My Summer Wife
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Severusmax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Robert McMillan thought that he was just going to work all summer long while his wife went to visit her family. The teacher had no idea that she and her sister had plans for him that didn't involve his better paying summer job.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

I awoke with a start that Sunday morning, not really sure what time of day it was (thankfully, I was off work on Sundays). I weirdly felt that wasn’t alone, even though my wife of three years had just gone back to visit my in-laws in Colorado for the summer. So far, despite a growing sense that I blundered into monogamy when I knew better, I had behaved myself, too. I had kept my vows, made largely to placate her. It wasn’t through fear of financial ruin, either, as both of us were teachers, so were not doing that greatly.

We weren’t financially hamstrung too much, but it did hurt our bottom line a little that Sandra had taken a trip to visit the folks instead of taking on a summer job as she had done in the past ... and as I did every summer as well. Generally speaking, the summer job paid better than either my salary or hers, and we were both tenured! I usually taught typewriting classes to young secretaries and my wife mostly taught summer swimming lessons. At any rate, this was my situation, and I was just glad that I had my summer job to help pay bills and allow for a few luxuries.

I was more than a little stunned when, in addition to the presence of someone else in my home, I smelled something ... familiar. It followed the scent to my dick, and I touched it, feeling what could only be the juices of a woman on my prick. That made it clear. I wasn’t just feeling things. This was tangible, olfactory evidence that I wasn’t alone in my house. Rising from my bed, in my haste forgetting to cover up (why was I naked in bed, either, as I usually didn’t bother with that unless Sandra and I got it on), I followed what appeared to be a path of clothes leading me to the kitchen.

There, to my utter and absolute shock, was my sister-in-law, Kelly. She was very naked and very beautiful, but she looked a bit hassled or tired, at least in terms of the dark circles under her eyes that shouldn’t belong to a newlywed bride of just twenty-three. She was naked as well, and I could smell cum on her, MY cum I realized with another jolt, proof positive that I had slipped from my vows and slept with not just another woman, but my wife’s sister! Furthermore, she was another man’s wife, so I had put horns on her husband, which was an additional rude awakening to me.

“Um ... Kelly?” I spoke aloud, causing her to turn her head.

“Not yet, please, Robert. I know that you’ll want an explanation for this, but not quite yet. It’s a fait accomplis, anyway, now, isn’t it? The dirty deed is done,” Kelly assured me, “Now, please, let me cook breakfast for my summer hubby.”

“Summer hubby? Or is that hobby?” I joked a little, to ease the tension, and it worked, making Kelly laugh softly at my jab.

“You’ll see,” Kelly told me, “I’m almost done, in fact. Sandra made me promise to rise and cook breakfast for you every day that I’m here, in addition to making sweet love to you. Not that it was hard to agree to either of those two things.”

“What about Jimmy, you know ... your actual husband? What does he think of all of this?” I was a bit shaken up by now, knowing that Sandra had connived with her sister to have a substitute wife planted in our bed and kitchen.

“We’ll get to that, baby,” Kelly promised me, “Please let me focus on this task for just another moment. I know that we women are supposed to be great multi-taskers, but even we have limits, and this topic is going to require more than enough focus to cause me to burn your breakfast, which would suck since I’m hungry, too.”

“Fair enough, dear. Wait, did I actually... ?” I stopped short, realizing that I had used an endearment toward my sister-in-law as freely and naturally as she had done toward me.

“It’s okay, honey. You’ll get used to it. I know that I could easily grow accustomed to such expressions of affection myself, at least with you, that is. I’ve always enjoyed hearing such terms frequently thrown around by a couple very much in love. You were never shy about that, were you two? It’s inspiring, honestly. Don’t let your first act of infidelity make you feel otherwise. You’re an amazing husband. Sandra’s always bragged on you, how great you are with her. By the way, she’s pregnant,” Kelly told me as she finally plated our morning meal.

“She’s ... pregnant? She hasn’t told me that,” I commented with shock.

“It’s my job to deliver the news, baby. You’ll understand very soon. Don’t worry, it’s definitely yours. Sandra hasn’t messed around on you. In fact, she has resisted the family tradition, very much so. Until now. Three years. That’s what she asked for, and that’s what she got. Three years, until she was ready to fall pregnant. Once she had your baby safely in her, then she could handpick her substitute and you could select yours,” Kelly only confused me further with that remark.

“Substitute? Wait, I thought that Sandra wanted me all to herself. She told me that repeatedly, got very jealous at times of other women, all that jazz. You mean that was only supposed to be temporary? I mean, she convinced me to marry her, swear off other women, everything, all for it to just be for three years? It doesn’t make sense!” I exclaimed with astonishment.

“Actually, if you recall, your vows never included the words, ‘forsaking all others,’ did they? Think back to your wedding. Did you ever once say those words, even in rehearsal?” Kelly reminded me, “Did I at my wedding to Jimmy? Did he?”

That jogged my memory, and sure enough, those words were a curious omission that occurred to me at the time. I put it down as implied and reminded myself that there were many variations of the traditional vows. I didn’t think anything further of it, but there were also jokes that were hard to explain in hindsight, which I just dismissed as mere bawdy humor. The one that stuck out most was when my father-in-law teased me about signing my life away, “for the next few years away.” That was a curious statement, as was my mother-in-law telling me, “I look forward to seeing more of you in the few years.”

As the light dawned on me, I saw Kelly’s face change and, “Yes, he’s catching up to us,” pop up on her face.

“So ... Jimmy’s on board with this, too?” I asked her, but she shook her head, “no,” as she bit into the bacon and I dug into my hashbrowns.

“Nope. He’s already kicked me out. That just made it more urgent that I become your surrogate wife. Sandra had already chosen me, but his actions made it essential. To think that I was gonna stay on the Pill, so as not to stick him with your baby. Now, it seems that my baby and hers will be sibling cousins, if you know what those are. You’re an incredibly smart man, so I don’t doubt it. I can’t wait until Thanksgiving, when I have a nice, big baby bump to show the family, courtesy of my sweet summer hubby,” Kelly exulted in spite of her marital woes.

“You don’t seem too unhappy with the demise of your marriage,” I observed, trying to distract myself from the news that my wife hadn’t quite been honest with me about her family’s ways.

“Not while I have my summer marriage, no. I’m gonna enjoy that and hope for the best after it. I don’t see any hope with Jimmy, though. Not after this. You’re taking this a lot better than he did. To think, he’d have gotten his own summer wife, too, and he would have had the final say in picking my summer husband. He could have simply selected someone else. Since he kicked me out, though, the choice was out of his hands.

“Oh, don’t get me wrong. I am ... hurt, and yes, I cried and had sleepless nights for the past month or so, hence the dark circles under my eyes, but in the end, I wanted to uphold the family tradition of summer marriage. It’s a wonderful thing and has either strengthened good marriages and made them better, or else exposed and destroyed bad ones. Our family has been doing it for about a century now, so it’s an entrenched family thing. Some husbands and wives react well to the news, some don’t. Some have divorced and filed for annulment, which others have learned prior to marriage and bolted.

“How it works is like this. Every summer, those who have been initiated arrange for every husband and wife in the family to select surrogate spouses for each other for the season. During that summer, that person is your spouse and the rules are whatever you and that temporary spouse agree to, not whatever rules you have decided with your regular mate. We swap for the entire summer, which as you notice has barely begun.

“Your wife, my sister, chose me for you. Now, my dear brother-in-law, you get to select her partner for the summer. You can always choose Jimmy, if he comes to his senses, but not this year. It’s too late for that. Maybe next year. There are our cousins, Rodney and Stanley. There’s our sister Francine, who is a lesbian, after all. Her partner, Samantha, already has a summer husband, Uncle Don, since she’s bi. And there’s our brother, Steve. Any of these acceptable to you? Sandra’s gonna want to know that, first, you forgive her for hiding this from you, and second, that you have selected her summer husband for her,” Kelly urged me, hoping that she could take my mostly calm and sensible mood as acceptance.

“Well, I can forgive her, but she best not keep secrets from me again. Tell her that. This smacks of manipulation a bit, especially not warning me that I’d be seduced in my sleep by her sister. Then again, waking up without morning wood for once was a nice surprise, and I do love the smell of your cooking ... and the sight of you naked. You’re definitely easy on the eyes. She and I will clearly need to work on our communication in the future.

“On the other hand, I get to pick her partner, just as she does mine? That’s fair. Very fair. And she has to abide by my decision, right? Until I pick one for her, she’s bound to my will. After that, it’s between her and the summer guy, is that right?” I clarified.

“Exactly. So, who’s the lucky guy?” Kelly wondered, “Bear in mind that if you pick Jimmy, he might not go for it, and then you’d have to pick all over again. He’s still got a chance to change his mind and opt in with the tradition, though.”

“Well, it’s not him. I understand him getting upset at having this dumped on him with short notice, but it’s a serious overreaction to just kick you out without at least a discussion and a chance to convince you, not even an ultimatum, not even making a threat first, in case you could be persuaded. Could you have been?” I wondered.

“Yes, of course! At least for this year, and then I could have had time to try to persuade him to go for it next summer. I wouldn’t have just handed him an ultimatum, agree to this or else. No, he just kicked me out over even proposing it and informing him of it, so I went ahead and did it. It’s not as if I’ve stepped out on him before, and he would have had his own summer wife, as I noted. Now, he’s in serious danger of missing out on that, too,” Kelly reassured me that she wasn’t a bully, as if there was a real chance of that ... hardly ... it just didn’t seem like her to be that forceful and aggressive.

“Well, not Jimmy, as I said. I don’t trust him not to kick Sandra out onto the street over some trifling offense or perceived insult. He’s clearly got a short fuse, that estranged husband of yours. I’d be afraid that he’d strike her, too. He hasn’t hit you, has he?” I demanded.

“No, not yet. I hope to keep it that way,” Kelly assured me, “he gets loud and angry, but never that violent ... not until today. By the way, Sandra never had monogamy in mind for you. Subconsciously, you must have realized that, which was part of her ability to entice you into marriage. We both knew that you were no one-woman man at heart. That’s part of your appeal to her, in fact. It was only a matter of time before you ended up bedding another woman, which made you perfect for her, along with your kindness, sweetness, strength, brains, etc.”

“And she was perfect for me, aside from what I thought as an intent to lock me into monogamy. She had the sexy ways, the beauty, yes, but also the wild streak, the brains, the wit, the humor, the playfulness, and the basic human decency and empathy that one would want in a lover,” I answered, “And the cooking.”

“And the cooking. Yes, so ... inquiring minds want to know? Who is it?” Kelly pressed me again.

“It must be in the family, right?” I sought clarity.

“Yes, one of the blood kindred or in-laws. Well, who, sweet lover?” Kelly played footsie with me now.

“Steve. I want her to boff her brother, and often, now that the issue of possible deformities is out of the way due to her pregnant condition, another thing that she should have mentioned to me. She got pregnant on purpose, didn’t she, to insure that she didn’t have another man’s baby!” I felt the realization hit me ... she had been all hot and heavy, too, no doubt inspired by her desire to get knocked up by me before another man could do it to her.

“That she did, and trust me, the family is going to take care of you, her, all of us. Who knows, maybe I can talk Sandra into letting me stay longer. It’s not entirely unprecedented, at least in cases where the summer wife got knocked up and didn’t have a permanent hubby anymore, that is. I have a job, too, even if this will put me on maternity leave eventually. No offense, but I make as much or more as you do in your teaching job, and that’s with 911 dispatch!” Kelly winked at me as she dialed Sandra’s cell number and hit the speaker on the home phone.

“Hello?” Sandra’s voice picked up rather nervously, seeing my landline number appear on her caller ID.

“Hey, sis, it’s me, Kelly,” my summer wife now told her sister.

“So ... did you and me ... you know. Get it on? Was he as good with you as he is with me?” Sandra asked in a very curious, even voyeuristic tone.

“Yes, we got it on, babe,” I spoke up.

“So ... you’re not alone, sis. Robert’s with you. And on speaker, no less! Hey, honey. I know that this is a bit much to take in, but you seem to be handling it better than Jimmy, at least. I suppose that I have some ... explaining to do. First, as you know by now, I copied my house key and let Kelly have a copy. We have some ... serious things to discuss when I return, I believe, regarding our future ... and Kelly’s, if you’re open to that.

“If it all seems a bit hasty and unilateral, it was done that way only because Kelly had no place to stay in a rush. I would have handled it differently if we had more time, dear. Sorry that I sprung this on you in this way, but at least you’re going for it, I assume, if you banged her?” Sandra seemed hopeful, due to the fact that I had screwed her sister, had taken the bait.

“Yes, baby, I’m going for it. I’m actually kind of relieved that I’m not trapped in monogamy after all. Nothing against you. You’re a wonderful wife and all that, but, well you know me. I’m not a one-woman man at heart. It was a big deal to agree to this and I wondered if I could actually do this. So this is a bit of a pleasant surprise, to say the least,” I committed to it.

“Yes, I know ... you denied your nature for me. Well, I told you that you had nothing to worry about, didn’t I? That’s why those critical words were omitted from the wedding vows. I just wanted to wait until we were ready to have a baby, to get used to married life, to use up all that new relationship energy and get comfortable with each other first. To know that I was yours and you were mine and that we were a team that could work together, not with one of us trying to push the other around all the time. That’s all. Now, do you believe me that there’s no cause for worry? And I am forgiven?” Sandra took a very sweet, reasonable, even pleading, tone now.

“Very forgiven, and in case you wondered, it’s Steve. Your brother. I want you to commit incest as well as adultery. How’s that? And, yes, I know that you’re pregnant, of course, which you’ve basically admitted, too. So glad that you waited to get knocked up first, actually. That was a good idea. Plus it led to some awesome, to say the least,” I recalled how freaky and horny Sandra got while we were making the new life now growing inside her.

“Oooh ... dear brother! Yummy thought, getting to surprise Steve and hump his sweet, scrawny college geek ass! That boy’s still a virgin, you know! A junior in college and still a virgin, my little brother, the baby of the family, and the only boy to boot! I get to corrupt him! I get to take my little brother’s cherry! I love it! Thank you, honey! Thank you so fucking much! Can I go bareback, like you got to do with Kelly? It was necessary with her, so you could impregnate her, but this is different! He is a virgin, after all,” Sandra reminded me three times of Steve’s virginal status, clearly excited by the prospect of taking his cherry.

“Yes, you can go bareback with your kid brother, alright, babe? Please do so! So, you’re totally on board with me knocking her up, then? Going bareback with her all summer long?” I asked for clarity.

“Of course, honey! Kelly wasn’t going to make Jimmy wear the horns if he didn’t want them, and she definitely wasn’t going to have you put a bun in her oven. Hence the use of the Pill. Hence why she also tried to make a baby with him before going back on the Pill, too. She would have been careful about that and probably only slept with you and whatever small number of friends that you wished to let use her, if any. She wasn’t going to be pulling trains for strangers, nor am I.

“But now, yes, things have changed. Not that I’m going to get all slutty to that extent, nor is she. The deal with summer spouses must be agreed upon with the summer spouses, and typically, it’s for an intimate circle of friends, and typically, yes, it’s bareback. I’ll probably insist that any friends of Steve’s who want to bed me have to be virgins, too, the first time that we do it. What about you, Kelly? What are your thoughts on what you and Robert should permit or not permit?” Sandra turned to Kelly, who had been rather quiet for a while there.

“My deal is simple. No men. Women, yes. Whichever women he and I both agree to, that is. That’s my proposal. He’s already sharing his wife with other men, but for this once, I’d like to keep it to women, especially if I’m not on the Pill. I don’t want to get knocked up by another man at all. I want Robert’s baby, not theirs, and certainly not Jimmy’s. No ex sex for me. Basically, him, me, and whichever women don’t mind sleeping with both of us. Preferably bi girls, so they can fuck both of us, not just him or me. Though I could line up a lesbian for me and a straight girl for him, I suppose. How about it, summer hubby? Just women for you and me, and just women that we both select?” Kelly asked me in turn.

“Sounds like a plan to me, at least. So, Sandra, if you’re going to be Steve’s summer wife, I hope that you’ll do other wifely things for him and not just sex. He could use a woman’s touch in many different ways, which is another reason that I thought of him. You know what I mean. Not to be a caveman, you know that I help out around the house and all, but Steve’s gonna have to be taught that stuff. Maybe he can be your summer hubby next year, too, if things go right.

“Also, have you thought that he might want to bring other girls into bed with you, too? Being a geek and virgin doesn’t mean that he’s going to be content with sharing a woman and not being shared in turn. It’s hardly synonymous with being a cuckold,” I pointed out, for the record rather than out of actual fear that Sandra would so such a thing to her own brother (if anything, his sisters doted on him a lot).

“All good points, and those thoughts have come to mind as I weighed the possibility that you’d handpick him for me. And I would never cuckold even my summer hubby, especially not my brother. And I agree, if it turns out well, I’d likely enjoy making Steve a frequent summer spouse. If he wants to try other girls, especially bi girls who happen to be fellow geeks, or maybe fellow virgins who need some instruction on pleasing a man, that wouldn’t be a bad thing, would it? So glad that we’re on the same page, baby! Trust me, I’ll be very good to him, just as you will undoubtedly be to my sister, your sweet summer wife,” Sandra swore to me, trying to fight her excitement over getting to be her brother’s wife for the whole summer.

“Okay, run along now and why don’t you surprise him in the shower, okay?” I encouraged my wife to seduce her brother, my cock hard at the thought of it, just as it was at the prospect of taking my sweet sister-in-law to bed.

“Alright, guys. Love you both!” Sandra told us.

“Love you, too, honey!” I replied.

“Love you, too, sis!” Kelly told my wife.

“So ... you’re officially my summer wife now. What kinds of things can a summer couple do together, eh?” I teased Kelly, reaching over to caress her white-blonde hair.

“Oh, I’ll show you, honey! Come on, hubby! My sister’s not the only one about to fuck in the shower!” Kelly offered me her hand and I took it as we headed to the master bathroom, both of us quite naked and ready for some more hot, sweaty sex.

Before I realized what was up or down, Kelly was down, in fact ... down on her knees, taking my cock into her mouth. She held my thighs to steady me as she slurped on my dick, licking, kissing, sucking, and even playfully nibbling it. I had to non-verbally warn her to be careful with her teeth, making her blush, but resolve to do better with her blowjob. She even deep-throated me, but it was obvious that she was trying different techniques at once to gauge my responses and make notes for the future. This was the test BJ, if you will, the chance to discover my preferences in receiving oral sex.

“Oh, God, you’re sucking me before I even washed my cock! That still has your pussy juice on it!” I groaned with pleasure at that notion.

“Turns you on, does it? Remind me to do more of that in the future, then. I don’t mind the taste myself. I think that I’m pretty yummy, if I dare say so myself. Want to taste me and decide what you think?” Kelly offered and I knelt this time, parting her thighs to taste both my cum and hers together ... it wasn’t bad at all.

“Actually, you’re pretty sweet down there, babe. I could get used to the flavor. I guess that oral sex is definitely on the menu for both of us, giving and taking alike,” I grinned as I found for sure at least one thing in which we were sexually very compatible.

“Glad to know. I do love to give head, but I also like to receive it,” Kelly agreed as she started to wash me off first, “By the way, as far as I’m concerned this summer, I’m not just your wife. I’m also your personal plaything, your fuck toy, your seasonal cum slut. Do what you want with me. My body is yours. The only rules, aside from the one that we agreed on about no men, are whatever rules that you wish for me. You’re the boss and wear the pants in our summer marriage.”

“Well, to be frank, I’d rather neither of us wore pants, but if you insist,” I winked at her, making her laugh.

“So, do I get to be tied up sometime, or maybe spanked or paddled? Maybe even collared for the summer? I’d gladly wear your collar all summer long, and nothing else, at least around here. Yeah, I’m kinky like that and Jimmy never cared for such things, so I let it go, but now, with you, I’d love to experiment with bondage and other aspects of BDSM. Strictly as a submissive, mind you. I already know that I’m no Domme or switch. I’m subbie all the way, even if not that well-trained and thus a risk for topping from the bottom at times,” Kelly declared, while I began washing and caressing her smooth, pale skin.

It wasn’t very long until we were both clean, even though I dragged out the cleansing process enough to fully take in the naked glory of my sister-in-law ... My very fertile sister-in-law, I remembered. My very fertile, horny, submissive sister-in-law, who by mutual agreement among my wife, herself, and me was now my surrogate wife for the whole damn summer. As such, she and I got to determine the rules of our temporary marriage, just as Steve and Sandra would for theirs (though I suspected that Sandra would take the lead there due to his inexperience the first few summers at least).

“God, you’re fucking delectable, woman!” I told Kelly, as I picked her up and carried her petite form to the marriage, laying her down.

“You’re not so bad yourself, you sexy beast!” Kelly made light of my hairy figure, which she had often teasingly claimed was the sexiest body she had ever seen on a man...

I guess that should have been my first clue that she had the hots for me, right? Sandra had often joined her in teasing me about being an “ape man,” “Neanderthal,” and my personal favorite, “satyr.” Both of them made a regular point of my hairy flesh being sexy to them, but this was better confirmation than ever. Steve was quite distinct from me that way, though both of us were nerdy at heart. Jimmy, who was a muscled hulk of a man, but alarmingly hairless in many ways, well ... he didn’t like that talk at all, as it undermined his sense of being cock of the walk, his ego. He often got very jealous, despite both my wife and her sister assuring him that it was just playful flirting and teasing. Come to think of it, this was a way to ease me toward the goal, wasn’t it?

“Penny for your thoughts?” Kelly asked me as I began spreading her thighs and licking her bald twat with a vengeance ... she shaved her white-blonde bush just as Sandra did with her dirty blonde one.

“All that teasing was preparation for you and me together, wasn’t it?” I grinned as I munched on her sweet cunt.

“That and a test of Jimmy’s jealousy. Put it this way, while it was a disappointment, his reaction wasn’t exactly a great shock to us. We hoped against hope that his attitude would mellow, especially after the wedding, but I really should have made sure of this before actually taking the plunge. It’s just very common for already married couples to do this, and yes, for us to marry somewhat young, often so as to get pregnant by our spouses early enough to make our summer spouses less of an issue that way.

“In his case, I loved the guy deeply and yielded to family tradition by marrying him before dropping the news on him. I hope that he would know, by my behavior, that I adored him and that this was no problem for us. I guess that I gave him way too much credit for that,” Kelly told me as I continued eating her out, even licking and biting her bottom once I had her on her belly.

The look on Kelly’s face was priceless when I flipped her back over and eased into her pussy from above. I kissed her face repeatedly, drawing out tears as she felt my mouth on her skin. She held onto me and wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me further inside her slippery, warm snatch. She cried for a good while as I took her, gripping my arms in hers and letting her tears fall on my shoulders and my neck. I stroked her lovely locks and whispered soothingly to her that she was a great woman and would make any man a wonderful wife, that she would be a great mother to my children, too.

“Oh, God!” was all that Kelly could say as we built her up to her first orgasm...

Other encounters, including the one that happened in my sleep, might be fucking, but here, yes, I was making love to her. I kissed her several times and let her shed her tears, express her pain over the loss of her marriage, the guilt over any pain that she caused Jimmy, her sincere insistence that she wouldn’t have done it without mutual agreement, but now that he kicked her out, she had nothing to lose by giving herself, her body to me. She had no place to go, anyway, so now she was committed to this. If she was going to lose her husband and home over it, she might as well make it worth her while.

“Shhhh ... baby, don’t overthink it and don’t let him get to you. He could have reasoned with you, threatened you, warned you, done a myriad of other things to change your mind. Instead, he kicked you out of your own house without even giving you a chance to talk it out or reconcile. What kind of man doesn’t at least try to convince you that something’s a deal breaker before kicking you to the curb? Standing up to a person is one thing. Kicking them out before giving them a second chance is something else. You don’t need him. He’s a hothead. You need this. You need me. You need Sandra. We’ll take care of you, baby girl,” I comforted her as we rose to yet another climax.

“Oh, I’m so fucking yours it’s not even funny!” Kelly declared now, making me cum inside her at last, unable to resist her rather enticing words.

“So, how was that for you, baby girl?” I asked Kelly, who responded by limping to her feet and giving me a very ardent kiss on the mouth.

“Follow me, please,” Kelly also gestured with her fingers to indicate the bathroom.

I followed my sexy sister-in-law turned summer wife into the john, where she took out her container of birth control pills, opened it, and brought it over to the commode. Lifting the top lid, she dumped every single one of the pills into the toilet. Then she hit flush and watched with a grin as her last precaution disappeared down into the septic system. Washing her hands, Kelly turned around and kissed me again, still very naked.

“Nothing has more aroused than now, knowing that I’m your summer wife and that you get to breed me. I want to have your baby, Robert McMillan! By the end of this summer, I will be knocked up with your ... with our love child!” Kelly told me between hot, wet, sloppy kisses.

“It’s a great plan, but it will take a little time for you to regain your fertility after being on the Pill, you know. And a lot of fucking along the way,” I winked at her after one of those searing kisses.

“That’s kind of the idea, hon,” she told me with yet another kiss.

“Then you have the best ideas,” I responded as I felt my hard-on returning ... damn, Kelly had Sandra’s knack of getting me stiff again after a very short respite, “Well, I guess that we woke the little monster up and now it’s time to put him to work again.”

“I love that monster, but there’s nothing little about him,” Kelly giggled, as she bent over without being asked and I slipped her my cock yet again.

“Well, you know what they say about fucking someone fifty ways to Sunday. I doubt that I could get fifty times out of him, but it IS Sunday, so I owe him ... and you, my very best effort,” I chuckled.

“And there’s plenty of days left TO the next Sunday, isn’t there, sweet summer hubby?” my summer wife observed.

“That there are, dear. That there are,” I answered as I began fucking her in earnest, enjoying her wet, warm cunt yet again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.