Brady Panties  Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years - Cover

Brady Panties Down, The Dosed Tampon & The Girls College Years

Copyright© 2017 by Gator

Chapter 13

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Many of us grew up on The Brady Bunch and felt that the pretty daughters were on occasion not as well behaved and innocent as they appeared. Now they are all eighteen years of age or older. Since they showed their true colors and in my opinion their colors should be cherry red and violet purple across their naughty bottoms. Whether in the case of a holiday gathering or a scene from an episode which I rewritten for college aged kids living at home, this will be an adventure.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Mother   Son   Sister   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Enema   Flatulence   Pegging   Scatology   Cat-Fighting   Revenge  

Through reversal sex role-play where issues were being addressed, but there intensity could never match. It all came together when some adult girls with hair of gold decided to turn the tables on Greg now twenty years-old an attending college with his sister Marcia who was now a freshman.

His punishment also includes asshole swats for farting. And a ‘fucking’ for spurting over her lap while being spanked. Greg liked watching butts with visible panty line.

All Greg know for sure was a fem domme had dominated him and treated him to a spanking that took his pain farther than before. The one using the strap in dildo, anonymously plastered her thighs up against Greg’s red butt cheeks. He was being taken for a ride up the end of his Hershey highway and he didn’t welcome the breach.

“I know your bottom hole is already sore!” the electronically altered voice said behind the face mask. I see you have panties on, so we girls will treat you like an anal girl. Let you see what it feels like!!! Greg realized he was still wearing the panties that had gone with skirt costume. He hadn’t bothered to take them off yet. Brady Panty Rule!!!!!

Putting the iron to...

I expect lots of hip gyrations from you, so I make sure every inch of your hole is totally sore! I’m going to work your lovely bottom off!

“I will not stop for anything, no matter how much your cry or say it hurts or how messy you get.”

While Greg had no idea who had been riding his ass through his ‘shitty ass swamp for some time now or just who was driving hard into his ‘poo.’ Was it the ‘foxy’ cheerleader he had taken the reluctant honey’s Hershey Highway? The eighteen year-old who had expected having her honey pot plundered or his big sister, Marcia who he had taken on a ‘trip around the world.’ Along with the cheerleader, a bunch of Brady’s had assembled in the sunken den of various ages and shapes, all sisters in the skin!

Each adult female identically dressed including a big black strap on dildo around their waist one whom was responsible for the sofa creaked and Greg’s reddened butt cracked and the ‘panty boy’ yelled at the top of his lungs. Suddenly, the dildo slipped in the last inch and locked in place before it was pulled out and swung free of his asshole. Needles to say that is when I got the most air time as the car rocketed down the tracks through the butt shattering rump humping.

His balls were constantly at work producing sperm and his whole body exudes a sharp masculine teenage stink of sex. His pants are wrapped around his head so his nose is embedded in the crotch where his dick rests all day leaking piss and pre-cum. Trussed up like a present, this naked boy’s hairy bum is enticing and ripe for plundering. A thick dildo is inserted up his pink arse hole while the boy moans piteously into his gag and the mattress. His butt is so tight that when ordered to hold the vibrator he can’t help squeezing it out. The selfish fucker is taught a lesson as electro sparks are administered to the sensitive pink head of his dick and his full round balls.

No matter who had caught on that my bottom was, so sore from all the pounding in and out that it felt like it was going to fall off.

“Hmmph,” there were some moans. Greg groaned as he felt her penile crown nearly all the way up his butt as he reared up in pain and protest. “MMMMM, it felt like it was stuck in a marshmallow. However, his penile avenger was determined to get her penis even deeper, so she wasn’t satisfied until her feminine thighs slapped against his bottom cheeks. Complete penetration she was achieved and the squirming punisher was rather proud of what she had achieved. What was better, she could tell that her panty-boy was simply enthralled by the masked avenger’s accomplishment as a novice to being butt fucked. Greg wasn’t going to throw her off or get her ‘dickie’ out until she said, so. He might as smile and try to take it the best he can. The oldest Brady boy would be a real pussy cat after this!!

^^^^^^

While it’s trueone was attracted more than the other to Greg’s round butt her shoulder length pretty blond hair that hung down her back completed the picture explained my adoration for the girl. student re-spanks Greg with her wooden backed paddle back to blood blisters over her lap like the little teen boy/girl she has so devilishly created from hi searing need for an adult spanking. What he had not counted on was the finale that the irritated Fem Dom had in store for his naughty ass! The assembled females under the disguise of full-mask, made him wear pantyhose across his bottom to seal in the deep red seated sting of the paddle spanking, then ordered him down on all to fours, before pulling down the tight pantyhose off his swollen, sore blood red ass with blotches of purple sure to be bruises by tomorrow morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.