Capitol Beat - Cover

Capitol Beat

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 3

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Join us in a journey into the secret lives that play out in the give and take world of the Capital Beat. Zoe is ambitious and the congressman needs a leaker. Based in part on the incredible Netflix show, House Of Cards. This is a fan fiction and all characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Teacher/Student   Politics   Revenge  

Chapter One:

Zoe grew tired of the trickle of information that Congressman Francis Underwood was leaking to her. The intrepid reporter wanted more. Although she should have realized that would mean big trouble with Francis. The king maker would be none too happy with her doing a run around, but she had an insatiable desire for the next big story, regardless of how she managed to get the information. The promise of landing the big story outweighed her common sense or duty to do the right thing. She knew what her father and mother back in ‘sticksville’ would say about her capricious behavior. They would have wanted to intervene and get me the hell out of dodge. I wanted to fulfill my contract to bring exclusives to the newspaper I was under contract too and explode my blog numbers at the same time. Her ambition expelled the sense of self preservation, only getting the story mattered. So, if she had to lean on a source who knew who had done what in a bedroom in Washington, than, so be it. But, threats to expose members of congress and their staff can have dire consequences. There are sinister forces at work around the Capitol Beltway and revenge was most definitely taken against those who dared to change the world order ... And, to top it all off Zoe had jumped into bed with one congressman, so why not the transportation king. Zoe had a need to impress her father.

The glass commerce cathedral to transportation, Ryland Trucking was located right off one the interstate lifelines that fed the best of Washington. A place of movers and shaker and liars and damn liars!. Zoe swallowed hard realizing she was in a weak position to negotiate for the manifest of what really was in the tankers ... The pretty reporter was shown to the owner’s office by his assistant. She was left alone to admire the glass floor to ceiling picture windows with a view of the rolling hills of green that led down to the black ribbons of commerce. And, out there on the black asphalt were full tractor trailer trucks shipped goods on the beltway which surrounded Washington D.C.


“Zoe, what an unexpected nice surprise.”

“Hello Harris”

“Please have a seat.” The tanker trucking company owner said offering her a chair in front of his executive desk.

She was wearing a grey rather short skirt and pantyhose though her butt was shaking a little nervous with the importance of the meeting.

“Thank you, Harris.” Zoe Ellen smoothed her dress seat against her butt and had a seat.

He notices a visible panty line across her still fine aged bottom and his fantasies went into overdrive.

“What can I do for you Zoe Ellen?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.