Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 17

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Disclaimer: I don’t own the TV show Brady Bunch or any of the characters. Nor, do not make any money from the creation or addition of this story.

^^^^^^^ The paneled office had calmed down all the sales orders out the door, when the door opened and an attractive lady with shoulder length brown hair and a fine behind that hugged her short gray suit skirt. The executive rooms were silent and it was just the two of them left in the empty building. Wally Brady was pouting about going to The Brady’s for Christmas and his family finding out of his wife was actually his boss. Wally’s wife on the other hand was looking forward to meeting all of Wally’s brothers and brothers and sisters Greg, Bobby Marcia, Jan and Cindy. Wally’s wife went around his desk hugs and kisses him. Suddenly she flinched and pulled away straightening and lowering her skirt across her bottom to project a more business like decorum. “Ah you’re upset because I’m your boss, Wally.” “Well yeah how is that going to look?” “What you need is something to wipe that little boy-pout off your face young man,” Marcia Brady Logan strongly suggested.

Wally’s wife slid out a wooden chair. One with no arms to get in the way of the best swing possible when giving a spanking. Sally’s grown daughter lugged it to the center of the room, sat down smoothing her bottom tightly against her skirt and giving Wally a look at her sexy black pantyhose clad legs.

“Let’s go Wally, pull your pants down and get over my lap.” When Wally hesitates and his wife/boss is not happy, yet with just a quip of a smile.

“Pull your pants down now young man and you’re getting spanked your bare bottom for hesitating.” Wally undoes his belt, opens his gray dress slacks;

“z-zipp” unzips his pants and tugs them down off his bottom. Reluctantly as his wife/boss pats her skirted lap, he lowers himself over her proffered black nylon encased legs.

Next, Wally’s daughter took over and after getting seat and settling her father across her lap for her part in his special Father’s day gift repositioned his bottom even farther than before until it pointed at the sky. As she looked down at her father, she loved the way his tightie-whitie underpants molded so cutely to the contours of his masculine rounded bottom.

Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank.” His loving wife used her hand raising it high and bringing it down hard across his bottom in the tight underwear. Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank! Whack!

Crack, Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank! “Now what is this problem you have with telling your folks I am your boss.” “Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank.”

His wife was an expert at spanking his bottom firm, fast and hard and the sting in his seat was beginning to burn. His wife was in no mood to stop, until her silly acting husband stopped brooding. “Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank.” She could now see his red bottom through the tight white underpants.

Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank.” And, what followed next could be best described as a volley of super hard spanks designed to break his sulky mood. “You know, Wally, I wouldn’t be acting like this if I was your boss!”

She reached down and Wally felt her fingernail tips slide across his butt crack, grab his ‘man panties’ and pull them down to the hollow of his knees. The view that greeted her and Wally when he looked back over his wife/boss’s shoulder was a glowing red bottom.

“I should be working for you. Given our fem dom domestic marriage you’re the girl in charge in this relationship!” “OO, Woo, Wally Brady you are so maddening!” Wally did not expect what happened next as his wife and his boss at work pulled a wooden back hairbrush out of her purse. She spanked his bottom hard up one cheek and down the other and Wally was feeling the deep burn of the hairbrush.

“Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank.”

Soon his ass had a crop of red blisters in the center of each cheek courtesy of Jessica. “Wally I love you, but your behavior is simply childish and I am going to fix it.” “Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Spank,, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack.”

The wooden hairbrush paddled his naughty bottom hard and fast, changing its color to a deep dark red. The force and cumulative effect of the hairbrush spanks caused him to sniffle and buck up off her lap.

Whack, Spank, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whap!

Spank, Crack, Spank, Slap Crack! Whack!

Wally’s sniffles soon turned to pleas that his spanking to stop and promises not to mope around the house. Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Splat, Spank, Crack, Spank, Whack!”

Wally’s wiggled and sniffled had turned into tears and crying. The spanking with his wife/boss’s hairbrush ended. Wally’s bottom throbbed with a cherry red as he rubbed it and his wife looked on with glee. “Okay your right, though for my Piedmont flight I might need a pillow to sit on, giving his wife a slight smile.

“I’m sorry, I really am proud of you and you are a good boss.”

Hey, just wait a minute bub. Let me rub some cold cream in your shiny red bum. Wally’s wife reassured her cherry red bottom spanked husband as his sniffling continued.

“I know your boss from nine to five, but I’m the boss from five to nine!”

“Now, don’t dawdle let’s go meet Greg, Bobby, Marcia, Jan, Cindy and your mom and your dad, mister.”

Wally’s wife naming off all of the Brady Bunch family members she was eager to meet. Wally actually cooed as his wife and daughter gave him his final Father’s Day gift. One feminine hand from each woman rubbed in the cool cream on each of his burning bottom cheeks.

Wally Logan Macia’s Husband of 19 years; POV:

Belt spanking memories are memorable punishments and should they fall on Father’s Day, well, that’s the way the cookie crumbles. I was spanked or more accurately whipped with a belt on my my bare bottom and there is nothing quite like that “swish Swish Swack” sound as a belt is pulled rapidly through the belt loops of a pair of slacks. Though I am married now and this incident happened over 10 years ago, my butt twitches and tingles just thinking about it now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.