Schoolgirl Lasses; Attitudes - Cover

Schoolgirl Lasses; Attitudes

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 1

It all started when the other Chilton schoolgirls had yanked Rory into the girl’s bathroom and told Rory of their coup to bring Paris down to size.

Rory was standing in front of the sink and told the other girls on the newspaper she had no intention of going behind Paris’s back.

The bossiest of all the private schoolgirls, decided more strenuous measures were needed to get Rory’s attention. SPANK! Rory felt a sudden sharp sting against her blue and gray plaid skirted butt. “Ouch,” Rory exclaimed as she reached back and gave her butt a good rub.

“Listen Rory we will tell her you know about this, so you might as well help us,” The leader of the bullying girls told Rory.

Rory was actually more stunned than hurt as she continued to rub her butt, that a fellow Chilton Girl would “Pop” her on the bottom after she had been accosted into the in impromptu meeting in the girls bathroom. Rory feeling she was licked agreed to the newspaper coup to remove Paris as editor.

Later, when Paris found out that Rory knew about the coup, she felt blindsided and betrayed by her best friend. The hot, headed shoulder length blonde stormed into the gym, where she found out she was to fence Rory Gilmore. Her classmates who knew of the coup thought this was going to get interesting.

The headmaster of Chilton had just had a report of a very feisty fencing match that had gone bad. It had been reported to him, that Rory and Paris had run around the room, chasing each other and swinging their swords in all directions, all over the place, putting in danger other students. The improper use of the sword had even ended with Rory on the floor and Paris with the tip of her sword pressing into Paris’s neck.

Rory and Paris along with the other girls that had been fencing had just finished showering and were putting on their panties and blue and gray plaid uniform skirts. Rory noticed as Paris pulled her panties up over her bottom. They were white as required, but they were not the right style. Paris was wearing bikini panties. Rory shrugged and pulled her white brief cotton panties over her own bottom, as required in the Chilton Dress Code.

Rory and Paris took time to adjust their short school uniform skirts with a “swish, -swish” movement of their hips adjusting their bottom’s to best fit their blue plaid skirts. Each Chilton Girl in the locker room starts out the door to leave for their next class. Rory and Paris still not talking to each other enter the hallway focusing on making sure they are not late for class.

Rory headed to literature and Paris to Political Science, clueless of the perfect storm brewing in their futures. Lorelei and Paris’s Mother were informed and brought into the headmaster’s office where they were informed of their daughter’s deplorable behavior at school. The endangerment of themselves and other students and staff with a total disregard of safety rules during their fencing class. A the schoolgirls parents they had hard choices to make that would determine the schoolgirls futures at Chilton and their letters of recommendation to Yale.


Paris met up in the locker room hallway with Rory. She felt betrayed, but there still was an issue of the newspaper to put out before going home from school.

“Just a minute, Rory, Paris”, the fencing coach calls the girls that caused the ruckus in fencing class.” Surprised to be called out by the coach, they turn sharply pivoting their plaid skirts flying up around the waist accidentally showing their tight white panty clad bottoms.

“You are both to report to the office immediately,” The Fencing Coach ordered.

“What? Both schoolgirls look at each other perplexed, clueless they are in trouble.

Paris in her usual perturbed voice. “Sir, Rory and I have a newspaper deadline, unless you plan to pick the final stories, edit them and lay them out in the paper, I suggest you tell the office we have more pressing manners.” Yeah, Rory nods her brown shoulder length hair whipping up and down on her back at their fencing coach in agreement with her editor.

The Fencing Coach ignoring their arguments to Rory & Paris, “NOW, get your butts to the office, or I can escort you there like I do the little girls.”

Rory and Paris for the first time realize the seriousness of their fencing misbehavior and decide to obey walking quickly down the hallway towards the office together.

The dean’s office door opened and a red -faced woman with lustrous long brown hair could be seen in an inner door with the headmaster across his office. Rory, thought she saw him pat her briskly on the fanny seat of her tight blue jeans.

“Mmm?” Rory calls out across the office, but there is no answer from the woman as she leaves Chilton through an inner corridor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.