My Summer Wife - Cover

My Summer Wife

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Robert McMillan thought that he was just going to work all summer long while his wife went to visit her family. The teacher had no idea that she and her sister had plans for him that didn't involve his better paying summer job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

I awoke to the sensation which was unmistakably that of a sweet, wet, slick pussy on my cock. I didn’t particularly care, one way or the other, right then, whose slippery snatch engulfed my dick, but I knew that I would discover it in time. I simply pushed back into that fine twat as it enveloped my prick, impaling itself on me. Whoever the owner was, she knew her business and grasped how to please me, so that was a definite plus in my book. I made a mental note to thank her properly for waking me up in such a delightful fashion.

“So, you’re every bit as good in bed as your brother-in-law, I see,” an unfamiliar, accented voice remarked, as its owner did her level best to squeeze the man juice out of me, “even a bit groggy, you still know how to please a woman.”

“And you would be?” I asked as I opened my eyes to see a ravishingly beautiful Indian woman, her breasts hovering above my face.

“Amrita Kaur Kat. I was the airline stewardess, the flight attendant, on your wife’s flight, and that of her brother, of course. I was physically intimate with him, though not with her. I must admit that I wouldn’t be opposed to sampling her at some point, not to mention her sister, for that matter. First, though, I have to show my ... gratitude to you, the host, by servicing you, which I am very pleased to do. Trust me, it’s no burden or obligation. Not as such. It’s just that I feel that it’s right ... and that it’s very enjoyable, too. Steve encouraged me to go through with it, too. I’m glad that he did and that I listened. A girl could get used to this!” the sultry woman riding me assured me at this point.

“A girl could ... and should, babe. My husband is one of the best lovers that you’ll ever meet, right along with my brother, in fact. Admittedly, Steve is more of a raw talent, where Robert is very ... experienced in that department, if you will. By the way, I’m more than happy with the idea of all five of us being lovers, if you so desire. Imagine the pleasures that the five of us could embrace together, sharing our bodies freely with each other. Imagine what all we can do, what we can accomplish, with our incomes combined and our efforts intensified. Just picture it, honey,” my wife, Sandra (aka Sandy), encouraged my latest companion, the flight attendant (or stewardess, if you want to be old-fashioned) in her apparent fantasies about life with us.

“I’m so ready for this that it isn’t funny, Sandy. Your husband is a lusty, vigorous man in his prime, more than worthy of bringing pleasure to a woman my own age. What do you think of this, Kelly? You’re now his ... unofficial second wife, right? Just as Steve is Sandy’s ... and your ... unofficial second husband?” Amrita clarified as she continued to fuck me with impressive ardor, her hips working in such ways as to virtually ensure that I would come very soon indeed.

“Exactly, my dear, sweet Punjabi princess. Robert’s our husband and so is Steve. We share both men. It’s a polyamorous, polygamous relationship, if you will. It works for all of us, at least from what we’ve seen so far, now that it has begun. Robert and Steve, I do believe, will happily claim all three of us ladies as their wives. I mean, I’ll have to ask them to clarify when they finish cooking breakfast and brewing coffee, but that’s the impression that I get. Actually, I think that they’re almost finished,” Sandra commented as she kissed first my lips and then Amrita’s ... both with a considerable amount of tongue.

To be perfectly frank, only two other women were even remotely in Amrita’s league as a sexual partner, and those two were none other than Sandra and Kelly. My wife and sister-in-law alone had those kinds of skills and they must have somehow rubbed off on Amrita, as I wasn’t sure how else a once sheltered, somewhat conservative Sikh wife would know these talents. They were not the sort likely to be picked up by prudes, which frankly most highly religious folk tended to be in my experience. For whatever reason, however, Amrita was definitely a tigress in the sack. She made it abundantly clear that she was eager to service and pleasure me, to the point of taking the aggression farther than any woman prior to her in my entire life.

When Amrita climbed off me and switched positions from “cowgirl” to “reverse cowgirl,” letting me see her wonderful bottom at last, I was even closer to the point of no return than I had been earlier. What was more, she tightened up repeatedly and pushed back even harder at me with her hips and buttocks. Her slickness and warmth caressed my cock, but her forceful movements made it clear that she was very much in a passionate, aggressive mood. The fact that Sandra encouraged this was a very clear signal that she welcomed Amrita’s new role in our lives, that of lover to all of us. Her marriage was history, but she now had a new one, as our wife, not her husband’s.

At last, however, Steve announced that, “Breakfast is served,” which for whatever reason caused Amrita to cream herself. Feeling her most recent orgasm, I spurted off several ropes of my cum inside the lovely Punjabi lady and she creamed herself yet again from the knowledge of this fact. Then she climbed off me once more and licked my cock together with Sandra, the two of them sharing a sensual French kiss before they pulled me to my feet. They then took my hand on each side and walked with me to the bathroom, though I wasn’t sure why they did so.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.