Capitol Beat - Cover

Capitol Beat

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 2

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Join us in a journey into the secret lives that play out in the give and take world of the Capital Beat. Zoe is ambitious and the congressman needs a leaker. Based in part on the incredible Netflix show, House Of Cards. This is a fan fiction and all characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fan Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Flatulence   Teacher/Student   Politics   Revenge  

Across town another steamy encounter plays out between an influential congresswoman and a K Street power house.

Jacqueline “Jackie” Sharp, a congresswoman from California and military veteran tapped by Underwood is to succeed him as Majority Whip when he is made Vice President. While she claims to work for herself and not be beholden to others, she sees her position constantly tested by her ties to Frank, Claire, and Remy Danton.

Setting: The Watergate in a penthouse bedroom overlooking the Capitol and Washington Monument.


“Tell me about the tattoo.” Remy asked Jackie in bed.

“You think you can get me wet and I will tell you everything!” Jackie teased.

“You like the pain?” Remy quizzed.

“Don’t be gentle.” Jacqueline huskily whispered to Remy.

“You like it to hurt?” The congresswoman’s lover opened her soul.

“Yes. I caused a lot of pain in battle and killed many.” Jackie admitted.

What started as taps on her bottom with Jackie posed on all fours, “Harder!”

Taps again, “No damn it more!, slaps Jackie who rotated her behind in circles. Freaking hit me! I am not a china doll.” Remy made her wish was his command as vigorous spanks quickly reddened and focused her mind as the burn in her behind became the center of her universe. And, Remy, a master of the universe obliged full knowing their sexual encounter would be filled with unbridled enthusiasm and loins filled with heat.

And, it all would have its origin in her congressional seat!

The vibes in the power circles of Congress and K Street met not be the only thing crashing tonight. The throes of Remy and Jackie’s lovemaking had a heat that was the heady blend of power and politics. Unknown to the congresswoman and powerful majority whip as Remy’s strong thighs crashed into her bottom. His considerable tool hurt yet touched a nerve long lost he was literally in Jackie’s back pocket.

Turmoil raised twinges in her deeply filled vagina. Jackie embraced the pain. It was a good hurt and focused her in their moment of sheer bliss as the twinkling lights of D.C. through the picture window created a magical backdrop. Far different than the mean back stabbing streets below Jackie felt could not be thrown asunder. The truth was the majority whip felt like her house was not in order and she needed an emotional enema.

Their fuck was like a blur, but her passion spurred the coupled bodies on into a hot, sweaty, sweet mess of congressed humanity. The power driven lobbyist had stuck his wick in the congresswoman’s wreathed nest. Remy rammed fully in touching depths in her vagina that were virgin to the male tool drilling in and out in and out harder and faster. All the way out like a flagpole and then presented between her reddened-crack, back into the depths of her climaxing being, her joy, his toy. Remy was a big fan of the artistic design of Jackie’s butt cleavage. Jackie’s gasps nearly crippled her legs on all fours bottom up doggie style on the bed. Spanks interspersed with fucks were her E- ticket as Remy reached around and pinched the congresswoman’s nipples and Jackie Sharp saw starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!*

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.