. Getting the thick tip of his dick further and further in my throat. I am close to panicking as most of the time it feels like I’m suffocating.

“Fucking whores playing at soldiers.” He grumbles. Then ... CRACK!

I can’t even scream with his cock so deep in my throat. My ass feels like there is a line of fire across it.

He raises his hand to strike me with the belt again.

I get a brief breath when he pulls my head up. Then, back down. So deep, and another CRACK!

I squirm, but there’s little I can do.

Over and over he whips me with his belt. Each time when his cock is crammed in my throat, so I can’t scream.

I can weep though. My tears fall like rain as this monster abuses me.

I don’t even notice at first when he is so deep that my nose is pressed into his musky, bristly pubic hairs. With each thrust I am taking in his whole dick!

Finally he grows board with that abuse and lets me up.

“Anything to say soldier?” He asks condescendingly.

“N ... no sir I sniffle. Rubbing my aching ass while I kneel before him.

“Ha! Good.” He grabs me and tosses me on my back on the bed. Grabbing my hands he ties my wrists to a post with his belt.

Then he grabs my negligee and roughly tears it apart. I feel my cunny flutter with excitement.

He grabs an apple. “Open up whore.” When I do he shoves it in my mouth. “Now if you bite all the way through that, I will punish you. I’ll whip your pussy with my belt. Understand?” All I can do is nod.

He grabs a pair of candles and tips them over my body. Little globs of melted wax falling on my massive tits. They burn for just a moment, but the drops keep falling.

“Ah feels good doesn’t it?” He taunts as I moan at the pain.

In truth it’s not as bad as the belt was.

Soon my torso is dotted with wax. My tits practically caked with it.

He tears my panties off. And lies on top of me. Heavy and greasy.

“Enough foreplay, whore. Time fore the main course.”

I moan as he enters me. Never have I had something so big inside my cunny. He pushes in until I feel his hairy balls against my tender nether lips. “Ah, nice and tight.”

I moan as he pulls back out. Back in. Over and over as he fucks me. My body quickly builds to an orgasm.

I cum harder than I ever had with my husband.

Then with a grin he pulls out. All the way out. Whining like an animal with my need I look up at his cruelly grinning face.

His hands move down between us, and I am confused. Until, that is, I feel his fingers spread my ass. Then with a grunt and a shove his big cock pierces my tight anal bud.

I can’t scream at the pain. Not with the apple in my mouth. I bite into it, but not all the way as I groan, tears in my eyes.

“Even tighter here.” He says cruelly.

His dick was pounding me deep up my ass. Burning me.

Yet my body slowly built to another orgasm.

I came again as he finally pulled out. Moving around the bed he stroked his hard cock and stood near my face.

“Ah, yeah!” He groaned as he shot string after slimy string of jizz across my face, my hair, my tits.

Quickly he untied me and let me up. Then, with a cruel grin pushed me out the door.

“Goodnight whore.” He said jauntily as he closed the door.

All I wore was my stockings, my long curly red hair, some wax, and his jizz. My torn negligee he had pulled off me as he forced me across the room.

Alone in the hallway with the Duke’s guard.

“Get on your knees, whore.” He orders me with a smirk.

I gasp, but I find myself obeying. He pulls his dick out of his trousers.

Obediently I lean in and suck on the stranger’s cock. Trying to take it deep like the Duke taught me.

He doesn’t last long. Soon I’m tasting his disgusting bitter cum. He pulls out, jizz dripping down my chin.

I am dazed. Fascinated by the line of drool and cum linking my lips to his cock.

A swift slap across my face rouses me. “Time to go, slut.” The guard points the way down the hall.

Shamed I walk back across the castle. Covering myself as best I can. Thankfully I encounter few servants this late at night.

Back in our room Isabella cleans me up. Then she lays me down on the bed and lies between my legs.

“Tell me everything.” She orders, before diving into my cootch. Sucking and kissing my abused pussy while I tell her my story.

She moans and touches herself, obviously aroused at my plight. I easily reach orgasm at her tender ministrations.

Later we sleep under the covers. Entwined in each other’s loving arms.

We were finally full fledged Queen’s Guard. We were Red Hoods and we were off on our first mission.

I wore a dark green skirt, indecently short. White silk panties. A black bustier that pushed up my large tits, covered in a simple white peasant blouse, low cut to show off ample cleavage. I also wore black knee high boots, and thigh high stockings.

To top everything off a dark red, hooded cloak, that contrasted nicely with my lighter more orange hair.

Isabella’s outfit was similar, though she wore a blue skirt under her cloak. And I happened to know her panties were pink.

We turned heads wherever we went. Though people seemed to be getting used to the sexy look. The regular Queen’s Guards wore sexy garb as well.

Our first mission was to slay a ghost. We were quite confident in our abilities.

We had traveled for a couple weeks, before finally arriving late in the evening at the town that was having the trouble.

The local lord had been forced to flee his home when a violent ghost took up residence. We were to banish the spirit.

We got a room at the local inn. Figuring that we would make an early start the next day. That evening sharing a mug near the fire the plump innkeeper sat down next to me.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.